Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Allo Mates! EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Allo Mates! EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Allo Mates! EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Allo Mates! EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Allo Mates! EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Allo Mates!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hunter Dracon
Hunter Dracon

Allo Mates! Empty
PostSubject: Allo Mates!   Allo Mates! EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 9:59 pm

Allo! Hunter Dracon here! I'm your newest member. I've been into assassin's creed for a long time. My character, once he's made and accepted, is a man of many talents. Two specific ones that make up most of his ability is that he's a sniper and a fighter pilot. If modern or futuristic characters aren't aloud here, i'd like to know. He's From Australia, and sports very high combat skills in hand-to-hand and melee. His prefered melee weaponry range from a sword, to his twin foot long combat knives. He lost his right forearm in an accident while he was flying in combat. He replaced the lost forearm with a cybernetic one, with a built in hidden blade there. (i didn't add anything else there, since that'd seem really OP.) he's fast, and stealth is one of his greatest talents. He can run at full sprint with only the slightest sound. I'll go more into detail on my bio.

Thanks,
Hunter Dracon
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

Allo Mates! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Allo Mates!   Allo Mates! EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 10:49 pm

Hey, nice to meet ya! I'm just a user here, been around a while, almost a year now, now that I think of it. Admins here are Clayst and Voidmon, Voidmon's Head Admin, Clayst is the owner. I'm just a regular. Nice to see new faces - somebody else joined yesterday, too. Hope you become a regular yourself, you could do great. Just hit up Clayst or Voidmon for info, or just me if ya want. I could probably fill in for them info wise. Hope to see you about!
Back to top Go down
Hunter Dracon
Hunter Dracon

Allo Mates! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Allo Mates!   Allo Mates! EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 10:51 pm

Thanks mate, hope to see ya on the battlefield.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Allo Mates! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Allo Mates!   Allo Mates! Empty

Back to top Go down

Allo Mates!
Page 1 of 1