Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
The darkness (closed) - Page 17 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
The darkness (closed) - Page 17 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
The darkness (closed) - Page 17 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
The darkness (closed) - Page 17 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
The darkness (closed) - Page 17 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

The darkness (closed)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

The darkness (closed) - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 17 EmptySat Feb 27, 2016 7:56 pm

"Jack's gone to London. He says he's going to start another empire here, and find Marco. He's going to get himself killed" Ember said sadly as she tightened her grip on the letter.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 17 EmptySat Feb 27, 2016 9:13 pm

Austin gave a small roll of his eyes and refrained from scoffing. "He kind of reminds me of someone." He said softly, sarcasm completely gone from his voice. "Wasn't Elizabeth that brash?"
"I have a feelin' tha' he won' find Marco." Benjamin said, raising his gaze to the two Assassins flanking Austin. "I have a feelin' tha' Marco will find us."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 17 EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 4:33 am

"But Elizabeth was one of the best Assassins of her time. Jack has no training, and he's insane." Ember looked at the room around her. Jack seemed to think that he actually was the Joker. "Maybe he'll actually be alright. Well, let's head down to the village. I actually need a bit of normal right now."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 17 EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 10:55 am

Benjamin smiled and Austin couldn't keep the grin from his own face. Both young men stepped out of Jack's room and waited on Ember to lead the way. "Come on, then." Benjamin said eagerly. "Le's all be normal!"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 17 EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 11:27 am

"Well, let's get going" Ember said eagerly before she raced off to the garage. She grabbed a key, and climbed into an old green Land Rover Defender. She looked in the glove box, and put in a cassette. "Heading to the barber first."
The darkness (closed) - Page 17 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRH5M9ggKpldiLq46fn8ygAXSkOoUY9i04T4iI1vsM-oJPw0KIgCqrJ-ooCbg
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 17 EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 11:47 am

Benjamin and Austin both climbed in. One was in the back seat and the other up with Ember. Both young men had enough sense to even put on their seat belts. "Someone getting their hair cut?"
"My hair's gettin' ou' of control." Benjamin laughed, running a hand through his hair.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 17 EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 2:05 pm

"I actually think you look kinda hot with your hair getting like that. You look a bit like Uhtred from the last kingdom." Ember blushed slightly before she pulled out of the garage. The cassette was playing jukebox hero by foreigner. Her thumbs tapped the steering wheel in sync with the beat.

"Well, here we are" Ember said as the car came to a stop in front of the barbershop.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 17 EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 7:45 pm

Benjamin leapt out first and gave a stretch before he headed inside, the bell ringing and announcing his presence. "Do we have to go in too?" Austin asked quietly while he watched the Australian disappear inside.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 17 EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 1:23 am

"No, we sit and watch from here. If we go in, we'll draw suspicion."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 17 EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 1:33 am

"Right, right." So Austin simply sat back in his seat with one earbud in and listening to his Spotify playlist while he watched Benjamin pay for his haircut before he got it cut and then he watched as the Australian actually made conversation with the barber. After a while, Benjamin stepped out of the shop fluffing up his new haircut before he climbed into the car.
"Ah, my head feels so much ligh'er!"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 17 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 12:41 pm

"Aww, I'm going to miss your shaggy mop" Ember said teasingly before she started the car. She drove down the street before she came to a stop outside the old pub. "Well, this is it" Ember said happily as they arrived at the pub.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 17 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 5:13 pm

After hearing another car pull up, Samm looked to the performers. He simply said, "Piano Man.", and they nodded. They obviously knew what this had entailed. Before he started performing the song, however, he cleared the microphone, and said, "Alright - next song up is a favorite of mine. Billy Joel, Piano Man. Before I perform, any requests for afterwards? I can sing, too - not just piano.". He waited. Her heard a couple "John Lennon, Imagine", and one "The Piña Colada Song". Samm nodded, and said, "Alright. After this one, Imagine, then The Piña Colada Song. "
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 17 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 7:51 pm

Austin and Benjamin had just walked in as Samm started singing. It was louder than either were used to and Benjamin couldn't help but cringe. "Louder than the pub Ember and I wen' ta for food!" He stated with all the people talking.
"Definitely louder than my clocktower!"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 17 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 4:10 pm

"It's a village pub. There's little to no chance of it ever being quiet" Ember said with a laugh before she managed to find them a table. By some miracle, she managed to find them the only booth that hadn't been taken. Ember took a seat, and pulled out a Twisp.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 17 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 5:25 pm

Benjamin slid into the booth next to Ember, boxing her in between his body and the wall while Austin slid into the other side of the booth. Almost immediately, a waitress came over in the most sluttiest outfit possible and both young men kept their eyes focused on the table until she asked them what they wanted to drink. Austin requested Guinness and Benjamin had requested something similar to the beer down in Australia. The second she was gone, Benjamin breathed out a sigh of relief and spoke in a soft voice loud enough for only his friends. "My American friend was better covered than tha' youn' lass."
"I thought her cleavage would swallow my soul!" Austin conceded, obviously terrified of a woman's body. He had a right to be. He was more like Haemon than either Benjamin or Ember realized. Haemon had been a virgin since he was a child. He never went into a brothel, never laid eyes on a woman's body when it was exposed, never even had sex until he got married. Austin was the same way and it showed with how red his face was at that moment.

The darkness (closed) - Page 17 Tilted-kilt-waitress
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 17 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 5:53 pm

"Your American friend" Ember asked curiously. She hadn't met any of Benjamin's friends back at America, so she had no idea what they were like. She noticed Austin's discomfort, and made a note to go change their waitress later.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 17 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 6:19 pm

"She came down to Australia when I was eighteen." Benjamin said with a nod. "She lef' after Lucien's betrayal. She was actually my partner for the duration of her stay and was there when I pu' an end ta my Mentor. Her name's Mara and I haven' seen her since she lef' Australia."

(Mara is GhostFaceKiller's character and in a different timeline with Benjamin than this one ^_^)
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 17 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 6:24 pm

Samm was at a good halfway point of the song at the moment, noticing the three lucky people to get that last booth. He glimpsed at them for a second, noting the waitress, still singing,
"...Now Paul is a real estate novelist,
Who never had time for a wife -
And he's talkin' with Davy, who's still in the Navy
And probably will be for life,

And the waitress is practicing politics,
As the businessmen slowly get stoned -
Yes, they're sharing a drink they call loneliness,
But it's better than drinkin' alone..."

He continued on with singing, going into full swing, focusing entirely on the lyrics and the song. He had it memorized entirely, as made obvious by the lack of sheets above the keys.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 17 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 9:55 am

"Ahh, ok. Excuse me for a moment, I need to go speak with the bartender." Ember crawled under the table, and slithered out from beneath it. She headed over to the bar, and spoke with the barman before pointing to the waitress. She bought a glass of Malibu rum, neat, and made her way to the table. Slithering under the booth, and emerging at her seat. "Waiter should be here in a few." She watched happily as their old waitress delivered the shot that Ember had ordered for the musician.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 17 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 10:31 am

Benjamin had stood up so she could take her seat back before he sat down again. Austin, however, wasn't paying attention. Poor guy looked too tired to notice anything. He shook his head for a moment and ran a hand through his hair before he leaned back against the booth and closed his eyes. Almost at once, a phantom pain shot into his side and he flinched, now wide awake with a hand pressed firmly to his side. He breathed out slowly and straightened himself up.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 17 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 11:16 am

"Shit, I forgot we were going to do some training today. Austin, do you mind if we start tomorrow morning? Actually, we can start whenever you want." Ember took a sip of her rum, and tapped her glass in thought.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 17 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 11:47 am

"Training?" Austin even sounded confused, the phantom pain forgotten. Benjamin couldn't help but chuckle as the waiter brought over their drinks. Now see, he looked a lot better. Granted, he didn't have a lot to show off, but his outfit was better. He left shortly after delivering the drinks.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 17 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 12:40 pm

"Yeah, mental training to help keep Haemon and any other unsavoury ancestors at bay. Some tricks I picked up in Japan" Ember said happily before taking another sip of rum. She truly felt at home.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 17 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 4:57 pm

"Oh, right." Austin sounded not all there, but at least he was talking. Then he lowered his voice so Ember could hear while Benjamin had opened up his phone's game again. "I felt the wound where Sam had gotten stabbed with a poisoned blade." He sounded worried.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 17 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 5:14 pm

"Gawd, I remember that. Elizabeth went nuts and tried to help him as best as she could. Is it actually bleeding?" Ember looked at Benjamin, and rolled her eyes. Benjamin always seemed to be staring at some screen or other.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

The darkness (closed)
Page 17 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next