Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 14 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 14 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 14 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 14 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 14 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Rise of the Shark((Void)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 23 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Shark((Void)   Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 6:26 am

Darcey kicked the pillow away, and wrapped her arms around Bryan, burying her face in his chest. She let out a sigh before falling asleep listening to his heartbeat.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Shark((Void)   Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 2:03 pm

Bryan smiled to himself when he heard her breathing fall into the rhythm of sleep and rolled his head over. He planted a soft kiss against her head before he shifted and finally rested. He himself was tired and he could see the light of evening flooding in through the window. He yawned before he finally settled and closed his eyes for sleep.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Shark((Void)   Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 2:40 pm

Darcey mumbled quietly in her sleep. She seemed to be having an argument with someone that wasn't there.
"She's my ship. You can't take her from me" Darcey moaned in her sleep. She tightened her grip on Bryan as if someone were about to hurt him. "Take everything, just leave him..."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Shark((Void)   Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 3:23 pm

The arm that was wrapped around Darcey's body tightened its grip slightly to comfort her while he himself was asleep. He didn't know what she was dreaming about nor if he should wake them both up but he did know that he wanted to comfort her.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Shark((Void)   Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 4:08 pm

Darcey fell into a deep sleep, and cuddled Bryan as if he were her guardian angel. She slept soundly after that.

Darcey awoke with a splitting headache, and let out a pained moan.
"God. How much did I drink last night" Darcey growled before burying her head in the sheets.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Shark((Void)   Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 4:34 pm

Bryan had already woken up that morning and was fixing his hair somehow. "Enough to make me worried about you." He said, sounding awake and yet hungover. Apparently he'd had too much to drink as well, but didn't have a bad reaction to it like Darcey did.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Shark((Void)   Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 4:59 pm

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry" Darcey said sadly before she forced herself to her feet. She made her way over to the basin, and splashed some cold water on her face. "I have a difficult time trying to control my emotions. Drinking helps me to forget everything."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Shark((Void)   Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 5:10 pm

"Drinking helps most Pirates, Templars and Assassins cope with anything." Bryan said gently, using the basin to wash his own face before he ran his hands down across his hair before he pulled it into a loose ponytail to control the wild locks.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Shark((Void)   Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 5:23 pm

"I didn't say anything, did I? I hope I didn't lose control." Darcey hoped that she didn't mention her growing feelings for Bryan. After her drunken shenanigans, she was pretty sure that he wanted nothing to do with her.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Shark((Void)   Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 5:36 pm

Bryan shrugged. "I heard something while we were asleep. It sounded as though you didn't want something to take someone you cared about." He sounded oblivious to how she was feeling, though inside he was fighting his own feelings.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Shark((Void)   Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 5:54 pm

"It was Alvarez. He wanted my ship, but I wouldn't give it to him. Then he threatened to kill someone I care deeply about. So I surrendered my ship for their life" Darcey explained sadly. She wiped a tear from her eye quickly before turning to face Bryan. She wanted to tell Bryan that it was him, but she didn't want to risk it.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Shark((Void)   Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 6:09 pm

"Alvarez is dead now." Bryan said softly, turning to her with soft eyes. "He can't do anything to you, your ship or the one you care about." He had a suspicion that she cared about him.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Shark((Void)   Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 5:01 am

"I know. But he's all I can think of. He stole my ship." Darcey sat down on her desk, and looked at Bryan, and certain warmth in her eyes. She had indeed developed feeling for him, and they were starting to show.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Shark((Void)   Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 5:48 am

Bryan gave a small smile and crossed the floor to her, his hands resting against her shoulders for a small moment. "Your ship is safe and the Dark Tide has been laid to rest." He pressed his face against the back of her head for a moment before he withdrew, his face as red as a tomato and he hoped she hadn't seen.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Shark((Void)   Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 10:03 am

"But what about the one I care about? How do I know that the Assassins won't get to him" Darcey asked sadly. She wiped the tears from her face. "Elizabeth won't go after him..."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Shark((Void)   Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 8:29 pm

A sly grin spread across Bryan's face as his suspicion grew. "Because he's too sly and slippery like a shark for them to catch." He assured her. "He knows how to remain out of sight and I have a sneaking suspicion that the Assassins will think him one of them."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Shark((Void)   Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 11:24 pm

"How do you know that your luck won't run out one day, Bryan? How do you know that the Assassins won't gut you like a bloody shark?!" Darcey's voice was thick with pain and concern. She was worried about Bryan.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Shark((Void)   Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 11:58 pm

Bryan didn't answer right away. Instead, he leaned down and planted a quiet kiss against her cheek. "I don't. No one knows when God calls them nor when the sea will take them. What I know is that I live for my crew and now I've somenone special to stay alive for."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Shark((Void)   Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 14 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 12:16 am

Darcey wrapped her arms around Bryan, and tried desperately to calm down. She felt like she never wanted to let go.
"I've never had anyone..." Darcey said sadly. She buried her face in Bryan's chest, and calmed slightly. "You think I'm special?"
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Shark((Void)   Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 14 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 12:30 am

Bryan smiled and didn't even move when she latched onto him. "You're special to me, Darcey. You're beautiful." There had been no other words for him to use, so he simply fell silent.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Shark((Void)   Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 14 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 12:49 am

Darcey remained silent as she blushed at the fact that Bryan had called her beautiful. She looked up at him with warm eyes before gently kissing his scar. It was her way of showing that she found him handsome, scars and all.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Shark((Void)   Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 14 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 8:09 am

Bryan's face turned as red as a tomato when Darcey kissed his scar and cleared his throat in an attempt to regain composure. Instead of speaking, he simply smiled. He found her beautiful and that was that. There really wasn't more he could do nor say so he did nothing and instead closed his eyes and rested his chin on her head.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Shark((Void)   Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 14 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 8:20 am

Darcey sat there quietly before she realised something.
"I suppose we should head out before your men start thinking that something is going on between us. Breakfast at the Old Avery? It's on me."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Shark((Void)   Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 14 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 8:21 am

"Sure." Bryan said with a grin before he put himself together and tossed up his hood and clipped his mask into place before he opened the door and stretched in the sunlight.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Shark((Void)   Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 14 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 8:47 am

"Jaysus Christ almighty! That is bright" Darcey said with a growl as she left her cabin. She did a quick u-turn, and grabbed her hat from her desk, and returned to Bryan's side. "Better. Now let's get going." Darcey locked her quarters, and smiled at Bryan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Shark((Void)   Rise of the Shark((Void) - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rise of the Shark((Void)
Page 14 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 23 ... 33  Next