Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
[Chapter three] "The rule of time" EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
[Chapter three] "The rule of time" EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
[Chapter three] "The rule of time" EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
[Chapter three] "The rule of time" EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
[Chapter three] "The rule of time" EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

[Chapter three] "The rule of time"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Danial Reza
Danial Reza

[Chapter three] "The rule of time" Empty
PostSubject: [Chapter three] "The rule of time"   [Chapter three] "The rule of time" EmptyTue May 10, 2016 8:24 am

(Persian)
"Ajab rasmiye.. rasme zamooNeh....
ghesseye bargO bade khazooNe...
Miran adama......... azoona faghaT.. khaterehashoon be ja mimoone..."

[what a strange rule.....the rule of time,
it's the story of leaf and the autumn wind.
people will go away(pass away)...the only thing that will be left is their memories.]

"Hey Reza, you okay?" "Huh? Oh yeah just... thinking." Reza said as he looked at Sara with a gentle smile. Suddenly Sahin gave him a patch on the shoulder; "Reza is a daydreamer Sara, better get used to it." Sara looked back at Reza, she then remembered what that Templar said in the alley; "... a Persian assassin...just like your father..." It made her curious about his past, but she knew that now was not the time. They were on a boat crossing the canal towards the hideout, it was already getting dark. "Well Amir, looks like you enjoyed the fight a little too much." Ezio said as he cleaned the wound on Amir's arm. Amir grinned; "It doesn't hurt, and by the way, scars look cool on a assassin." Ezio stopped and looked Amir in the eyes; "I hope this will be your only scar, believe me." Suddenly the boat stopped; "okay, everyone out" Yusuf said as he helped some assassins of the boat. Ezio gave Reza a patch on the shoulder; Let's get back to the hideout and rest a bit, we all need it."

---

"Boy what a day, finally we got rid of that Templar-bastard." Sahin said as he cleaned himself. "Yeah thanks to Reza, nice work boy." An assassin yelled, followed by the other assassins who complemented Reza, but he kept silent and walked away. "Is he okay?" Sara asked as she stopped brushing her hair. "Ahh don't worry about him, he's a tough one." Sahin  said while taking a glass of water. Sara again remembered what happened in the alley; "...he's from the Netherlands... His name is Reza... Next to a Saudi girl... And a Turkish boy..." She wanted to know why Reza wasn't happy, after all, because of him the Fatih district was free of Templars and a whole family was saved. "You should go to him, he needs it." Sara suddenly looked over her shoulder, it was Fallyn. "What do you think is wrong with him?" Sara asked, looking at the great mentor. "Every lone wolf belonged once to a pack".The old assassin whispered as he stroked her cheek. Although Sara did not completely understand, she knew that she had to talk to him.

Reza gazed at the panoramic view of Constantinople, looking at all the historical buildings. There was the Hagia Sophia, Fatih Camii, the Galata Tower, and dozens of other things that showed the beauty of the great Ottoman culture. "Ya Allah, thank you for the life you gave me. Let all cities prosper just like this one." He thought in himself, trying to imagine how beautiful Persia must have been, so long ago. "It's beautiful isn't it." Sara said as she stood behind him. Reza shocked a little, looking over his shoulder. "Salaam Aleikum Sara, didn't notice you. Wanna join?" "Sure." Sara said as she sat next to Reza. "I brought some food, you hadn't eaten yet. I think the tea is still warm." Sara gave him a piece of bread and a cup of tea. "Thanks, you wanna smoke shisha? It's citrus flavored, I got it from a store at the Fatih District today." Reza asked as he took a sip from his tea and handed over the hose of his water pipe. "Hmm citrus, my favorite one." Sara said as she took a gentle puff. Time passed and the light was already beginning to fade, After another puff of the Shisha Sara decided to start asking Reza the questions she had all day. "So... Reza, You're a Persian assassin right?" Reza closed his eyes and took a deep breath, he knew this moment was coming. "Yes, I am. I'm Danyal 'Reza' Jafari, son of Ali, grandson of Aliakbar." "Alikbar?" Sara asked. "No, no, it's pronounced as Ali-Akbar." Sara started to think, the name Jafari seemed familiar. "Jafari? I've heard that word before... Wait, are you?... You're a Shia?!" Sara asked shocked as she looked Reza in the eyes. "No... my grandpa and father were, I'm Sunni." "But how?" Sara continued asking. "My father was a Muslim, my mother a Christian. I was raised as a Christian but I converted to Islam, I choose to be a Sunni." "Ahh I see, but what about the Persian Assassins? Your... past?" Reza stood up and slowly walked away. "I... Don't want to talk about it, I can't. Thank you for the food, and the time... May God bless you."

"Hey Yusuf can you help me? I need to sharpen my hidden blade." "Sure boy" Yusuf said as he walked with Reza to the armory. A few minutes later both assassins stood next to each other working on their blades and other weapons. "You're so quiet Reza, I guess you and Sara had a hard conversation." Reza remained silent, trying not to think about it. "Don't get me wrong Reza, I know Sara asked you some hard questions, but with good intentions." Yusuf gave Reza a patch on the shoulder. "I know, but I don't want to talk about it." Reza said as he continued working on his blade. "She might like you." Yusuf grinned. "I hope not" "why not? She's a good girl, might be your type too." Yusuf continued. "Where Muslims remember? And second, I don't want to put her in danger." "True, and Persians are just not as handsome as Turkish are." Yusuf grinned. "OK that's enough!" Reza laughed as he finished his blade.

--to be continued--

Hey guys!!!! I'm so sorry for the delay, lot's going on lately. anyway, this is Chapter three, this chapter will continue in the next part because the next part might include pictures!

Please comment and let me know what you think. if you have any questions, ask me and I'll try to answer all. I'm sorry for my bad English.
Back to top Go down

[Chapter three] "The rule of time"
Page 1 of 1