Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
The darkness (closed) - Page 30 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
The darkness (closed) - Page 30 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
The darkness (closed) - Page 30 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
The darkness (closed) - Page 30 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
The darkness (closed) - Page 30 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

The darkness (closed)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

The darkness (closed) - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 30 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2016 5:36 pm

Ember hugged Benjamin lovingly, and quickly wiped away her tears. She didn't want to lose him, let alone hurt him.
"How you doing, Benji" Ember asked softly, still wiping a few stray tears from her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 30 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2016 6:03 pm

"I feel like a train punched me in the ches'." Benjamin said honestly as he shifted from under his blanket. He was rolling over onto his back and winced at the pain that still vibrated through his chest. "I'll live, however."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 30 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 2:19 pm

"That's good" Ember said with a slight laugh. She couldn't wait to get out of the hospital. She knew it was only a matter of time until her enemies figured out where she was. "At least we'll be able to get out of here soon. Last thing we want is for Marco to find out where we are..."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 30 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 2:44 pm

Austin shook his head and ran a hand through his hair. "Well, we'll have to see what the doctor says about Benjamin's lungs. Last I heard, he'd punctured them pretty good." Benjamin spat with a loud 'bah' and shifted again beneath the blankets, pulling them down to his lap so he could sit up.
"They're healin' fine, Donnelly!" He stated defensively, rubbing his chest for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 30 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 4:05 pm

Ember couldn't help but laugh at the two. That was how she used to be with her friends. Ember heard her phone ring, the ringtone a clue as to who was calling. Ember answered here phone rather excitedly, speaking in Japanese. When Ember finally put the phone down, she was smiling like the Cheshire cat.
"You're going to like this" Ember said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 30 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 4:13 pm

Benjamin and Austin both looked up, curious. Oh?" Benjamin even tilted his head to the side.
"Wha', exactly, are we goin' ta like?"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 30 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 5:01 pm

Ember just chuckled quietly to herself, and looked to the door. Just then, a tall Japanese woman with white hair came in through the door. The woman looked at Austin, her eyes lingering on him for a while before turning to face Ember.
"Ryu-chan" the woman shouted happily before running to Ember, and hugging her tightly.
"Youkai-chan!" The two woman were so happy to see each other once again. The woman with the white hair pointed to Austin, and asked a question in Japanese. Ember smiled and laughed before she answered. "Benjamin, Austin... This is Shiro Onikawa, my best friend. She's come to help, and to learn about our culture." Shiro bowed at the mention of the names.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 30 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 5:17 pm

Austin and Benjamin both bowed their heads in respect for the woman before they each said hello.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 30 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 5:34 pm

The woman continued to look at Austin before blushing, and looking away.
"That one is kawaii" Shiro whispered with a slight laugh as she finally looked away from Austin. Ember looked at Benjamin, and smiled.
"Hai, and we are distant relatives. Benjamin has my heart" Ember said warmly.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 30 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 5:45 pm

Austin blushed when the woman giggled and rubbed his hair for a moment in embarrassment. Benjamin, however, merely dipped his head and smiled. "'Ello, lass." He said in that Australian accent of his.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 30 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 6:14 pm

"Hello..."
"Beckett" Ember added.
"Hello, Beckett-san. It is an honour to meet you" Shiro said with a bow. She looked to Ember, then back to Benjamin. "You and Ryu-chan make a kawaii couple."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 30 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 6:19 pm

Benjamin chuckled and rubbed his own head for a moment. "Thank ya, lass." He said with a bow of his own before he coughed once, his lungs hurting slightly.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 30 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 8:56 am

"Austin has the same problem as me. I broke, I couldn't keep them down any longer" Ember said with a hint of pain.
"The ancestors speak again?"
"That, I have gotten used to. This time, the worst one took over. Austin had the same problem. We need your help, Onikawa-san..." Shiro nodded, and looked at Austin.
"Of course I will help, Mistress Shay" Shiro said with a bow before hugging Ember tightly.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 30 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 12:05 pm

Austin tilted his head to the side. What were they talking about? Help? How could she help? Austin was frankly curious as to how this Japanese woman would help him.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 30 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 1:29 pm

"The Onikawa clan were the ones that helped me when my ancestors first became a problem. Shiro taught me everything I know. Remember how I tried to help you back at the mansion? That was all thanks to Shiro. After my latest mental break, I think we need all the help we can get." Shiro had been examining the machines in the room.
"And I can help in combat."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 30 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 1:42 pm

"I've seen these two practice back in America. She can figh' pretty well." Benjamin said with a nod.
"When do we start?" Austin sounded ready to try anything to keep Haemon locked away and God knew how many other Ancestors he had who weren't good people.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 30 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 3:36 pm

"That was Midori, Benji."
"Hai, I have never left Japan until two days ago" Shiro said proudly. She was undeniably proud of her heritage, and her country. "We can start when we arrive at Mistress Shay's residence."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 30 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 12:27 am

"Which won't be for another day, miss." Said a nurse who came in to check Benjamin's lungs. "This one's lungs are still mending."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 30 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 10:52 am

"Oh aye. Can't have him dying on us at home" Ember said with a nervous laugh. She always tried to make a joke of things that scared her, even if the joke was awful. Shiro covered her eyes, and shook her head. She may not have understood Western culture, but she knew Ember very well.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 30 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 11:07 am

The nurse forced a smile for Ember before she began examining Benjamin and his lungs and chest. All the while she kept muttering things about how he was healing well but how his lungs were still weak. "If you want to be out of here by tomorrow and back at Miss Ember's estate, then we're going to have to build your lung strength back up. That will be one way that they'll heal faster."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 30 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 11:30 am

Ember looked at the nurse, watching every move she made. Shiro placed a gentle hand on Ember's shoulder, and smiled warmly.
"Is he at least in good enough health for him to come down to the café with us?"
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 30 EmptySat Aug 20, 2016 1:59 pm

The nurse continued to check Benjamin over before she looked up and gave an approving nod. "Just so long as he doesn't overexert himself." She said while Benjamin swung himself out of bed. This was the moment of truth for him. With a deep breath, he rose to his feet and stretched.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 30 EmptySat Aug 20, 2016 4:01 pm

"That's brilliant" Ember said happily before she gave Benjamin a gentle hug. "Come on, Benji. Let's go get a coffee and something to eat. I'm sure we could all do with a bit of normality right now."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 30 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 2:06 pm

Benjamin nodded with a smile and looked between the three of them. He took a small deep breath and exhaled calmly before he took a step toward the door. Surprisingly his legs still cooperated with him. Austin had already gotten out into the hallway and was waiting patiently for his friends.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 30 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 2:47 pm

"Come on, Benji. Let's get out of this room" Ember said with a smile as she offered her hand to Benjamin. Shiro had walked out of the room, and stood in the hall with Austin. She looked at what he was wearing, then at her own clothes. Her short, white kimono, and blue trim and obi made her stand out. She definitely didn't belong there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

The darkness (closed)
Page 30 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next