Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 20 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

A Ninja's Reveng(closed)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 20 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 1:07 am

Sentinel snorted and shook his head, staring after his Master with a worried whinny. He wanted to follow after the wagon and even jumped forward a bit, ears swiveling nervously as the wind picked up his mane and tail while the blizzard drew nearer.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 20 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 1:22 am

Fiona smiled and shook her head before moving quickly to jump into the wagon before it took off fast. The old stallion in a dead run as they made there way back to Ferges's house. It was about an hour before they made it. Another man ran out followed by a women. The other man helped Fergus get Ronin inside.

They took him to a vacant room and laid him on the bed. The women who had come out was Fergus's younger sister came into the room with a trey of supplies began stripping off the armer which covered the wound and began working on the wound. She found that he had been poisioned but Mary had something that would counter act the poision. Once she applied the antidote she stitched the wound tightly before going to get him a cold wet rag which she placed on his forehead before taking his boots off and covering him up. Fiona stood outside for a moment. She could see Sentinel was worried and stressed. "Sentinel, come with me." She said as she moved to one of the side windows on the bottom floor before she found the one Ronin was in. "You can keep an eye on him through here alright laddie?"
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 20 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 1:42 am

Sentinel gave a snort in acknowledgement and trotted over to the window where he pricked his ears and chomped on his bit for a moment. Once the stallion was certain his master would be alright, he turned toward Fiona and pressed his head into her chest to let her know he was ready to be bedded down, his mane falling forward, dappled with little white snowflakes while the blizzard came full force.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 20 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 2:03 am

Alright laddie, lets get you in a nice warm barn hmm?" She said as she moved to the old stalion. "Just let me get this old boy un hooked." She said as she worked to get the old horse free. "Come on, old boy." She said as she lead the old horse towards the barn before nodding for Sentinel to follow. Inside it was warm and full of hay. A white mare stood in one of the stalls and whinnied when they came in. "Look Sentinel, pretty lady here." She teased as she went to work getting them ready for the night. Smiling Fiona thew a blanket over the old horse and Sentinel. "Here ya go laddie. This should keep ya warm." She said as she poured fresh water into the trough. "Ahh there all set. Do ya need anythin else laddie?" She asked the horse playfully.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 20 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 2:06 am

Sentinel snorted and shook his head, the bridle jingling on his head still and stomped a hoof down onto the ground. He was still tacked up and wanted to be rid of the irritating tack for a while. Then he looked over to the food trough and bumped it with his muzzle to say that he was also hungry. For a horse, he was very animated with a personality all his own.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 20 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 2:21 am

Chuckling Fiona moved over to take his gear off. First the saddle then the bridle. She then went to brushing his mane out. "Did you really think I would leave you like this?" She chuckled. "I was joking. Now lets see about some food." She told him before climbing up into the rafters of the barn where a small ledge stood full of hey. She Cut it with her blade before pushing it down. She then found something she hopped Sentinel would like them to. Sliding down the rickedy old ladder she landed in the hey before standing back up. "There lots of hey and water and I brought you these." She said as she pulled two three carrots from behind her back. "Now you should be all set. You have a blanket food and friends to get to know. If you need me I will be inside and I will leave it so you can get out. Just knock on the door." She teased before giving the horse a gentle pat on his shoulder before beading for the barn door.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 20 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 2:25 am

Sentinel nickered happily at the carrots and munched on them before he bent his head to eat the hay that she'd put there for him. He lifted his head as he munched the hay and watched her leave the barn before he shook his powerful head and went back to his food.

(POOF)

Ronin gave a soft groan, turning his head slightly against the pillow before his eyes began to slowly open. His vision was fuzzy at first, but then the ceiling came into focus. There was a dull pain in his side, but other than that, there was no more of the usual pain from before. Ronin closed his eyes again and drew the covers closer to his chin with a shiver. He was cold and even drew his legs up under the blanket in an attempt to make himself more warm.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 20 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 2:31 am

A voice came from the corrner. "Well tha lad lives." Fergus said with a chuckle. "Welcome back ta tha land of tha livin." He then smiled and glanced at a sleeping fiona who had made a sleeping palet on the floor beside him. "I couldn't get her to leave yer side. You must be very important to her. Tis been almost two days since we brought you here." He said with a clam smile. "Do ya need anything? Food more blankets? Anything?"
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 20 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 2:41 am

Ronin peeled open his eyes again to stare across at Fergus. He spoke, his voice hoarse and quiet. "I could do without this cold," he stated quietly, closing his eyes again. "Some blankets and something hot to eat might help. And some water." Ronin stretched his legs out under the blanket and peered over the side of the bed for a moment before he returned his head to hte pillow, where he closed his eyes once more.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 20 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 3:05 am

Aye." Fergus said as he went to a trunk at the end of the bed and pulled a quilt out before spreading it over Ronin. "Now ta get ya somethin ta eat." He said before leaving the room. He spoke with his sister for a moment before he closed the door so as not to disturb him or Fiona.

A bit later a small voice could be heard as small hands lightly shook Ronin. "Excuse me sir... My daddy told me to bring you vinision stew. It just got done so its really fresh and really hot..." A young girl who looked to be about twelve years of age. "I brought you some water too mister."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 20 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 3:09 am

Ronin peeled open his eyes again and slowly pulled himself into a sit up, wincing at the dull stinging of his wound and carefully took the bowl from the child before he beckoned toward the nightstand with a hand, as though telling her to set the glass down there before he gave her a tiny grin from behind his mask, his cheekbones rising. He would eat when she left.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 20 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 3:16 am

The young girl smiled before sitting the cup down on the table. "If you need anything I will be right outside doing my chores. My daddy and aunt and uncle are busy doing stuff outside, repairing the barn." She said giving him another smile before stepping over Fiona and headin to the door, closing it behind her.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 20 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 3:19 am

Once the child had left the room, Ronin removed his mask and took a sip of the stew. It was really warm on his tongue and seemed to warm his body as it traveled down his esophagus. His entire body tingled from the warmth of the food and he seemed to feel better afterward. He took another drink of it before he picked up the glass of water and took a drink from it before he returned to the food. He was lucky to have kept his previous meal down, though it seemed a lifetime away.

He stared down into the bowl once it was empty and cleared his throat before calling upon the child, drawing up his mask while he did. "Child," he called, doing his best to make his voice as deep as possible to prevent it from being recognized.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 20 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 3:24 am

A few moments later the young girl peeked back in. "Yes sir?" She asked as she moved over to the bed. "My name is Clair sir. Did you want more food?" She asked with a small smile. She had fergus's sandy blond hair but had emerald a darker blue color than her father though she looked alot like him. "There is plenty more. A whole pot full." She said happily.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 20 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 3:36 am

Ronin padded the child's head with a hand and grinned at her again before he handed her the bowl with a polite nod of thanks before he turned to the water. "And another glass, please," he rumbled, poking the current glass of water with a finger. "If you wouldn't mind."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 20 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 3:39 am

Sure!" She said happily as she took the bowl and the cup. She left the room momentarily before coming back, a new bowl of stew in one hand and another cup of water in the other. She sat the water on the bed side table before holding the bowl out to him. "Do you mind if I ask what happened to you? My daddy says your a hero like my grandda. Were you fighting bad guys?" She asked excitedly.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 20 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 3:49 am

Ronin carefully took the bowl from the child's hands once again and smiled once more at the child before he dipped his head toward her. "It wasn't a fair fight," he rumbled in that mysteriously deep voice of his, though it was just a front; a ruse. It wasn't his real voice. "They caught us off guard and one managed a lucky shot to my side. Without my horse, Sentinel, I would probably have died." Ronin remained silent for a moment before he drew the mask down enough to take a drink of the food before he looked over at the child. "Don't suppose you have news of my horse? He's a big, black Friesian stallion with a long wavy mane and tail."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 20 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 3:56 am

"Oh yes! I really like him!" She said happily. "I have been going out with Fiona and he is such a sweety heart." She told him obviously in love with his horse. "My da's horse is too old and my aunt's horse is nice but your horse is very different. It almost seemed like he was trying to play with me." She said happily before a groan came from the floor. Fiona sat up and looked over. "Ah the little leprechaun is in here huh?" She said with a smile as the girl hugged her. "Aunt Fiona! your finally awake!" She yelled as she pushed Fiona over in her excitement. "Help... attack of the little people!" She teased as she gave the girl a hug back.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 20 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 4:11 am

Ronin watched the exchange with a smile, pulling down his mask to take another drink of the food and accompanied it with a sip of water before he turned back to the girls. "Clair," he rumbled quietly. "Did Sentinel look well rested? He always freaks out if I'm not okay."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 20 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 4:15 am

Oh yes sir! Fiona has been bringing him to the window to look in at you." Clair told him with a smile as Fiona stood up. "Speaking of, I'll be right back." She said as she stretched and slipped her boots back on. She left the bedroom and reappeared a few moments later outside the window. Sentinel stood beside her. "See lad. I told you he would be alright." Fiona told Sentinel as they stood in the snow.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 20 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 4:18 am

Sentinel gave a happy nicker just as Ronin turned toward the window and grinned. Sentinel pressed his muzzle to the window, his ears flicking happily and his hooves churning up snow while Ronin inside went back to his food.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 20 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 4:22 am

Fiona chuckled. "Alright laddie. Its gettin cold so why don't we go back to the barn for some nice oats and maybe a carrot?" She said with a smile as she began walking back to the barn. Clair waited until they were gone to speak. "Are you and my aunt Fiona going to get married?" She asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 20 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 4:37 am

Ronin sputtered for a moment, choking somewhat on the food that he'd had in his mouth before he grasped at the cup of water and dislodged the item from his throat via the water before he carefully set the water down onto the nightstand and glanced down at the girl while Fiona led Sentinel back toward the barn. "Why do you ask such a thing?" He asked gently, taking another bite of food.

Last edited by DarkAssassin on Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 20 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 4:44 am

I heard my daddy talking and he said Aunt fiona really like you. Like in the way my daddy liked my momma." She said with a sad look on her face. "I think she likes you too." The little girl teased.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 20 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 12:18 pm

Ronin allowed a soft look to come into his blue eyes and let it trail toward the window. He said nothing for a time before he cleared his throat and took another drink from the bowl. "She is a wonderful woman," he answered with that same front to his voice but this time it was guarded. Sure, he liked Fiona and enjoyed her company. Hell! Had it not been for her, he would be dead right now instead of enjoying a bowl of stew!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Ninja's Reveng(closed)
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next