Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

A Ninja's Reveng(closed)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 1:48 pm

After sitting the food down she took a seat across from him. "I want to help you. why dose it matter?" She asked as she picked her plate up and took a few bites before siting it back down. "Perhaps in helping you I might find the men who burnt my parents alive. I watched them die in that fire and I could do nothin for them... I can now if I can find the men who did this to them..." She said finally before giving him a small smile.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 3:30 pm

Ronin listened to her silently, moving the fork around his food for a few moments before he began to eat it. "Templars," he spat. "More dangerous than an Assassin. Do you have training under your belt? If not, you wouldn't last a minute in a confrontation, if that were to happen." He wasn't being mean. He was just stating the truth. An Assassin who didn't have training could most likely die in a confrontation. If this was a display of concern, Ronin definitely didn't show it.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 6:47 pm

My father gave me the same training he receved." She told him as she worked on cutting her steak. "I can do anything my father could do and he was a master assassin." She said looking rather proud of her father and his work. "I have just as much ability as you do my friend."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 8:20 pm

"Not as much skill," Ronin corrected as gently as was possible for him, shoving a piece of steak into his mouth and chewing it thoughtfully. "Your father might have been a high ranking Assassin, but I am one step above that. There's Master Assassins, and then there are Ninja Asashin. Where my family comes from, The Ninja Asashin are higher even than the Master Assassins and the Mentors. Now, go through the training I went through and you will have the same skill as me." Ronin continued to eat his food in silence for a moment before the sound of a page flipping filled the air.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 4:54 pm

“Then teach me.” She said simply as she took a bite. “I want to learn and surpass my father.” She told him a small smile appearing on her face. If she could learn more and surpass her father she would have an easier time finding and killing the men who burnt her parents alive. “I can take any training you give me.”
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 8:25 pm

Ronin looked up only with his eyes, their icy blue depths shimmering in the darkness. He stayed silent for a moment before he blinked rather slowly, as though studying her. "You willing to become an Assassin then?" He questioned in what appeared to be a teasing manner. "It will be a difficult training session."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 1:20 pm

I can do it." She said with a smile as she took another bite of her food. "Train me so I can be as good as you?" She asked. She wasn't one to beg but she wanted to become better to build her skills so that her chances of killing the men who burnt her parents alive.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 4:01 pm

Ronin remained silent for a while longer, taking a rather big chunk of the steak that sat on his plate and turning the pages of whatever he was looking at. "Very well," he said simply. "We begin when we leave. This training is to take place in the wilderness, not among other people."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:42 am

Taking the last bite of her food she smiled. “Thank you.” She told him before standing and wrapping her arms around him in a quick hug. “You won’t regret this.” She said before excusing herself. She went down to do a last bit of tidying before going to bed. She was very tired and went to sleep quite easily.

When she awoke it was early and the sun was just peeking over the trees. Getting up she cleaned herself up before dressing and walking down to the bar area where the old women who owned the tavern was busy cooking and running the place. She sat down as the old women set a plate of food in front of her. She had come to love the old women. She was sad to know she may not see her again. Sighing she thought about what she was about to do. She had never really left this area. She had been born here and had spent her whole life here and now she was leaving it.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 1:33 pm

(Using your character's name every once in a while is a good idea. That way people don't get confused as to who you're talking about, especially if there's a side character there ^_^ just a little writing tip Smile)

At dawn, Ronin had already been getting his horse ready to leave and actually put in an extra effort into the horse that Fiona rode. Once he'd finished, he made his way back into the tavern. Fiona's movements caught his eye and he watched her walk down the stairs and take a seat. With a small dip of his head, Ronin headed up the stairs to finish collecting his things, which was just the journal he'd been reading and looking over last night.

Once he was certain he had everything, occasionally patting his person to make sure every single weapon was in place, Ronin headed down the stairs and slowly walked over to Fiona's table, taking a seat in the darker corner of the table. He shifted slightly in the chair before resting his elbows onto the table and folding his hands together, lowering his head slowly so that it seemed like his face had disappeared.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 3:56 am

Fiona had just finished eating when she looked up at him. "I have everything I need ready to go." She said giving him a smile. "We should stop by the market and get a bit of food before we leave." She said as she picked up her plate and took it to the old women. "I'll be right back." Fiona told Ronan as she walked up the stairs and back to her room. She picked up a single bag before walking back down the stairs and to the door to wait for him.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 4:21 pm

Ronin watched her go for a moment before he followed her to the door. "I got your horse ready for you," he said softly, though then again that was normal with his voice.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 4:39 am

Smiling she nodded. "Thank you." She said as she left and moved towards her horse. Climbing up onto the horse and waited for him. She gave him a smile as she leaned down to lightly pet the side of her horses neck.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 2:13 pm

(apologizing for doing this, but:

Spoiler:

Ronin walked over to his own horse and held out an apple for the stallion to take. With a happy nicker, the black stallion bent his large, powerful head down and gently took the apple from his master's hand, chewing happily as Ronin climbed up into the saddle, gathering the reins in his hands. Then, he turned to look over at Fiona with his own sort of quirky smile, though it was only shown by the rising of his cheekbones.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 1:25 pm

Fiona, returned the smile before giving her horse a soft kick causing it to move forward. They would stop by the market place for a moment to get supplies before they left. She lead the way to the market place before halting her horse. “We should bring a little food with us and if we run out we can hunt something down.” She told him as she hopped off her horse. She pulled out a small money pouch and walked over to a vendor who was selling freshly killed rabbit’s they could eat tonight when they camped. Once she paid the man she placed the rabbits on a small bag connected to her horse's saddle. “Alright, is there anything you wish to pick up before we go?” She asked with a kind, sweet smile.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 10:37 pm

Ronin glanced over at her for a moment before turning his eye toward another vender, one selling arms. "I'll be but a moment," he said with a small dip of his head before sliding down from his horse and crossing the street toward the vender. He exchanged a few words with the man before the vender showed off a nice looking bow, possibly of Native American make. A few more words were exchanged before Ronin tossed an exact amount of coin onto the table. Apparently, Ronin had had an order waiting for him here, as he soon returned with the bow strapped across his back. He said nothing and pulled himself into the saddle of his horse before he adjusted both the bow that rested at his back and the strap that housed his small shurikens.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 2:45 pm

Fiona looked at the bow and wondered if it had been traded or if someone was killed for that bow... Tearing her gaze from it. "Are we ready?" She asked with a smile. "Lead the way and i'll follow ya." She told him with a smile. She was happy about the training he would be giving her and about being able to help him. She also had hopes of finding the men who tore her world in two. She still even had nightmares about it and was afraid of fire. She had even had a nightmare the night before and had woken in a cold sweat. Thinking about it she tightened her grip to her horses reins without thinking about it.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2015 12:17 pm

Ronin gave a small dip of his head toward Fiona and moved his horse off, heading for the direction of the dirt road leading out of town. They would have to follow it and the Templar he was hunting's route to the letter if they were to catch up to them. Hopefully, they'd stop off somewhere and Ronin could easily track them. If the Templars didn't stop in a town, they most likely would camp out in the wilds and he would still be able to track them.
Ronin's horse gave a snort and bowed its head for a moment before continuing on, pulling Ronin out of his train of thought.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2015 12:57 pm

Fiona followed him i n silence with a smile on her face. She was paying no attention to what Ronan was doing and was lost in her own thoughts as they rode together. There were so many questions spinning around in her own head. Would she be able to find the men who had killed her mother and father? Would she get her kill? She had wanted this opportunity to give herself some peace...
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 12:46 pm

Ronin tilted his head toward the sky as a distant, rather quiet rumbling echoed through the sky. "It'll rain soon," he murmured, half to himself and half to Fiona. Slowly, he pulled his head down and stared directly ahead of them along the road. "We may have to stop soon."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 8:22 pm

Frowning, Fiona, looked up at the sky. "If we have to stop then we have to stop... I'm sure we will find shelter somewhere." She gave him a smile before going quiet again. She slowly slipped into her own thought. Thoughts of what was happening. She may even be able to officially join the brotherhood, which was something she wanted more than anything.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 10:20 am

"Most likely under the trees," Ronin agreed with the tiniest nod known to man. Almost at once, Ronin's head came up, as though he recognized where he was. Without warning, Ronin guided his horse over to the left of the road. "This way." Without waiting for a response, or to see if she was following him, Ronin let his horse walk across a field before entering the canopy of a small grove of trees.(it's still winter, I take it XD)
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 3:49 am

Fiona turned her horse as soon as he said anything and followed him into the small tree grove. The snow wasn't very deep here and once they got under the trees she hopped off her horse and tied him to a tree before sitting down and agents a tree.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 4:53 pm

Ronin hopped off his own horse and loosened the girth a bit before tethering him to a low-hanging branch and approached her own horse before loosening the girth of the saddle. Then he looked to the sky and took a deep breath with his eyes closed.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 10:37 pm

"Do you have something on your mind laddie?" Fiona asked with a smile and a curious tilt of her head. "Or do you just like looking at the sky?" Smiling more she got up and walked over to him. "So when do you start teaching me?" She asked still smiling at him. She had to say he was quite handsome and she didn't think she would mind him teaching her a thing or two.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Ninja's Reveng(closed)
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next