Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
A Question of Loyalty - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
A Question of Loyalty - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
A Question of Loyalty - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
A Question of Loyalty - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
A Question of Loyalty - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

A Question of Loyalty

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Red
Regular
Regular
Red

A Question of Loyalty - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Question of Loyalty   A Question of Loyalty - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 30, 2018 3:21 pm

She nodded. Nasrin had learned that if one wanted to get in and out of a building unseen, the best way in was up the side and through a window. "I can climb well enough. And I've seen hidden blades used, I just haven't used one myself."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: A Question of Loyalty   A Question of Loyalty - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 30, 2018 4:01 pm

"Then I suppose you're ready" Lilith said with a chuckle. She examined some of Donahue's work with a small smile on her face. There were various weapons and tools scattered around the workshop. His work was truly incredible. Donahue arrived not long after, wearing his freshly polished armour.
"Right then, are you two ready?"
"Aye" Lilith said with a smile as she tossed Donahue a pouch.
"Alright, let's get to the horses."
Back to top Go down
Red
Regular
Regular
Red

PostSubject: Re: A Question of Loyalty   A Question of Loyalty - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 30, 2018 11:59 pm

"Lead the way," Nasrin nodded, some excitement finding its way around her serious thoughts. She was finally getting out of Jerusalem. It had been years since she had been outside of the city, years since she wasn't directly under the thumb of her Templar handlers.
She knew the stakes of this assignment; if she was discovered she could be killed, if she failed . . . but if she succeeded, maybe they would allow her the freedom they had given Lilith and Donahue.
When the group got to the stables Nasrin chose her horse and took the reigns, bringing her mare out of the stables. "We'll have quite a journey ahead of us," she said, her eyes on the horizon.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: A Question of Loyalty   A Question of Loyalty - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2018 2:57 am

Lilith climbed atop a white horse whilst Donahue climbed atop his personal black horse. He took one look at Lilith, and laughed.
"I looked, and behold, a pale horse; and she who sat on it had the name Death; and Lucifer was following with her" he said with a chuckle causing Lilith to stick her tongue out at him. "Oh come on, Lilith, it's funny."
"Oh, it is. Just remember, my mother was killed because of talk like that."
"I know, but you have to admit to the truth of the statement eventually." Lilith rolled her eyes, and spurred her horse on, riding for Acre. Lilith took the lead whilst Donahue hung back with Nasrin.
Back to top Go down
Red
Regular
Regular
Red

PostSubject: Re: A Question of Loyalty   A Question of Loyalty - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2018 4:39 am

Nasrin chuckled at the two of them, almost in disbelief. It was rare for her to hear one joke about such things; another detail to be added to the mystery of the duo. Seeing Lilith ride ahead, Nasrin turned her attention to Donahue. "The two of you are quite the pair," she said, grinning at the handsome knight.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: A Question of Loyalty   A Question of Loyalty - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2018 5:38 am

"Oh aye. We came here from Ireland together, been together for as long as I can remember. She's like a sister to me; a demented and demonic sister that occasionally sprouts horns" Donahue said with a laugh. It was hard to tell if Donahue was being honest, or just joking around. Even though Lilith had her problems, he loved her all the same. "She's had a rough life, but she has a heart of gold."
Back to top Go down
Red
Regular
Regular
Red

PostSubject: Re: A Question of Loyalty   A Question of Loyalty - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2018 11:56 pm

From what Nasrin had heard so far, she didn't doubt that Lilith had seen her share of horrors. Many in this life, she had found, had been through quite a bit. It just seemed that Lilith had seen more than most, in more ways than just one. Donahue's tone - so difficult to tell if it was all in jest or serious - only served to make the Egyptian more curious about Lilith.
In any case, Nasrin was thankful to be on her side.
"She certainly seems to. Not many others would have agreed to help me." She paused, realizing that she had not thanked Donahue for his aid yet. "And I must thank you as well. It will be good to have someone watching my back."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: A Question of Loyalty   A Question of Loyalty - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2018 4:51 am

"It's an honour to assist you, Nasrin. I hope this mission is a success so De Sable might grant you some freedom" Donahue said with a small smile. He turned his head to the sky, watching an eagle fly over them. As much as he loved watching the bird dancing on the breeze, he knew it was a sign that an Assassin was likely nearby. The birds always seemed drawn to the Assassins. "On your guard" Donahue growled quietly as he rested a hand on his sword. "Lilith, find him." Lilith nodded, and headed off to find the Assassin. She searched the various hiding places, as well as the vantage points in the area. Donahue remained close to Nasrin, ready to fight. Even the horses seemed a bit antsy, weary of the unseen killer.
Back to top Go down
Red
Regular
Regular
Red

PostSubject: Re: A Question of Loyalty   A Question of Loyalty - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2018 5:20 am

Nasrin let a curse hiss between her teeth. It was foolish of her to let her focus wander. She watched Lilith search for the Assassin, acutely aware of the thin, concealed dagger she wore as well as the hook sword at her belt. Should the Assassin try to fight, next to Donahue, Nasrin looked like little more than a civilian. She would not be the obvious target, something that she could use to her advantage.
Scanning the horizon, Nasrin's eyes narrowed. She couldn't see the Assassin, though he lurked nearby.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: A Question of Loyalty   A Question of Loyalty - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2018 5:40 am

Lilith leapt off of her horse, and bolted towards what was left of an old watchtower. Her movements were similar to those of a monkey: swift, agile, and nimble. Within a matter of seconds, she was at the top of the watchtower, where she tackled someone, and went flying with the person. The two landed in a bale of hay where Lilith quickly pulled a dagger on the man.
"One wrong move, and I'll cut you from prick to sternum. Are we clear?" The Assassin nodded, and Lilith quickly tied him up before dragging him by the hood to Donahue and Nasrin. The Assassin was trembling, and he seemed as if he had seen some hellish thing from a fevered dream. Lilith tied his arms to her horse, and his legs to Donahue's horse before turning her attention to Nasrin. "This is your assignment, Nasrin, so I believe this Assassin may be able to answer some of your questions."
Back to top Go down
Red
Regular
Regular
Red

PostSubject: Re: A Question of Loyalty   A Question of Loyalty - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2018 5:58 am

Nasrin nodded, wonderstruck by Lilith's speed and agility. There would be a lot to learn from that woman, but for now, Nasrin had more to learn from their new captive.
She smiled warmly at the man, making her way over to him. She was adept at using fear as a weapon, but comfort or desire came more naturally to her. "It's alright," she lied, but the words were like honey on her tongue. His hood had fallen in the scuffle, letting Nasrin see his face. "You're very young to be an Assassin." Perhaps young enough to doubt the Order, or to want to survive long enough to live more of his life. Naïve enough to believe her offer of aid.
He tried to glare but still looked terrified.
"I don't want to hurt you, but I cannot help you unless you help me." She placed a warm hand on his shoulder, a gesture of comfort. He relaxed a bit into her touch. "One of your brothers killed a man named Talal in Jerusalem and has been storming across the Holy Land. What do you know of him?"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: A Question of Loyalty   A Question of Loyalty - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2018 6:28 am

"Why should I help you, Templar whore?!" Lilith leapt onto her horse, and spurred it forward for a moment, pulling on the Assassin causing him to scream in agony. The pain was excruciating.
"She is no whore, and you will answer her because if you don't, we shall have no choice but to tear you into two" Lilith growled angrily. The Assassin looked up to Nasrin, sensing he should comply as he rather quite liked being whole.
"The Assassin... He is the eagle, son of no one... I will not speak more of him."
Back to top Go down
Red
Regular
Regular
Red

PostSubject: Re: A Question of Loyalty   A Question of Loyalty - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2018 12:32 pm

A look of surprise flashed across Nasrin's face before she regained control. It  had been long since her charm had no effect on someone, but then she usually had the luxury of her targets not knowing that she was a Templar. All the same, Nasrin shook her head and her eyes darkened. He likely wouldn't say more. "Then you are of no use to us." She had never intended to let him live; it would be too great a risk to them. So, taking the thin blade she brought with her, Nasrin dispatched the Assassin, driving the blade across his throat.
"'The Eagle'. It could be a name or a title. 'son of no one' . . . I suppose if it were taken literally it could be a name as well; Ibn-La'Ahad." It was a long shot, but maybe.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: A Question of Loyalty   A Question of Loyalty - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2018 12:52 pm

"You could be right about that, Nasrin." Lilith set about untying the Assassin, taking his throwing knives as well as his hidden blade. She stuffed the weapons into her saddlebags, and dragged the body off to a hiding spot.
"I apologise for what he said to you, Nasrin. Such things should never be said to a woman" Donahue said with a sigh. He never would have dreamed of saying such a thing to a woman, and he certainly despised it when some fool Assassin said it to a woman he was interested in.
Back to top Go down
Red
Regular
Regular
Red

PostSubject: Re: A Question of Loyalty   A Question of Loyalty - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2018 5:42 pm

Frowning, Nasrin shook her head. She appreciated Donahue's kindness, noting how the handsome Irishman was looking at her. "It's not the worst I've heard, but thank you." She watched Lilith as the former Assassin disposed of the body. Some part of her couldn't help but admire the boy's bravery, despite what he'd said about her. Besides, Nasrin had long ago accepted such names.
"This 'Eagle' will no doubt have worse things to throw our way." She mounted her horse again, her focus renewed.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: A Question of Loyalty   A Question of Loyalty - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2018 6:13 pm

"I have no doubt of that, Nasrin, but he will not easily topple the Order. Remember, there is a reson we are with King Richard the Lionheart's armies" Donahue explained with a small smile. Lilith returned, and climbed atop her horse before giving it a gentle pat on the neck. She spurred her horse on, continuing to lead the way to Acre. The two of them seemed to enjoy being free of the city walls, away from the squalor and stench of the city. It was, at least to them, a pleasant change even though they didn't seem to enjoy the heat or the sun all that much.
Back to top Go down
Red
Regular
Regular
Red

PostSubject: Re: A Question of Loyalty   A Question of Loyalty - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2018 8:17 pm

Nasrin couldn't remember the last time she'd been in the country side. Despite the heat of the sun beating down on her and the Assassin they'd just dealt with, she found herself spurring her horse to move faster and faster as the group traveled further. With the wind in her hair and the grin spreading across her face, Nasrin looked wild and free. She savored the moment, knowing that when they reached Acre, the true work would begin.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: A Question of Loyalty   A Question of Loyalty - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2018 9:05 am

As soon as they reached Acre, Donahue and Lilith led their horses into the stable, carefully unpacking their gear. It had been a long ride, and they just wanted to find somewhere to stay for the night.
"Any idea where we could stay for the night" Donahue asked as he pulled on a cloak to hide his armor. Lilith thought for a moment, thinking of places they could stay.
"Well... I have a contact here who offered me a place to stay if ever I needed it. A former Assassin by the name of Cullen Sallow." Donahue turned to Nasrin, wondering what she thought of it.
"What do you think, Nasrin?"
Back to top Go down
Red
Regular
Regular
Red

PostSubject: Re: A Question of Loyalty   A Question of Loyalty - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2018 12:30 pm

Nasrin nodded. "If you think we can trust him, lead the way." Nasrin had never realized just how many members of the Brotherhood left it to pursue their own lives.
She had also never seen a city like Acre. She could smell a bit of the sea on the breeze. What was more interesting to her, however, was the sheer number of Crusaders patrolling the streets. Donahue had certainly been right about the armies of Richard the Lionheart.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: A Question of Loyalty   A Question of Loyalty - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2018 1:35 pm

"He is one of the few people that I trust" Lilith explained before heading off. She quietly led the way through the crowded city of Acre. It seemed as if she had travelled this route many times before as she didn't even pay attention to her surroundings. She led the way down the alleyway into a beautiful courtyard filled with beautiful plants, trees, and flowers.
"Lilith! By the gods, it is good to see you again." A young man with beautiful windswept blond hair and soft blue eyes raced out of the building, and wrapped his arms around her tightly.
"It's good to see you too, Cullen" Lilith said with a chuckle.
"Are you alright? I've heard of the attacks on the Templars by an Assassin."
"I'm fine, Cullen. We all are" Lilith said as she gestured to Donahue and Nasrin. Donahue studied the young man carefully, trying to figure out the man before him.
"Lilith... Who is this?"
"A friend of mine." The young man looked like Lilith's words had really hurt him.
"Very well... please, come inside" the young man said sadly before leading the way inside, Lilith following close behind him. Donahue looked at Nasrin, slightly confused.
"What do you think that was about?"
Back to top Go down
Red
Regular
Regular
Red

PostSubject: Re: A Question of Loyalty   A Question of Loyalty - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2018 10:34 pm

Nasrin shrugged. "I couldn't say." Though she had every intention of finding out. He seemed a good man, and must have indeed been close with Lilith. "I take it you and Cullen haven't met before?" Her voice was lowered as she made her way into the house.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: A Question of Loyalty   A Question of Loyalty - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2018 6:38 am

"I've neither met him, nor heard of him, which most certainly strange. He seems like a good enough man" Donahue said quietly as he followed closely behind Nasrin. It was strange for him to have not heard of an acquaintance of Lilith's, and with the way the young man acted towards Lilith showed there was something more between them. The young man emerged from the kitchen carrying a tray of cups filled with a minty tea with Lilith at his side. He set the tray on a low table before taking a seat on a small pile of cushions, gesturing for the others to do the same.
Back to top Go down
Red
Regular
Regular
Red

PostSubject: Re: A Question of Loyalty   A Question of Loyalty - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2018 1:10 pm

Nasrin took a seat on one of the cushions, the exhaustion of travel starting to catchup with her. "It is very kind of you to open your home to us, Cullen." She said, her tone genuine. Cullen did indeed seem to be a kind man, not the type she would associate with the Assassins. Then again, she knew better than to judge someone based off of one interaction with them.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: A Question of Loyalty   A Question of Loyalty - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2018 2:08 pm

"It's only a pleasure, miss" Cullen said with small smile before handing Nasrin a small cup of peppermint tea. He turned to Donahue, and handed him a small cup. Lilith took a seat near Cullen, and handed him a cup of tea before taking one for herself. "Donahue, it's good to finally meet you. Lilith has told me so much about you." Donahue looked a bit confused by Cullen's statement.
"The pleasure is all mine. Forgive me, but Lilith hasn't told me of you. How do you two know each other. You do seem... close." Cullen and Lilith hung their heads, Lilith slowly moving her hand towards Cullen's, her fingertips gently brushing against his.
Back to top Go down
Red
Regular
Regular
Red

PostSubject: Re: A Question of Loyalty   A Question of Loyalty - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2018 7:54 pm

Nasrin his her surprise. She hadn't expected Lilith to have a romantic relationship, given her hatred of men. Still, she was happy to see that they cared for each other.
Her gaze drifted to Donahue without her meaning for it to before she caught herself and switched her focus. "I'm glad for you. Life is too short to spend it without those you care for." At least, that was what she'd heard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Question of Loyalty   A Question of Loyalty - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Question of Loyalty
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assassin's Creed RPG Forum :: The Third Crusade (AC1) :: RPG's-
Jump to: