Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
My Templar Knight of the Third Crusade. EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
My Templar Knight of the Third Crusade. EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
My Templar Knight of the Third Crusade. EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
My Templar Knight of the Third Crusade. EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
My Templar Knight of the Third Crusade. EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

My Templar Knight of the Third Crusade.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TemplarKnightofLawcm
TemplarKnightofLawcm

My Templar Knight of the Third Crusade. Empty
PostSubject: My Templar Knight of the Third Crusade.   My Templar Knight of the Third Crusade. EmptySat Jun 30, 2018 10:21 pm

Name: Thomas, Chevalier de Jérusalem

Affiliation: Templar Order, Crusaders.

Enemies: Assassin Brotherhood, Saracens.

Appearance: Angelic.  sunny

Strengths: Faith In Jesus Christ, Cuts Assassins and Saracens Heads and Limbs Off Like a Holy Badass.

Weakness: Killing My Faith in God.

Favorite Weapons: Sword of Arn, Sword of the Spirit, Shield of the Templar Cross, Shield of Faith.

Bio: Grew Up in Paris France as a Noble, Joined the Crusade to Jerusalem, Trained as a Squire at age 12, Going to Church to learn the Love and Righteousness of God and His Son Jesus Christ, Defended the Christian Faith and Jerusalem and All of the Holy Land and All of Europe From Muslim Control (Assassins and Saracens).

Quote: May The Father of Heaven (God) Guide Us.

Battlecry: Deus Vult!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvf0nqO0oHn6HGsUnb8ux9Q/channel
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

My Templar Knight of the Third Crusade. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Templar Knight of the Third Crusade.   My Templar Knight of the Third Crusade. EmptySun Jul 01, 2018 6:44 am

Please add more details, and give him actual strengths, weaknesses, a proper bio, and describe him.
Back to top Go down

My Templar Knight of the Third Crusade.
Page 1 of 1