Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
The darkness (closed) - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
The darkness (closed) - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
The darkness (closed) - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
The darkness (closed) - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
The darkness (closed) - Page 20 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

The darkness (closed)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

The darkness (closed) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 12, 2016 1:57 pm

"Alright, now that we all understand each other, let's get going" Ember said with a laugh before driving off. She was a bit nervous about bringing a stranger into the house. The animals surely wouldn't take too kindly to a stranger.

"Welcome to Shay Manor" Ember said happily as they passed through the gates, and came to a stop in the garage.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 12, 2016 2:11 pm

Austin and Benjamin both dropped out of the car and stretched their arms above their heads before they went inside. Benjamin, however, remained to make sure that Ember was coming.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 12, 2016 2:34 pm

Upon entering the mansion, Ember was ambushed by the cubs. She picked up both of them, and held them against her.
"Another thing, don't touch or speak to the cubs. They're being trained to attack anyone they see."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 12, 2016 3:09 pm

Samm merely gave a slight thumbs up. "Alright. Not gonna ask why, but, hey - whatevs.". He then looked around, taking the place in. "So - where would I be staying?"
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 12, 2016 5:03 pm

"Her family's butler, Walter, will be showing you to an empty room." Austin said simply, heading off to his own room while Benjamin stayed at Ember's side.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 12, 2016 6:10 pm

"Aye, Walter will show you to your room. Dinner is at half six, Breakfast is at seven. Should you desire snacks or refreshments, just call for Walter, and he'll bring them to you." Ember set the cubs down on the floor, and they scampered off.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 20 EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 1:26 pm

Samm merely nodded, and said, "Alright. Where is the man, anyway?". He waited a bit, then added, "And, ah, what type of animals are they? Vaguely remember it, but the name is stuck in my throat.".
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 20 EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 2:12 pm

"Well, Bud and Lou, my babies, are hyenas. Dad has Danny, the wolf." Ember made her way down the hall, and called for Walter. "Walter, show this man to a room."
"Master Jack's room?"
"NO" Ember roared. "Just take him to a spare room, or to the cottage." Walter nodded, and looked to Samm.
"Right this way, sir" Walter said as he walked down the hallway.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 20 EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 2:20 pm

Following Walter, he glanced back at Ember, with a slight eyebrow raised. He looked back at Walter, and, waiting to be out of ear shot, said, "So... What's the deal, exactly? Is this 'Jack' somewhere else, or is that, - like both the West Side of the House and the 'Screams at night' that Austin said - confidential?".
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 20 EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 2:26 pm

Austin watched Samm walk away with Walter for a while before he flinched and pressed a hand to his head. "Ember, can we possibly start that training?" He asked, closing his eyes for a moment. Benjamin looked from Austin to Ember and then back to Ember.
"Is there anythin' I can do ta help?"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 20 EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 3:49 pm

"Master Jack is an London on business. We don't know where exactly he is, or if he is safe. As a result, Mistress Ember has been a bit on edge when her brother is concerned" Walter explained as he led Samm to his room.

"Sure. Follow me" Ember said before she led Austin and Benjamin to the farthest end of the West Wing.

Ember opened the door leading to a small white room with some changing rooms on each side, and a large, ornate Japanese screen door taking up an entire wall.
"Please take off your shoes, leave all technology in the box." Ember took off her shoes, and set them aside neatly before she put her phone in a wooden box on the table. "Put these on" Ember said as she handed a bundle of clothes to each of them.
The darkness (closed) - Page 20 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQkR1RCOMMG4pQjWae5KE7CebjM3jpKqMCeT14HqNu-j-1EtKQFSmpDKWgncQ
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 20 EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 5:16 pm

Austin had just been putting his phone down into the box followed by Ben with his phone and DS when they were tossed the clothes. Benjamin held it against him for a moment before he looked up. "I'm goin' ta look ridiculous." He said simply, earning a quiet smile from Austin, who simply stripped down and dressed back up with Benjamin following closely.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 20 EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 5:48 pm

Ember emerged from one of the changing rooms wearing a red and black kimono with a blood-red obi.
"Another word about the clothes, and I'll whack you" Ember said before she opened the screen door.
The darkness (closed) - Page 20 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTEI3fb2ikF93JUOGjk_pyjyuUBsiyP-d8mJ4krbT2d-ZRPqVn8_5M0g6QwFA
Ember lit the candles at the four corners of the room, and lit some incense. She knelt down on the tatami mat before the hearth, and looked to Austin and Benjamin before she began to make a special tea.
"Please, take a seat."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 20 EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 7:05 pm

Austin and Benjamin both joined her at the hearth, each one sitting cross legged. Austin took a deep breath to calm himself down, though the trembling of his hands betrayed his nervousness while Benjamin simply watched Ember.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 20 EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 7:42 pm

"Austin, I want you to close your eyes, and try to clear your mind. Focus on the scent of the incense, and the sound of me making the tea. I know that it might seem difficult, but just give it a try." Ember mixed some herbs and dried berries in the boiling water.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 20 EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 8:26 pm

"Right." Austin said quietly. He took a deep breath and exhaled. Upon that exhale, he closed his eyes and did his best to tune out everything from the sound of the fire crackling to the sounds of the wind against the windows or the distant thunder that warned of rain. He tried to tune out the scent of the fire and only focus on the scent of the incense that she'd lit when they came into this room that had Japanese Samurai origins. His muscles seemed to relax when he focused in on only the scent of the incense and the sound of ingredients dropping into boiling water.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2016 4:17 am

Ember poured the tea in a ritualistic fashion before handing a cup to Benjamin, and another cup to Austin.
"This is a recipe I learnt from a monk. It helps with the process."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2016 4:55 am

Both Austin and Benjamin took the cups in their hands and while Austin merely stared into the cup, Benjamin looked to Ember, waiting for her to show them what to do next.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2016 2:04 pm

Ember drank her cup of tea, and set the cup aside. She set her empty cup on the floor beside her.
"Close your eyes. I want you to pay attention to your body. Feel, and acknowledge each and every part of it. You need to focus on your own being. You will feel one of four sensations. You will feel: Incredibly heavy, light as a feather, cold as ice, or as hot as fire. Focus on that sensation, and try to enhance it. This is what you will use to fight your demons."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 20 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 12:39 am

Austin closed his eyes after following Ember's lead in drinking the tea and setting the cup aside. Benjamin, unsure whether or not to follow, remained silent through it all. Austin's body grew warm throughout. As his limbs and torso grew warm, Austin focused in on that sensation and it seemed to grow through his entire body.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 20 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 8:53 am

"Now I want you to try and manifest that energy into a physical form." Ember opened her eyes, and looked at the small tornado of snow that she had made. "This is your energy, however, most can only do this during an extreme state of meditation."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 20 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 12:53 pm

Austin tried to draw the warmth from his body, to manifest it before him as Ember probably had done. Austin didn't know if he should open his eyes or not, nor whether or not it had worked.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 20 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 1:45 pm

"Don't worry, I've been doing this since I got out of the institution." Ember looked to Austin before she closed her eyes again. "Can you feel him? Can you feel Haemon?"
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 20 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 12:52 am

Austin shivered despite the warmth he felt throughout his body. "I.." he hesitated and shivered again. On his knees, his hands balled into fists. As his hands turned into fists, they trembled on their own accord. It was like something or someone had grabbed him and traced their hands lightly up and down his arms. "He's there..." Austin's voice grew to a whisper and then grew in strength as it twisted and warped.
"I will always be here." Austin shivered and dipped his head low, exhaling quickly.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 20 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 7:38 am

"Austin, I want you to fight Haemon with the energy that you have focused." Ember still seemed completely relaxed, the small tornado of snow still swirling peacefully.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

The darkness (closed)
Page 20 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 34  Next