Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 9:38 pm

Xavier snorted, but said nothing as he helped her to carry out her equipment to the car, shifting some things in his arms for a moment.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 9:46 pm

Smiling Ava put the bag in the back seat of her car before hopping back into the drivers seat to wait on her passenger.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 10:09 pm

Xavier set what he'd been carrying in the back seat before he climbed into the passenger side of the car, the door shutting with a bang. He remained silent for a time before he spoke. "I don't love her," he stated cooly. "She's had someone else's child." His hand pressed against his chest, where his necklace lay hidden.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 10:15 pm

And thats a reason why you can't love her?" Ava asked as she pulled back out onto the street. "Sounds like an excuse to me. Just because shes got someone else's child." She told him as she drove back towards his house. Pulling into his drive way she turned her car off and got out. Closing the drivers side door she opened the back and pulled out the bag with the monitors.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 10:52 pm

Xavier first went to the door and unlocked it, swinging it wide before he proceeded to help Ava carry in her equipment. "There's a spare room on the second floor," he said simply, heading up the stairs as quietly as he could before he pushed open a door to a rather spacious room that barely had anything in it aside from a bed and a desk.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 1:29 am

Rolling her eyes Ava stepped inside and moved to the stairs, pausing to look at the girl laying on the couch asleep. Frowning Ava made her way to the room he had directed her to and began getting things set up.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 1:38 am

When Xavier had laid down the last item she had brought, he stretched and gave a small yawn. "I'll leave you to your work," he said with a polite nod of his head. "Come get me if you find anything." With that, Xavier left her to it, heading downstairs to get himself something to eat and drink. Bruce, having been laying down near the couch, looked up as his Master walked past and into the kitchen before resting his head once more onto his paws.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 3:38 pm

Ava worked got a good hour. She hopped Xavier he didn't think she would be looking. This was his job, she was simply helping a little. Once everything was set up she went down stairs to find him. "I need a picture of the child." She said with a smile. "And your phone."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 4:06 pm

Xavier slid out his smartphone from his back pocket and tossed it over to Ava before he rose from his seat and went over toward Rina. He really didn't want to disturb her, but he had to. Calmly, Xavier laid a hand on her shoulder and bent down to whisper in her ear. "Ava needs a photo of your son," he said quietly. "Is it okay if we borrow your locket for a few moments?"
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 4:16 pm

Cracking her eyes open she nodded tiredly before pulling the necklace off her neck. She placed it in her hand before laying back down and going back to sleep.

Ava smiled as she watched from the shadows of the hall. Stepping out of the shadows she moved over to Xavier and held out her hand for the locket. "I will return both your phone and her locket in just a moment." She said as she looked up at him.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 5:41 pm

Xavier gave a nod and gently plopped the locket into Ava's hands before reaching up onto the back of the couch for the blanket that laid there and pulled it down on top of Rina.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 2:50 pm

Ava smiled as she stepped out of the  shadow's of the hall. "I will be right back." She said as she tip-toed  back up the stairs. She used her phone to snap a picture of the boy in the locket before uploading it and clearing the image up and then installed an app on his phone. She then typed in a few more things and the search began. Walking back down she handed Xavier back the locket and phone. "Its searching for the boys face on every camera in the world right now. When it finds a match you will get an alert giving you the location of the boy. Now I have to go, Ronin is waiting on me." She said as she headed for the door. She didn't need to stay and he didn't need her to. She didn't even expect a thank you.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 4:12 pm

Xavier stared down at his phone for a moment and carefully set the locket down on the coffee table. Then, before she'd made it out the door, he twisted his head around and muttered in an indifferent tone, "Thank you."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 2:13 pm

"Don't mention it laddie, Just don't break my equipment alright? I will be back for it." Turning she opened the door and stepped out. "I wish you the best of luck and... I would ask about the boys father. Sometimes people don't have a choice about who they have a child with. I on one hand did have a choice... She may not have.." And with that she closed the door behind her and went to her car to leave.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 4:48 pm

Xavier snorted as the door shut behind Ava. Why should he care who had fathered Rina's child? He didn't. Xavier gave another snort and headed into the kitchen for some food.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 3:06 pm

Rina awoke a few hours later just as the sun was rising to find her locket. She wondered if the assassins had, had any luck in finding her boy... Wincing as she sat up she looked around for Xavier.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 4:04 pm

From the smell of bacon wafting into the living room from the kitchen, Xavier was up and fixing breakfast. "Hungry?" He asked, the sizzling of a skillet rising into the air.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 4:12 pm

Yea.. What are you making?" Rina asked as she rubbed her eyes. Slowly she moved so her feet were touching the floor. She wanted to ask about her son and if there had been any word on his location.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 4:37 pm

"Sausage, eggs and potatoes," Xavier answered, meaning it to be a combined thing.(It's actually really good ^_^) The sizzling halted for a moment before the sounds of plates being rustled in the cabinet rose into the air. He came back a few moments later with a plate, fork and a bottle of ketchup in case she wanted some. He set it all down onto the coffee table and grinned over at her. "I suggest eating it with ketchup. It tastes better."

Last edited by DarkAssassin on Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 3:04 pm

Rina poured a bit of ketchup onto her food before she began to eat quietly. She stayed like this for a few moments before looking up at him. "Have you found anything yet?" She asked with a hopeful tone. She felt so helpless while she was like this. She couldn't even blink without hurting... She just wanted her son safe.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 5:40 pm

Xavier gave a small shake of his head. "Ava said that my phone would beep if it found anything," he said, walking back into the kitchen for his own breakfast. "It hasn't beeped yet."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 3:53 am

Rina let out a sigh a nodded as she took another bite of her food. She ate silently for a few moments before taking a drink. "He's a strong boy... I'm sure he's fine." She said, mostly to herself as she tried to convince herself that he was safe.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 6:25 pm

Xavier cracked a smile as he finished dishing out his food and passed by the doorway, stopping to stare at her and hoped she could see the wry smile on his face. "If he's anything like his mother, I'm sure he's fine. Probably keeping those Templars on their toes."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 5:24 am

"Well he dose take after me an dose tend to act out a bit when I'm gone for too long. He's probably got them pulling their own hair out." She said before taking a large bite of food. She wanted to heal faster so she could go get her child.

Last edited by AvaAssassin on Wed Dec 23, 2015 2:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 4:23 pm

Xavier gave a chuckle and shook his head. "Probably," he said with a grin before he settled down and began to eat his own breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)
Page 7 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next