Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Twistings of Fate, Akin to the Blade [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Twistings of Fate, Akin to the Blade [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Twistings of Fate, Akin to the Blade [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Twistings of Fate, Akin to the Blade [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Twistings of Fate, Akin to the Blade [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Twistings of Fate, Akin to the Blade [OPEN]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

Twistings of Fate, Akin to the Blade [OPEN] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twistings of Fate, Akin to the Blade [OPEN]   Twistings of Fate, Akin to the Blade [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 10:29 am

"There's no jaguar, Commodore, but an Assassin has stepped in jaguar piss. We've a greater threat than Kenway" Morgana said with a sigh as she followed the tracks. "The second Assassin is a woman, lures good men to their death with her song. Tell me, Commodore, have you ever heard of the Demon?" Morgana shuddered as the words left her mouth.

(OOC: It's alright. Had a Templar ring made today)
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: Twistings of Fate, Akin to the Blade [OPEN]   Twistings of Fate, Akin to the Blade [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 3:48 pm

Roger wracked his mind, but he wasn't sure. Demons, they were a dime a dozen. Some had called Francis Drake a demon, many called Blackbeard the devil, and he'd heard all manner of royals, lords, generals and others referred to in the same way. He knew of some pirates called Demons, but he couldn't think of a single one.

"Maybe. I'd like to say I have. What demon are you talking about, madam?"

Stodd thought for a moment of other pirates, or Assassins. Something ran through his mind, something about a Demon. Perhaps he'd read reports, perhaps he'd been told about it by someone else on his own ship, or at a gathering. He just couldn't tell.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Twistings of Fate, Akin to the Blade [OPEN]   Twistings of Fate, Akin to the Blade [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 5:43 am

"They call her the Demon. She's a pirate, and a Master Assassin. She killed the entire crew of a brig when she was fourteen, all by herself, without formal Assassin training. During her first two years as an Assassin, she killed over four hundred Templars." Morgana stopped in her tracks, and smiled. She was there to hunt Assassins, not recount stories of Assassins. Right now, she was close to capturing an Assassin, and that was an amazing feeling for her. Be it the Demon, Kenway, or some other fool, Morgana knew that an Assassin would die that day. "Over there" Morgana whispered quietly as she pointed to a white hood popping out from a nearby field of sugarcane.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twistings of Fate, Akin to the Blade [OPEN]   Twistings of Fate, Akin to the Blade [OPEN] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Twistings of Fate, Akin to the Blade [OPEN]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2