Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Shattered Sanity - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Shattered Sanity - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Shattered Sanity - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Shattered Sanity - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Shattered Sanity - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Shattered Sanity

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

Shattered Sanity - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Shattered Sanity - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2018 12:47 pm

"A very good night indeed" Ffion said with a chuckle. She headed over to the bar, and bought herself a sherry before returning to Roulette's side. She took a sip of her sherry, enjoying how it soothed her throat after a long night of singing for everyone. "Didn't quite like being gawked at, but at least I got some good tips."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Shattered Sanity - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2018 11:03 am

"Good," Roulette said with a grin. "I'm glad you had a good night."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Shattered Sanity - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2018 11:24 am

Ffion smiled, and stuffed her money into her pocket before turning back to face Roulette, thinking for a moment.
"Selina and I will be doing a small heist later. So I might be a bit late. It'll be a quick job, I reckon" Ffion said before taking a sip of her sherry.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Shattered Sanity - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2018 8:52 pm

Roulette lifted an eyebrow at her at that. Then a small smile spread across his face and he soon found himself cupping her cheek with a gentle hand. "Be safe, then, my little songbird,"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Shattered Sanity - Page 8 EmptySat Oct 13, 2018 4:32 am

Ffion, instinctively, pushed her face further into his hand as she gently rested a hand on top of his. It was a sweet and tender moment between them, or that's how it felt for Ffion.
"I will, Rue" Ffion said with a smile, "I'll be back before five." Her voice was soft and sweet, as if she actually wanted to spend time with him and help them through the switch.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Shattered Sanity - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 14, 2018 12:43 am

Roulette seemed bewildered at first by the gesture of her reaction, though didn't pull away from her. He, like Sam, was beginning to enjoy her company and not having her near seemed to draw him further into his insane state. Acting off of a reaction, Roulette leaned close to her and laid a soft, gentle kiss on her forehead before he pulled back. "I look forward to your return," he said with a softer tone of voice than what he normally had. Was he....sad? No. Roulette didn't show hardly any emotion except for those touched by insanity. "I'll keep the door unlocked but be sure to knock anyway to let me know it's you."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Shattered Sanity - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 14, 2018 2:47 am

Ffion blushed a bit at Roulette's action before smiling warmly. Was he starting to develop feelings for her? It wasn't impossible. Wait, could he, even as insane as he was... She couldn't think of that right now, she had a job to do.
"I'll be sure to knock" Ffion said with a smile. She focused on Roulette for a moment, almost as if she was looking inside him. It was clear that she was reading him, searching for anything that would happen on his way back to the house. "Avoid Seventh Avenue, the cops are there." She wanted to protect him, and keep him out of harm's way. Lord alone knew what she would do if Roulette got arrested. A slender Latina woman called out to Ffion with a small smile. Ffion quickly pulled on her trenchcoat, eager for a proper job. "I'll see you at home" Ffion said with a small smile before heading off with the Latina.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Shattered Sanity - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 14, 2018 4:14 am

Roulette watched Ffion go and felt himself slipping out of humanity back into the embrace of his insanity. Quietly, he stayed in his seat for a few more moments before he got up, tipped his waitress and headed outside. There, he took a breath of the fresh night air and began his walk home. He was done killing for the night.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Shattered Sanity - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 14, 2018 8:31 am

A loud shrieking noise filled the immediate area, followed by the sound of smashing glass. The pitch of the shrieking was different the next time around, followed by the sound of breaking metal. Ffion and Selina stepped in inside the store, quickly grabbing as much as they could before racing off. For her first heist, it was a pretty good haul.

Ffion returned to the house at about four in the morning, a large bag on her back, a bar-one milkshake in each hand, and a plastic bag hanging from her elbow. She somehow managed to knock on the door before letting herself in, and headed straight for the kitchen where she set everything down.
"Rue, I'm home, and I got us something to eat."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Shattered Sanity - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 14, 2018 9:25 pm

Roulette was on the couch when Ffion came home, his eyes closed. He looked like he was asleep. Upon hearing her return, he stirred and craned his head back to look at her. "I see it went well," he said.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Shattered Sanity - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2018 4:01 am

Ffion smiled at him, happy to see he had made it home without any problems. Her night had been incredible, just as Roulette had observed.
"It went very well" Ffion said with a beaming smile. She emerged from the kitchen with a large plate of waffles, and a milkshake, carefully setting them down on the coffee table before Roulette. "I'm sorry... I hope I didn't wake you..."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Shattered Sanity - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2018 7:39 am

"Not at all," Roulette said, sitting up. "I was just about to watch my favorite show." Without hesitation, Roulette went for one of the waffles and the milkshake.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Shattered Sanity - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2018 10:19 am

"I would have felt awful if I woke you up" Ffion said with a laugh before taking a seat, milkshake in hand. She looked at Roulette with a small smile, glad he had made it home safely. All she knew was that the cops were out about town. "Take it you didn't run into the cops?"
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Shattered Sanity - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2018 12:38 pm

"I avoided them by taking the alley ways," Roulette said with a cheeky, evil looking grin as he bit into his waffle. "That's the one place they never go unless it's really bad."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Shattered Sanity - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2018 4:11 pm

"You sneaky bugger" Ffion said with a chuckle before grabbing a waffle for herself. "Selina wants me to memorise the entire bloody underground for when I start pulling heists by myself. She had us moving through the storm drains using my voice to navigate, kinda like a bat... had to take a shower at the lounge after that." The very thought of her rambling around underground, knee deep in muck was enough to make anyone laugh, and Ffion couldn't help but laugh.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Shattered Sanity - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2018 2:52 am

Roulette chuckled a little himself, taking a long sip of the milkshake before he bit into another slice of waffle. "That's a good idea," he said simply. "I had to do that a few times to get away from the police at one point. It's not pleasant, but it helps to stay undetected."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Shattered Sanity - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2018 8:44 am

"I know it's a good idea, it's just having to memorise it" Ffion said with a sigh before grabbing another slice of waffle, and taking a sip of her milkshake. She wasn't really the best at memorizing anything, and it took her quite a while to memorise anything. "I'm not looking forward to mapping out the sewers." Ffion thought for a moment, wondering how Samuel would react to her criminal activities.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Shattered Sanity - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2018 9:55 am

Roulette couldn't help but laugh and it sounded down right evil. "Who said anything about memorizing?" He said, giving her a cheeky grin before he pulled something out of his pocket. It looked like a folded piece of paper in the shape of a perfect small square. "My map of the sewers. How I did it is I went out to every manhole in the city, dropped down each one and marked every street corner. Then I literally drew out a map as I walked each sewer line. This is my resulting map. Every street corner of every sewer down there is marked with a different symbol and every symbol is on this map."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Shattered Sanity - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2018 10:32 am

"Ahh, very clever" Ffion said with a chuckle. She studied the map for a moment, committing it to memory. It wasn't often that someone just so happened to have the exact thing that one needed, and his map was exactly what she needed. "Roulette, can I please get a copy of your map? It would really help..." The way she asked him made her look so sweet, especially with her big green eyes.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Shattered Sanity - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2018 10:41 am

"Of course, my songbird," Roulette purred, cupping her chin in hand. "But I'm not the artsy type. Sam can copy it down for you today. Or whenever you need." With those words, Roulette let a yawn escape his throat and he was soon pushing his hair back into place for Sam. He was tired and, odd enough, didn't show the pain he usually carried with his transitions.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Shattered Sanity - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2018 12:41 pm

Ffion blushed at how Roulette treated her, how he called her his songbird. It was nice to be treated not only as a human, but as someone special. She instinctively pushed her cheek into his hand before he moved it.
"There's no need to rush. I could even do it." Ffion looked at Roulette, a sad smile on her face. "It's time, isn't it" Ffion asked quietly. She hated having to lose him every morning, but being with Samuel made her feel better about it. "Do you want me to sing for you again, Rue?"
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Shattered Sanity - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2018 1:32 pm

Roulette gave a small nod, the tiniest of grins spreading to his face as he stood up to go to his room. "Please," he said softly, kicking off his shoes. As he did this, he undressed to just his boxers and pulled his sheet over his body. He was glad he was able to sleep at least a few hours each night now that he had Ffion. He wouldn't let anyone harm her...that was a promise. He even said so aloud, though he had no recollection of it. He must have been so tired...exhausted, really.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Shattered Sanity - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2018 3:01 pm

Ffion took a seat just next to Roulette's bedroom door, thinking for a moment about what song she should sing. Singing them through the transition had become her favourite parts of the day. She realised that she had started to develop feelings for both Roulette and Samuel, perhaps she was starting to love... No, that wouldn't be right. Still, Ffion couldn't deny it. She was grateful that Roulette had become so protective of her, and she would do anything for him. Ffion sang the same song as the one she sang previously for Roulette. Perhaps it made her think of them?

"You flee my dream come the morning
Your scent - berries tart, lilac sweet
To dream of raven locks entwisted, stormy
Of violet eyes, glistening as you weep..."

When she had finished the song, Ffion headed to her room. She changed into an oversized hoodie, and a pair of yoga shorts before curling up under the duvet, quickly falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Shattered Sanity - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2018 7:35 pm

As was routine every morning now, Sam woke up and stretched before he took a shower and headed downstairs. There, he entered the kitchen and began to cook breakfast, the scent of bacon today rising into the air. It was just a bacon kind of day. As he reached for something in the refrigerator, he soon realized he'd have to go grocery shopping today.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Shattered Sanity - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 9:20 am

Ffion was still fast asleep, completely unresponsive to the scent of a delicious breakfast. She was exhausted from the night before, and her whole body was stiff. The alarm on her phone pulled her out of her sleep, causing her to groan. She dragged herself out of bed, and headed down to the kitchen, following the scent of food.
"Morning, Sam" Ffion said before letting out a small yawn, and reaching for a coffee.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Sanity   Shattered Sanity - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shattered Sanity
Page 8 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assassin's Creed RPG Forum :: Modern Times :: RPG'S-
Jump to: