Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
The darkness (closed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
The darkness (closed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
The darkness (closed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
The darkness (closed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
The darkness (closed) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

The darkness (closed)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

The darkness (closed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 6:12 pm

"My mum died in childbirth. The Assassins tried to keep my father's identity from me, they thought I would betray the Brotherhood. But I'll never betray the Brotherhood, and I'll not kill my father. He may be a Templar, but he is a good man." Ember lay down on the grass, and looked up at the clouds. Bud and Lou licked Benjamin's fingers gently. "I've been protecting my father from the Assassins. The only reason you and Austin are here is because I trust you. I know that you won't kill him." Ember took a photo of one of the clouds, and was just about to put her phone away when the tragic phonecall came through.
"Jaysus, mate! Don't worry. I'll have what's left of the London bureau come and help you." She couldn't head out now, it was just too dangerous for everyone involved.

"I shall let you know, sir. No doubt he will want to have dinner with his children."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 6:16 pm

Benjamin frowned as his head came up to look at Ember, his eyes asking all the questions that were needed: What happened and what was wrong? He kept still for the cubs, not wanting to startle them and possibly get bitten.

Austin gave a nod, swallowing down what nerves he had at the moment, his fingers flexing to a fist and back out to show how nervous he was. "When is dinner scheduled?" Austin had to know; had to find out what he could so he could catch the Grand Master and speak with him. But he was nervous. Never before had he sought out the help of a Templar, let alone the Grand Master of one of the Templar branches.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 8:09 pm

Calum was slipping in and out of consciousness. At one point, he felt like he was being lifted up, and heard Mitch yelling something at who he hoped was Ollie and Tyler. At another point, he saw Tyler, with Olivia behind him, following the person carrying him. Tyler had his arm patched up, his right arm being the only one left. Olivia was missing a leg, being supported by Tyler at the moment. The last thing he saw before he slipped out into a sleep was Mitch, unharmed due to being the farthest away, over him, saying, "It's alright man... Patched you up...". He then looked up, and said, "Le's wait 'ere - no doubt Calum called 'er. I know the man.". He then shut his eyes, barely alive.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 11:57 am

"Calum and his team got nailed by a bomb. Sounds bad" Ember said with a sigh before she contacted what was left of the London bureau. She explained the situation, and put down her phone.

"Come on, you lot. We have strict orders from mistress Shay to take care of you" an Assassin explained as he arrived at the scene. He assessed the situation, and sent a message back to the bureau.

"Dinner is served at six thirty, sir. The companions are also served a meal. Perhaps you would like to bring miss Vixen with."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 1:34 pm

"I hope they're all okay," Benjamin said, his thick Australian accent worsening with the concern that lay heavy in his voice.
"Should have never left those Assassins by themselves." Altair stated at Benjamin's shoulder. The young man could feel the ancient one's tension beside him.
"Unfortunately, there was nothing we could have done," Ezio stated, his Italian accent thick in his voice. "We were not bound to them, but to Beckett. He is the only one we can help."

"Tha' don' mean tha' I couldn' have done somethin'," Benjamin said softly, more to the ancient Assassins that guided and guarded him than to Ember. "That we couldn' have done somethin'."
"Unfortunately, Beckett, not all dangers are known to us. Only dangers that threaten your safety can we do something about."
"Tha's no excuse, Altair!" Benjamin stated rather loudly, sounding quite pissed. "No matter wha', Calum and his team are still Assassins, brothers and sisters. We should have done somethin'."

Austin gave a small nod and looked to the young fox, who was now curled up on the floor near the bed, the plate halfway across the floor, barren of the fine meats. "I'm sure she'll enjoy that." Austin frowned for a moment before he turned back to Walter. "Will he be free after dinner?" He needed an opening to talk to the Grand Master.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 2:01 pm

"What could we have done, Benjamin? You saw what it was like at my house! Someone is trying to get to me. For all we know, that bomb could have been for you and Austin. I've lost enough people in my life, and I would rather die than lose you!" Ember pulled her knees to her chest, and took in some deep breaths to calm herself. Bud and Lou trotted over to her, and jumped onto her. She tilted her head towards the cubs so they could see her face. "We're Assassins, Benji. Like it or not, shit like this happens to us all the time." Ember was right.

"Yes, sir. After dinner, you may find him in the cigar lounge."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 2:07 pm

Benjamin took a deep breath just as Altair and Ezio shifted to stand on either side of Ember. Altair placed a ghostly hand on the girl's shoulder and gave it a comforting squeeze, as much as he could before his hand phased through her body. It was the only way they could interact with others around Benjamin: by a ghostly touch. Only Benjamin could feel them as though they were solid, as though they were still alive. "I know, Em," Ben said softly, laying a hand on one of her knees. "You're honestly no' the only one tha's concerned for my safety. Ezio and Altair both look ou' for me and those around me."

"And where's that?" Austin asked, looking rather nervous that he didn't know heads or tails of this huge place. He already knew how he would approach the Grand Master.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 4:21 pm

"Benji, you know almost everything that there is to know about me. You know what I've done, what I've had to do to protect those I love. If it means losing myself to Morrigan to protect you, then sobeit." Ember placed her hand on Benjamin's, and smiled warmly. She hadn't felt this way for anyone ever since Marco. The more she thought about it, the more she realised that she had never truly felt this way for anyone before. "Those two Assassins nailed to the wall at my place, they were my best friends. Seeing them like that... I don't want to see you, or Austin like that." Ember reached for her hood with her free hand, and sighed when she remembered that she wasn't wearing a hood. "You, Austin, Bud, Lou, Jack, and my father... You're all I have left... I-I can't take another loss."

"Mistress Ember will show you the way to her father. They both have coffee and a cigar after dinner."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 4:34 pm

"Nor will you have to," Altair whispered, his voice no more than a soft breeze caressing Ember's cheek, though words to Benjamin's ears. "So long as he has Ezio and me, he's safe." Benjamin couldn't help but grin at Altair's words and dipped his head in thanks to the ancient Assassin.

"Thank you, Walter. For everything. Oh! how goes my clock?" Austin was bound and determined to make this room as homey as possible until he could talk with the Grand Master. "And would it be possible to get the Grand Master on his own? Ember knows my reasons for wanting to speak with her father, but I would wish to speak with him privately about it."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 5:09 pm

Mitch merely nodded, and got in the car with the the Assassins sent by Ember. Olivia and Tyler followed, Calum merely in between Tyler and Olivia, Tyler merely patting the unconscious man on the back.

(Sorry for shortness and lateness, very busy at the moment)
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 6:58 pm

"Let's just head inside. God knows I need to be presentable for dinner" Ember said sadly. She popped the cubs under her shirt to shield them from the cold. Bud and Lou fell asleep against Ember’s warm skin; African animals weren't made for British winters. "You should probably come inside too." Ember made her way back inside to the warmth of her family's home.

Once everyone was in the car, the Assassin raced off to the bureau. The bureau was cleverly disguised as an old knitting store.
"Get the medics" the Assassin roared as he burst into the bureau, "we've got wounded."

"Ah, yes, the clock. I shall fetch it for you right now, sir." Walter moved quickly, and silently. It almost appeared as if the butler had had some form of training.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 7:03 pm

Benjamin looked to Altair and Ezio before he followed Ember inside. "How fancy is dinner?" He asked, worriedly.

Austin blinked. Walter hadn't even answered his question. He waved it off and turned to his half finished lunch and slipped Vixen what he couldn't eat, the young female fox gulping it down despite the hefty meal Walter had brought her earlier.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 9:05 am

"It's not too fancy. Just don't wear your Assassin robes, it'll put my dad on edge." Ember made her way back to her room, and set the sleeping cubs on her bed. She rummaged through her cupboard, and pulled out a long-sleeved black and white shirt.
She slipped it on over her current shirt, and gently picked up the cubs.

"Here is your clock, sir" Walter said as he handed Austin the clock. "Unfortunately, I cannot leave master Richard alone with an Assassin, so I will be presiding over the meeting. I am sure that you understand."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 7:54 pm

Benjamin gave a small nod of his head with a soft sigh. "I suppose I should go ge' dressed," he said. "Where's the neares' bathroom?"

Austin gave a small nod of his head as he put the clock in a good location before he turned to Walter. "Of course." He said softly, pulling his bag up onto the bed. He began to rummage through his clothes, laying out a nice pair of jeans and a black shirt with light gray highlights.
The darkness (closed) - Page 2 Men-s-Shirts-Mens-Casual-Shirts-Mens-Dress-Shirts_8034517_8
It was a lovely shirt, one he smoothed down with great care.

"Do let me know when dinner's ready."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 9:05 am

"Over there" Ember said as she pointed to her bathroom. "Remember, not too smart" Ember added with a soft laugh. She plopped down on the bed, and held the cubs closely against her to help warm them up.

"It will be precisely 45 minutes before dinner is served, sir" Walter said before disappearing yet again.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 2:53 pm

Benjamin grinned and grabbed his bag of clothes before he went into her bathroom, shutting the door after him. He looked into the mirror and set to work on himself, rummaging through his bag for a nice pair of jeans and a good shirt.
The darkness (closed) - Page 2 New-Slim-Fit-Cotton-Stylish-V-Neck-Long-Sleeve-Casual-Men-s-T-Shirt-Tops-4

Austin gave a nod in Walter's direction and, upon his leave, shut the door so he could prepare himself. He did this by finding the bathroom and taking a quick, effective shower. Once he got out, he dried off and slipped on his jeans first. Austin went back to the mirror and fixed his hair problem for a moment, tousling it after he'd dried it off as much as he could. Then he put on his deodorant, spritzed some of his cologne on and then pulled his shirt on over his head, tucking in the ends into his jeans so that he looked descent enough. One final thing Austin did was pull on his black boots.
The darkness (closed) - Page 2 Retro-Combat-Boots-Winter-England-Style-Fashionable-Riding-Boots-Men-Short-Black-Shoes-Hot5
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 3:25 pm

Ember cocked her head to the side, and looked at her door. She quickly wrapped a red scarf around her neck, and picked up the cubs.
"Benji! My father's here" Ember said excitedly before she raced off. Somewhere along the hall, Ember could be heard shouting at Jack.

"Daddy" Ember shouted as she leapt onto her father.
"Ember... I'm so happy that you're safe." Jack looked at his father in a mixture of emotions. He had so many questions. Instead, Jack simply hugged his father as tears streamed down his face.
"I'm sorry for everything."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 4:03 pm

Benjamin had hurriedly gotten dressed and followed Ember as best as he could. Now, he stood a good foot or so away from the family, his head bowed and hands behind his back. Benjamin could feel both Altair and Ezio stir uncomfortably on either side of him, their eyes never leaving the Grand Master Templar of the British branch. "Be careful, Benjamin," said Altair. "He may be Ember's father, but he's still a Templar."
"You worry too much, Altair," he answered, his eyes looking upon the three once again. "Bu' don' worry. I'll keep my eyes on 'im."

Last edited by DarkAssassin on Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 5:44 pm

"Daddy, I would like you to meet the man who saved me back at the warehouse" Ember said happily as she gestured to Benjamin. She knew that Benjamin needed to introduce himself, she wouldn't get involved.
"So this fine young man is my daughter's saviour" Richard asked curiously as he approached Benjamin. "My name is sir Richard Shay. And you are?" Richard held out his hand, awaiting the inevitable handshake.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 5:54 pm

Benjamin took a deep breath, straightened himself up and put his own hand forward, grasping the Templar's hand in a handshake. "Benjamin Becke', sir," he said, his Australian accent thick as he spoke. His heart began to pound heavily in his chest. Never before had he shaken hands with a Templar. "I moved to America from Australia." He didn't know why he felt the need to inform the man of his origin. Richard definitely probably could hear it in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 6:38 pm

"It is good to meet you, mister Beckett. Don't worry, I won't try to kill the man who saved my daughter" Richard said with a hearty laugh. Richard looked at his children, and smiled warmly before looking back to Benjamin. "Jack, Ember, would you care to follow mister Beckett and I on a walk through the gardens?" Ember and Jack looked at each other, and shrugged before turning to their father, and nodded. Richard leaned closer to Benjamin, and whispered in his ear, "I would like to have a word in private with you, but I know you do not trust me, so Ember and Jack shall follow as your own security."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 6:44 pm

Benjamin's eyes went wide for a moment, his heart's throbbing making his chest hurt. With a swallow, he gave a nod, not daring to refuse to speak with this man. "Orrigh'."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 7:04 pm

Calum merely kept slipping in and out of consciousness. He saw some figures leaning over him, and felt a surface underneath him. That was good - it meant he was still alive. As long as he was alive, he felt good with that - but of course, losing a leg, half a leg, and arm was terrible - this likely would have ended in bionic limbs. At the least, his career as an assassin would be delayed for a bit. He then slipped back into unconsciousness.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 7:35 pm

"Very well then. Let's get going" Richard said happily as Walter opened the doors to the back garden. "Ember, none of your Eagle sense stuff. This is personal."
"Ugh, yes, dad" Ember said with a growl. Richard led the way to the gardens, and made sure that Ember and Jack remained out of earshot. Richard noticed Benjamin's accelerated heartbeat, and chuckled quietly. "No need to be nervous, Benjamin. Today, I am not speaking to you as the Grand Master of the British rite of the Templar Order, but as Ember’s father." Richard looked back at Ember, and hung his head. He still saw her as his innocent little baby girl. "I know that you have feelings for my baby girl... Is- is it true? "

The few Assassin medics did their best to help Calum and his team.
"What are we going to do about the limbs?"
"We do have those things that Ember picked up a while ago."
"I suppose that'll work..."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 7:48 pm

Benjamin gave a swallow, doing his best to calm his heart rate. He kept his eyes forward, focused on the path. "Yessir," he said softly. "She helped me all while I arrived a' America. She's a very good friend and..." Benjamin stopped speaking, the color rising fast into his cheeks. Behind him, he could feel Altair and Ezio, their gazes fixed upon the Templar. "And she helped me a lo' while I was there. Actually...i' wasn' until someone tried to have her killed tha' I realized tha' I fel' this way 'bou' her."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The darkness (closed)
Page 2 of 34Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next