Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

The Forseen (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 5:18 pm

Kenneth smiled over at Savannah and returned to the movie, remaining awake for most of the night.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 5:24 pm

Savannah awoke the next day and was surprised at how late in the day it was. The sun was already high in the sky and she was usually up by now. Sitting up she rubbed her eyes and looked around. She was alone. "Hello?"
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 5:42 pm

Kenneth entered the living room with a plate of lunch. He plopped down onto the couch and held out a plate toward her. "You slep' like a log," he commented in a teasing fashion, a grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 6:15 pm

Smiling she gratefully took the plate. "Thank you. Its been a long time since I have been able to sleep like that..." She told him as she took a bite of her food. "Its also been a long time since I have been able to eat like this."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 7:35 pm

"Well," Kenneth said as he started to eat his own lunch. "Bes' star' ge' used to i'. We've grea' cooks a' HQ and i's safer than here."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 8:00 pm

Are we going after I eat?" She asked as she continued to eat. She couldn't have been happier at this point. "I'm very excited to have a place to go."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 8:54 pm

"We'll wai' until nigh'fall," Kenneth answered. "I've found tha' i's safer to travel by nigh'. Templars asleep and all tha'."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 8:57 pm

Smiling she nodded and finished her food before taking the plate to the kitchen and washing it. Smiling as she came back and sat back down beside him. It was clear she scared to be to far away from him.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 9:01 pm

Kenneth finished his own food and set it aside before he stretched his arms over his head. "I'm going to work, guys," called Michael from the door.
"We won' be here when you ge' off," Kenneth stated, turning on netflix before rising and taking his plate to the kitchen.
"You never are," Michael answered, heading out the door and closing it with a gentle bang.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 9:12 pm

Savannah didn't say good bye but she waved. It had been a good day. She got to sleep long and no head cracking visions. Just as she thought about it she let out a loud cream and she fell off the couch a curled into a ball on the ground.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 9:49 pm

"Savannah!" Kenneth's voice rose and he dropped from the couch onto the floor beside her, a hand planting against her shoulder while his eyes sparkled with fear.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 9:51 pm

She screamed once more before her eyes closed and she lost consciousness. She was out for a long time and when she awoke it was already starting to get dark. Moaning she held her head in pain. "Well there goes my day..." She said as she got to her feet.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 9:52 pm

"Wha' happened?" Kenneth asked, pulling his hood and mask back over his face as he prepared to leave.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 9:55 pm

Holding up her hand she ran and collapsed by the trash where she vomited her lunch. She did this until she was puking clear before she took a drink from the fosset to rinse her mouth out. "I... I see things..." She said sounding breathless.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 9:57 pm

Kenneth didn't seem disturbed by this at all. Instead, he glanced over at her, his eyes sparkling. "Tha' explains how you could detec' a Templar a' the house's door," he said with a small chuckle.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 9:59 pm

"I-I need a moment before we leave... It makes me really sick and i'm dizzy..." She said as she turned to look at him. She looked pale the dark circles back under her eyes were back even though he had a good nights sleep.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 10:02 pm

Kenneth gave a small nod of his head. "Take as lon' as you need to,"
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 10:05 pm

Savannah sat on the couch with her head down looking at the floor. She stayed like that for about fifteen minuts before she got up and grabbed her bag. "I'm ready if you are..." She said with a weak and tired smile. "How far is it?"
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 10:17 pm

"No' tha' far," Kenneth said with a small grin beneath his mask. "Jus' stay close to me."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 10:20 pm

Nodding he walked over to the door and smiled as she stepped outside. "Lead the way..." She said as she followed right behind him, making sure never to be more than a foot away from him.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 10:28 pm

Kenneth led her across two blocks before he entered a large building that looked like an Inn on the outside. He took a deep breath and dropped his hood and mask again before turning around and grinning at Savannah. "Welcome to HQ," he said, his voice sounding like it was bouncing off the walls. "I's fron' is a Hotel, bu' i's no'."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 10:31 pm

She smiled as she looked around but still didn't move far from him. There were alot of people here which made her quite nervous. "Its nice here." She said with a smile but stepped slightly behind him.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 10:38 pm

"I's no' as crowded as i' usually is," Kenneth said with a small laugh. "They mus' all be trainin'."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 10:39 pm

Smiling she nodded "Well can I sit down somewhere? I'm still tired." She said with a smile. Her legs were visibly shaking.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 11:00 pm

Kenneth nodded and led her over to a hallway that held many doors to many rooms; possibly rooms for the Assassins, or students. He carefully opened one of the doors that led into an empty room and stood aside. "You can make use of this room," he said with a nod of his head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Forseen (Closed)   The Forseen  (Closed) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Forseen (Closed)
Page 4 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 25  Next