Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
The Beauty and the Beast (colsed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
The Beauty and the Beast (colsed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
The Beauty and the Beast (colsed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
The Beauty and the Beast (colsed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
The Beauty and the Beast (colsed) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

The Beauty and the Beast (colsed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

The Beauty and the Beast (colsed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Beast (colsed)   The Beauty and the Beast (colsed) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2015 1:08 pm

Élise looked up at him with an arched brow. "A kind thief hmm?" She said with a smile as she looked at the empty plate. Her smile seemed to widen as he complemented her name. "Thank you for the complement Monsieur" She glanced at the window or a moment and her expression changed. She looked back at him and smiled. "Would you mind actually getting me a bit more food?" She asked with a kind smile.
Back to top Go down
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
GhostFaceKiller

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Beast (colsed)   The Beauty and the Beast (colsed) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 8:27 pm

"Kind thieves are rare, but you are the proofs they exist!"

He said nothing for a moment, looking at his hands. For a moment, he felt like being a normal citizen, struggling with the new arrival of a girl thief in his life. Weirdly, that was priceless. Since he was sent to missions all alone, he couldn't feel a moment with what he could call friends. After a moment, he jumped a little. She was still talking.

"Food? Oh yes, sure! I should have thought of that! Please pardon me, madame"

He got up, and with a reverence he went away. He sure felt calm with her.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Beast (colsed)   The Beauty and the Beast (colsed) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2015 2:14 am

Once he was gone she slowly got up, wincing in pain slightly. Leaning out the window she cursed to find a young man a few years older than herself. "What do you want?" Élise asked as she glared at him. "Your wanted my the city guard. I thought I would bring you this." The young man held up a wanted poster with a small fortune as the reward. Snatching the paper from him she frowned. Why so much for just a stolen loaf of bread.... Of course she had stolen alot more in the past so perhaps they finally wanted to catch her bad enough that the reward would be enough for anyone to take her in... Her savor suddenly came to mind... Would he turn her in? Folding up the paper she thanked the young man and went back inside, hiding the paper under her pillow she laid back down and sighed.
Back to top Go down
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
GhostFaceKiller

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Beast (colsed)   The Beauty and the Beast (colsed) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 12:08 am

When the man came back, he looked like another: he had taken his suit off and now was walking in civilian clothing, just to be sure she wouldn't freak out. He wore a neck laced linen shirt. The axeman looked at her and turned to give her the food.

"I hope this will be enough! Please, don't wonder to say if it's not..."

He sat back next to her, slightly raising an eyebrow. He didn't wanted to leave that girl alone after she recovers. He had to take care of her... his fears were about more deep things. Cyril slowly started to let his shoulders go down.

"I was wondering, madame, if... you had any family to go after you get well"

He wouldn't let her alone by herself. He promised.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Beast (colsed)   The Beauty and the Beast (colsed) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 3:27 am

"All dead." She said as she ate a bit more. "You do not need to be concerned with me after tomorrow Monsieur" Élise gave him a small smile before sitting up a bit. It was getting late and she was growing tired. "I have places to go and things to steal after all." Going quiet after that she began to eat more. This would probably her only real chance to eat like this anyway so she may as well enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
GhostFaceKiller

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Beast (colsed)   The Beauty and the Beast (colsed) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 12:02 am

He looked surprised.

"Are you sure? I mean... those men wanted you to die..."

Cyril looked away a moment. He sure wanted to help her, but he couldn't force her to have him as a bodyguard. He scratched his hand a moment before he smiled a little.

"I'm sure you can defend yourself, even if we know that wound is a scary one! But please, at least promise me that if you need help, you'll look for me. Search for Cyril de Verley."

He got up, smiling, just to do an exaggerated reverence.

"At your service!"
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Beast (colsed)   The Beauty and the Beast (colsed) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 10:47 pm

She looked up at him for a moment before sighing. "And where might I be able to find you?" She asked tilting her head to the side. She was so curious as to why he cared so much when he didn't even know her!

Élise ate quietly as she stared out the window, watching the slowly decending sun dissapear behind the buildings.
Back to top Go down
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
GhostFaceKiller

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Beast (colsed)   The Beauty and the Beast (colsed) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 8:52 am

"Ask for me in whatever tavern you will encounter!" he simply said.

He couldn't even think of telling her where he really lived: the Assassin guild of their city. What if she found out who he was? Assassin. The word itself was scary. If he never had knew about the Creed, he could had thought that the word Assassin was the same as Murderer, although it wasn't at all. Sur, both of an Assassin and a murderer had to kill. But one had a Creed, a proper family, the other one had nothing else than blood on the hands. Silently, Cyril gave a look at his own hands. They were the hands of someone who killed. They were the hands of a dangerous fellow...
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Beast (colsed)   The Beauty and the Beast (colsed) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 5:05 pm

Nodding she sighed and looked out the window. "Are you this kind to everyone?" She asked suddenly before sighing. "The world would be a much better place... If there were more people like you in this world..." She spoke quietly as she stared out the window at the setting sun.
Back to top Go down
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
GhostFaceKiller

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Beast (colsed)   The Beauty and the Beast (colsed) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 12:42 am

He looked at her in surprise. He said no word for a long moment before he just looked away. Sur, he wasn't that kind to everyone...

"I'm kind only to people who deserves it, madame..." he gave her as only answer before he slowly looked away.

How could that girl ever tell him such thing? He has the hands covered in blood from years now, almost forever... even in the time he was still friends with Arno Dorian, the man would tell him he was a scary one, almost like a mercenary looking alike. And he was scared to actually be...

A silence went over both of them before he whispered:

"But thank you... that was really kind of you. It's been a while since someone told me something like that..."

He felt nostalgic. A bit sad too... but he hid it under a smile.

"Your way of thinking really is the one everyone should have!"
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Beast (colsed)   The Beauty and the Beast (colsed) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 2:30 pm

Élise smiled as she moved to sit back agents the beds head bored. "Its getting late and I think I should sleep once I am done with this food... Where are you going to sleep.." She asked giving him a suspicious look. She wasn't sure if he expected something in return for her rescue or if he might try something while she was sleeping.

She slowly ate the rest of the food before laying back on her back. She was so tired, probably from the loss of blood.
Back to top Go down
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
GhostFaceKiller

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Beast (colsed)   The Beauty and the Beast (colsed) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2015 12:37 pm

The axeman was about the answer "on the rooftop", just as he sometimes did, but he realized that answer was hell of a crazy one! He simply smiled after a moment.

"There are plenty of room, here, which I could just rent. Don't worry madame, I will leave you as soon as you fall asleep. I'll stay easy to find if you however need something!"

He got up, seeing her falling on the bed as a signal for him to leave. With a reverence, he said to her goodbye, before he slowly lost his smile. Was he really making a friend out of that girl? He knew he shouldn't... he was a murderer, a bad person, which had to hide in the dark to serve what he thought was good... not a normal friend for her. She deserved normality in her life, he felt it.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Beast (colsed)   The Beauty and the Beast (colsed) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 6:22 pm

It didn't take long for her to fall asleep. The day had been exhausting and all she wanted to do now was sleep. Élise had fallen asleep before she had even know it and by the time she awoke it was at least noon. She couldn't remember the last time he had gotten a good nights sleep. Looking around she was slightly disappointed to find he hadn't come to see her yet but oh well. He was probably only doing this out of petty.
Back to top Go down
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
GhostFaceKiller

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Beast (colsed)   The Beauty and the Beast (colsed) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 11:06 am

After a moment, she heard heavy arguing down the window of her own room. She finally realized it was the same guards that had tried to catch her the day before. Someone was affirming he never saw her in the inside of the building. Élise wondered: was it the axeman the one arguing, or was it the tavern man? Then if it was, he must have gotten a beautiful amount of money from someone to keep it quiet...

After a moment, her doubts went clear when someone knocked at her door. "Élise? Are you awake?" asked the axeman's voice on the other side of the door.

So it really was the tavern man arguing down the street...
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Beast (colsed)   The Beauty and the Beast (colsed) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 4:15 am

Élise got up, holding her wounded shoulder as she moved towards the door. Peeking out she looked down the hall. "The guard who tried to arrest me is down stairs... I have to hide..." She said as she looked down the hall again.
Back to top Go down
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
GhostFaceKiller

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Beast (colsed)   The Beauty and the Beast (colsed) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 7:51 pm

"Then let's hide!" said the man as he went to help her stay up. He was trying to make a plan in his head. The guards may come inside really quickly. The fact that they were distracted wasn't for them a signification than more than 3 or 5 minutes ahead of them. He looked at her after a moment.

"You are light. Do you think you could get hooked to me a moment?"

He then widen his eyes. Ew, that sounded weird. He asked again:

"I mean, the only way out is the back and the front door. Unfortunately, they both are downstairs and we could get caught. We could somehow get out by the closest window and make our way away, if you think you can stay on my back a moment. I don't want to hurt you more then what you already are!"
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Beast (colsed)   The Beauty and the Beast (colsed) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 4:50 am

Élise looked back and forth from the door to him and then back to the door as she quickly thought on her next move. "I... I...Alright... Please promise me you won't drop me and I will do my best to hold on.." She said as she looked up at him. She was scared and didn't want to be taken by the guards so she would have to put her life in this man's hands again.
Back to top Go down
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
GhostFaceKiller

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Beast (colsed)   The Beauty and the Beast (colsed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 3:26 am

He reached for her hand after a moment, looking nervous too. Alright, they had to get by a window that wasn’t facing the streets… He walked in the hall to look at the end of it. There was indeed a window giving to the building next to the tavern. As the voice downstairs were getting louder, Cyril turned to Élise and took both of her hands, looking right into her eyes. “Please, trust me into that! We’ll get to the roof and then we’ll be able to escape… are you ready for this?”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Beast (colsed)   The Beauty and the Beast (colsed) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Beauty and the Beast (colsed)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2