Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 18 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 18 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 18 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 18 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 18 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Legacy of a Ninja(closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 18 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 6:24 pm

"Well I'm sure she is but let's see if she's healthy." A voice came from behind. A tiny woman stood behind them with a bag over her shoulder. "I won't be long. Just need to make sure both momma and baby are all ok." Smiling Ava turned and greeted the women with a hug. "We will leave you to it. It's great to see you again Tony. Oh before we go, This is Ronin. He's my um... special friend." Ava said with a chuckle as Tony greeted him. "I'm glad Ava has finally found someone."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 10:38 am

Ronin's face turned red. He said nothing and instead tipped his head down in greeting to Tony. Everyone, including a friend of hers, had congratulated them both. He wanted to tell them that it wasn't really a big deal. That he'd come to love her as they'd spent time with one another. But he couldn't.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 11:02 am

"Ok, we will leave you to your work now Tony. You should go up to the house, I'm sure they would love to see you." Ava said with a smile as she began to head for the door. "I will!" Tony answered before turning around to do her work.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 11:29 am

Ronin swiftly followed Ava out of the barn and into the sunlight, where he took a deep breath and exhaled. "Why is everyone so happy that you've got someone now?" He muttered quietly, sounding quite flustered.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 11:39 am

"Because before I meet you I wasn't interested in anyone and my mother thought I would never be interested." She told him as she hoped up onto a fence and sat down as she looked up at the stallion. "Hell even I thought I was going to be alone forever."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 11:46 am

Ronin gave a soft chuckle and turned to watch the black stallion pacing the paddock on the opposite side of the fencing, away from them. "That explains your parents, but not your friends. Did they seriously think the same thing?"
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 11:50 am

Everyone did." She answered with a soft chuckle. "They were all afraid I would end up as some crazy cat lady or something like that." She said with an amused smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 11:52 am

Ronin couldn't help but laugh at this notion. "I can't imagine you as a crazy cat lady." He said mischievously, giving her a playful shove with his elbow as he leaned against the fencing.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 12:04 pm

Well I doubt I will be now." She said with a soft chuckle "I have you now so I'm sure my friends and family will change their minds about me being a lost cause." Looking up she watched the stallion for a moment. "He's a wild thing. Are you sure you can calm him?"
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 4:46 pm

Ronin scoffed and swung himself up over the fence. "I doubt there's anyone out there who can if I can't." He said with a shrug in her direction. "I simply ask that you remain quiet." Ronin requested this because he had an idea. It was a way that he'd been taught to calm wild horses once before, back in Japan where he was born, raised and trained. With a deep breath, he slowly stepped into the center of the paddock, where he stopped and straightened himself up.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 4:54 pm

Ava nodded and watched in silence as Ronin walked to the center of the pen. She was a little worried but trusted that he knew what he was doing. She silently prayed he would be ok.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 5:09 pm

The stallion neighed loudly, bolting from one side of the pen to the other. Ronin stayed calm all the while and relaxed his body. He wanted to show this horse that he wasn't a threat. Then he began to speak, his lips forming the language of his birthplace. It sounded musical and beautiful to those who heard it for the first time and some would even call it whispering to the horse. It sounded as though he were truly trying to get through to the horse. "Anata o mite." (look at you) He soothed with a smile, never taking his eyes off the spooked horse.

"Anata wa watashi o osoreru riyū wa arimasen." (You have no reason to fear me) He continued as the horse continued to pace. Then Ronin did something strange. He slowly dropped into his knees and bowed his head with his hands planted against his bent knees. He looked like a meditating samurai right then and there, had it not been for the Assassin's ring sitting upon his hand. "Kimi to tomodachi ni naritai." (I want to be your friend) The stallion slid to a halt in front of Ronin against the fence, his inner ear turned toward the human, who continued in that strange tongue he was speaking in. "Anata wa watashi o kika sete iru baai ya, anata o tasukemasu." (And help you, if you'd let me)

Then something miraculous happened. The stallion snorted and started pawing the ground, like he was uncertain of what he should do. Then, slowly, he began to circle around to Ronin, sniffing the air around the man before he halted in front of him. The stallion shied for a moment, danced on the spot and then stared at the knelt man before him. This was a strange sight.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 5:33 pm

Ava smiled as she watched the two. She thought this was an amazing sight. She had never seen a horse tamed like this in her life. Perhaps he would teach her. She leaned forward watching intently
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 8:31 pm

Ronin made no movements whatsoever as the stallion's breath billowed out onto his hair and face. The horse was sniffing him, taking in his scent. The only movement he made was to close his eyes. He was giving the choice entirely to the stallion who could easily kill him if it chose. "Tetsudawa sete kudasai."(Let me help you)

The stallion snorted and danced once more before he stopped and beheld the human in front of him. This man was truly mad. The stallion neighed loudly and pranced a bit more before he finally made his decision. Ronin felt pressure against one of his shoulders and when he opened his eyes, the stallion's head was bowed and his muzzle pressed against his shoulder. The horse had accepted him. "Good lad." He said and calmly began to raise his hands to the horse's neck, where they rested. "Your new name is Sentinel. Bear it with pride." The stallion whinnied quietly in acceptance of his new name and stood back as Ronin rose to his feet.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 8:35 pm

Ava smiled as she watched. She wondered if the Stallion might like to see his girl again but didn't want to go get her just yet. She wanted to wait until Ronin came back over or wanted to introduce her to the stallion.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 8:42 pm

Ronin didn't move for a moment. Then he walked back over to Ava with the stallion following close behind like a puppy. But Sentinel stopped once Ronin reached the girl. "Ava, meet Sentinel. It's okay, boy." Sentinel snorted. He didn't much believe the man and eyed the girl cautiously. "Ava, show him you're a friend."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 9:43 pm

Smiling Ava reached into her hoodie pocket and pulled out a bright red apple. "I won't hurt you. I promise and we won't let anyone else hurt you either." She told him as she held out the apple for the stallion. Once he accepted the apple she gave his muzzle a soft pat. She smiled and looked at Ronin. "Wait here. I'm going to go get someone who will be happy to see him. " She told him before going back to the stables as Tony was walking out. She waved at Ronin before heading up to the house to speak to Ava's house. Ava came back out of the stables, leading the white mare who looked a bit better than she had the previous day. Ava also had some carrots in her hoodie. Smiling she walked the mare into the pen with the black stallion.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 10:01 pm

Sentinel snorted and nickered after he'd chewed the apple he'd been given. Luna nickered back and pranced immediately through the gate and gave the stallion's neck a sniff before they bent their heads close together and smelt one another's breath.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 10:06 pm

Smiling Ava handed Ronin the carrots she had brought with her and smiled. "You think I made him happy?" She asked not wanting to bother the stallion while he greeted his girl. They seemed happy to see each other which made Ava happy. "Tomorrow i'll have my brothers build them a shelter out here. That way at least they will have a place to go if they ever need shelter." Smiling she leaned on Ronin and sighed happily. "Your language is beautiful by the way.
I bhfad prettier nĂ¡ mianach. (Much prettier than mine.)"
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 10:10 pm

Ronin smiled and chuckled at her words. "Italian is beautiful in of itself." He commented, watching as the horses trotted around the paddock together. "Most animals will respond to someone's native tongue better than english, I've discovered. They listen better when you use the tongue you were born learning and not a secondary language."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 10:20 pm

Lol tis Irish))

Ava chuckled. "I was speaking gaelic. The Irish form dear." She said with a smile as she watched the horses who seemed much happier now that they were back togeather. "Would you two like some privacy?" She asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 10:23 pm

(XD oops! XD my bad)

Sentinel snorted and stamped on the ground for a moment before he shook out his head. "I don't think he cares." He said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 10:28 pm

Ava chuckled and headed for the gate. "Well maith le do anois ansin (Well good by for now then.)" She said as she now waited for Ronin outside the gate. "I have to check on my other animals. Do you want to come?" She asked curiously. She wanted to introduce him to her dogs.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 10:46 pm

"Sure." Ronin said, climbing over the fencing and leaping down to the ground below. Ronin popped up and followed after Ava, keeping pace with her.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 10:51 pm

Ava smiled and lead him up towards the house and into the forest a little bit. She remembered this place like the back of her hand. Stopping she smiled as two large pits came rushing at her. Their mouths were open wide as they ran straight at her. Ava braced herself but as they pounced they knocked her over and began licking her face. "Alright stop! I get it now stop!" She said laughing as she pushed the two pits off of her. Standing back up she let out a whistle and both dogs sat down, happily wagging there tails. "Ronin, this is Ben and Azure." She said with a smile.

Azure:http://shockadopt.deviantart.com/art/Azure-614251175 Ben: http://shockadopt.deviantart.com/art/Ben-613020864))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Legacy of a Ninja(closed) - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Legacy of a Ninja(closed)
Page 18 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 31  Next