Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
FallenSanity
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
FallenSanity

May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 10:08 am

Roger cocked his brow, smirking and wrapping his arms around Elizabeth's waist, kissing her lips, then her nose, then here forehead, nodding. He knew the pleasures of privacy, you'd need to if you wanted to get by on a ship of the British Navy - half the time you're shoulder to shoulder with a man who'd have robbed you were you in London. The other half of the time, you were next to a man you technically owned. Privacy was the most precious of joys.

"Aye, very well. Though Ah can't say you've not aroused me curiosity in it now."

He held her for longer than he'd intended, not realising till later that all he'd done was hold her and stare at her smiling. He cleared his throat and stood back, looking around.

"Where'd Ah be then? Guest room?"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 11:04 am

"We've five rooms here at the Shay manor, and there's a double bed in each of them. The master bedroom is on the third floor, that's where I'll be staying if I don't pass out in my study. You are more than welcome to stay there with me, if you like." Elizabeth patted her pocket, and felt the paper inside. "Sorry, love, but I have some urgent business to tend to."

Elizabeth made her way up the stairs to her study, and unlocked the great oak door. Lucifer followed Elizabeth inside, and sat beside the desk as Elizabeth locked the door. The coats of all of her friends rested on mannequins along the wall behind the desk, her husband's robes took centreplace. A large map was pinned on the wall opposite to her desk; pins marked the movement of British vessels, and pirate vessels.
"Jaysus, I think Roger would lose his mind if he ever saw this." Elizabeth scratched Lucifer behind the ear before she grabbed some pins, and mapped out the recent British movement. She then took a seat at her desk, and opened a roll of papers. Faces of important British figures were sketched on each paper, on the back was their movements. "New fellow" Elizabeth said with a sigh as she began to sketch a face. Lucifer looked up at Elizabeth, his tongue lolling out the side of his mouth, and licked his lips before he trotted over to sit beside Elizabeth.

Once Elizabeth had finished with the sketch, she put the piece of paper with the others, rolled up the papers, and hid them in the base of her chair. Elizabeth pulled a large black book from her desk, and smiled warmly as she traced the familiar dragon that adorned the cover, her old colours.
"I know Roger would completely lose his shit if he saw this" Elizabeth said with a quiet laugh as she opened the book. Inside, written in a strange coded script, were the names of each of the remaining pirates, and their recent movements. Elizabeth crossed out a few names, and wrote down more movements. "Not a word, Luce" Elizabeth said quietly before she began to write a letter to each surviving pirate, warning them of enemies.
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 5:43 am

Roger wandered around the house, smiling to himself. He couldn't help but think of staying here forever, helping rebuild this island in wake of the British occupation. He had the right connections, he could actually turn the island into a hub of peace, rather than a boiling pot of anger and resentment. He could make a difference, not just in his life, but in the lives of all the people here. Elizabeth included.

He walked out to the balcony ((OOC: I'm assuming there's a balcony considering it's a Caribbean mansion), and looked out to what he could see. Most of the view was overgrowth - a good way to hide the building, that was for sure, but what he could see were the tops of a few buildings, and Fort Nassau. He knew of that place - a crumbling ruin, said to have nothing more than a single rusted cannon within it. If they really wanted, the pirates could organise a total annexation of the island. The Brit's here were a pathetic rabble. He tapped his fingers on the railing for a moment, before returning inside.

He looked for the stairs and took a bit of a sudden breath, as he made his way to the third floor.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:32 am

"Beautiful, isn't it" Elizabeth asked as she joined Roger with a bundle of letters under her arm. They were letters to every pirate she knew, every smuggler she ever dealt with, and every dirty British vessel she had come across. "I have some letters to deliver, and a meeting after, so you are more than welcome to settle in. I'll be doing some shopping later too. Beelzebub and Lucifer will keep you company, but don't worry, Panther and De Payens will be coming with me." Elizabeth was going to meet with some fellow pirates down at the beach in order to discuss some plans.
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 2:42 pm

Roger had to admit, he was a little suspicious of all this stuff that he apparently wasn't being invited to, but for now he was fine with it. He gave her a hug and a kiss, holding her lovingly. He knew she had things to deal with - even back when they'd settled the deal, he didn't expect all parties to obey. He knew for a fact a number of British ships hadn't waited for the pirates to break their end of the treaty, and vice versa. He'd let her do what she had to.

"Right. Ah'll be here when you get back. Promise."

---

((OOC: Do you think we should make a new thread? I suppose it'd be a good idea to get other people in here and maybe set up a new plot line. That is, if you're still enjoying this.))
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 7:24 am

"Thank you, love" Elizabeth said happily before she gently kissed him. She made her way back to study to change her clothes quickly, and stuff everything into a small bag before leaping out of the window.

The people of the town seemed quite taken aback to see a woman walking through town with a large black panther behind her. It was her clothing that really threw some people off. Elizabeth was wearing her old black pants, black boots, her old Assassin robes, and a black frock coat made from crocodile leather with a silver crocodile skull attached to each shoulder. She wore Thatch's old hat proudly, and she was armed with her twin boarding axes, and the golden flintlocks that she had received from Thatch. Without a doubt, she looked like a pirate.

After delivering her letters, she stopped by the Old Avery to grab a few bottles of rum before making her way to the beach.

A few pirates were gathered around a fire, merrily singing a shanty as they drank happily.
"Well I'll be damned! It's cap'n Shay" one of the pirates exclaimed happily, although rather drunkenly, upon seeing the Demon.
"Aye, in the flesh" Elizabeth said with a laugh as she pulled a bottle of rum from her bag.
"Elizabeth? Love, is it really you?" Elizabeth dropped her bottle at the sound of the familiar voice.
"B-Ben?! I thought you were dead" Elizabeth sobbed as she turned around, and hugged Hornigold tightly as tears streamed down her face.
"We all thought you were dead." The two simply stood there, holding each other while the pirates drank away.
"Right, now let's get down to business" Elizabeth said happily before kissing Benjamin softly, and collapsing on the sand. She began to relay everything that she had learnt to the pirates as they drank their rum, and ate some fish. It seemed like Elizabeth wasn't going to be heading home that night.

(read up about Hornigold, you'll see how he could still have been alive. Also, I'll promote the Thread or make  A new one)
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 8:34 am

Roger sat in an armchair, looking around the room happily. It was a more decorative house than he could've imagined - fine carpets, some lovely paintings and tapestries, and he had to admit that the company of the two mutts was something quite nice. One of them walked up to the side of the chair, nuzzling into his hanging hand. Roger smiled, running his fingers through the dogs fur slowly, laying back and looking around.

"Might be about time Ah started lookin' fer somethin' to drink."

Roger made his way to the kitchen, looking around for something fine to drink. There was no way Liz didn't have a nice little fort of drinks on standby, and he had to hope she wouldn't mind him taking some. By the time he found what he was after, he'd almost forgotten it, for the knowledge of that study plagued his mind.

Walking back to the central hall, Roger stopped in his tracks, thinking. He could go in, see what all the fuss was about. Then again, she'd know - she was smarter than him in more ways than one, and perhaps it was the knowledge of what she'd do that scared him most. After a long series of thoughts, he felt two heavy, furry bodies rubbing against his legs. They were right, it'd be a bad idea to pry. He returned to his seat, and returned to petting the sweet little dogs.

But by the time morning came, Roger wasn't happy, nor petting the wolves any longer. He stood outside, four empty bottles of whiskey at his feet, and another half drunk one in his hand. The dogs were by him, trying to jump on him, to make him happy. He looked out over the town, frowning, growling under his breath. He didn't feel right. If someone had done something to Elizabeth - if the fucking garrison had taken her - he'd see to it that every man here was hanged. He tossed his bottle into the bushes, before feeling the light of the sun on his skin. He turned around, contemplating going back in, or preparing for a hunt.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 9:52 am

"Oh my God" Elizabeth groaned as she rolled onto her side. She had one hell of a hangover after her adventures last night, and a new crew too, from the looks of it.
"Where are you going" Hornigold asked hazily as he woke up.
"We are going home." Elizabeth looked down at the man she once loved, and her heart broke. He was a broken man.
(think of commodore Norrington in PotC: Dead man's chest)
The two of them leaned on each other on their way to the mansion; Panther walked behind them to help keep them safe.

Beelzebub and Lucifer sat proudly, and barked happily upon picking up the scent of a familiar person.
"BABIES, MOMMY'S HOME!" The wolves bounded off to Elizabeth while Hornigold mumbled profanities after Elizabeth's shouting.
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 10:00 am

Roger stood on the balcony of the manor, grumbling and looking through the tree tops. The overgrowth was bad, but probably for the best. He pushed off of the railings as soon as he heard the barks, peering through the leaves and branches down to the entrance. His heart rose when he saw Elizabeth, and then shattered when he saw another with her. He stumbled through the house, still drunk off his arse, before finally making it to the landing. The door swung open, and a shot went off, sending birds flying as a small hole appeared in the leaves above. Roger snarled, looking at the man, eyeing him over.

"Step awa' frae 'er! Th' feck ur ye? Ye th' a body fa kept Liz it th' whole nicht?"

Roger had assumed the worse, and in his current state, that wasn't a good thing. He dropped his pistol and drew his sword, growling under his breath, looking at Liz and holding a hand out, expecting her to come over. His eyes were darting to the bushes, waiting for a brigade of men to leap out to take them both on.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 10:52 am

Elizabeth, instinctively, pushed Hornigold behind her in an effort to shield him. She swiftly drew one of her golden flintlocks from its holster, and aimed it directly at Stodd.
"Calm down, Roger, before I blow a hole right between your bloody eyes!" It was clear that Elizabeth meant business. "This man is my oldest friend! A friend I thought dead. I wear his goddamned clothes! Shoot him, and I shoot you!"
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 12:56 pm

Roger staggered for a moment, looking from the stranger to Liz, and then back, and then again, before sheathing his blade and kicking his gun away to her, as a show of good will. He groaned and raised his hands in submission, before staggering again. Now that he was standing still, it was very, very clear just how wasted he was. He looked around again, before mumbling something. He sighed and looked back at her.

"Leest yoo're wearin' somethin'... e'en if they ur anither mans clase..."

He wasn't thinking when he spoke, and it was pretty obvious. Eventually he turned around, and made his way back inside, whatever small part of him retaining sense telling him to shut up and rest. The anger, confusion, envy, and passion that all mingled inside him had nothing over the desire inside him. Eventually he found the armchair, slumped down into it, and let out a long, pleased groan.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 1:49 pm

"Love, who is that" Hornigold asked as he returned to her side.
"Admiral Roger Stodd" Elizabeth said calmly as she led Hornigold inside.
"THE MAN THAT CAPTURED YOU, TORTURED YOU, SHOT YOU, THEREBY KILLING YOUR UNBORN CHILD, AND YOU?!"
"Aye, now calm down, Ben" Elizabeth said softly before she led Hornigold up to a spare room.

Elizabeth collapsed on the couch with a bottle of rum, and sighed as she rubbed her head.
"These are my own clothes, Roger. I made them back when everything was normal."
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 1:56 pm

Roger was barely listening. B the time the stranger entered his view, he had to handle the red mist, rather than converse with Elizabeth. Something about the man caught him in the wrong way; he couldn't tell if he should shake the mans hand, offer him a beer, or cut off his head and feed his body to the crocs. Roger nodded lazily in response to whatever Liz had said, leaning back and rubbing his face with his full hand. He'd almost forgotten he was missing chunks of his body in this state - he'd never be able to take on Liz, let alone with someone backing her up.

"It's... fine... Ah'm sorry, Liz..."

He groaned angrily, though the anger was justly aimed at himself. He wanted to get up, but he knew he needed to just stay still, and stop the alcohol from pumping through his body anymore than it was.

"Whit's yer nam, loon?"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 2:06 pm

Elizabeth handed Hornigold a spare set of keys to the study, along with her coat and Thatch's hat. Her old robes were clearly visible at this point. She shot off out of the door, sobbing softly.
"Benjamin Hornigold." He looked to where Elizabeth had run off to, and hung his head. He tapped his fingers, as if counting the seconds, and nodded when he heard a pained screech. "You're still the same, love. After all these years, you're still the same" Hornigold said sadly before he sat on the couch with a bottle of rum in hand. Panther rested his head on Hornigold's knee in sorrow.
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 2:14 pm

Roger sighed, sitting up and resting his head in his hands for a longer time than he'd thought. The sound that rang through the building sent a shiver up his spine. It reminded him of more than he'd like to admit, but above all, it reminded him that it had been him who'd caused her so much of her grief. He looked at Benjamin, realising this was perhaps one of the few things he'd not only not been responsible for, but not even been involved in.

"So... yer th'... Whit is it 'en, ex pirate, ex loyalist, reformed pirate? Cannae imagine that's tay easy tae manage..."

Roger stood up, looking around and patting his belt, that had his sword still tucked nicely in it. He looked down at Benjamin and walked over to the man, towering over the man - then again, that probably had less to do with their positions and more to do with the Scotsmans actual height. He spoke softly, trying to compose himself.

"What happened last night?"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 2:25 pm

"All of that, plus Templar, and former pirate hunter." He looked down at Elizabeth's coat, and smiled softly as he stroked the leather. "As for last night, we were all sworn to secrecy. If you're asking about Elizabeth and I..." not wanting to anger the scotsman, a lie was necessary. "Nothing happened between the two of us." Elizabeth's screeching seemed to consume the island for the next few minutes. The whole island seemed to quiet at the sound of her screams. The British seemed horrified, but a select few knew what was going on.
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 2:36 pm

Roger stood at the door, leaning against its frame, looking out in silence. He let the screeching go on and on, he wasn't one to pry with her, he wanted her to do what she had to do. When she wanted to tell him about her deeper issues, she would, and he'd show her the same respect. But perhaps right now, she needed someone more than him. Rather than a sailor that served the empire, who'd spent his life before now hunting pirates, she needed a pirate, a man who knew her lifestyle, and knew her. He turned, facing Hornigold and clearing his throat.

"Ah'm gonna be down by the docks. Something I need to do."

He didn't let Ben stop him, as if the man was going to. He made his way from the manor and headed down to the city, watching the skyline of masts, recognising the ones he was after. He sighed under his breath, as he made his way over to the very same ship he'd looked at when he first arrived here. When they'd arrived he'd been so sure, but now... perhaps it was best to do what needed to be done. A burly man stood in the Admirals way, a hand out.

"Roger Stodd. This is my ship."

The man looked over to a nearby bookkeeper, who seemed to perk up hearing the name. The old pirate, covered in wrinkles and worn out old tattoos, hurried over and looking him up and down. He was snivelling, muttering, but he seemed sane enough. Considering he'd lived this long, he had to be... or he had to be entirely insane... Hm.

"Stodd, Stodd, sure you're 'im? Could just be a bloke in a cloak, hehah!"

Roger nodded angrily, pushing his way past the man. He wasn't in the mood for pirate rambling. He'd need a new crew as soon as he set off from the island, that was for sure. A frigate of drunks and loons wouldn't go well, especially not one of this caliber. He made his way up the rampart, clomping around the old thing and sighing. The old man ran by him, and Roger realised in a mixture of annoyance and ambivalence, that this was the ships quartermaster. He rubbed his head, then nodded, and the two began to talk about what had to be done to the ship. A new figurehead, new sails, new paint... and speed. Whatever it was, whatever was needed, this thing needed to be fast. He looked out to Elizabeth's ship not far away. As long as he could outrun that...
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 1:01 pm

Elizabeth finally returned after her meltdown. She shrugged on her coat, and proudly wore Thatch's hat.
"So, I take it we start now, love?"
"Aye. Stodd's gone down to his ship. We split the fleet into two, the British won't see a thing coming." Hornigold looked up at Elizabeth with loving eyes. "Ben, what we had... that was a long time ago. My heart is torn in two... Roger, or you?"
"Why not both?"
"He's not the sharing type, Ben" Elizabeth said sadly before she raced off. She raced to Roger's ship as quickly as she could; Beelzebub, Lucifer, and Panther scaring off everyone in the way.

"ROGER! WAIT!" Elizabeth collapsed in a sobbing heap at the docks. "Please! I can explain" Elizabeth cried. Beelzebub, Lucifer, and Panther rubbed against her in an effort to comfort her.
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 7:20 am

When Roger heard her voice, he couldn't help but react. He rushed to the bowsprit, leaning over the railing and holding onto the ratlines. He looked down at her at the docks, and he wanted to stay on the boat. He wanted to sail then and there, and leave her to Benjamin, someone who he knew she'd be happy with, and who he was sure she knew she'd be happy with. But he couldn't. He looked back at his crew, loading up the ship, and leapt over the bow onto the docks, slamming onto the ground and rushing over to Elizabeth, falling by her and wrapping his arms around her. He held her, stroking her hair, wishing he knew what to say.

"Stop... stop, Elizabeth, this... You don't need to explain anything..."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 11:38 am

Surveying the surrounding area, a somewhat familiar figure clung to the roofs, watching this event. Somewhat transfixed, he quickly pulled a flask out of his pocket. Wearing a black, cloth mask, coverung everything but his eyes, he quickly uncorcked the flask and took a swift drink, emptying the flask and tossing it aside. Despite wearing the mask, he wore dark, sea-worn Assassin robes, brandishing a normal sword aswell. Seeing thd Admiral actually stroking the woman's hair he knew all to well, he smirked lightly, and, belching quietly, hopped down, landing about 20 feet from the three. From under the mask, a familiar voice rang, "So... How'd yeh three been gettin' 'long?"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 7:31 am

"Please, Roger, just come home, and I'll explain everything to you. Just don't set sail. Not now" Elizabeth said sadly as she looked up at Stodd. Upon hearing the familiar voice behind her, Elizabeth smiled happily. "Ent! You're still alive! I-I can't believe it. I missed you so much" Elizabeth sobbed as she hugged her old friend.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 10:58 am

Patting her lightly on the back, Damian said, "Aye, me neither. Nearly lost a leg, but, ah, that'll have tah wait. Quite a tale, if yeh'd ask my men.". With his free hand, he simply untied the mask, stuffing it inside the front of his robes. "Ah've been in the colonies myself, seeing how the poor bastards've been gettin' 'long. What've I missed, bein' away so long?"
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 11:28 am

Roger rubbed his head, waiting till Elizabeth was turned and embracing her friend to look back at his ship. Half of him wanted to walk back onto that ship. More than half of him, actually. He wanted to just act like he could undo all of this, or forget it, or something. But he'd honour her wish, and he'd stay. For now. Bizarrely, part of him was quite glad to see the familiar pirate, because it meant twice as much chance of Elizabeth being distracted. Twice as much chance of him being able to leave. He wasn't going to delude himself into thinking he could vanish without her noticing, but he only needed an hour or so to be in such a way that she wouldn't be able to get to him. It would hurt her, and him, but it'd be for the best. He had to believe that. Eventually he stood, joining Damien and Elizabeth.

"What've you missed... Well, aside from me trying to outrun Templars, pirates, and Assassins, and Elizabeth outrunning me, not too much as far as I recall."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 12:40 pm

Elizabeth watched Roger's men, and she went white as she realised something. All her planning, all her hard work, everything she had lost, everything she had sacrificed...
"Roger, please don't leave! Not now! I beg you! Please don't set sail!" If he left now, he'd get caught smack bang in the middle of an attack. She had been planning this since the pirates lost Nassau.

"This is what happens when you let emotions get in the way of your work, Elizabeth! Your whole plan could be fucked up because of your feelings for this man!"

Elizabeth shook her head, and looked to Stodd for some kind of answer. She didn't want him to get involved, and even if he did get involved, he would side with the British, and they would be enemies once again.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 5:33 pm

Sighing lightly at the response from Stodd and Elizabeth's pleading, Damian said, "'Y'know, 'Liz, ah'm sure ye'll be able to convince him to stay if yeh told 'im why... whatever th' reason is.". Waiting for a bit, he then said, "...and, ah... anyone die? Or y'see Jonny at all? Lost 'im in the north, ain't seen 'im since. But ah'm sure he's alive. Dunno if he'd've stayed in thd colonies or came back."

(For some reason, I wanna make a thread where everyone dies. One at a time, yet quite lengthy. Like, a good bulk story, fighting, death, repeat.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next