Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Stone cold (closed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Stone cold (closed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Stone cold (closed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Stone cold (closed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Stone cold (closed) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Stone cold (closed)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

Stone cold (closed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 2:40 pm

Standing she slipped her boots on and stepped outside with him. She did know the legend of the black dog as her father taught her about many different places. She could also speak german very well. She walked over to where he was and took a seat at a table which had been set out with food on it. "I know the black dog you spoke about." She said as she took a seat and laid a napkin on her lap to keep from making a mess. "Mein Vater hat mich sehr gelehrt, bevor er starb." She said speaking his language perfectly.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 4:23 pm

Günther almost choked on his saliva when he heard her say she knew of the black dog, let alone the fact that she spoke German.
"Your father was a very clever man" Günther said as he took a seat, and poured himself some tea. He eyed her over, seemingly more distrustful of her now than he was before. "When we reach Nassau, you are to leave my ship immediately, and forget that you ever met me" Günther said with a growl before standing up, "It will be in our mutual best interest." With that, Günther left.

Having witnessed the ordeal, Günther's quartermaster approached Eden, and tipped his hat at her.
"You'll have to forgive him, miss. It's been almost a week since he last slept. I have to ask: Do you know anything about the Steinhauer family?"
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 5:34 pm

"If that is what you want then I will leave as soon as I arrive. However... I don't think I can forget you." She said watching as he walked off. When his quartermaster approached she turned to face him. "I won't hold it against him." When he asked if she had ever heard of the Steinhauer family she nodded. "I have. My father told me about them. He was friends with them and spoke of their son often. He uses to take toys to the children there but I never went myself..." She explained. Standing up she walked over to the railing of the ship. Tilting her head she seemed to focus on something a good distance away from them. Eagle vision was good for this sort of thing. Turning she looked at the quartermaster frowning. "I believe we have a naval ship after is. You should tell your captain."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 5:56 pm

Günther sat amongst the sails, looking at the grey skies, a storm was brewing. He scratched his falcons head, and sighed. The falcon decided to bite him to get real attention.
"What was that for, Sterben?" Sterben, the falcon, screeched, flapped his wings, and tilted his head as he looked at Günther.
"You and I both know it's too dangerous to keep her near. She seemed like a nice person, certainly, but I can't trust her. I can't trust anybody." Sterben put his head against Günther's cheek, and made a feint noise.
"If I knew her better, if I knew what she knows..."

"Captain, naval vessel after us" the quartermaster shouted up to Günther. Günther let out a growl before leaping to the deck, and landing with a thud.
"What does she know of my family" Günther asked in a hushed whisper.
"Only that her father knew your family, and came to visit."
"Very well then. Father was always very good at keeping secrets, so I'll be fine."

Günther made his way to the helm, pulled out a spyglass, and looked at the ship. Rain had started to pour, and thunder and lighting crashed around them.
"Men, prepare for battle" Günther roared.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 6:45 pm

Eden had already made her way back into the captain's room and grabbed her guns and sword. She couldn't use the crossbow as she had no arrows. She would also have only one shot from each gun but that was alright as well. She could fight with just a sword.

Once she was armed she stepped out of the room and leaned against the wall her personality and composure changing completely while still looking like a lord's daughter. She wished desperately that she had her wrist blade but that had been thrown overboard when she was captured. She would get a new one once she got back but first, she would have to help deal with these and she wasn't sure if Günther would want explanations or not about her knowing how to fight. Most men were surprised at the fact that a women knew how to do anything but clean...
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 23, 2017 2:48 am

Günther ran along the deck, barking orders. The ship turned, and launched an attack on the naval vessel. They picked up enough speed, and rammed into the French naval vessel.
"Show no mercy" Günther roared as his men boarded the French ship. They were like bloodthirsty animals, attacking the French with nothing but pure hatred. Günther was perhaps the most vicious of them all, hacking through his enemies with his axe. He sought out a man he knew would be on the ship, there was a man like him on every French vessel. He found the man with the silver cross, and ripped his throat out.

It wasn't long until the battle was over. Günther set about slaughtering the rest of the French men while his crew looted the ship.

Günther ripped the silver cross from what was left of the neck of the man he had slaughtered, and placed the cross in his pocket.
"Captain, what will we do with their dead, and the crate of bibles" on of the men asked. Günther took one look at the man he had slaughtered, and spat in his general direction.
"Burn them. All of them" Günther growled through clenched teeth. Günther looked around for miss Foster, calling for her.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 23, 2017 12:56 pm

Eden had fought with them and even saved one of Günther's men from being killed. Although the man was wounded he would live to fight another day. She had noticed the way Günther fought. It was brutal but she had seen some brutal battles. Once the battle was over she helped the wounded man she had saved back to Günther's ship smiling as she spoke to him. Trying to encourage him not to be upset. "It happens to everyone. Come on I'll help you find somewhere to rest." Once she found a place she winced and noticed she had torn her stitches but she knew some assassins where she was going they could take care of her wound and give her some new weapons if she needed them.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 23, 2017 1:52 pm

Günther headed back to his ship before they sent the French naval vessel to a watery grave.
"Have the medics tend to the wounded. Break open a cask of wine for the survivors" Günther said solemnly before making his way to his quarters, blood trickling from a cut on his arm. "For the love of the gods, someone find Foster, and tell her I need to speak to her IMMEDIATELY!" Günther slammed the door behind him.

Günther sat down on the edge of the desk, and started cleaning the wound on his arm.

"Miss Foster, the captain demanded that you meet him in his quarters immediately" a man said nervously as he approached Eden.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 23, 2017 2:02 pm

Nodding Eden said goodbye to the wounded man she had been talking to and headed up to the captains quarters. Opening the door quietly she closed it behind her with a sigh. "Aye? You asked for me sir." She said calmly with a kind smile.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 23, 2017 2:12 pm

"This cross, do you know anything about it" Günther asked as he handed her the silver cross he had taken from the French man. He studied her face as he handed it to her.

(It's not a Templar Cross)
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 23, 2017 2:19 pm

Hmm... Not the type of cross I usually go after." She said as she examined the cross. "I'm sorry but no I know nothing of this cross..." Perhaps some of the other assassins on the island might know more... She would probably ask around once they arrived.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 23, 2017 2:24 pm

Günther let out a sigh of relief when she said she knew nothing of the cross. She wasn't a hunter, he could trust her a bit more.
"You say it's not the cross you normally chase. I noticed the way you fight, I take it you are an Assassin" Günter asked curiously before he set about stitching up his arm.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 23, 2017 2:29 pm

She smiled wider when he asked if she was an assassin. "Yes I am." She answered simply. "How do you know the assassins?" She asked tilting her head. He must know assassins to know about the assassins.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 23, 2017 2:36 pm

"My best friend, Elizabeth Shay, is a master Assassin. I met her when I first arrived at Nassau." Günther chuckled at the memories of the lady of the swamp, the one woman feared by Assassin and Templar alike. "If you had said you were an Assassin when we met, I might have trusted you more from the beginning." Günther made his way to a chest, and pulled twin hidden blades from its depths. "I think you should have these" Günther said as he gave them to Eden.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 23, 2017 2:47 pm

Ah, Elizabeth. I'm going to see her. She's a friend of mine." Eden said with a smile as she looked at the hidden blades. "These are beautiful blades. Thank you." She told him as she slipped them onto her wrists. It felt good to have blades back on her arms. "I don't normally tell strangers I'm an assassin. Forgive me." She said to him with a smile as she pulled her sleeves down over the blades.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 23, 2017 2:57 pm

"It's alright. As long as you can forgive me for being so insensitive and nothing but horrible since I met you." Günther added the silver cross to a box of others he had collected since he was young. He sat down on the couch they had looted from the French ship, and settled down comfortably. "How is your wound? It must hurt quite a great deal after moving around a lot during the fight" Günther asked. It almost sounded like he cared, and that was very rare for Günther.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 23, 2017 3:03 pm

Ah well...." She paused pulling the collar of her shirt out to look at it. "I believe I've torn it open again..." She said before smiling at him. "I'm sure it will be fine, though. We aren't that far from Nassau and I'm sure Elizabeth can take care of it. She's usually the one who treats my wounds.." She said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 23, 2017 3:14 pm

"I left the spirits out, just put some on a cloth and hold it against your wound until we get to Elizabeth. Don't want it to become a problem." Günther rubbed his eyes, and let out a huge yawn. He stretched out, his body almost slipping off the couch. "Might finally get some sleep tonight" Günther said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 23, 2017 3:22 pm

You have trouble sleeping?" She asked tilting her head as she walked over. She put some on a cloth and held it to her wound before finding a seat. She didn't want to ask why or get into his business bit she had to wonder what his story was... Perhaps Elizabeth would be able to enlighten her on the subject.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 23, 2017 3:41 pm

"I'm afraid so. Had this problem since I was a babe. My parents tried everything, healers from across the world couldn't help me. It really doesn't bother me though." Günther grabbed a bottle that came rolling along the floor as a result of the ship's movement. He pulled the cork out and sipped at the golden liquid, and let out a happy sigh.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 23, 2017 3:45 pm

"I don't think I would be able to go without sleeping for very long. I could maybe handle a day... Maybe two." She said smiling weakly. "May I please ask for a drink?" She asked speaking with manners once again.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 23, 2017 4:00 pm

"Certainly, miss Foster. I apologize for not offering you a drink sooner." Günther stood up, and headed over to a small cabinet beside his desk. "I've got: rum, wine, and a couple of bottles of ale. What would you like, miss Foster" Günther asked as he looked up at her.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 23, 2017 4:09 pm

Rum is fine." She said. She didn't mind any of the drinks but she enjoyed the taste of Rum out of all the drinks he offered. "So how do you know dear Elizabeth?" She asked wanting to start a conversation.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 23, 2017 4:20 pm

"I don't really remember all that well, to be honest" Günther said with a chuckle as he handed Eden a bottle of rum before sitting down on the couch once again. In truth, he did remember, but he didn't know Eden well enough to tell her. "I think I was hunting for a boar when she found me. We settled our differences in a drinking competition. How do you know her?"
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 23, 2017 4:36 pm

Me?" She asked as she accepted the rum. Taking a drink she thought for a moment. "I meet her a few years ago it was just after my father was killed..." She said with a sad smile. "She had made arrangements for the brotherhood to take me in. My father died not long after yours... Anyway, The assassins who took me in brought me to Nassau. I was introduced to her through the other assassin... He's dead now too."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stone cold (closed)   Stone cold (closed) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stone cold (closed)
Page 2 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next