Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Helping hand (closed)  - Page 14 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Helping hand (closed)  - Page 14 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Helping hand (closed)  - Page 14 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Helping hand (closed)  - Page 14 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Helping hand (closed)  - Page 14 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Helping hand (closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
LOLohadLOL
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
LOLohadLOL

Helping hand (closed)  - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping hand (closed)    Helping hand (closed)  - Page 14 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 5:19 pm

"Thanks, come on, no time to waste" he started walking to the car, cowling himself at the same time, he was stressed and worried
Back to top Go down
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
GhostFaceKiller

PostSubject: Re: Helping hand (closed)    Helping hand (closed)  - Page 14 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 5:47 pm

They got in the car and Kyle headed up to the airport. A silence got in the car as Josh was trying to finish preparing their stuff. If everything went well, they only had to kill a few people, silently and quickly, and no one else would get hurt. If they had problems... it could be dangerous for civilians. Kyle maintained the silence a moment before he muttered:

"You won't talk to her again, Josh...?"
Back to top Go down
LOLohadLOL
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
LOLohadLOL

PostSubject: Re: Helping hand (closed)    Helping hand (closed)  - Page 14 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 5:51 pm

"I dont know" he simpley said "why? Are you two banging each other or something?" he rolled his eyes

"She deserves better then me..." he confessed "she is worthy, she needs a man who's job isnt killing and lying"
Back to top Go down
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
GhostFaceKiller

PostSubject: Re: Helping hand (closed)    Helping hand (closed)  - Page 14 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 9:53 am

"You're more childish than I am!" said Kyle, rolling his eyes. "I'm not doing anything with her! She's not talking to me!"

"My role is to protect her. As an Elite, I'm always sent elsewhere, but through her brother, I can always be sure she doesn't do anything she would regret right after..."
Back to top Go down
LOLohadLOL
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
LOLohadLOL

PostSubject: Re: Helping hand (closed)    Helping hand (closed)  - Page 14 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 9:56 am

"Seems like you already almost failed" he rolled his eyes

"Are we going guns blazing or sneaky way" he laughed silently

"I may be good, but not for her..." he looked on the door's mirror reflecting himself
Back to top Go down
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
GhostFaceKiller

PostSubject: Re: Helping hand (closed)    Helping hand (closed)  - Page 14 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 10:15 am

Kyle ignored the first man's sentence and jumped on the second.

"Sneaky way"

And, after a moment, attacked the third.

"You guys should at least... I dunno... talk to each other. I mean, I shipped you so badly!" he laughed a little, just as he was talking of the two characters of a novel.
Back to top Go down
LOLohadLOL
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
LOLohadLOL

PostSubject: Re: Helping hand (closed)    Helping hand (closed)  - Page 14 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 10:17 am

"Roger that, sneaky it is" he looked at him, he completly ignored the second part
Back to top Go down
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
GhostFaceKiller

PostSubject: Re: Helping hand (closed)    Helping hand (closed)  - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 8:41 am

Kyle looked at him and said no word until they arrived at the airport. They dressed up as civilians and started walking in the main alley, looking just like two friends getting a ticket to somewhere.

"We have to find them first..."
Back to top Go down
LOLohadLOL
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
LOLohadLOL

PostSubject: Re: Helping hand (closed)    Helping hand (closed)  - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 5:26 pm

"It wont be so hard" he whispered, looking around "warehouse 10? Sounds ok to you?"
Back to top Go down
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
GhostFaceKiller

PostSubject: Re: Helping hand (closed)    Helping hand (closed)  - Page 14 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 10:39 am

"Sounds ok to me" echoed the young Elite, looking around them, keeping a low and normal walking. "We better hurry up... I have no sign of them being here..."
Back to top Go down
LOLohadLOL
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
LOLohadLOL

PostSubject: Re: Helping hand (closed)    Helping hand (closed)  - Page 14 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 1:52 pm

"you will get on the catwalks. and I will try to do things my way" he changed his hat to an abstergo hat "I will drop here" he walked out of the slowly driving car, talking with an abstergo guard, and after few minutes, being led to the targets
Back to top Go down
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
GhostFaceKiller

PostSubject: Re: Helping hand (closed)    Helping hand (closed)  - Page 14 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 12:42 am

Kyle nodded to himself. Josh was hell of an actor... He looked around, hid in a quiet spot. He stayed there a moment before he climbed to another floor and started following what was happening from above, looking upon Josh. If something happened, his hidden blade was ready to turn people silent forever...
Back to top Go down
LOLohadLOL
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
LOLohadLOL

PostSubject: Re: Helping hand (closed)    Helping hand (closed)  - Page 14 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 2:28 am

He wore the suit of the abstergo guard who led him, he was with the targets "Ive been told to get here sir!" he said, "may I ask what we have here?"

Kyle knew it will be time soon, he gripped a smoke bomb and was ready to throw it once he will give him a-Q
Back to top Go down
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
GhostFaceKiller

PostSubject: Re: Helping hand (closed)    Helping hand (closed)  - Page 14 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2015 12:10 pm

"Confusion" answered one of the men as he was walking with Josh, Kyle following them from above. "We'll send those weapons to the south region of Chicago, what we call Shirak. You've never been told about it?" asked the guard, with a suspicious look to Josh.

"We'll send those weapons there. We figured out that if there was to be a human genocide in the USA, it would be now, there. Creating paranoia in the head of average people, forcing them to protect themselves with Abstergo weapons"

Kyle was trying to hear, hidden in the dark. Have he heard the words human genocide? He walked closer, silently killing some guards that were protecting the era before hiding them.
Back to top Go down
LOLohadLOL
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
LOLohadLOL

PostSubject: Re: Helping hand (closed)    Helping hand (closed)  - Page 14 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2015 5:42 pm

"I a... havent heard about it, and what with the assassins? arent you afraid that the creed will ruin your plans?" he asked them, with a convincing tone "genocide..." he talked to himself, silently

"I heard enough, Kyle? thats the Q!" he took out his smg and started shooting around, waiting for Kyle

Back to top Go down
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
GhostFaceKiller

PostSubject: Re: Helping hand (closed)    Helping hand (closed)  - Page 14 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 1:09 pm

Not a few seconds had the time to pass when Josh heard Kyle dropping behind him, starting to run. He saw him jumping on a Abstergo worker to stab him with his hidden blade, turning back almost immediately to hit another with his fist. He was hooded and had his face covered up to the nose by nothing but some sort of dark scarf. He made his way to Josh while fighting.

"We exactly have two more minutes before they get the FBI and shit. The airport security will surely call the police on us... we gotta get rid of 'em quickly"

He went back on fighting, trying not to take out his gun as Josh was doing. It was too noisy. He ran, jumped on another man and stabbed him right in the face, covering his gauntlets with blood.
Back to top Go down
LOLohadLOL
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
LOLohadLOL

PostSubject: Re: Helping hand (closed)    Helping hand (closed)  - Page 14 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 1:14 pm

he quickly shot a guy (Abstergo's) who was trying to get away "that will buy us more time!" he punched a guy how attempted hitting him with a baton "seriously? thats all?" he knocked him out and took whatever they transfered "I think its a... no way... Kyle we have to hurry!" he started running, catching his arm "come on!"

they got to the car, suprisenly easy, "thats a piece of eden, we have to get it to the creed HQ!" he started driving
Back to top Go down
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
GhostFaceKiller

PostSubject: Re: Helping hand (closed)    Helping hand (closed)  - Page 14 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 1:31 pm

Kyle tried to hang on to the car's seat while Josh was driving like crazy out of the airport.

"A... A piece of what?!"

He couldn't believe it. They had a Piece of Eden in their possession... he looked at Josh, then down to his hand. After a moment, his eyes went wide opened. It was true! They really had a Piece of Eden!

"Don't touch it with your hands alone! Those could kill you!!"

Kyle took the precious object from Josh's hand, trying to be sure his bloody gauntlet only were things touching the artifact. He took off his Assassin uniform and quickly hid the Piece inside of it, wrapping his uniform around it.

"The... fuck... What the hell were they doing with that?!"
Back to top Go down
LOLohadLOL
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
LOLohadLOL

PostSubject: Re: Helping hand (closed)    Helping hand (closed)  - Page 14 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 1:49 pm

"I... I know bro! trust me! thats why its in this bag!" he looked at it, quickly taking his hand back to him, he looked at the mirror incase they were followed

"take a guess, what does a templar company has to do with the most powerful fucking thing on earth! come on! I really want to hear it! what do you think? maybe... maybe they want world peace! or I dunno, end world's hunger?!" he was sarcastic, he wasnt trying to hide it at all
Back to top Go down
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
GhostFaceKiller

PostSubject: Re: Helping hand (closed)    Helping hand (closed)  - Page 14 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 1:58 pm

Genocide starting from Chicago, silently answered the Assassin, looking at his hands. Kyle felt bad, like a urge to throw up. Not because of the blood smell he had on him, but because of the blood smell he could imagine in his head if, somehow, the Templars would had manage to do so. He said nothing for a few minutes before he whispered:

"What twisted mind would have created the end of the world for money and fame... where do those ideas come from...!"

Again, he went silent and looked up to the window, slowly starting to get angry, and angrier with time. What the fuck was that world made of.
Back to top Go down
LOLohadLOL
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
LOLohadLOL

PostSubject: Re: Helping hand (closed)    Helping hand (closed)  - Page 14 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 3:05 am

He laughed quietly "those who came before are to blame" he focused again

"Can you open the glove box?" he asked him "there is a... Some kind of a... HowDoYouCallIt... A candy I think!"
Back to top Go down
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
GhostFaceKiller

PostSubject: Re: Helping hand (closed)    Helping hand (closed)  - Page 14 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 11:03 am

"What?" he asked, raising an eyebrow while turning to Josh, before he looked at the glove box.

"What the hell are you, man" Kyle finally said, reaching the glove box and opening it. But yet, he felt weird about everything.
Back to top Go down
LOLohadLOL
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
LOLohadLOL

PostSubject: Re: Helping hand (closed)    Helping hand (closed)  - Page 14 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 11:32 am

"Right now, im confused, or a templar, im not sure" he took the candy bar and quickly opened it, it had a number on the inside cover "call it, tell them we got it"
Back to top Go down
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
GhostFaceKiller

PostSubject: Re: Helping hand (closed)    Helping hand (closed)  - Page 14 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 3:15 pm

"Don't mess around with Templar shit!" answered the young man while looking at the number on the candy paper. He looked at it for a second before he took out a cellphone out of his boot.

"Who am I calling right now?" he asked while looking at his phone.
Back to top Go down
LOLohadLOL
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
LOLohadLOL

PostSubject: Re: Helping hand (closed)    Helping hand (closed)  - Page 14 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 3:37 pm

"The... The assassins I think! is it the granola one or the choclate?!" he asked him he was looking nervous

"Its either the assassins or the granola's company support number" he wondered why he had it "I have to get out of town for a while, when we drop off the Artifacte"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Helping hand (closed)    Helping hand (closed)  - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Helping hand (closed)
Page 14 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next