Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 38 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 38 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 38 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 38 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 38 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Assassin of the Black Flag(open)

Go down 
+4
Voidmon
DDosett
Wolfstorm75
DarkAssassin
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 7:31 pm

Walking home, Damian was joyus. He could not wait one more minute.

He opened the door, and walked towards Sam. "'Ey, should we leave for Havanna today or tomorrow? " He had just noticed Sentinel, who did not glad to see him. "A crocodile, man? A wolf, a Crocodile... what next, a bear?" He asked jokingly, patting Sam on the back.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 7:37 pm

Sam shook his head and scratched Sentinel's head. "Liz and I aren't going. We've promised one another we wouldn't go. Even with Torres dead, it's still a dangerous place. Your brother should really consider meeting you here, where we can keep an eye on you."
Back to top Go down
David Shuter
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
David Shuter

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 7:44 pm

When David returned to his Normandy he learned there was a small Brig that had entered port, and that about 10 minutes previously, A man who could easily be a Templar had disembarked with a couple guards. David gave one order to his Quarter Master "If that Brig tries to leave, blow it up." He then took off at a sprint, using his 'eagle vision' to track the Templar.

He finally tracked him down near where the ceremony had been held. David snuck up behind his guards and stabbed them both in the back with his hidden blades. The Templar noticed him and swore "Black Lightning!" He then sprinted off. David calmly pulled out two pistols and shot the man twice. The Templar went down. The Ghost Assassin calmly walked up to him and knelled beside him "You are too late. tkwn 'ela alslam and Requiescat en pace"(Be at Peace (Arabic) and Rest in peace (Italian I am pretty sure.))

With in another 10 minutes he was back at the sanctuary. He came in and made no noise as he walked over to a cloth and began to wipe his hidden blades clean
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 7:48 pm

Sentinel eyed the fish that was held above his head before he lifted his head, and greedily accepted Samuel's offering.
"Those robes look quite good on you" Elizabeth chuckled as she stood up and examined Samuel's new robes, "One might even say you look handsome."

"A crocodile, man? A wolf, a Crocodile... what next, a bear?"
"He's not that bad, well he is, but that's only if you get too close to me, or if you approach him from the left" Elizabeth chuckled as she knelt down, and rubbed Sentinel's maw, "He's blind in the one eye." The great beast moaned in pleasure. "I've heard that the Scots enjoy any chance for a drink, and I believe a wedding is just the occasion for a few good drinks."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 8:08 pm

"Ah, that is in a few days - Overheard the conversation you and Sam had." He put his eye to a bottle, and scowled when he saw it was empty. He put it back down fast.

"I am sure I can send some of my men in a gunboat - not a more merrier lot than them." He took some parchment and a quill, and ran up the stairs, saying, "Just have to write a letter!" And off he went, writing, explaining his encounters in four paragraphs. He explained how he is training with the Assassins, and how not to be worried or ready to attack, and how he was being treated well.
"One second..."

He ran towards the docks, and gathered ten of his men. "Alright, men, which one of ya has a gunboat - I know some of ya own personal ships." One of them raised their hands. "Alright - I need you to deliver this letter..." He handed him the sealed letter. "...to Jonathon Butcher in Havana - he is about taller than me, by an inch." Some of the men whistled - Damian was tall, but meeting somebody taller? "Take yer time, and if you can find quick passages, use them. If you find any enemies, or come across restricted area, do not attempt to fight - you are not in a Frigate." He motioned for the Captain of the gunboat to lead them off, and so he did.

Running back towards the Sanctuary, Damian grinned. "Alright, sent some of my most trusted men to deliver the letter - hope they don't feel the need to fight a Brig or a Frigate - they're in a Gunboat, after all."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 8:11 pm

Sam smiled brightly and rubbed Sentinel's head with a nod. "And our animals will be the bouncers," he laughed. He was just teasing of course. His face had turned red at his fiance's words and he kissed her cheek to hide his embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 8:22 pm

"Well let's not keep the others waiting" Elizabeth chuckled. She gave Sentinel a fish before she led the way to Kenway's house. Elizabeth couldn't help but laugh as she imagined the looks on her friends' faces when they found out she was going to be married.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 8:56 pm

Sam followed her and then slipped his hand into hers. He was nervous. This was the first time he'd be introduced as her fiance to her family of pirates. He'd already done so to his family back in the Keys via pigeon. His hand trembled in hers.
Back to top Go down
David Shuter
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
David Shuter

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 10:48 pm

Once David finished cleaning his blade, he sighed. How many lives had he taken in his own life? Millions? It had to be quite a lot. These blades had seen much death, stained in lots of different types of blood. No matter how much David tried... he could not bring them any closer to finishing this war. He had separated himself from everything to win, hell he had not even felt a women's touch in centuries. All these sacrifices he had made.. and it felt like it was for nothing...

(And welcome to the Inner workings of the Ghost's mind:P)
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 38 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 12:05 am

As Damian was alone, he started to get lost in his thoughts. (And I welcome you, to the mind of a tree.)
He had started to wonder about everything. Will he ever truly become an Assassin? Or what if all this, his entire trip, was just one big dream, and he was really just snoring off a hangover in his home in Scotland? It seemed silly, but... could it? Was he ever going to find the site, if this truly was real? And, if he did, then what? Discard of the artifacts? They could even pop up again some day - he could never know. And so on he thought, wondering... will he ever get married? He was well nearing Twenty Nine, and soon after that, Thirty... Samuel and Elizabeth getting married somewhat annoyed him - sure, he was happy for the two lovers - Samuel and Elizabeth are both a well couple years younger, and Damian had more of a beard. Was it his height? He was 6'10 (2.08m) - and the only other person he knows who is taller is his brother, and he has never met another person tall as or near 6'10. He had a started to question life in total - what was even the point? Anything he did, would always end in death. No matter what, he would eventually die. Since he was a Templar, and possibly going to be an Assassin, his life might not last so long - Weither it be by an Assassin's wrist blade, or a Templar's cold steel. Possibly even a Pirate's cannon, or the waters of the ocean. Damian wasn't paying attention to his actions, for he had started hyper ventilating a bit, and was crouched over, hand on his forehead.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 38 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 12:25 am

Bryan had found Damian and took a seat beside his fellow ex-Templar. "Thinking of your life so far?" he asked softly. To be honest, so was he.(welcome to the thoughts of a Monster/Sharkheart) Truth be told, his mother hadn't been a templar. She'd fallen in love with one and had married him. Bryan was taken from his mother when he turned six and had been trained as a Templar ever since, hardly ever getting to see his mother. Then there was the run in with Sam and his mentor. Sam had saved Bryan from being killed and the worst that had happened was him gaining a scar across his lip.

He'd been doubting his loyalty since that day, but never showed it because his dad would have killed him. Then Felix had left for some islands away from the Keys and Hanava. Bryan never saw his dad again. That had left Bryan doubting. It hadn't been until recently that he'd had a change of heart, actually trying to protect an assassin when Torres tried to kill the man. "You're not the only one reflecting."
Back to top Go down
David Shuter
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
David Shuter

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 38 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 12:31 am

(Its seems everyone is reflecting.. And now I am sad for David that he has no one who knows what he's feeling.. god damn it right in the feels man.. right in the feels)

His Thoughts drifted to Altair.. the first one he had told of his Piece of Eden. They had bonded over the fact they were the only two assassins who had anything of Eden. Altair had seen the future with his Apple, and David knew he was going to live it. Then the next man he had grown close to.. Ezio, who again possessed a apple of Eden for a short time. Everyone he had ever been close to was dead. No one knew who he was as a person. He had no one. Even his crew would end up dying on him.. which was probably why he was so attached to his sword and hidden blades. Them alone had stuck with him since the beginning.. they were the only things to know what he was. How sad it was.. that his closest friends were blades.

(seriously, someone save him from this.. its painful to write XD )
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 38 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:26 am

(Incoming damsel in distress!)

A scream echoed through the Ghost's thoughts. It was a female, roughly twenty years of age. "Hey pretty girl," called a gruff, drunken sounding man. "You wanna come with me and my buddies here? We'll keep you company."
"Let go of me!"
"Now Now," said another man. "Keep yourself calm and it'll all be over soon."
"No! Help me, please!"
Back to top Go down
David Shuter
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
David Shuter

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 38 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:32 am

(why thank you Razz also is it bad that i had to check to make sure this wasn't a real character? Razz)

David's head snapped up as he heard these words. A Damsel in distress it would seem. Now when could The Ghost Assassin resist those? he threw the cloth aside and sped walked out the door. He then tracked the sound to a street not that far off. David traveled the roof tops so he could sneak behind the guys... for it was 3 hassling a young woman. He then spoke up "Lads, why don't you go find a willing partner?"
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 38 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 2:10 am

(I throw in random side characters all the time.)

The men looked up and around at the voice. One man had his hand on the young woman's blouse. It would have appeared he'd been ready to rip her clothes off when the voice occurred. "Where the fuck are you you bastard!?" Called one of the men. The young lady looked up and cried out. "Help me please!" she cried, tears in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
David Shuter
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
David Shuter

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 38 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 2:20 am

David looked at the three from under his hood. To kill them would be so easy. He wouldn't even use up all 4 of his pistols. Yet like it or not, these men were innocent. They did not take lives, he would not save lives by taking theirs, yet if need be he would and could kill them. "Me? Why I am but a Ghost. Who I really am is nothing. So I will warm you one more time, step away from the young lass and find yourself a willing partner" He was not threatening the men, but he was sure he could with ease if they did not move.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 38 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 2:36 am

"I like them squirming," called a man immediately after, hands on the woman again. "No!!" she shouted, sobbing. "They do better when they're so innocent," said another. And the one with his hands on her blouse started to move again.
Back to top Go down
David Shuter
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
David Shuter

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 38 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 2:45 am

"That was my last warning" David said as he strode forward. With a Flick of his wrists his hidden blades popped out and he brandished them, showing he meant business. He continued to make his way to the men, giving them enough chance to escape. Yet if they did not, Blood may be spilt yet again this day
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 38 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 3:07 am

"You have no right to threaten us," said the largest of the three men, the one who had th woman pinned to the wall. "We could...hic...take you on any day of the week." Truth be told, none of them could see the Assassin's weapons hidden on his wrists. The woman shivered and was in tears, her eyes closed tightly. Around one of the men's neck was a pendant of a cross. The pendant of a Templar. Another had a ring of a Templar shining on his finger. These men were Templars.
Back to top Go down
David Shuter
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
David Shuter

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 38 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 3:13 am

As David got closer he saw the symbols of the Templar order on these men. His blades retracted as he scratched his chin "Is that so? Well maybe the name Black Lightning will get you running. You know that Lad who had come to kill One of the Assassins? Well I was the one to stop that plan... as I have stopped many others of your kind. Would you be so wise to try and attack The Ghost of Maysaf?" He did not want to kill drunken men, even if they were templars. For all he knew, those were trophies these men took, and were not truly Templars.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 38 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 3:29 am

"I've heard of you," snarled one man, more sober than the other two. He had the fire of a Templar in his eyes. "You're that immortal prick who was in our history with those bastard assassins." This one had the bold of a Templar. There was only one that had run off, afraid for his life. "I'll be the one to slay the immortal bastard Assassin." The same man snarled, drawing his sword.
Back to top Go down
David Shuter
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
David Shuter

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 38 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 3:34 am

David shook his head "You don't want me to draw my sword. When I draw my sword, people die." He couldn't believe the women was not running away now that the men's attentions were fixed on him. So he continued to walk forward, a musical metallic sound sounding as Kveykva slid from its sheath. He held it loosely at his side as he got closer, just daring the drunken Templars to try and slay him.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 38 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 3:43 am

The two Templars rushed the Assassin with a yell, a sword whipping out of its sheath. They would show this prick they were better and they would win. They were drunk and not using their heads right then. The woman, however, dropped to the ground and covered her head with her hands, shaking hard and crying quietly.(and that means Lightning!!! I know cause I've used that before ^_^)
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 38 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 3:47 am

(Okay, where is everyone while this is happening?)
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 38 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 3:58 am

(Preparing for the wedding in a few days with Liz's pirate family. ^_^)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of the Black Flag(open)   Assassin of the Black Flag(open) - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

Assassin of the Black Flag(open)
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next