Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 14 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 14 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 14 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 14 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 14 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 9:31 pm

Xavier looked at the boy before he ruffled his hair and began to sing a lullaby.

(this is just what he sounds like)
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 9:37 pm

Hunter slowly began to close his eyes listening to him sing before he fell over on the floor sound asleep. The young boy smiled as he slept peacefully.

Beautiful song.))
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 10:27 pm

^_^)

Xavier smiled and quietly got up and went into the kitchen, where he sat at his computer and began to play.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 10:51 pm

Hunter and Rina slept for a long while until Rina got up with a small groan. It was almost dinner time and she hadn't started making anything for her son.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 10:54 pm

The smell of bbq and porkchops rose into the air. Xavier was already in the kitchen making dinner. That young man was something special.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 14 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2016 6:03 am

Smiling Rina walked into the kitchen with the blanket wrapped around her. "What smells so good?" She asked in a tired voice as she yawned and leaned against the wall. "Hunter loves BBQ." She said as she smelled the air. "So do I.... Xavier, I wanted to talk about something with you... If that's ok?" She didn't want to bother him if he didn't want to be bothered.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 14 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2016 2:31 pm

"That's fine." Xavier said almost absentmindedly while he continued to check the porkchops in the oven and started mashing potatoes for one of the two sides.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 14 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2016 2:37 pm

If anything were to happen to me... I would like to make you Hunter's legal guardian." She said as she looked up at him and wrapped her blanket around her. She wanted to make sure her son would be taken care of if anything bad were to happen to her.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 14 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2016 2:54 pm

Xavier stopped what he was doing for a moment before he spoke. "Nothing's going to happen to you. I won't let it." He sounded sincere, which was odd. He usually sounded indifferent. Once he'd spoken, Xavier went back to mashing the potatoes. "Now, what would you like for the other side?"
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 14 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2016 3:00 pm

Green beans." She said before sighing. "I would like to make things right with the brotherhood in some way..." She told him as she looked down. "I feel like I need too."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 14 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2016 1:38 am

"The only way that you would be able to make it up to the Assassins is if you helped them anonymously somehow." Xavier said simply.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 14 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2016 2:15 am

Why can't I do it face to face?" She asked with a frown. "I can help to retrieve the assassins I took and more." She said as she looked up at him.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 14 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2016 11:16 am

"Rina." Xavier began slowly as he checked the porkchops and brought them up out of the oven. "Most Assassins hold grudges. If they knew it was you who was capturing Assassins for the Templars, most would be willing to kill you on the spot. If you want to get on their good side, help them from the shadows first."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 14 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2016 2:41 pm

Rina sighed but she was too tired to argue with him."I can give you an anonymous tip?" She asked as she leaned on the counter and looked up at him with a sigh. "I really want to make up for what I've done...but I would still like to make you Hunter's godfather. That way if by some chance that something might happen "
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 14 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2016 7:32 pm

"Rina!" Xavier snapped quietly, clearing his voice for a second. He pulled the porkchops out and set them aside before he finished the sides. "Nothing will happen to you. I will make certain of it. Just do what you feel is right. Now come on. Dinner's ready. Drop the subject."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 5:24 am

Yea... let me get Hunter..." She said as she left the kitchen. Smiling she picked her sleeping son up and smiled. "Come on honey. Dinner's ready." She said as she sat her son down in a chair at the dining room table Hunter yawned and waited patiently as Rina went back into the kitchen to help with the food.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 14 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2016 2:33 pm

Xavier had gotten the plates ready already and had picked up two of them before he went to the dining table and set the plates on the table.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 14 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2016 3:25 pm

Hunter smiled when he saw the BBQ on the plate and dug in making a little mess of himself. Rina chuckled lightly as she began to eat her own food. She wanted to talk to Xavier more about making him Hunter's godfather but wasn't sure if he would get mad at her or not. "Food's good as always." She said giving him a smile before going back to eating.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 14 EmptySat Dec 31, 2016 9:37 am

Xavier offered a tiny smile before he himself began to eat, taking a small drink from his soda before he looked at Hunter and made a face to try and get the boy to laugh.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 14 EmptySat Dec 31, 2016 3:20 pm

Rina smiled as Hunter made faces back. Rina was quiet for a few moments more before looking over at her son again. "Your birthday is coming up love. Is there anything you want?" She asked smiling at her young son. Hunter looked up at his mother for a moment before getting down from his chair and going to get a magazine he had been looking at when his mother had been talking to Xavier in the kitchen. He opened it and pointed to a picture of a family camping in the woods. Rina arched her brow. "You wanna do what those people are doing?" She asked. Hunter responded by nodding and smiling before going over to show Xavier.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 14 EmptySat Dec 31, 2016 4:54 pm

Xavier looked at the picture before he ruffled the boy's hair. "That can be arranged, so long as none of my friends decide to give me money." He was talking code to keep Hunter from asking questions. He knew the boy was still young and seeing Xavier as an Assassin would fade from his mind in time.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 14 EmptySat Dec 31, 2016 6:31 pm

Hunters face lit up. Rina couldn't help but smile at her son. It was good to see him so happy. "Now come on and eat the rest of your food and you can watch some TV before your bath and bed time." She said as hunter ran back over to his seat. Smiling Rina looked at the magazine. She hoped her son would get to do what he wanted for his birthday.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 14 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2017 7:02 am

Xavier watched the boy for a moment longer. Why, he wondered, was he feeling so warm towards these two? It wasn't like they were his family. They never would be. He was cold, hard and calculating. He was a killer; an Assassin. And yet something inside of him was beginning to melt.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 14 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 5:24 am

Rina ate some of her food but didn't finish the plate. She was still wounded and needed to take another pain pill. "Excuse me." She said before going back out to the living room to where she had put her medician. Sighing she swallowed the pills before going back to the table to finish eating. Once her son was done she smiled. Finishing her own food she took the plates into the kitchen before looking through some of the things Ava had brought her. There were a few pairs of Pj's. Picking out a pair with dinos on them she went into the bathroom and began running his bath water. She still hurt a but bit hopefully the pills would help.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 14 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 2:44 pm

*medicine)

Xavier watched Rina carefully before he looked over at Hunter once the boy was finished. He himself got up and put his dishes in the sink before he went out to the living room and turned on Netflix. "Is there anything you'd like to watch?" He asked the boy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)
Page 14 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next