Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Bloodlines (open) - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Bloodlines (open) - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Bloodlines (open) - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Bloodlines (open) - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Bloodlines (open) - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Bloodlines (open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

Bloodlines (open) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 4:11 am

"Aye, doctor" Elizabeth said jokingly. She sat on the edge of the bed, and sighed happily to herself. Her life had changed so much since she met her husband, and now she realized just how much she had given up, but it was all worth it. Elizabeth looked around, and finally found the spare set of robes she had left on the Soul Wave. She gently shrugged them on, and fastened the sash. "Sorry, love, but I really need to find something to eat" Elizabeth said with a quiet laugh before she gently kissed her husband, and made her way to galley to find something to eat.

Elizabeth sat on the gunwale, and ate an apple as she watched each of her friends teach her son a few of their own tricks.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 2:58 pm

Sam had gone down to the kitchen a while ago and had been down for a while. He just now came up with some bowls. "Those who need strength, come get some grub!" Sam called and rested a bowl beside his wife with a smile. He put his own howl down before looking around. Bryan came up and took a bowl gratefully. Sam frowned. "Bryan, are you okay?"
"Yea. My arm just got hurt in the escape. Some asshole Templar decided to try and stop me and my arm caught on his sword."
"Eat," said Sam. "And then let Jake take a look." Bryan nodded and took his bowl to the other side of the ship where he Sat on the deck.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 5:45 pm

Elizabeth "Demon" (Shay) Donnelly

"Edward, why don't you take a break, and come have something to eat."
"Okay, mummy." Elizabeth handed her son her bowl of food, and smiled as she watched her son eat. She had always put her son before her, and she always would. "Mummy, I'm finished" Edward said as he handed the half-empty bowl to his mother before he ran off to continue his training. Elizabeth chuckled quietly to herself, and finished the rest of the meal.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 5:55 pm

While Edward was eating, Jonathon handed Damian onemof his daggers, hilt first. Damian smiled, and, glancing lightly towards Edward, he said, "Bit of a spar, eh?", to which he was replied with a nod and smile. Damian smiled, and said, "Alright, while the boys gone. Same rules as always?" Jonathon nodded once more, as Damian readied the dagger, Jonathon his aswells. Soon, they began - the first few swipes hitting each other's blade, as Damian twisted his next, Jonathon soonly escaping. However, they heard Edward return. That was not going to cause the other to forfeit, either. Both brothers were very competiteve. "Ah, not now, Eddy!" Said Damian, as he and Jonathon continued. "Hold up, and stay back!"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 6:02 pm

Edward Donnelly

"Oh don't mind me, I'm just watching." Edward was, undoubtedly, the smallest person on the ship, so he rarely ever trained with anyone other than Tiago. He did, however, watch the others in an effort to learn. Edward stayed well out of the way of everyone on deck, and simply watched various men doing various things.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 6:18 pm

Bryan chuckled. "Eddy. Once Jake looks at my arm, you can practice with me." Sam smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 6:32 pm

Edward Donnelly

There was a sparkle in Edward's eye at the mere thought of training with someone.
"Really?! Oh thank you, mister Waverley" Edward said happily as he quickly made his way further away from the fight between Damian and Johnathon. He may have been a child, but he knew that it was always better to stay clear of any fight.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 7:02 pm

Bryan nodded and chuckled softly, going off to find the one called Jake so he could train with the young Donnelly.(idk. Its short, I'm sorry.)
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 7:21 pm

Since Elizabeth wasn't allowed to move her arm, she had to find other ways to entertain herself. She had been playing with Panther for some time, and was in the process of inspecting the ocelot's teeth and gums.
"Looking good, Panther" Elizabeth chuckled before the ocelot leapt onto her lap, curled up, and fell asleep. "Oh but you're a lucky little devil, Panther. You can sleep wherever you want, and nobody bats an eye." Elizabeth lifted the great feline, and made her way to the railing behind the helm. She sat on the floor, leant back against the railing, and drew her hood. The black ocelot looked up at Elizabeth, yawned, and fell asleep again. Elizabeth actually felt like doing the same, and she almost did. Her left eye had started twitching violently, much like it did when Elizabeth became seriously tired.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 7:58 pm

Damian grinned, as the brothers continued to spar. Jonathon went for a disarm, yet, was countered, and his fell out of his hand, yet, he caught it with his other, twisting lightly, and began fighting with his left hand instead. That was a big benefit - long enough of using two weapons of equal weight, eventually made you equally strong with both sides. Damian gritted his teeth lightly - the dagger was about a sword length, but not with as much reach. Eventually, slipping up, Damian was caught in a disarming move, and, eventually, lost. Jonathon smiled, as he picked up the dagger, blade first, spun it, and holstered the twin daggers in their holsters. Smiling, he looked at his brother, and said, "Ah, ya gotta be better than that. Why d'you think the score's now Seventy four to Thirty three, in favor of I?", he added with a hint of fake-mockery. Damian smiled back, and said, "Ah... ye must've landed on a pile of firewood, Jonny. (You must have a large stick up your arse.)", as he and Jonathon both laughed lightly, smiles on both of their faces, both also forgetting somewhat about Edward.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 9:33 pm

Bryan approached Edward after his arm had been cleaned and bandaged. "Come on buddy. Let's see how much you've !." Sam watched the horizon. He was worried and had his hood drawn up over his face, something he rarely did around those he knew. This time was different. "Mouse," the shortest member of his crew approached with a nod. "When we dock at Inagua, take Shark and Eel to the house and bring everything back here. Clean the entire house out, but leave it a sanctuary for other Assassins. Leave Ace and Sentinel to Liz and me." Mouse nodded and scampered away.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 9:39 am

Edward freed his rapier from its holster, and took up a typical defensive stance. Edward preferred light, fast attacks, and therefore used his rapier more than his broadsword. Elizabeth looked at her son, and smiled.

Elizabeth wandered up to her husband, and looked him in the eyes. She had drawn her hood to just above her eyes in an effort to hide her tiredness.
"What's wrong, dear? I can see something has you worried."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 11:21 am

Sam looked to his wife for a moment and then looked back out to sea. "I'm just a little concerned," he looked more than a little concerned. "I won't risk your life again, or Edward's. So my men will gather all that we own in the house except the Assassin gear. The house will remain a Sanctuary for Assassins. The only things you and I are getting are Sentinel and Ace."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 11:33 am

"I've also got some gear hidden away in my study which I'll need to grab. Then there's Altaïr, and the two mongoose I'll need to grab. But that's all." Elizabeth looked around her carefully, and shook her head. "Kenway and the others still think that Ben's dead, so I'll have him keep an eye on the Templars for us." Elizabeth still remembered what happened the day she found Hornigold at death's door.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 11:38 am

Sam nodded and looked out across the sea again. It was so calm, but he knew it better. The sea was unpredictable and where there was calm water, there was also angry water. Almost as if he had called it, it began to rain the moment the ship docked and the crew began to carry items back to the ship. Sam's stuff was put back into the captain's quarters. "Ace," he called. "Let's go, boy." Ace obeyed happily and bounded back to the ship on his own.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 11:53 am

Elizabeth had her men grab all of her belongings, and move them to her ship. Tiago raced off, and grabbed Bonny and baby Read.
"Come on, Sentinel." The great crocodile climbed out of the water, and followed Elizabeth back to her ship. The two mongoose zipped around Elizabeth's feet, and Altaïr simply sat on Elizabeth's shoulder, watching the chaos. "Sam, I'll see you there. And you need to look after Edward. I will not have him on the same ship as a seasick crocodile."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 12:24 pm

Sam nodded at his wife and smiled. "Alright boys," he called to his crew. "I grabbed everything from my quarters in the house. Let's make sure we didn't forget anything and then set sail for the Keys. Inagua is no longer safe." The crew responded with 'yessir' and set about checking that everything was there before they began their preparations to leave.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 12:39 pm

Elizabeth disappeared into her quarters, and emerged a few minutes later in black clothes, and a black coat with a hood attached. A silver porcelain mask hid her face. She turned to face Samuel, and nodded.
"Alright, men! Let's get her out on the open water! We are to keep a close eye on the Soul Wave at all times! Fly the cross!" The crew nodded, and Elizabeth's colours were switched out for Templar colours. The figurehead and name were also switched out for others.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 12:46 pm

The only change Sam made was the flag of the ship. Since the Soul Wave was a pirate ship to start, Sam didn't have much to worry about. He double checked to make sure everything was there, even the old pistol he had used for years until he retrieved that of his brother. Once he was sure he hadn't forgotten anything, Sam nodded and the ship pushed off from Inagua. Stay with me, Liz. My parents' hideaway is a while off. Sam informed, watching Inagua disappear from sight. He had a feeling the Sanctuary he had began would stay that for all Assassins.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 1:20 pm

(Yeah, the little creature that Elizabeth gave Edward, it's called a lesser bushbaby. Google it, it's so cute)

I will, Sam. Let's just try to avoid any Templars or Assassins, okay? Elizabeth turned her attention to Sentinel, and sighed. He wasn't taking it well. Altaïr, having been Elizabeth's travel companion, was quite used to everything.

Edward had fallen asleep against the railing close to the helm with Panther curled up beside him, and his new pet sleeping under his shirt.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 2:00 pm

Sam nodded and watched over his son. Sam couldn't believe he was going home, after so many years of being away. He already knew about his home bureau's New head. With a deep breath, he climbed up to the crow's nest and sat there, watching the sea as the rain came down in a nice drizzle.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 2:15 pm

Tiago Da Silva

Tiago looked at Edward, and shook his head before he carried the young boy inside, and tucked him in for the night.

"Master Donnelly, I hope you don't mind, but I took Edward inside, and tucked him in" Tiago said as he joined Samuel at the crow's nest. Though he was only thirteen, Tiago was already quite the gentleman.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 5:10 pm

"Thank you, Tiago," said Sam softly. He looked depressed, or concerned. Those were emotions he rarely got, among those rare emotions was rage, which he felt when his Mentor had been slain in front of him. "How's Joshua? He had been mourning his father for a month and now that we're going back home....I'm no sure he can handle it." Sam asked Tiago because he knew that both Josh and Tiago were close.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 6:23 pm

Tiago Da Silva

"Josh will take it just fine, Master Donnelly. He is stronger than you think." Tiago looked down at the men on deck, and chuckled to himself. He had grown to see the people at the sanctuary as his family, and when he was finally ready, he would finally be an Assassin like everyone else.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 6:26 pm

"You'll make a fine Assassin, Tiago," said Sam softly. He knew both Tiago and Josh would both make fine Assassins, as would the young man whom Sam and Liz had saved that one terrible night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Bloodlines (open) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bloodlines (open)
Page 6 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next