Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
The best of the worst (closed) - Page 21 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
The best of the worst (closed) - Page 21 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
The best of the worst (closed) - Page 21 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
The best of the worst (closed) - Page 21 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
The best of the worst (closed) - Page 21 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

The best of the worst (closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

The best of the worst (closed) - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 21 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2018 2:11 pm

Katherine was having a conversation with Seth, trying to figure out if there were any other true descendants of any of the gods. Then they started talking about Sages, and entered a debate as to which would be more powerful, a Sage or a descendent.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 21 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2018 7:40 am

The longer Justin slept, the more disturbing his dreams became. Soon, he was tossing on the couch with sweat dripping down his forehead. Soon, he was sitting upright, panting. Shaking his head, Justin got up and began to walk into the kitchen for something to eat, his hands shaking.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 21 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2018 1:31 pm

Katherine took one look at Justin, and realised that something was very wrong. Something had clearly disturbed him, plaguing his dreams
"Justin, are you alright" Katherine asked softly, concerned for him. It wasn't the first time she had seen him like this, so she was understandably worried about him.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 21 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2018 3:58 pm

Justin looked up at her and gave a small grin. He didn't speak for a moment, as he was currently lifting a cup of tea to his lips. Once he took a sip, he put the cup down and stared at the countertop for a second. "Just a nightmare," he said simply, his voice even shaking. It must have been some nightmare, if it shook him this badly.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 21 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2018 4:08 pm

Katherine wrapped her arms around Justin, giving him a warm hug in an attempt to comfort him.
"Was it the same one as last time? The one with the figures wanting to make you a vessel" Katherine asked softly. If it was the same dream, she would have to try find some way to help him. Perhaps the Assassins could help?
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 21 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2018 4:28 pm

Justin looked over at her for a moment before he gave a small nod, a frown then gracing his face. "I'm not sure what they mean...nor where they came from." Justin swallowed, taking another sip of his tea before he spoke again. "Many of the figures sounded old, though. Like they've been around for centuries...like Seth."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 21 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2018 4:47 pm

"Many of my kind have been weakened over the centuries, so one of them must want your body for something" Seth said as he scratched behind his ear. Katherine thought for a moment, wondering what any of them would do with Justin, and none of it was good. "I will try find out what they could want."
"No, our priority is protecting Justin from them. There must be something we can do." Katherine looked desperate, and it seemed as if she were about to cry at any second. She didn't want to lose Justin.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 21 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2018 9:41 am

Justin couldn't help but chuckle at Kat's concern. He appreciated her and it only added to him wanting her by his side through life, complete with children at some point. Justin turned to Seth and gave him a nod. "I'm sure that," he began, "Between you and Zarin, you should be able to come up with something." Zarin shook his head, but said nothing. This wasn't his problem, even though Justin was his vessel.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 21 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2018 11:50 am

Katherine thought for a moment before turning to Seth, speaking with him in hushed whispers. Seth turned to Justin, and held out his hand.
"Would you mind giving me your arm, Justin? Katherine insists that I grant you my markings." Katherine stood proudly with her arms crossed, happy that she had convinced Seth to at least try marking Justin. She just wanted to keep him safe, to keep him as he was.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 21 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2018 12:08 pm

Justin offered his arm to Seth, curious to see these fabled markings of the god of chaos. He'd seen them in pictures and books dating back to Egypt but never got to see them in real life, so this was going to be interesting. He honestly didn't know what good it was going to do. After all, he was attached to a powerful Native American demon and didn't know how an Egyptian god's markings would react with his skin.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 21 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2018 12:22 pm

Seth took Justin's arm in his hand, and gently ran his hand along the length of Justin's forearm leaving feint golden markings along his flesh. He had to repeat the process again just to get the markings up to a decent strength.
"That should protect against anything weaker than me, as well as any gods that respect the rules. If you encounter Shezmu, run for your life, nothing can protect you from him."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 21 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2018 12:28 pm

Justin frowned and looked up at Seth with a questioning gaze. "Who's Shezmu?" He asked, curious and yet terrified. He turned his gaze to his arm and studied the markings for a moment before tracing them with his finger.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 21 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2018 2:26 pm

"Shezmu is the god of perfumes and oils, as well as the lord of blood, great slaughterer of gods, he who dismembers." Seth turned his attention to his tea, enjoying the drink that Katherine had prepared for him. Katherine wrapped an arm around Justin, placing a gentle kiss on his cheek, glad to still have him at her side.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 21 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2018 4:55 pm

Justin smiled at Kat's kiss and turned back to Seth with a frown. "Why would he want me, if at all?" He was trying to weigh his options as to what could possibly be wanting him for a vessel. He wanted to research as much as possible.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 21 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2018 5:17 pm

"I really don't know" Seth said with a sigh. "To be honest, Zarin is the only other ancient one I've met in a very long time, so I don't know who else is alive." Seth ran his fingers through his shaggy black hair for a moment, wondering why any of the others had any interest in Justin. He couldn't think of anything, so he decided to speak with Zarin about it sometime.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 21 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2018 4:47 pm

Speaking of Zarin...he was off doing his own thing again. Justin could feel it, though the demon was somewhere close by. With a soft sigh, Justin finished off his tea and began to raid the fridge.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 21 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2018 5:13 pm

Seth returned to his tank, black sand slithering about before resting in a corner. Katherine made her way to the large beanbag, curling up on it, and pulling a blanket over herself. She thought about Justin, as well as how she was going to set things right with the Assassins so she could join their ranks.
"Justin, have you heard anything from your mentor" Katherine asked curiously. She was hoping they wouldn't try to kill her after everything that she had done, especially since she killed two mentors.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 21 EmptySun Dec 09, 2018 12:06 pm

Justin looked up at her question. "Not yet," he said with a shake of his head. "Then again, my Mentor doesn't like to respond back with written mail. He says it's too easy to track, so whenever I write him...he usually shows up...." A knock at the door was heard, setting off the wolf pup in the corner. "Without warning."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 21 EmptySun Dec 09, 2018 4:56 pm

Katherine climbed off of the large beanbag, and made her way to Seth's tank, allowing him to slither under her sleeve, resting on her arm,clinging to her skin tightly. She knew that she and the Assassins weren't on the best of terms, and she wanted Seth close to her incase she needed his help. Katherine opened the door slowly, looking at the man before her. She was nervous to say the least.
"Katherine Wuulf, nice to meet you. Please, come inside" Katherine said before stepping aside to allow Justin's mentor to enter.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 21 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2018 3:12 am

The hooded man gave her a nod and stepped inside, refusing to speak at the moment. Typical, Justin thought as he rose to his feet, fixing his shirt as he did. The man simply examined the inside of the building before he turned his eyes upon Justin and raised an eyebrow, obviously not amused by his choice of living space. Justin merely shrugged before nodding in Kat's direction, immediately thwarting his mentor's attention towards the girl. Slowly, the man walked over to her and circled her, his eyes taking in every detail of her. Upon reaching her face again, the man stopped and stared for a few more unbearable moments before he pushed his hood down off his head, revealing dark skin similar to that of Egyptians complete with the dark hair and scorching amber eyes.

He looked and felt like a force to be reckoned with. Then he spoke, his voice deep and booming, demanding even. "My name," he began, "is Aharon." Aharon's eyes scanned Kat up and down for a moment before his eyes landed on her sleeve. "Nice to see my Lord of Chaos still lives."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 21 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2018 4:59 am

Katherine watched the man carefully, trying to figure out if he was a threat or not. There were no obvious clues, but he seemed to know more than he let on. Upon mention of Seth, she knew that there was something more to this strange man. Seth tightened his grip on Katherine's arm for a second, almost as if he was worried about her.
"Who are you really" Katherine asked curiously as she moved a hand over Seth to protect him. "Sage, descendant, or a precursor?" Katherine looked over to Justin, wondering if she should move closer to him for safety.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 21 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2018 7:03 am

Justin remained silent, as he always did in his Mentor's presence. There was just something about Aharon that made one want to stay silent, as though they themselves had taken on the Oath of Silence. It was a popular practice amongst the Assassins. Aharon's amber gaze moved up from Seth to Kat's face, their amber depths shimmering and twisting as though they were sprinkled with a galaxy. Justin shifted slightly to lean against the nearest wall and did so with a very quiet sigh as the thought 'here we go' came across his mind. He acted as though he were completely familiar with this man's behavior.

"I am many things," responded the Egyptian as he moved his feet to stand at a more regal position, his chest out, shoulders squared and arms tucked neatly behind his back with one hand balled into a fist and the other grasping his wrist. "Assassin, Revealer of the Truth, Champion of the Ancient Gods, Judger of Souls...Demon of the Underworld." Aharon never took his eyes off Kat, though his head did dip down just slightly, enough to make his eyes twist and shimmer once again. What he said next cast a heavy atmosphere across the entire house, making each animal retreat to their holes. It even made Zarin retreat within the depths of Justin's mind and nothing scared the Native American demon.

"The Assassins respect me because of my power. And the Templars wish to see me in chains. In my mind runs the ancient past of my homeland and in my veins....runs the ancient knowledge of the Ones who Came Before." Precursor Descendant. A mixed blood that was hard to find and harder still to command. Justin gained a cold chill and gave a soft shiver, looking quickly to his boots as Aharon's head came around to Justin. "My duty was once to the gods of Egypt before the Great Collapse of our Order...and before the destruction of their temples that rendered them weak. Now, I serve as protector and teacher to him." Protector? Was there more to Justin than met the eye? What did he mean? Justin's head came up as Aharon addressed him fully. "Leave us, Justin. We have much to discuss." With a nod, Justin gave Kat a reassuring look and a smile before he left the house, heading into town for groceries as they were running low on supplies anyway.

(Sorry...monologue XD)
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 21 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2018 9:11 am

Katherine listened to the man carefully, listening to all of his titles. It all sounded very much like someone from game of thrones with all of his titles. She watched Justin leave with sad puppy eyes, a bit worried about being left alone, and worried for Justin's safety. After a moment, Katherine realised who exactly was standing before her, as did Seth. Seth slithered down Katherine's arm, and onto the floor before assuming his true form. He looked down at the man with a smile, happy to see him again after almost two thousand years.
"Wait, you're Ammon! Guardian of lord Anubis, protector of lady Nour of Ombos, her star student! How are you still alive?!" Katherine had so many questions for him, and she didn't even know where to begin. Seth approached the man, and wrapped his arms around him for a moment before returning to Katherine's side. "You said you are Justin's protector and teacher. Ammon, why is he so important? Why do the others want to use him as a vessel" Katherine asked. She was still worried about Justin after his visions and nightmares. She wanted to protect him, to keep him safe, to spend her life with him. It was clear how much she cared for him, it was the same way Nour had cared for Seth.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 21 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2018 9:40 am

Aharon ended his embrace with Seth and smiled at the old god before looking to Kat and back at Seth. "One question at a time," he said with a slight chuckle before he took a seat and motioned for them to do the same. "I suppose I should start with Seth's." Slowly, he undid his shirt, shrugged off most of his weapons and revealed his chest upon which sat Anubis's true Champion markings. It ran the length of his right peck up his collar bone and down his shoulder, ending at his wrist in the form of Anubis's eye. He sat there for a time before he shrugged the shirt off completely and turned to the side, revealing one more mark that wasn't the black ink of Anubis. It was something else that looked like three claw marks and they were etched in red as though they had just been placed there, bleeding but with no blood.

"I'm not Ammon anymore, Seth, though I still bare those markings and still share the same memories. My name is Aharon, born in Egypt under Anubis's sign. The gods saw in me Ammon's spirit and thus marked me with these claw marks, enhancing my blood's power to what it is now. They knew I was going to become great." He gave a sigh and turned towards Kat as well. "I'm one of the last remaining Descendants of that time but...apparently I also harbor the DNA of a Precursor, one of the Ones who came before." He shifted for a moment before he put his shirt and robes back on and turned his eye towards Kat. "His importance could tip the scale in this war between Assassins and Templars. He's one of the last remaining Vessels. Seth knows what I'm talking about. Vessels were people chosen by certain powerful entities to house their power and spirits for battle, or prophecies. Apparently, the choosing process with Justin malfunctioned somehow. We're still trying to work that one out, me and others like me.

We've managed to keep him safe so far until he fell off our grid and was taken to the Templar's torture lab. After he returned, he came back with Zarin and that's when we started doubling our watch on my Apprentice. I was actually hoping the gods would be able to shed some light on this."
His eyes turned towards Seth at that notion.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 21 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2018 10:55 am

Katherine revealed her own markings, identifying her as a descendant of Seth. She was, needless to say, quite angry at this revelation. Justin was just some sort of plaything to be used by some or other God when it suited them?! She would never let that happen to him.
"My hepiti, Justin, will be nobody's vessel. Him and I have been through shit you would never dream of. He is my heart, and I will not let anything happen to him" Katherine growled. Seth stood behind her after seeing the skin around her eyes blackening, a sure sign that she was about to lose herself to the madness once again. "Look, I know he is important in this war, but he is not going anywhere. If you wish to take him from me, you will have to fight me. After what I did to Calum Butcher, Ember Shay, and Jack Napier, I am certain you know of the extent of my abilities. I beg of you, don't take Justin from me! He's all I have." Katherine fought back the tears, as well as fighting for her sanity. She was still weakened from the attack, but she would still fight if she needed to. "Please" Katherine pleaded. She would do everything in her power to protect Justin, to keep him at her side. Seth looked down at Katherine, then to Aharon.
"I will not stop her, I cannot stop her. I was against the creation and use of vessels from the very beginning. The boy is under my protection, Ammon."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The best of the worst (closed)   The best of the worst (closed) - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

The best of the worst (closed)
Page 21 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26  Next