Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Assassin's Creed, Coexist  EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Assassin's Creed, Coexist  EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Assassin's Creed, Coexist  EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Assassin's Creed, Coexist  EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Assassin's Creed, Coexist  EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Assassin's Creed, Coexist

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Danial Reza
Danial Reza

Assassin's Creed, Coexist  Empty
PostSubject: Assassin's Creed, Coexist    Assassin's Creed, Coexist  EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 9:34 am

Hi there! This is my AC fanfic, hope you like it!

[Chapter one] A city of mosques and Assassins.

Every legend has a beginning, they say, With every legend having it's own story. This is a story about love and hate, courage and fear. It's a story about Assassins and Templars, and about razor sharp hidden blades. But mostly, it is about brothers and sisters in faith.

Reza woke up in the Assassin's hideout in Constantinople, it was still dark outside. Slowly he opened his eyes, as he heard someone whispering. "Psst, wake up Reza, it's time." Reza looked at who was talking to him, it was Sahin, his roommate. "Time for what?" Reza asked while trying to get up. "Time for Fajr, c'mon we have to do our Wudu and perform prayer before sunrise." His roommate replied, helping Reza to get out of his bed. Reza then realized what time it was, it was time for the morning-prayer. He then quickly dressed up and walked with Sahin towards the washing room were most of the assassins were already performing the ritual washing. Most of the assassins in Constantinople were Muslim, and their daily schedule made it sometimes hard for them to perform the daily five prayers. That's why Fajr, the morning prayer, was very important for them. As Reza and his roommate entered the washing room, they were greeted by the other assassins. "Salaam Aleikum, Reza. Did you have a good night or was Sahin snoring again." Yusuf said with a grin. "Yeah I slept very good, thanks." Reza responded, taking place next to Yusuf on the bench. "Ohh you should have seen him, he was sleeping like an angel, almost hated to wake him up." Sahin added, giving Reza a small bucket of water and filling one for his own.

After the men had performed their prayer, the went to the central room to discuss the planning of the day. As they al sat, one of the assassins gave everyone some breakfast and tea. Suddenly Ezio entered the room and took place next to Reza and Sahin, he was one of only a handful of assassins who were not Muslim so he didn't have to get up early to pray. "Well good morning, again started early I see." Ezio said after receiving his breakfast and tea. "Welcome mentor." Reza said, he was always very respectful against Ezio and saw him as a great and wise leader. "Please Reza, you can just call me Ezio." But still Reza preferred to call him 'mentor' as he always saw him as his superior and teacher. Yusuf stood in front of the group, next to him there was a great map of the city on the wall. "Alright everyone, who's gonna do the patrol routine for the Galata district?" He asked, while pointing with the route on the map. "Gazi and I will, we were already planning to go to the docks anyway, we'll just add it to the route." An assassin said while raising his hand. "Very well." Yusuf replied. So they continued for a while until Yusuf asked: "and who will do the Fatih district?" "Oh I can." Reza said. "You Reza? You shouldn't be doing it all alone." Yusuf replied. "Oh well, maybe Sara and I can help him, but we have to go to the big bazaar first so we will be there by midday." A young boy said, raising his hand enthusiastic. "Okay, do you think you can handle it alone till midday Reza?" Yusuf asked. "Sure, gives me an opportunity to explore the city." Reza answered, looking over his shoulder to see the boy who was talking. The young boy looked at Reza and smiled shyly. He had dark brown hair, a simple white outfit, and a cute face that said: "We're friends!" Reza thought to himself: "He's pretty young for an assassin."

After they discussed the daily plans and get all their stuff, Reza walked to the boy who was talking to another assassin. "Oh hey Reza, looking forward to show you the Fatih district today. It's really nice hanging out there, and it's a nice place to practice some free-running. I'm Amir by the way, and this is Sara." The boy said enthusiastic. "Nice to meet you, I'm Sara." The girl said, she looked a bit older than Amir but just as nice and playful. As the three assassins spoke with each other, Reza felt pretty comfortable around them. They had just met but now they were talking like old friends, telling each other about themselves. Amir was a Turkish boy who was addicted to free-running and parkour. He was 17 years old but playful as if he was 7. He was born and raised in Constantinople and had a great love and loyalty for his country, that's why he preferred to say Istanbul like many other Turkish people. Sara on the other hand was a 18 year old half-Turkish-half-Arabian girl, who was born and raised in Dammam until her 12th. She had black hair and brown eyes, a typical Arabian. She wearied a beautiful red headscarf under her basic white assassin-hood and outfit which was decorated with golden flower patterns in the middle and around the sleeves.

After a few minutes they separated ways, starting their day. As Reza went outside he took a deep breath and looked to the sky. "Ahh fresh air and a blue sky. Thank you Allah for this beautiful day." He thought as he could see the birds flying, the weather was perfect and he had a whole day to discover this beautiful city. "Okay Istanbul, HERE I COME!" Reza started free-running through the Galata district where the Assassin's main hideout was located, making his way towards the docks. Reza happily jumped and ran on the streets, on the roofs and wherever he could go. After a while he arrived at the docks, and from their a a small boat took him across the river, to the Fatih district.

Reza explored the whole district and lifted his heart out as he gazed at all the buildings. For an creative person like Reza, Constantinople was like a treasure chest filled with culture and architectural masterpieces. After some ours Reza suddenly heard the Azan (call to prayer) of the great Fatih Mosque. "Oh I forgot, it's Friday!" Reza thought, Friday was as important to Muslims as Sunday to Christians. He quickly made his way to the mosque, where he joined the other people who where on their way to the great Friday prayer. Assassins where allowed to go to the mosque, as it was one of only a handful of places where the Templars never dared to come. As Reza went inside, he was stunned by the beautiful interior and decorations. "Oh Lord, I'm thankful that I can pray in such a beautiful house." Reza thought as he made his way towards the washing room to perform Wudu. A few minutes later he entered the great hall where the imam was already preaching. Reza couldn't speak Turkish and only a little bit of Arabic, so he couldn't understand what the imam was preaching about. Reza checked his pocket; "Hmm, let's see... Where's my Qur'an...? Oh no, I must have left it at the hideout." Reza signed disappointedly, when suddenly someone handed him a Qur'an. "Here you forgot this when you left." Reza looked up to see who it was, it was Amir! "Mind if I sit next to you? Amir continued, taking place next to Reza. "Of course you can, thank you so much." Reza answered, he was really thankful. "Shall I translate for you what the imam is saying?" Amir asked. Reza felt really blessed today and felt that he and Amir could become great friends.

After the prayer was finished, they both went outside and waited for Sara. The imam had preached about the importance of humanity and respect against other religions, something Reza knew very well as he was born as a Christian but converted to Islam. And for assassins it's more important than for whoever else, because as an assassin you are never allowed to kill an innocent, but even when you're fighting a Templar you should always try to show humanity instead of cruelly killing them. As they waited for Sara, Reza got the feeling that somethings not right. He suddenly started to look around, as he could almost feel someone was watching them. "What is it, Reza." Amir asked as he noticed that Reza was suddenly very quite. "I'm not sure." Reza responded. "Hey Reza, there you are!" Sara said as she walked towards him, Reza waved with his hand. "Thought you'd be here, you like the mosque?" Sara asked as they started to walk. "Oh yes it's beautiful!" Reza replied, looking at the tall minarets. The three assassins started free-running as Amir and Sara showed Reza all kinds of places and hidden spots. The practiced a bit and after a few hours they rested on the rooftops, talking and joking a bit. Suddenly they heard someone screaming; "please don't hurt her!" The voice sounded like an old man. "What's that?" Reza asked. "Only one way to find out!" Sara yelled, signing the boys to follow her. "Come on let's go!" Amir said as they hurried to the point where the screaming came from. They watched from above as the saw a man lying on the floor as two other men kicked him, then they saw a little girl being beaten by a man wearing a Templar outfit. "Stop kicking my father!" The little girl cried, only to get a hard slap on her face. "SHUT UP YOU LITTLE BRAT!!!" The Templar yelled. "Leave her alone!" The man begged as he tried to get to his daughter but couldn't as he was held down. "Arrg those filthy Templars, hurting a little girl like that." Reza said as he looked at his friends. "Let's get that sick bastard." Amir reacted as he pointed the two their targets; "Sara, you take care of the kid, me and Reza will handle those guys." The three assassins stepped back to jump right in. Then they jumped right into the fight and killed the three Templars with their hidden blades. "You're okay sir?" Reza asked as he reached his hand to help the man back on his feet. "My wife! My wife is still at the house, they will kill her!" The man said as he got back up. "We'll handle it, where is she?" Amir asked. "She's at our house at the end of the street, on the left!" The man answered, pointing the direction. "Amir! You go with Reza, I'll help these two." "Okay Sara be careful!" Amir said as he and Reza started to run. In no-time they were at the end of the street. "Over there!" Amir said, pointing at the house. Inside the house they saw a woman being beaten by Templars. "That's a lot of bad guys, here goes nothing." Reza said as the two boys ran towards the house, with their hidden blades ready they jumped right through the open window and started to fight. Because they used the element of surprise the Templars were helpless against the two assassins who, unlike heir opponents, were as fast as lightning. One cowardly Templar tried to escape trough the back door. "We've got a runner!" Amir shouted at Reza while beating the Templars of him. "Don't worry, I'll get him!" Reza responded and started chasing after the man. He followed him in hot pursuit into an alley were the man suddenly stopped and pointed a gun at Reza. "Stop right there!" The man shouted at Reza who stopped running, the assassin and the Templar were now only a couple of meters away from each other. "I'm gonna enjoy this." The man said as he wanted to pull the trigger and kill Reza right where he stood. Suddenly a knife hit the man in his shoulder. "I was just thinking the same thing." A female voice sounded from a balcony only 4 meters above Reza, who looked up to see who had saved him. "Sara!" Reza happily said as as Sara jumped from the balcony and killed the man with her hidden blade. Just then Amir arrived at the scene, relieved to see his friend was okay. "Boy, am I glad to see you." Reza said as Sara walked towards him; "I couldn't let you and Amir have all the fun." Then they suddenly heard someone clapping with his hands, as the echo in the alley became louder. "Well, well, this is just wonderful." A male voice said as a tall man came out of the shadows. The three assassins stood next to each other, preparing for whatever was coming. "Never expected this, a Persian assassin in a dark alley in Constantinople, such a rare sight." The man said as he walked towards them. "Persian assassin? What are you talking about?" Amir asked. The man continued: "Look at you, Reza. Standing next to a Saudi girl and a Turkish boy." Amir and Sara looked surprised at Reza. "He's not Persian, he's from the Netherlands, right Reza?" Sara said looking into Reza's eyes. "And don't you wonder why his name is Reza?" The man asked, looking at Reza who didn't say anything. "And now you're an assassin, just like your uncle and father were." The man continued. Reza's fists started to tremble as he looked the man right in his eyes. "At least I have a father, it were Templars like you who killed my people." Reza said with a angry tone, trying not to loose his shit and rage out. "Don't worry, soon you will join them in death." Then the saw dozens of Templars approaching behind the man, they were clearly outnumbered. "You're finished, Reza. There's no way out this time." Suddenly Sara looked up and the looked at the man with a grin; "there's always a way out." Then everyone looked up and saw multiple assassins on the roof, looking down with their hidden blades ready...

--- to be continued---

This is part one of my fanfiction, tell me what you think. I'm always open for your opinion, ideas and advice so don't hesitate to comment!

If you want to take part in the story, just ask me in the comments or on my profile. Send me a brief description of your character and I see what I can do! Peace!
Back to top Go down
Clayst
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed, Coexist    Assassin's Creed, Coexist  EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 5:46 am

Hey that's pretty good.
Although, you seem to very good at telling us what is going on. This is a bad practice, you should strive to show, not tell. For example instead of saying "Reza started free-running through the Galata district" as a reader we don't want to be told this, but rather shown. For example I would write something along the lines of "Reza quickly scaled the building, and began to run. He reached for the small wall ahead of him and vaulted it with ease." Here the image of parkour (Free running) has been painted in the readers head, instead of us simply knowing that he ran.

Also, I noticed quite a few spelling mistakes and such, just something to keep an eye on.

But this was pretty good. I enjoyed the dynamic you've created for the group of assassins.
Am I right in assuming you're a fairly young Muslim guy? That's just the impression I'm getting from your writing.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt-nIQC4bggU_0I-OB7cIVQ
Danial Reza
Danial Reza

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed, Coexist    Assassin's Creed, Coexist  EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 7:20 am

Thanks for the advice! I'll try to improve the story. Yeah I was afraid that my spelling would have some mistakes, I'm not the best at English ya know:).
Yes I'm a young Muslim, 18 years exactly, but I also added the Islamic elements because the city of Constantinople had (at that time) a lot of Muslim citizens. If you have played ACR you'll notice a lot of the Islamic culture, take the concept art for example, obviously elements of Islam inspired it. But it works even better if you want to give the reader an idea of the Assassins in their personal life and their personal ideals. I hope it's not bothering someone.

But I appreciate your advice and I'm certainly going to do something with it.
Back to top Go down
Clayst
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed, Coexist    Assassin's Creed, Coexist  EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 4:05 am

I have indeed played ACR. Great game. I had a feeling English wasn't your forte. But hey, that's ok! Keep at it! Write lots. Write often. Don't always feel the need to share your writing, sometimes you write something and it's nice to keep it to yourself and come back to it later. I hope you write plenty more here.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt-nIQC4bggU_0I-OB7cIVQ
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed, Coexist    Assassin's Creed, Coexist  Empty

Back to top Go down

Assassin's Creed, Coexist
Page 1 of 1