Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
The legacy - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
The legacy - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
The legacy - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
The legacy - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
The legacy - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

The legacy

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

The legacy - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The legacy   The legacy - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 1:35 am

Ember looked at the young fox, and smiled warmly.
"She's so cute" Ember said with a hint of pain in her voice as she held her hand out for the young fox to sniff. She was never allowed to have any furry companions of her own, but that didn't stop her from having her menagerie of reptiles. Her eyes frosted over, and she seemed to enter some kind of trance. "Ben's in trouble. We have to help him." Ember looked up to Austin with her cloudy eyes. "What should we do? I'm not about to lose one of my only friends."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   The legacy - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 1:48 am

Upon hearing the news that Ben was in danger, Austin rose to his feet and tugged his hood further over his face. He strode across the room to the dresser and grabbed his twin pistols, shoving them into their holsters at his side. He turned to Ember and examined her for a moment. "I advise you to stay here," he said softly, going to the window. "I don't want to risk you getting hurt." There it was. The sound of Samuel Donnelly came through his tone for a moment. Vixen gave a cry and backed away against the wall after sniffing the hand of Ember. She was terrified, as though she knew something was wrong.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   The legacy - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 2:00 am

"Don't worry, I won't go out unless both you and Ben are in serious trouble. If you aren't back within an hour, I'm coming after you" Ember said weakly as she felt around for her Katana, and set it on the floor beside her. "And I'll bring my team with me." Ember was effectively blind at that point, but she was seeing through the eyes of another. "I'll be watching you. Now go. And for the love of God, be careful."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   The legacy - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 2:23 am

Austin grinned and nodded. "Of course," he said softly and jumped out the window, sliding down the roofs before he began to run back toward the pub, most likely where Benjamin had taken off to if he was in danger.

Vixen shivered and pressed against Ember's side for warmth and comfort. The young fox gave another cry of fear(game reference unintended XD) and pressed her head against the girl's side.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   The legacy - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 3:53 am

Ember softly touched the young fox before gently picking it up, and holding it against her.
"They'll be alright, Vixen. I know I've only just met Austin, but he'll be just fine. He's a Donnelly, and they are very strong people." Ember gently pressed her forehead against the young fox, and smiled. She had finally calmed down, but she was still blind.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   The legacy - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 1:37 pm

Vixen snuggled against Ember's chest, curling into a ball of fur before closing her eyes and falling asleep.

Austin, upon seeing a Templar down in the streets near the Pub, leapt up high and grabbed ahold of a rather tall building. He began to climb once his body stopped swinging and stopped at the edge of the tall building, carefully drawing his bow and stringing an arrow to it. If the Templar made a move to even touch that gun at his side, Austin would let his arrow fly. He'd already seen Benjamin laying on a roof closer to the Pub. That must have been why Ember said he was in danger, Austin thought softly, waiting for his moment to release his arrow.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   The legacy - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 2:36 pm

Still with no response from the man, he said, "So, here for a different reason, I guess? Afterall, you wouldn't need to check out the men you killed.", and, looking at one of the less mutilated men, he spat on the corpses. "Owe ya for that one... man was a bastard.", yet that did not change his position. He still held his hand close, but a bit higher now. "So," he said, "willl ya talk, or would I have to shoot yer leg an' com'n up th're myself?", a accent dropping into his voice.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   The legacy - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 2:49 pm

Austin pulled back on his bow, his eyes shifting to look at Benjamin for a moment. If Ben didn't move or act, Austin would and give away his position while doing so.

Benjamin swallowed, fear rising from his blood. "Run!"
"I run," whispered Ben in fear. "And he'll shoot me anyway." Benjamin had to think fast. Then an idea came to his head and he peered carefully over the edge of the roof. "Promise not to shoot and I'll come down."

What the fuck is he thinking?! Austin's muscles tensed. If Benjamin went down to the Templar, Austin wouldn't have as clear a shot as he did now and that would leave Benjamin at the mercy of the man, who seemed to be quite a dangerous Templar.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   The legacy - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 2:55 pm

I didn't think people used bows for anything more than hunting. Ember felt the little fox fall asleep, and chuckled quietly to herself before she rested her head on the wall behind her.

A small lizard was perched alongside Austin, and watched the scene below it before turning to face Austin, and bobbing its head. The lizard soon scurried off to find Ben. The lizard sat square in front of Ben, and bobbed its head before looking up to Austin. The lizard was a bearded dragon with strange eyes unlike any seen in any reptile before.
What are you two up to?
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   The legacy - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 2:58 pm

Ben noticed the lizard and frowned. He recognized the markings along its body, as he'd seen it once before. Ember's companion. What was it doing here? Then Ben lifted his eyes to where Austin was perched and his heart began to be filled with hope. Perhaps, with Austin hidden and unknown by the Assassin, Ben could get out of this alive.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   The legacy - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 3:18 pm

With a smile on his face, Michael pulled out his gun... and placed it into the passenger seat of the truck. "Now, I can't shoot you now. Unless this truck is a Transformer, then, well, you can't get wounded so terrible.", as he walked closer to the Assassin. "You gonna come on down, or should ah come on up?"
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   The legacy - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 3:39 pm

Benjamin didn't want to face the Templar on the rooftops. The roofs were a safe place for Assassins, aiding in their escape. With a deep breath, Benjamin began to climb down the roof and dropped onto the street just as thunder rumbled off in the distance. Benjamin remained quiet for a moment before he spoke, his voice heavy with an Australian accent. "What're you doin' here, Templar?" He asked, trying to be as nice as possible, though in truth he didn't trust this man, as was his right.

Austin's muscles tensed and so was his bow. He was waiting for the right moment to end the Templar's life, should things go astray.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   The legacy - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 3:50 pm

"I need to do something. I can't just sit here and let Ben get captured, or worse." Ember’s fear was slowly returning to her, and she trembled slightly as her heart began to race. Her eyesight finally returned as the bearded dragon made its way into the room. Ember looked at the young fox, and sighed. "Will you be alright here on your own, Vixen? And do you swear you won't eat Zuko while I'm away?" Zuko, the bearded dragon, had found her way onto a warm appliance, and was in the process of falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   The legacy - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 3:54 pm

Smiling lightly, he said, "Well, when a entire team of Templars don't show up to a Rendezvous point in a scouting mission... you can see why I would want to investigate.", as he looked down to the man. "Take it yer one of the men who did this? Care to share who else did so?", as he got a message on his phone. It simply said, 1h, 45m, which made him sigh as he pulled it out. Putting it away, he said, "If not, well... I'll find out anyways, one way or another. By interrogation or by checking the security feeds, I will find out sooner or later.", and, stepping somewhat closer, he said, "...would you care to make it the former?"
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   The legacy - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 4:34 pm

Vixen gave a soft cry and crawled up, her head pressed into the nook of Ember's shoulder and neck. She obviously didn't want to be left alone.

At seeing the Templar move toward Benjamin, Austin's arm drew the bow back a little further and his fingers threatened to release the arrow. He certainly did have a good enough shot.

Benjamin stepped back a bit when the rather tall and daunting man stepped toward him. "Careful of what you say,"
"I'm not the one who killed 'em," Ben said simply, his heart feeling like it wanted to explode. "Hell, I was headin' home when they jumped me."

"Keep your mouth shut, you stupid Australian," hissed Austin, the string on his bow quivering from the strain.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   The legacy - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 4:40 pm

Sighing, he said, "Though that does sound like something these five would do, thanks to past experiences, it had to be for a good reason...", as he continued looking down at the man. "Who else was with you? And, besides...", and, pointing to a camera on the pub, said, "...this camera will tell us the truth if you do not, which will only prove I should go ahead and take you back.", and, with his phone out, seemed like he was about to text one of his men, but, quickly, took a photo of his face. "Plus,", he said, waving his phone lightly before he placed it back in his back pocket, "I have your face."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   The legacy - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 4:58 pm

"Cazzo!" Fear shot through Ben's body like lightning. His body was going into a fight or flight reflex and it was screaming for him to run.
"Fly, you fool!" Hissed Austin, his own heart beginning to pound hard in his chest. Austin planted a foot against the edge of the building where he stood.

Benjamin didn't know how to react. "Fly!" Benjamin couldn't, despite his ancestor shouting at him to do so. It was like an invisible force was holding him in place. Austin couldn't bear watching the younger man just standing there like an ass any longer.

Austin let loose his arrow and compromised his position. He tugged down his hood further across his face and ran across the roofs until he was somewhere else entirely, keeping his breathing steady and crouched down low, making sure he was enveloped in the shadows.

Benjamin appeared to have been snapped out of his trance and, upon the arrow's distraction, attempted to make a grab at the cell phone in the Templar's hand. He needed to destroy it! However, he ran the risk of getting captured.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   The legacy - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 5:17 pm

As the arrow hit him in the arm, Michael mumbled a very extensive cuss, and finally said, "Ah... I see... Distracting me and trying to kill me?", Grabbing onto the arrow with his right hand, he forcefully pulled it out, yelling in pain as he did so. Growling at the man, he reached to his left, and, pulling out his knife, made note to protect his phone in his back pocket. If there was something the Assassin would go after, it was that. "You have any more men fighting for ya? Or what?", he said, angrily.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   The legacy - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 5:47 pm

"I think you're confused," Benjamin stated, stopping and keeping his eye on the knife the Templar had pulled out. "Nobody works for me. They act on their own accord."
"But they follow the orders of a Master," snapped Altair. Austin put away his bow and his fingers brushed lightly across the surface of the twin pistols. He decided against it, as it would make a loud noise and attracted more attention than needed. Instead, he grabbed a throwing dagger and held it carefully, aiming to throw.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   The legacy - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 6:19 pm

Sighing, Michael retorted back, "I did not say they worked for you... I said you had men fighting your battles. You stand in front of me, yet you have a man with a bow wound me. Are there any more, or did you grow a pair?", as he clutched the knife. If he knew a man would shoot an arrow at him, he would have kept the .44.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   The legacy - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 6:53 pm

Benjamin growled, gritting his teeth. He crouched low, back bent like a certain Italian Assassin many years ago. Austin threw the dagger and jumped from the roof onto another one. This was the Pub's roof. Thankfully, it was closed for the rest of the night so the lights were off. Austin crouched there, hidden in shadows while he watched the Templar and Benjamin.

"I can fight my own battles, thank you!" Spat Benjamin, enraged. He flexed his wrists and twin blades popped free from their spot. He'd fight if he had to. But he needed to get that phone away from the Templar.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   The legacy - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 7:05 pm

Seeing the daggar be thrown at him, he leaned away from it. Wound cast aside, he then said, "Then what the hell was that? Either bring 'em out of the shadows, or I can call out, ah... about fifty men, all trained for years, some of which being ex-Army, with two kinds of expert training.", as he stood up straight. "Plus," he said, "if you destroy the phone, which I am sure you'll attempt, it will alert them anyways - afterall, one of the best men losing connection very suddenly? Mighty suspicious."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   The legacy - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 7:57 pm

"He's good," Benjamin growled and took a step back.
"Your best bet now is to run," Benjamin tensed. He couldn't run, not when the Templar knew and had a picture of his face! But it seemed he had no choice.

At this point, Austin knew he'd fucked up and stayed out of it for now. He'd aid Benjamin if he was in trouble. For now, Austin watched and stayed silent, his muscles tensed.

"Why do you care what's on that security camera?" Benjamin asked all of a sudden, being careful about it and also taking a single step back.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   The legacy - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 8:23 pm

Sighing, he said, "Thought I made that clear... the reason - it likely caught who killed these men. Only Assassins are known to make presice wounds as so. We find the killers on the tapes, we find a couple more Assassins, we kill them. Simple... but probably not after we 'question' them to gind out where a base is. Kill maybe ten, twenty... thirty, if we're lucky.", as he took a step closer to the Assassin.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   The legacy - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 9:12 pm

Austin froze. He didn't want to risk getting exposed. Benjamin would be on his own from now on. Hopefully he didn't get caught or worse.

Benjamin shook his head. "I cannot let you do that, mate," said the Australian Assassin, tensing his body and getting ready to fight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   The legacy - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The legacy
Page 3 of 27Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next