Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
April 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Obi Yakuba
Yesterday at 11:39 pm by Chaos_Permitted

» Familiar Places (open to assassins)
Yesterday at 5:13 am by AvaAssassin

» Stone cold (closed with AvaAssassin)
Yesterday at 4:52 am by AvaAssassin

» Legacy of a Ninja(closed)
Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:50 pm by AvaAssassin

» Battle of Bunker Hill
Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:13 pm by jacobpolley13

Share | 

Bloodlines (open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:17 pm

".make haste boys! We sail for Hanava!" The crew did exactly as Sam asked them to. He was nervous and scared that he wouldn't get there in time. "Tiago, help the men keep her going fast. We need to get there before anything happens."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:41 am

Tiago Da Silva

Tiago had been pulling his own weight on the Soul Wave, and he had been hounding the men to pick up the pace.

Elizabeth "Demon" (Shay) Donnelly and Edward Donnelly

"Get a move on!" Elizabeth was thrown onto the deck, and rolled over quickly to catch her son as he was thrown onto her. Even with all her chains, Elizabeth still held her son against her.
"Eddie, I need you to stay strong for us. Okay? If things go wrong, remember that I love you." Elizabeth held her son tightly against her as they were led off of the ship, and began the journey to the manor.

Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:36 pm

Sam was thankful for the extra speed, as they arrived in time to see his wife thrown down. He nodded to the men and began the plan, taking one Templar away and stealing the armor with Bryan following suit. They followed the others quickly.

Sam got beside Liz, so close that he could touch her, and he did. "Everything will be okay," he whispered, doing his best to lock pick the chains. "I have men stationed along the way, so when you hear a noise, take Edward and run Into the crowd. We will protect you." He made his voice sound as hostile as possible after he spoke, telling them to get a move on and shifted his hands so that they looked like they were holding Liz's while he worked to free her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:54 pm

Elizabeth "Demon" (Shay) Donnelly

Elizabeth hung her head when she heard her husband's voice. Torres and his men had roughed her up quite a bit in an attempt to get some information. Edward instinctively knew not to say anything, and instead focused on keeping the furry creature from climbing out of his pocket.
"Edward, there's something in my left pocket. It's yours" Elizabeth whispered as she looked down at her son. Edward did as he was asked, and pulled out a silver pendant that looked exactly like her own. "If we don't make it, use that to remember us."
"Yes, mummy."

Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Sun Apr 26, 2015 1:45 pm

Sam narrowed his eyes and calmly removed the chains once they were broken. He looked to where Kenway's was stationed and nodded. He wanted his family to get out quickly and hoped to God it worked. After he nodded, he slipped away to change and climbed onto a rooftop. He wanted to be safe, should the plan go wrong and Elizabeth was killed. He wouldn't let his son go through what he had as a child. Bryan followed Sam and stood beside him now, in the Assassin outfit he had been given a while ago. They were ready.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Sun Apr 26, 2015 2:35 pm

When Elizabeth felt that her chains were removed, a sinister smile crept onto her face. Elizabeth reached down, and slowly wrapped an arm around her child. Even with her wounds, and a few broken bones, she was going to get her child to safety. Elizabeth let out a loud screech reminiscent of a barn owl, grabbed her son, and raced off. Thankfully she knew where to take her son.

Once Elizabeth had made sure her son was safely hidden, she returned to where she last saw Samuel.

Master Assasin
Master Assasin

Location : Louisville, Kentucky, United States, North Western Hemisphere, Planet Earth, Solar System Sol, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Virgo Supercluster, Lanieka.

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:11 am

The two brothers both looked at each other, both ready to intiate the plan. Damian nodded, and asked Jonathon, "Ready?", to which he steadily replied, "As always.". Damian then turned his head towards Samuel, glancing only a bit at Elizabeth, as he said, "We're ready when everyone else is.", as he drew a knife, Jonathon drawing a dagger - afterall, if other Templars saw them, they had to make it seem like they were not chase running with Elizabeth, but threatening her while they chased her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:47 am

Sam saw his wife and nodded back at her. "Go back to Edward and take him to the Soul Wave," he said. "Everyone knows what to do. Damien, Johnathan, make sure she and the boy get there safely, but don't let the Templars know that." Sam looked up at Tiago and gave a signal to let him know to call Roberts to help them get a path with Edward and Elizabeth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:42 am

"He's with a friend, Sam. I'm not leaving you!"
"Mentor, this is no time for arguing, and you know it!" Elizabeth glared at Tiago, and hung her head. They were all right.
"Sam, save a piece of that bastard for me. I have big plans for him." Tiago gave the signal, and they were soon joined by Roberts. After that, Elizabeth raced off to the inn, grabbed her son, and raced back to the Soul Wave.

Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:38 pm

Sam made certain that his family got back to the ship safely. When a Templar joined up, Bryan sprang into the air and slew him quickly with the use of his hidden blades. Then the Assassin ran as soon as his job was done. He jumped onto the ship and held out a hand for Edward. Sam soon joined him, shouting orders to his men to quickly prepare for departure. The crew scurried around the deck, shouting and getting the sails ready and the anchor hoisted. "Damien, Johnathan! Jump! We have to go now!" Sam shouted as the ship began pulling off. Sam held his wife close, though, eyes closed as his body tightened. "I can't believe that I.....almost lost you." The last bit was whispered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:00 pm

"You know you'll never lose me, love" Elizabeth whispered softly as she buried her face in her husband's neck. She could feel the pain of her broken bones, and winced slightly. "We can't stay at Inagua anymore. He'll just find us again. We just can't risk it, Sam." Elizabeth held her shoulder in pain, and looked up to Samuel. "I need you to help me set the bones, but you need to break them again."

Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:00 pm

Sam nodded slowly and closed his eyes. "We have to retrieve some things from the Sanctuary," he said softly. "Then we can go to my parents' house in the Keys. Or at least their hideaway. Father often told me about it, so the secret has only ever been in my family. No one else knows. Not even father's closest friends. We'll be safe there."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:17 pm

"That'd be grand. We'll need to grab Ace and Sentinel too" Elizabeth said with a smile. Edward was watching as his new furry friend as it bounced around without a care in the world. "That boy never ceases to amaze me. After everything that just happened, he's still so happy. At least he'll grow up with both parents."

Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:24 pm

Sam nodded slowly. "And that might make him a better Assassin," he said softly. He knew Liz wouldn't care if their son was an Assassin or Templar, after all she was born of both sides. But Sam, for once, wanted his legacy to live on, his father's to live on in the Brotherhood. "Johnson. Make haste for Inagua. We cannot stay there any longer and must pack our belongings." Johnson nodded and shouted orders to the men.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheGuillotine
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

Location : Louisville, Kentucky, United States, North Western Hemisphere, Planet Earth, Solar System Sol, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Virgo Supercluster, Lanieka.

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:25 pm

As Damian and Jonathon landed on the ship, the simply lay there, smiling as they saw Edward with his furry companion. Damian chuckled lightly, and said to his brother, "'Tis odd, y'know? Always used tah jumpin' into soft'r areas, un-moving, yet it feels... exhausting,  when its straight up wood, from a mobile ship. Y'gree? (You agree?)", as Jonathon looked over to his brother, and nodded, chuckling lightly. It was quite odd, to those who didn't know them well - tallest men around, laughing, laying on a ship. Damian finally stood up, helping his brother up, looking over to Samuel and Elizabeth, the two brothers with smiles on their faces, and the others arm on the others shoulder.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:33 pm

Sam chuckled and looked to the brothers. "Good job, you two. My family's safe, thanks to all of your efforts." Sam hadn't been that sincere since his Mentor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:34 pm

Elizabeth undid her armour, and growled as she looked at the damage that it had sustained. The shoulder section was crumpled up, and it had a hole torn in it.
"If I hadn't been wearing that armour, imagine what my shoulder would look like?" Elizabeth hung her head, and looked to Tiago. "Tiago, I think you should train Edward for a while."
"Yes, Mentor."
"Sam, I'll see you inside" Elizabeth said calmly before she made her way to her husband's quarters. She was mentally preparing for the inevitable pain that would come from the rebreaking, and setting of the bones in her shoulder.

Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:39 pm

Damian chuckled lightly, and said towards Samuel, "Ah... not a problem, lad. Y'know, t'be honest, I thought ye would've been mad that 'Liz got captured when we held up th' ships. Glad t' see it helped make an even better plan.". Jonathin looked over to Samuel aswell, and, as he saw Elizabeth walk off, said, "Might aswell check on 'er. No doubt she broke somethin'.".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:21 pm

"Watch over Edward you two," Sam said, following his wife to his quarters. There, he took a breath and sighed. He was truly glad she was alright, as well as Edward.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:51 pm

Elizabeth was sitting in the corner of the room, quietly cleaning a few minor cuts and scrapes. The bruising of her injured shoulder looked like something from a nightmare, and the bumps from the broken bones were quite noticeable.
"It's strange. Almost four years ago, on that bed, you had to pry an arrow from the very same shoulder that is now broken." Elizabeth looked up at her husband, and smiled. "Thank you, Sam. And not just for what you did today, but for everything you have ever done."

Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:57 pm

Sam smiled fondly at the memory. "I protected you then, and I'm doing it again now," he said softly, walking over to her and examining the shoulder for a moment. "Okay. Let me see here."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:08 pm

"I swear on the flock, if I ever get my hands on El Tiburón, I'll break every bone in his body. And that's still mild compared to what I have planned for Torres." Since they were all finally safe, Elizabeth removed her stomach armour, and smiled to herself. Her stomach was only slightly rounded, but it was a little more rounded than it had been when she was pregnant with her first child. "You're not the only one that's been protecting someone. Some poor fool tried for a gut shot. Broke his hand, and arm before he could even cry for his mother."

Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:20 pm

Sam nodded with a grin before he quickly broke her shoulder back to where it was supposed to be. "What do you think this child will be? Another boy, or a girl?" Sam was hoping it was a girl.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:27 pm

Elizabeth winced in pain as she felt the bones break again. At least this would be the last time she broke a bone, that was certain. "As long as he or she is healthy, I'll be happy. I don't really know, but I think it might be a girl."

Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:06 pm

Sam couldn't keep from smiling brightly at the mention of a girl. He was happy with his son, as he'd carry the legacy on. But he really did want a daughter. Hell, he'd let her become an Assassin and teach her the Creed, as they'd been doing with their son. Maybe not the tenants, but his daughter would know. He shifted her shoulder for a moment and then gently rubbed it. "Light exercise for that arm only. Don't go and start climbing until it heals." Sam reinforced this with a kiss.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   

Back to top Go down

Bloodlines (open)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next