Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
A Question of Loyalty - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
A Question of Loyalty - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
A Question of Loyalty - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
A Question of Loyalty - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
A Question of Loyalty - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

A Question of Loyalty

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

A Question of Loyalty - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Question of Loyalty   A Question of Loyalty - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 4:52 am

"Aye, been working a forge since I was a lad" Donahue said with a smile. He still remembered his father teaching him how to tend the flames; the little boy jumping up and down on the bellows to keep the flames going.
"Good to see you too, Nasrin." Lilith tested the tiny crossbow she had mounted to the hidden blade, but it still wasn't working right. Donahue looked to the blade he had just finished crafting, then looked back to Nasrin.
"Nasrin, would you mind testing this for me while you're out on assignments? I have no use for such a blade" Donahue said as he handed Nasrin a beautifully crafted hook sword. The sword was beautiful and light, but above that, it was strong and sturdy. "She'll serve you well, I guarantee it."
Back to top Go down
Red
Regular
Regular
Red

PostSubject: Re: A Question of Loyalty   A Question of Loyalty - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 12:26 pm

Gingerly, Nasrin reached for the beautiful weapon, feeling how light it was in her hand. "I would be honored," she admitted, admiring Donahue's craftsmanship. "Though I must admit I have little skill with such things. It wasn't something I was taught much." For her weapons had always been deception and cunning. She couldn't say why her Templar instructors never trained her much to fight.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: A Question of Loyalty   A Question of Loyalty - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 3:27 pm

"I could teach you if you like" Lilith said with a smile as she set her hidden blade aside. Donahue shook his head, and continued with his work.
"I'd be careful when training with Lilith. She can be a bit rough." Lilith stuck out her tongue at Donahue, earning a chuckle from the knight. "Of course, she's only like that with the men. In this world, she has to be." Lilith let out a sigh, and hung her head. She was thankful he never mentioned her past, or how he had found her. De Sable was the only other person that knew of what had happened to her, and it was the reason he allowed her so many privileges.
Back to top Go down
Red
Regular
Regular
Red

PostSubject: Re: A Question of Loyalty   A Question of Loyalty - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:08 am

With a knowing nod, Nasrin agreed. It was an entirely different world for a woman, one where power was not so easily given. "I can certainly understand that. In any case, I would love for you to teach me, Lilith. At least some of the basics." While none had yet seen past her disguises, it would only be beneficial for a spy to know how to properly handle a blade.
Just about to ask about when it would be best to begin training, Nasrin remembered the summons she had received the night before. De Sable would no doubt be waiting, and far be it from her to delay the Grand Master of the Knights Templar. "Both of you have spoken with the Grand Master before, haven't you? Often, I mean." It would make sense; Donahue was obviously high in rank among the Templars and someone had to have given Lilith refuge among the Order. Both likely had experience with De Sable and could offer insight into who he was. Always better to avoid walking into something blind.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: A Question of Loyalty   A Question of Loyalty - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:23 am

"Of course. Very interesting man, De Sable... He definitely knows what he's talking about, especially when it comes to war and politics." Donahue set a newly crafted dagger aside before turning his attention to the snake sword.
"I have spoken with him once or twice before. He can be intimidating, but he has to be." Lilith stretched, and made her way over to the anvil, studying the blade that Donahue had been working on for her.
Back to top Go down
Red
Regular
Regular
Red

PostSubject: Re: A Question of Loyalty   A Question of Loyalty - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 8:53 pm

Nasrin nodded, glad for what information she could get. "Thank you. I only ask because I'm to speak with him this morning." Hooking the sword Donahue gave her on her belt, Nasrin watched the two before taking in a steadying breath. "In fact I should probably go, I wouldn't want to keep him waiting. Thank you for the sword." She said with sincerity.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: A Question of Loyalty   A Question of Loyalty - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2018 4:44 am

"I'll escourt you to De Sable" Lilith said with a small smile. She attached a small pouch of caltrops to her belt, and pulled on her hidden blade, making sure it was secure. "And I'll be right outside the door if you need me."
"Lilith, you don't think he would..."
"I didn't think my brothers in the brotherhood would either, and you know full well what happened" Lilith interrupted. She turned to Nasrin with a smile. "Are you ready, sister?"
Back to top Go down
Red
Regular
Regular
Red

PostSubject: Re: A Question of Loyalty   A Question of Loyalty - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 29, 2018 3:04 am

Nasrin gaped slightly at Lilith's implication, realizing what her former Assassin brethren had done to her. "Thank you, Lilith. Yes, I'm ready."
The walk was quick, and soon Nasrin found herself facing down a heavy door, knowing that De Sable and her next assignment were on the other side. She glanced back at Lilith, making sure that she was still there before raising a hand to knock on the door.
"Come in," she heard a thick accent from the other side that prompted her to open the door. She dipped her head in a bow when she faced the armored Grand Master of the Templar Order.
"My Lord, Sir Hugh informed me that you wished to speak with me."
"Yes, you must be Nasrin. I have been receiving reports of your work across Jerusalem. I expect your family would be very proud." His praise was delivered with an air of formality.
Nasrin smiled, though her heart was not in it. "I do hope so, Grand Master."
"Your previous success is why I have called you here today. As I'm sure you are aware, there has been a particular Assassin murdering our brothers, following our siege on Masyaf. It is imperative that he is killed as quickly as possible."
"Whatever I can do, I will."
De Sable regarded her with a thoughtful expression. "I have already sent men to kill him. None have succeeded. But perhaps what we need is not a sword but a knife in the shadows. Discover as much about him as you can. His contacts, a base of operations, anything and everything you can uncover. Bring what you find back here and we will use it to end his threat once and for all."
All Nasrin could do was nod.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: A Question of Loyalty   A Question of Loyalty - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 29, 2018 6:03 am

Lilith remained outside, listening carefully to what went on in the room, and ready to strike if she needed to. She simply wished to protect a sister from the cruelty of man, to keep her safe if she could. Donahue had taken an interest in Nasrin, and Lilith had noticed. It was exceptionally rare for Donahue to hand over a weapon without demanding payment, yet he had done just that with Nasrin.
Back to top Go down
Red
Regular
Regular
Red

PostSubject: Re: A Question of Loyalty   A Question of Loyalty - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 29, 2018 2:33 pm

By the time Nasrin left the room, she had gone through dozens of possible situations in her head. Finding a man who appeared and then vanished so quickly would be an incredible challenge, but Nasrin had dealt with Assassins before.
And now, she had some new allies that might help her.
She was glad to find Lilith still waiting for her outside, and nearly as soon as she closed the door she spoke. "Lilith, I may need your help." For who better to ask about where to start her search for an Assassin than a former Assassin herself?
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: A Question of Loyalty   A Question of Loyalty - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 29, 2018 4:54 pm

Lilith sheathed her blade, and smiled, clearly happy to see that Nasrin was alright. When Nasrin said she needed her help, Lilith raised an eyebrow. Why on earth would she need her help?
"Of course, Nasrin. How may I help you" Lilith asked curiously. She knew that Nasrin was a skilled woman, so for her to need help, it had to be something big.
Back to top Go down
Red
Regular
Regular
Red

PostSubject: Re: A Question of Loyalty   A Question of Loyalty - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 30, 2018 2:11 am

Nasrin explained what De Sable had asked of her. "I've gone after Assassins before, but none like this. Lilith, you know how they operate better then anyone I know. If I'm to find this man and learn his plans . . . I need to know how to get close to him." She knew she could not fight him outright, but putting on an act had become her trade. "We could track him down together. If we can find where the Assassins are rooted in the city, or if I can earn his trust, we could succeed where others have failed."
After all, who would suspect two women? Nasrin was sure that this Assassin, whoever he was, would be searching for enemies among armored men with sharpened swords. It was the truth that Nasrin had come to know, and she had no reason to suspect any different of this man.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: A Question of Loyalty   A Question of Loyalty - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 30, 2018 3:15 am

Going after the Assassin that had been making their lives miserable? It was certainly an ambitious endeavor, but one that would benefit the Order greatly. Lilith thought it would do wonders to show that they were as capable as the men, perhaps they could even do the job better. Of course, if they failed, the men would continue to look down on them. Either way, the opportunity to hunt an Assassin was something she could not pass up.
"I would love to help you, Nasrin" Lilith said with a smile, "Please, follow me." Lilith lead the way to her chambers, and opened the door.

The dimly lit room certainly didn't belong to a Christian woman. There were candles everywhere, animal skulls mounted on sticks, and different pelts strewn about on her bed. The shelves were filled with jars, old tomes, books, various bones, and a great many herbs. A rather large, scruffy, angry looking cat was curled up on the bed, eying the two women curiously. Lilith opened the window, flooding the room with light. She unfolded a large piece of paper, revealing a series of maps.
"This Assassin is going to be difficult to track down since he operates in all the major cities."
Back to top Go down
Red
Regular
Regular
Red

PostSubject: Re: A Question of Loyalty   A Question of Loyalty - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 30, 2018 3:32 am

Nasrin was awestruck by Lilith's room. She had never seen anything like it. It was like something out of a story. She grinned a bit at the cat before her attention was drawn to the maps Lilith unfurled. Jerusalem she knew expertly. Acre and Damascus were less familiar. "I have heard that he killed a man here in Jerusalem, not too long ago. As for the other cities, I have heard only whispers."
Leaning closer to the maps, Nasrin's mind was buzzing. "Do you know where was he last seen?"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: A Question of Loyalty   A Question of Loyalty - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 30, 2018 4:00 am

"Well, his most recent kill was here, so I doubt he will strike in Jerusalem anytime soon. Never kill in twice in the same city as it makes you easier to track." Lilith studied the maps for a moment before checking a list of names that De Sable had given her in an attempt to see whom the Assassin's next target might be. "I think he may attempt to go after Garnier De Naplouse next. We should probably head to Acre if that is the case." She thought for a moment, remembering how things worked at the Brotherhood. "Once he has killed, we must head to Masyaf as he will need to report his success his mentor, Al Mualim."
Back to top Go down
Red
Regular
Regular
Red

PostSubject: Re: A Question of Loyalty   A Question of Loyalty - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 30, 2018 4:36 am

Masyaf. The thought of heading straight into the Assassin stronghold had been almost unthinkable not too long ago. It was strange how quickly one's life could change. Still, Acre would be first on the list if Lilith was right.
"Then Acre it is." Nasrin rested her hand on the hilt of the hook sword Donahue had given her, wondering how long it would be before she was forced to use it. "Let's hope we can find this Assassin before he causes too much more damage."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: A Question of Loyalty   A Question of Loyalty - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 30, 2018 5:16 am

"I agree. This Assassin needs to be stopped, or, at the very least, identified." Lilith eyed Nasrin for a moment as if sizing her up. She opened a large chest, and dug through its contents before pulling out two old Assassin robes as well as a spare hidden blade. She handed Nasrin a robe and the hidden blade before turning to grab some herbs and ointments. "I suggest you put that on before we head into Masyaf, and mind the blade unless you want to lose a finger." Lilith stuffed some things into two small pouches, and handed one to Nasrin before tying her own pouch to her belt.
Back to top Go down
Red
Regular
Regular
Red

PostSubject: Re: A Question of Loyalty   A Question of Loyalty - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 30, 2018 5:24 am

For the first time since her new assignment had been given to her, a true, mischievous grin spread across Nasrin's face. Among all her many disguises over the years, none had been that of an Assassin. She would never admit how eager she was to blend in, unseen, among the ranks of the Brotherhood.
"What of Donahue?" Nasrin asked, inspecting the hidden blade. "Will he be coming with us?" He would doubtless be helpful to them in Acre, not to mention he had grown on Nasrin in the short time she'd come to know him.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: A Question of Loyalty   A Question of Loyalty - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 30, 2018 5:34 am

"I'm not entirely sure. Perhaps he will come with to Acre, but I will not allow him Near Masyaf. He's not very good with Assassins after what he saw" Lilith explained as she packed another small pouch. She knew that Donahue was the only reson she was still alive and not rotting in a field back home. He was like a brother to her, and she was a sister to him. They took care of each other, and each would protect the other with their life. "Well, let's head to the forge and see what he has to say."
Back to top Go down
Red
Regular
Regular
Red

PostSubject: Re: A Question of Loyalty   A Question of Loyalty - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 30, 2018 5:43 am

Nasrin nodded, understanding. She admired how protective the pair was over each other. Loyalty like that was rare in this world. When they reached the forge again, Nasrin gave Donahue a small smile, clutching the white Assassin robes she'd been given tightly to her side.
"Hello again," she said, finding her spirited tone again despite the seriousness of what they were about to ask.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: A Question of Loyalty   A Question of Loyalty - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 30, 2018 5:51 am

"Ah, Nasrin... it is good to see you back so soon" Donahue said with a smile as he looked up from the anvil. He had had to remove his armor due to the heat of the forge, as well as the heat of the day. "How may I be of assistance?" Donahue wiped his face and hands with a cloth, wiping away the soot. He gently tossed the cloth on his shoulder as he watched the two women before him with mild interest.
Back to top Go down
Red
Regular
Regular
Red

PostSubject: Re: A Question of Loyalty   A Question of Loyalty - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 30, 2018 6:01 am

Surprised by the lack of armor, Nasrin took the opportunity to size up the knight. Even without no armor, Donahue didn't look any less a warrior, stronger than most men she'd seen.
"I've been given a new assignment. The Grand Master has ordered me to discover whatever I can about the Assassin killing high ranking members of the Order." Nasrin realized how foreign it was to ask for anything from a man, so used to taking orders from them. She glance to Lilith briefly before continuing. "We're heading for Acre."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: A Question of Loyalty   A Question of Loyalty - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 30, 2018 6:12 am

Donahue thought about what Nasrin had said for a moment. It would certainly be an interesting little adventure, and it would give him the chance to get to know Nasrin. He had been wondering how such a beautiful and skilled woman had ended up with the Templars.
"Alright, I'm coming with. Just give me a moment to clean up and change." Donahue set the sword aside, and grabbed his armor before heading off to clean up and get changed.
Back to top Go down
Red
Regular
Regular
Red

PostSubject: Re: A Question of Loyalty   A Question of Loyalty - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 30, 2018 6:21 am

Nasrin smiled at the knight's words. She had been so used to doing things alone, the thought of having actual allies who would have her back was a refreshing one. While Donahue was gone, Nasrin turned to Lilith. "Thank you for this. Helping me, I mean."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: A Question of Loyalty   A Question of Loyalty - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 30, 2018 6:35 am

"It's only a pleasure, Nasrin" Lilith said with a smile. It felt good to help someone with an assignment, and Lilith enjoyed the company of another woman. She found that they tended to make for more pleasant conversation since men were only seemed to be after her body. "I assume you know how to climb? If you want to blend in with the Assassins, it's one of the things you need to know. That, and how to use a hidden blade."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Question of Loyalty   A Question of Loyalty - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Question of Loyalty
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assassin's Creed RPG Forum :: The Third Crusade (AC1) :: RPG's-
Jump to: