Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

A Ninja's Reveng(closed)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 4:45 pm

Fiona smiled at him for a moment before sighing. "If he left me anything he hid it... He must have had a hundred hiding placed around our property... Some in the house but I wouldn't know where to start looking." She said as she lightly poked the fire with a stick. Her old home wasn't far from where they ere but she doubted he would want to delay there journey.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2015 11:28 am

"My father did that with his hidden blade," Ronin said with a slight chuckle in his voice and showed her the hidden blade that rested upon his arm. "When I was old enough and had become a full Ninja Assassin, Father told me to seek out his hidden blade, as he'd hidden it somewhere and that I had to use my gifts.

"I was confused as to what he meant for a while until I could see a hidden panel that led into a secret basement. I found his hidden blade there and he told me that it was mine until my firstborn son, or daughter, became a full Assassin."
Ronin scoffed, though said nothing. Then he turned his gaze toward Fiona and rested a light hand on her shoulder. "Perhaps that is what yours did as well. I could help you look, if you'd like."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2015 1:30 pm

Wouldn't that delay us?" Fiona asked him as she looked up. "It could take us all day to look through every hiding place on the property. We would probably have to make camp there. As much as I would like to go I would not want to delay you.." She said before looking down at the fire. Her face was unreadable, she was so deep in thought. She would have loved to have found something that her father had left her. Perhaps her mother had left her something is well...
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 11:50 am

"How about this," Ronin rumbled slowly. "Complete your training and we can search the house together. Who knows: perhaps our hunt will lead us back toward your birthplace."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 3:44 pm

Smiing, Fiona gave a nod before looking down at the fire. "I will see you in the morning then." She said not looking up at him this time but staring at the fire. She could still remember her parents screams as they burnt alive and the thought brought tears to her eyes.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 5:41 pm

Ronin laid down to get comfortable, though seemed to just be staring up at the sky blankly. After a while, Ronin's ice blue eyes began to close and soon, he was asleep.

(poof)

The gray light of dawn was beginning to rise up and Ronin stirred just slightly to let Fiona know he was still there and sleeping. However, if one were to just look at him, they would know his gaze was fixed on the trees behind him, as his back was to Fiona and the fire.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 5:49 pm

Fiona glanced up as she heard him stir. She didn't think he was up so she said nothing and simply poked at the fire. She had been thinking all night about the events that had lead up to where she was now. Sitting back against a large tree she looked up at the canopy of leaves that had protected them from the rain last night.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 6:02 pm

Ronin shifted again and twisted his head to stare at Fiona's back for a moment. Perhaps she'd make a great Assassin, perhaps not. Ronin was known for his terrible sense of character and his hard calculating gaze. Slowly, he rose from the ground and stretched his arms above his head.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 6:12 pm

Looking up when he rose and gave him a smile. "Good morning. How did you sleep?" She asked as she continued to poke at the fire. The air was cold and late in the night the rain had turned to snow leaving a light blanket of snow on the ground.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 6:15 pm

"Well enough," Ronin answered with a grunt as he rose to his feet and proceeded to pop his own back. "I'm going hunting for breakfast. You stay here at the camp." His voice sounded so commanding, as though he had been a leader at one point, though his appearance never suggested it. He hesitated at the edge of the trees for a moment before twisting around to look at her. "What would you like for breakfast?"
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 6:19 pm

Well there are many animals here to hunt. I'm quite the hunter myself. Deer would be to big but rabbit will do." She said with a confident smile. She had learned how to hunt from her mother and had combined her fathers training with her mothers hunting methods. "Call me if you need help though."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 6:34 pm

Ronin gave a nod and began his hunt, sliding through the trees easily while staying in a crouch.

As the morning sun began to rise above the trees and shed its cold winter's light upon the camp, Ronin returned with two rabbits and a couple of squirrels slung across his shoulders. Once he'd gotten to the fire, he dropped his load and plopped down onto the ground beside her with a soft sigh. He stayed silent as he passed her a rabbit and squirrel. "Since you're quite a hunter," he said, sounding like he was teasing, though it was uncertain. "You can help me dress them."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 6:41 pm

Smiling, Fiona went right to work. Gutting and skinning them without stopping once. Carefully she placed the pelts down thinking of keeping them. Once done she held them back out to him. Now expertly cleaned and gutted. "Here you go." She said glancing at him.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 6:54 pm

Ronin gave a nod after examining them for a moment. He finished his own task and began to lay them over the fire to cook, separating them by placing a rabbit first, then a squirrel and repeated that pattern before letting them cook, turning the spit every so often to get them evenly cooked.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 7:02 pm

Fiona watched them cook for a moment before standing up. "I'll be right back." She said as she wondered into the forest. Returning a few moments later she tossed a small bag in his lap. Berry's. Blue Berry's to be exact." She said as she plopped back down beside him.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 7:16 pm

Ronin studied the bag for a moment, a questioning look in his eyes. "I'm sorry if I sound distrusting but...are they safe to eat?"
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 7:20 pm

Reaching over she stuck her hand in the bag and popped a few into her mouth and ate them. "Very edible." She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 8:11 pm

Ronin emitted what sounded like a laugh, though it rumbled in his throat. "Okay," he rumbled and turned the meat over for a moment before he tested it by cutting into it. It was still a little pink, so he let it cook a while longer before he pulled them off and began to dish it out, setting the bag between them. "Okay."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 8:16 pm

Smiling she nodded and picked up one of the squirls and took a bite before take a few berrys and popping them into her mouth. "Thank you for getting the food." She said with a smile before she continued to eat. She smiled as she ate, eating the berrys in between eating the meant.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 4:53 pm

"I'm used to hunting for my next meal," Ronin said as he calmly stripped off some meat of his own squirrel. "Been doing so since my childhood."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 7:45 pm

She swallowed her bite and sat it down. "My father made me hunt for my own meals in case I ever needed to live on my own... In case..." She paused and looked down. "In case something ever happened to him and mother...
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 07, 2015 4:22 pm

"Learning to survive in the wilds is a good skill to have," Ronin rumbled, doing his best to direct the conversation away from her deceased parents. "It makes you stronger and sharpens your senses."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 6:16 pm

"It has made me stronger." She said before taking a bite of her rabbit. She alternated between the squire and rabbit the combination of the meats with the berry's were delicious to her. "Do you think I could be a strong assassin? Like my father.... like you?..." Sighing she popped a few berry's in her mouth before taking another bite of the rabbit.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 4:38 pm

Ronin remained silent for a moment, the sound of meat ripping from bone rising above the sound of the crackling fire. After a while, he gave a small dip of his head. "You've a certain strength of spirit," he said softly, glancing toward her with his ice blue eyes. "I've no doubt you could become a strong Assassin. If you train hard."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 4:52 pm

Fiona gave a small nod. "I plan on training as hard as I can." She told him before finishing off the rabbit. She wondered what they would be doing today and if they may be able to catch up to the Templar's they were hunting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Ninja's Reveng(closed)
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next