Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
April 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Obi Yakuba
Yesterday at 11:39 pm by Chaos_Permitted

» Familiar Places (open to assassins)
Yesterday at 5:13 am by AvaAssassin

» Stone cold (closed with AvaAssassin)
Yesterday at 4:52 am by AvaAssassin

» Legacy of a Ninja(closed)
Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:50 pm by AvaAssassin

» Battle of Bunker Hill
Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:13 pm by jacobpolley13

Share | 

The legacy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
TheGuillotine
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

Location : Louisville, Kentucky, United States, North Western Hemisphere, Planet Earth, Solar System Sol, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Virgo Supercluster, Lanieka.

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:44 pm

Shaking his head lightly, Michael said, "Afraid I am. Now...", and, taking up a fighting stance, continued, "...care to say 'Hello' to Subject 17 after I win?", as he held the knife steady, ready to strike back. If not, well... no man can out run a car on foot... not counting the Usain Bolt. However, while he waited for the Assassin to strike, he clutched his forehead lightly, but quickly shook it off. Probably nothing... or so he hoped.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:58 pm

Benjamin narrowed his eyes and examined his enemy's motions for a while. "Fake left," Benjamin knew that strategy. It was the first he ever performed when he first became an Assassin and was sent out on his first hunt. Benjamin faked to the left and waited for the next command while also waiting for the Templar to move.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheGuillotine
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

Location : Louisville, Kentucky, United States, North Western Hemisphere, Planet Earth, Solar System Sol, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Virgo Supercluster, Lanieka.

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:21 pm

Seeing as to how the Assassin seemed to be focusing to his left, Michael swapped his knife to his left hand. It was nice, being Ambidextrous, due to combat advantages. Deciding to wait and counter, he did not swipe nor jab. However, he quickly clutched his forehead. Crap... Gotta call them..., he thought to himself. Quickly, he pulled out his phone, fumbling lightly, before quickly calling the man from before, and said, "Code Bravo-Echo, Delta-Bravo... An Assassin, too...", and, hanging up, put the phone away, blinking a bit faster.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:45 pm

Benjamin's heart raced in his chest. He had to do something. "Go right," Benjamin stopped before he reached the left and swung around to the right, thrusting out his right arm with speed. He seemed to be guided, not acting on his own accord.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheGuillotine
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:27 pm

Caught offguard by the act, Michael quickly, but barely, deflected the attack. "Ye move slow, Assassin..." he said, dropping into a accent, "...are yeh worse than ah thought, or do yeh get orders? Afterall, I can...", but he was cut short when he clutched a hand to his forehead - a very large spike of pain jabbing into his head, all noise cut out for him, as inside his head, he heard what, apparently, was cannon fire. Abruptly, he stumbled back, grabbing onto the empty space where the window should be. Looking down, he clutched his knife, and, pupils dialated, looked back up to the Assassin, and, a Scottish accent in his voice, angrily said, "Who th' 'ell are yah, and give me one god damned god reason tah not jam this 'ere knife intah yer skull!"
(Bravo-Echo... what two words in the assassin's creed universe have those same initials?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:49 pm

(I looked on google. There is none? O_O and what's happening right now? O_O also, have you seen what Benjamin looks like? Very Happy)

Austin jerked the second the Templar spoke in a thick Scottish accent, but he remained where he was. Benjamin, however, backed away quickly. He was confused as to what this was. "Be wary," Benjamin gave a small nod at what had been said to him and kept his hidden blades out, just in case he needed to fight, though his body was stanced in a way that he could run if need be.
"My name," he said in his thick Australian accent. "Does not matter. It's a name no American Templar recognizes. It's Beckett. Benjamin Beckett."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheGuillotine
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:10 am

(Bleeding Effect, caused by too much time in the Animus, so now his memories are over lapping with Damian's... plus, he is extremely violent. There was a thread about it. And I did see.)

Still holding onto the car, he narrowed his eyes at Benjamin's words. "...American Templar? 'ell, th' colonies ain't even have a army, much less Templars, yeh bloody liar. An' who yeh callin' Templar? Don' see none, 'less th' blades yeh got th're be stolen... an' I need m're than a name tah not jam this 'ere blade through yah skull, yeh bastard.", as his hand holding onto the door tightend, shaking lightly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:27 am

Austin recognized what was happening. The Templar was experiencing an overlapping reality. Animus work. He moved quickly and jumped from the roof and landed beside Benjamin, an arm held out to bard the Australian assassin. "My name is Donnelly," stated Austin quickly, a hand held out toward the man. "This is my friend, Beckett. He's from the Australian Assassin Chain, a newly formed branch." Austin made a slow movement to his hood, in case the man speaking needed something more to prove that he was a Donnelly. All Donnellys had a specific trait: dark hair and emerald green eyes.

Fingers curled around the edge of his hood, ready to pull it down to reveal his trait, though he hesitated. This man was still a Templar, despite the fact that his ancestor had been a Templar-traitor, turning Assassin and aiding Samuel Donnelly and his family.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheGuillotine
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:42 am

Easing up at the man's words, Michael/Damian stood up a bit. "A... Donnelly?", and, standing up straight, now, he said, "...ah'm doubtin'... 'ow can ya prove yer related to Sam by blood?", as he let go of the door, marveling at the truck for a few seconds before returning attention to the man. "An' where are we?" He asked, "Ain't seen buildin's that ain't precursor that are so... sleek."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:47 am

I know him, I can help. I suffered from the same thing about a month ago, so I know what to do. Besides, I look exactly like Elizabeth. Ember realised that Austin probably couldn't hear her, so she knew she had to get there fast. "Sorry, Vixen, but I really have to go." Ember changed into some strange black clothes with even stranger boots before she put on a strange black mask. She grabbed her Katana and some smoke bombs and throwing stars before she leapt out of the window.

"Calm down, Butcher. These people are not your enemies" Ember growled as she landed in a crouching position before Michael. Her bright blue eyes glared at him as a deep growl escaped her throat.

Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:51 am

Austin released a breath of relief. He didn't have to reveal his face after all. Instead, he watched Shay in awe. She looked exactly like Elizabeth. Austin knew he looked exactly like Samuel in some ways as well, with the dark hair and emerald eyes. But his attire wasn't that from the Pirate era, so he didn't exactly look like Samuel attire-wise. Benjamin breathed a sigh of relief and looked down at his boots.
"That was close," Benjamin nodded, which looked out of place, as there was no one there and Austin clearly hadn't said anything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheGuillotine
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:59 am

A bit startled when Ember landed infront of him, Michael eventually calmed down. Dropping the knife, it landed with a soft clank as it hit the asphlat. Finally, he said, "So, this man tellin' th' truth? Huh. Eell, 'ow come the other called me ah Templar? An' why an American one? Th' col'nies don' even 'ave an army much less Templars... y'know, tha' was wha' I was gon' be when ah first sailed there - first Templar there, jus' outta spite.", and, out of the corner of his eyes, he saw Benjamin nod, to which he said, "An' what's with 'im? He hearin' voices in 'is, or somethin'?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:09 am

Ember wasn't sure which of the Butcher brothers she was dealing with, so she thought it best to remain neutral.
"Yes, he's telling the truth. The other one doesn't trust anyone, so he assumes everyone is a Templar. He's not hearing voices, it's a nervous twitch." Ember was carefully trying to cover everything up, and she hoped it was working. "There's an artefact in your back pocket, mind if I take a quick look?"

Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:19 am

Shrugging, he said, "Sure... dunno why I got it...", as he reached into his back pocket, and pulled out his phone, unsure of what it is. "So, he said, gesturing it to her, "...what is it, exactly?", eyeing it suspicioslly. "And wha' does it do?", as he brushed his thumb along the surface.

Meanwhile, at base, a few men were holding nearly three hundred year old outfits, one of them quite larger than the others.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:28 am

"Some kind of communication device if I'm not mistaken" Ember said softly as she gently took the phone from Michael in a passive manner. "Why don't you two head back to the bureau while I help Butcher." This was the least suspicious way that she could tell them to run. They had been lucky so far, and hopefully their luck would last a little bit longer.

Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:33 am

Benjamin swallowed hard, a little relieved that Ember had everything already planned. Austin, however, was a little suspicious of Ember's motives. His eyes briefly looked up to the security camera of the Pub before he gave a nod and gently pushed Benjamin down a road. Austin paused at Ember's side and carefully whispered something into her ear. "The pub's security camera," he said quietly. "The data needs to be erased before he snaps out of it, if the Templars don't already have it in their hands." With that, he looked back to Butcher and gave a dip of his head. "Take care, Butcher." That was all he said before he followed Benjamin down the road and breathed a sigh of relief.

"Are you sure leavin' her back there was a good idea, mate?" Austin shook his head, glad they were away from the Templar man going through an Echo.
"I don't," he said softly, glancing behind them.
"For all you know," Altair stated. "She could be in danger should that man snap out of whatever state he's in."
"We know, Altair," said Benjamin softly, glad he could openly speak with the ancestors and not have to worry about being seen as crazy or out of his mind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:42 am

"Why don't we head into the pub, Butcher. Have a drink for old times sake?" Ember pulled a lock-picking kit from her pocket, and set about unlocking the door. "Come on."

As soon as Ember was inside, she quickly found the security footage, and deleted it. Everything was finally over, now she just needed to escape before Michael came around.

Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:56 am

"You go ahead," Austin said softly, urging Benjamin ahead. "I have to stay and make sure she gets out alive." Benjamin didn't argue. Instead, he ran on ahead, far enough that he could easily hide but close enough that he could make sure they caught up to him. Austin, however, climbed a building and ran along it, stopping on his old perch on the tallest building near the pub, so he could aid Ember in her escape should Michael come around before she got away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheGuillotine
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:02 am

"Sure thing," he said, "So, what do they-". However, he was interrupted when the phone rang, and a few simple words were in it 'After all this time?' 'Always.', those of which made him clutch his head in pain once again, and, after a few moments, he stopped, and looked up, feeling a emptiness in his back pocket. Upon seeing who was holding the phone, he said angrily, "...which leg should I break first?"

Outside of a base, two men in pirate era clothing got into a car, a very large outfit in the back. As they pulled out, they were followed by three more cars, each of which with four men inside.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:11 am

"Neither, you bastard" Ember growled before she bolted out of the pub, and quickly scaled the side of the building. She removed the memory card from Michael's phone, did a factory reset, and tossed it to the ground before she ran off to find Ben and Austin. She knew she would have to run around for a while, and that is exactly what she did.

Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:15 am

Austin caught up with Ember, running across rooftops the second he saw her scale a building. "That was suicide!" He shouted, jumping the gap to run right beside her. "But I'm glad you're not hurt."

Benjamin heard feet coming toward him and tensed. He didn't know if it was Austin and Ember or Templars, so he nestled himself deeper into the shadows he'd found, though kept his eyes on the road and buildings in case his friends caught up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:22 am

"I know that, Austin, but something needed to be done." Ember didn't slow down, and she certainly didn't stop for anything. "I may be insane, but I'll do anything to help my friends." When Ember landed on a rooftop, she paused to sit down for a second since he knees were acting up again. Once she had recovered, she looked behind her to see if they had been followed.

Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:26 am

Austin paused for just a moment, his eyes scanning behind him for any sort of movement. "Which would be safer," he asked, looking to Ember for a moment. "Returning to the Den or returning to my place? If we go to the Den, we run the risk that we'll lead the Templars straight there. On the other hand, leading them to my place doesn't seem like a good option either. We might just have to leave for a while, or just stay out of sight for a while."

Upon hearing Austin's voice, Benjamin climbed the roof and stood beside the two, his heart racing in his chest. "Whatever they choose," stated Altair. "Be cautious." Benjamin nodded again at what Altair had said and looked around, acting like a deer in headlights.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:32 am

"My place isn't too far from here. Of course, someone will need to head back to your place to fetch Zuko and Vixen" Ember answered. She hated going anywhere without her bearded dragon. Ember looked to Ben, and shook her head. "Any suggestions?"

Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:37 am

Bolting out of the pub, Michael found the phone - cracked and reset. In other words, a non-verbal 'fuck you'. A few minutes later, the men from base showed up. Before one of the costumed ones could speak, Michael angrily said, "Can it, Jordan. Davids, get contact with Stevens - check if he already has it. I feel she wiped the data a minute ago... oh - and, 'she' is Ember. Ember Shay, decendent of a notorious Assassin, Elizabeth Shay, better known as 'The Demon'.". After hearing a snicker as to how he was defeated, Michael barked out, "Oh - shut it! Try going into a fight after three days in an Animus! Oh, right - you're ancestors were a line of failures, not even living to 50 years of age! Of course you were never in one, you were born to a line of failures!", and, after yelling at the men, he walked back towards his truck, and said, "If any of you find her, take her in. She knows more, i'm sure.", as he entered and shut the door, turning the truck on and rolling up the window, going the way she went.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The legacy   

Back to top Go down

The legacy
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 27Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 27  Next