Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Helping hand (closed)  - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Helping hand (closed)  - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Helping hand (closed)  - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Helping hand (closed)  - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Helping hand (closed)  - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Helping hand (closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
GhostFaceKiller

Helping hand (closed)  - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping hand (closed)    Helping hand (closed)  - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 2:44 am

"I've been hiding on 4 different spots in this city" said the boy as he was looking around, "All far enough from the Guild that it was easy to forget about me. Let's go to one of those before we move again! I've got a few other spots in different states and cities!"

Kyle slowed down a bit, just so he was sure the couple wouldn't hurt while running after him.
Back to top Go down
LOLohadLOL
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
LOLohadLOL

PostSubject: Re: Helping hand (closed)    Helping hand (closed)  - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 2:48 am

He didnt say a thing, just followed him, "if its a trap I will make sure everyday of your fucking life will be you running, and sleeping with one eye open" he had a serious voice, probably the most until now
Back to top Go down
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
GhostFaceKiller

PostSubject: Re: Helping hand (closed)    Helping hand (closed)  - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 2:53 am

"Man!"

Kyle turned to him, his big brown angular eyes full of surprise. Maybe because of the tone of Josh's voice, which had never sounded that serious ever. The boy shook his head.

"I wouldn't do that! That's creepy! You only have to keep your promise!"

"Your promise?"
asked Kevyn, looking up to Josh.
Back to top Go down
LOLohadLOL
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
LOLohadLOL

PostSubject: Re: Helping hand (closed)    Helping hand (closed)  - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 3:05 am

"Alright..." he didng answer to kevyn, he got her in enough toubles already

"When will we arrive? We couldve taken the car" he got annoyed by something, clearly something bothered him
Back to top Go down
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
GhostFaceKiller

PostSubject: Re: Helping hand (closed)    Helping hand (closed)  - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 3:18 am

"We're not that far from it"said the boy.

After a moment, they just got near what looked like a creepy old house. Josh was sure Kevyn was going to be angry, or scared, but when he saw her eye he raised an eyebrow. She was happy.

"A haunted house! This is exciting!"

"Haunted house?" asked the boy. "Nope!"

When they got in, it was all dirty and dusty. Josh was about to be the one to get angry at it but then the boy pushed a door which made a terrible sound. Inside, there was a totally functional and clean apartment. Like new.

"They were old abandoned college residences. I just took one of them and turned it into a real living place! And as no one ever comes here..."
Back to top Go down
LOLohadLOL
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
LOLohadLOL

PostSubject: Re: Helping hand (closed)    Helping hand (closed)  - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 4:31 am

"not bad, you couldnt possibly do it alone" he said doubtfully

"but right now, im short on options, so make yourself home Kev" he laughed, a fake laugh
Back to top Go down
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
GhostFaceKiller

PostSubject: Re: Helping hand (closed)    Helping hand (closed)  - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 10:50 am

"Josh..."she started, looking at him.

She never saw him that serious, that nervous. Even when they kissed for the first time, it was more sadness and pain that gave color to his eyes. Even then, it quickly vanished. She looked at him a moment before she took his hand and forced him to sit on a chair.

"I'm sorry, that's the only place I've thought about so far, we'll soon change place!"

"Thanks, boy..." was Kevyn's only answer.

She ran her hand on Josh's hair before she sat next to him. Seeing him like that was weird. Sad.
Back to top Go down
LOLohadLOL
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
LOLohadLOL

PostSubject: Re: Helping hand (closed)    Helping hand (closed)  - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 10:58 am

"I guess I own you some explaining aint I?" he said it as if he really wondered

"The creed... doesnt like when civilians knows about it... and well... I kind a told you about it" he didnt want her to get hurt. in any way there is "im sorry I got you into this..." he hugged her, he really was sorry, probably the only time he was THIS sorry
Back to top Go down
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
GhostFaceKiller

PostSubject: Re: Helping hand (closed)    Helping hand (closed)  - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 11:10 am

She looked at him, surprised. What was she supposed to say to him? She felt like she would never get mad to him again... she said nothing for a few more minutes before she hugged him back, her hand softly hiding into Josh's hair.

"I'm the one who's sorry for having dragged you into that... but whatever the end of all this will be, I won't regret a thing. I know it..."

Kyle was still there, looking at them. So Josh really was in love with her. It wasn't like a dumb girlfriend thing or whatever. After a moment he just left them alone, walking away. He really had to help them and defend their point. It was just so damn human to fall in love, with whoever.
Back to top Go down
LOLohadLOL
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
LOLohadLOL

PostSubject: Re: Helping hand (closed)    Helping hand (closed)  - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 11:47 am

"you didnt do a thing, Im up to blame" honestly, he really did, he was to damn in love to remember what could happend "I am so, so, sorry, but I will work it all out, everything would be alright, I promised" he smiled

"even if it results my death, well, probably not, I wanted to sound dramatic"
Back to top Go down
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
GhostFaceKiller

PostSubject: Re: Helping hand (closed)    Helping hand (closed)  - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 1:02 pm

"You scared me!"she said, smiling on his shoulder before she got back.

"All of this... Assassin thing seem to be some sort of secret agency born hundreds of years before our area! How come you're in there?"

Josh suddenly realised that this weird thing, Assassin for instance, was going to become their normal talking subject. Just as people get to talk about politics, golf and kids, they were talking about a bunch of mythic warriors born during the Great Crusades.
Back to top Go down
LOLohadLOL
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
LOLohadLOL

PostSubject: Re: Helping hand (closed)    Helping hand (closed)  - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 1:13 pm

"I did it for good, you know Abstergo industries? today's templars" he said it as if it was casual "I got my hands on some files, they are not up to good, so I joined to the guys who fights them"

"where did kyle went? are we here alone? hmpf, he did his part of the deal..."
Back to top Go down
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
GhostFaceKiller

PostSubject: Re: Helping hand (closed)    Helping hand (closed)  - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 1:27 pm

"At least that kid was there..."

She stayed silent a moment, trying to hear if there was sound around. Nothing. Or the boy was asleep, or he was away. She sighed softly.

"He is... a bit young to be killing people. His childhood most have been short. Have you been in the same situation too?" Kevyn asked while turning to Josh, looking into his eyes. Her motherly part of her was probably the one that made her worry for Kyle.
Back to top Go down
LOLohadLOL
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
LOLohadLOL

PostSubject: Re: Helping hand (closed)    Helping hand (closed)  - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 1:53 pm

"N... No... I joined there two years ago" he didnt lied this time

"I need to get some sleep" he yawned
Back to top Go down
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
GhostFaceKiller

PostSubject: Re: Helping hand (closed)    Helping hand (closed)  - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 2:21 pm

"I forgot you got no time for that!"

She let him go, looking down. But before he went, she just turned to him.

"Thanks for staying with me, Josh! And again, for saving my life..."
Back to top Go down
LOLohadLOL
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
LOLohadLOL

PostSubject: Re: Helping hand (closed)    Helping hand (closed)  - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 3:03 pm

"Sure" He smiled "im happy I did" he turned around and crashed into the double sized bed, yawning like a kitten
Back to top Go down
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
GhostFaceKiller

PostSubject: Re: Helping hand (closed)    Helping hand (closed)  - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 5:37 pm

She smiled at him, before she looked away. Kevyn stayed like that a moment before she got up and went to him, just to sit on the bed.

"You know, it was the first time I've ever saw a man crying..." she smiled softly. She wasn't blaming him, but it was more for him like a thanking.
Back to top Go down
LOLohadLOL
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
LOLohadLOL

PostSubject: Re: Helping hand (closed)    Helping hand (closed)  - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 5:39 pm

He looked at her "Then you never saw real men, men who doesnt let socity write them" didnt moved, still looking towards her

"Ive never seen a girl staying with a killer for so long"
Back to top Go down
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
GhostFaceKiller

PostSubject: Re: Helping hand (closed)    Helping hand (closed)  - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 5:45 pm

"Thanks... for having show me the real you"

Kevyn gently laughed. Sure, she knew he was a murderer. But that man was the one who ever gave her more than friendship, and a way to feel useful at least for a thing: be normal.
Back to top Go down
LOLohadLOL
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
LOLohadLOL

PostSubject: Re: Helping hand (closed)    Helping hand (closed)  - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 5:48 pm

"With pleasure" he smiled to her and yawned again

"I shold really get some rest" he stated
Back to top Go down
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
GhostFaceKiller

PostSubject: Re: Helping hand (closed)    Helping hand (closed)  - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 5:53 pm

"Good night, then" she said, looking at him, before she just let herself fall next to him, looking away. That man was someone from a complete other universe than her. He was a fighter, she was a trainee. He was an Assassin, she was a civilian.
Back to top Go down
LOLohadLOL
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
LOLohadLOL

PostSubject: Re: Helping hand (closed)    Helping hand (closed)  - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 5:56 pm

"Hmpf" he made some kind of a wierd noise, but noise of agreement "im... Sorry..." his last words before falling asleep
Back to top Go down
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
GhostFaceKiller

PostSubject: Re: Helping hand (closed)    Helping hand (closed)  - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 6:02 pm

Kevyn looked at him with surprise. Sorry? Why was he sorry? The woman knew he was feeling bad because of the Assassin thing. Maybe they both were a lot more in danger than what she thought, and that's why he felt bad. But in a certain way, Kevyn still wanted to stay next to him. She snuggled against Josh before she closed her eyes to try to sleep too.
Back to top Go down
LOLohadLOL
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
LOLohadLOL

PostSubject: Re: Helping hand (closed)    Helping hand (closed)  - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 6:11 pm

She felt him moving closer to her, his body tempeture rose, but not from fever, he smiled, almost like he forgot they are running from his brothers, which were as dangerous as him

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The night pass, he woke up with his hand under her neck, which was wierd since they didnt fall asleep like that "hey... Kevyn, just saying, if we were attacked I couldnt fight with my good arm..." he whispered her
Back to top Go down
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
GhostFaceKiller

PostSubject: Re: Helping hand (closed)    Helping hand (closed)  - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 6:24 pm

"Uh...?"

She moved slightly before she opened her fine grey eyes. After a few seconds, she looked at him, trying to wake up. Kevyn stayed a moment like that before she slowly sat, yawning behind her hand. She was feeling nice and warm. After a moment she jumped a little and looked at him.

"Oh! Josh, sorry! Have I hurt you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Helping hand (closed)    Helping hand (closed)  - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Helping hand (closed)
Page 7 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next