Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
FallenSanity
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
FallenSanity

May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 5:18 am

((OOC: Actually, considering this whole thing is alt-timeline, we could theoretically end it in a bang like that, Guill.))

Roger quickly wrapped an arm around Liz, planting a kiss on her head and smiling down at her, masking all his shame and fear and sorrow with a rather pleasing smile, even for a man with enough scars on his face to be mistaken for a slaves backside. He looked at her, rubbing her arm gently as he held her in a one-armed embrace.

"Ahm not going anywhere if you don't want me to, alrecht?"

He cursed himself as his Scottish came out a bit more than intended, but at this point he just sort of let his voice do whatever it wanted. It seemed to be as confused as he was - not British, not Scottish, not really anything as far the Empire was concerned beyond an Admiral. He could call himself fucking Irish and no one would bat an eye, so long as he got his job done. He looked back at Damien, admitting at this point that he didn't have an answer. That was Liz's place.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 7:09 am

"Thank you, Roger" Elizabeth said happily before she kissed him softly. At least he wouldn't be out on the water, at least he'd be safe. "Actually, Damian, someone's back from the dead. I'll explain everything at the meeting tonight at the old spot." Elizabeth turned to face Stodd, and smiled warmly. "I'll see you later" Elizabeth said happily before she raced off.

Elizabeth stood on the sand, and smiled happily as she looked out over the water.
"If he finds out about the plans, he could fuck up everything! Do you understand, Elizabeth?!"
"'course I understand, Benjamin! If you recall, it were Thatch and I that came up with the plan while you lot were drowning in the bottom of a bottle! If he chooses to side with the bloody lobsters, then sobeit!"
"So you'll just let him return to the British Royal Navy, will you? You'll be enemies again, you'll try to kill each other, and you know what happened the last time that happened." Elizabeth downed a bottle of rum, and angrily tossed the bottle aside.
"If that's how it must be. Besides, I have nothing left to lose" Elizabeth said sadly before she plopped down in the sand. She remembered the nights the pirates would spend on the beach, merrily drinking their troubles away. Elizabeth looked to her left, to where Thatch used to sit, and wiped her face before setting his hat beside her.
"Piracy's in my blood Ben, it's all I've ever known. Everyone's gone... I made a promise, and I intend to keep it. Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum, it's a pirate's life for me. A short life, and a merry one eh? I know they're gonna stretch my bloody neck at the end of it all, but, for some reason, I'm alright with that." Hornigold plopped down in the sand beside Elizabeth, and wrapped an arm around her waist like he used to.
"So you truly are back? All the whispers of ships flying the Demon's mark, they're true?" Elizabeth rested her head on Hornigold's shoulder, and smiled softly as she closed her eyes.
"I never left, Ben. My fleet? They secured Madagascar. Now we just have to take back Nassau" Elizabeth said happily before she packed her pipe, lit it, and smiled as she exhaled the thick smoke.
"Still smoke the Spanish stuff?"
"Aye, Ben. Never stopped."
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 9:58 am

Roger sighed quietly, rubbing his head and looking over the city of Nassau. He sat up on the rampart that lead into the fort, leaning back against the wall, watching as redcoats walked by, patrolling the settlement and the fort. Most of them didn't even look at him, but the few that did looked first in interest, then in awe, as they recognised his face. He wasn't sure what had happened around here in the past few months, but apparently he was a celebrity among the British. Then, one of them finally spoke to him.

"Admiral Roger Stodd, if I'm not entirely mistaken. I'm Lieutenant Arthur Williams, standing commanding officer of this fort, and it's entire regiments. Normally we'd have a Commander in charge, but sadly Commander Phillip Birchman is off running errands for the Governor in the south. Rumours, you see. Very, very dangerous rumours."

Roger looked over to Williams, frowning down at the man. He looked like a damn school boy, he was so dressed up in his outfit. Even had the stupid socks and pantaloons going for him. Roger rolled his eyes, sighing softly. He couldn't really just walk away - he also quite liked where he was.

"Is there a value to what you're saying, Lieutenant? If not, I'd welcome you to continue on your way into the fort. Last I heard it needs someone to give it a proper refurbishing, after the Governor snubbed this whole damned island of his intent."

"There is, Admiral. This shitpile of an island needs someone to whip it into shape. These men are lazy, unruly, and what little of a fleet we have is as worrisome as they come. Even when Woodes Rogers turned up here, we were barely able to repulse the Spanish attack. They landed on the bloody island, and looted half the city. I'd dare say the only reason we lived through it is because of the pirates. We need a leader who can intimidate, who can convince, and who can control. We need the man who killed the Demon."

Roger looked down suddenly, his eyes burning into the Lieutenants, as the man made a proposal that Stodd had turned aside quite some time ago. The further away his rank was from this island, the better. But then again, he'd heard about what happened when the Spanish attacked... The devastation... Some had even muttered that some people had the plague again. Two, three frigates, it was not enough for a place like this. And one rusted, busted cannon, was far from enough for a fort. Roger rubbed his head, sighing softly. He could juggle this and Elizabeth, surely. There was harder stuff they'd done.

"Damn my allegiance to this wretched King... Fine. You're doing my work for me though. Tell the soldiers I'm in command now, and tell them to all be in the fort tomorrow by midday. I'll be here, and I expect to have a new outfit by then as well."

With that, Williams bowed, and the two made their departure. Roger rubbed his head, growling and sighing. Perhaps he could actually do something good to this place, though. Perhaps he could be thing that saved it.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 11:48 am

"Have you heard the rumours? About Shay coming back?"
"Aye. I've heard she's more fearsome than before. Holds the most power in the West-indies, but nobody knows for certain."
"Use your head, lads. That be Satan we're talking about. There's no bloody way she were killed by the British. She's gonna put things right" a third man said as he joined the others.

Elizabeth pulled on her old Assassin robes, and smiled happily as fastened the straps of her mother's hidden blades. She pulled up her mask, and set off. She crept around the town, listening in on conversations, and getting as much information as she could before she made off for the fort.
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 12:05 pm

Roger looked at the coat and hat in his hands, smirking and shaking his head. Williams had apparently had an outfit waiting, fit for an Admiral. Not perfect in size, but still fine enough. An empty crate was at his feet, with two redcoats standing by to bring it back into the fort. Roger took off the cloak and hat Liz had given him, setting them down in the crate, as well as the rest of the clothes she'd given him. He was dressed entirely as an Admiral of the British Royal Navy now. A clean, crisp outfit, made from fibres likely harvested in the New World itself. A strange feeling.

"Take absolute care of those clothes. I don't know where the commander resides in that fort, but put it in there, and guard it with your life. Go on."

The two men made their way, as Roger put on his hat - wig too, annoying as it might be - and his long coat, blues and golds and whites mingling into a perfect unison. He looked over the city of Nassau, instinctively grasping his hands behind his back, smiling happily. Elizabeth would surely love this, a chance to utilise the British Empire and its resources for good. He sighed, thinking about tomorrow. He'd need to reorganise the food, the munitions, the construction, everything. And he knew no one would like him hiring on the civilians from the beach side and the city itself, but there was no other choice. He wasn't going to hire slaves, not on an island filled with pirates and possibly Assassins. He'd be dead in a day.

Slowly, he began to stroll down the long earthwork rampart, speaking to the men around him. He wouldn't have them looking slovenly, and certainly not representing the Empire so poorly. Two men abreast, guns upright at their shoulders, standing tall, and absolutely no alcohol while on duty. The soldiers around the fort didn't fit any of those requirements.

"What a bloody mess..."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 12:21 pm

Elizabeth felt a lump rise in her throat as she saw Stodd change his clothes for a British uniform. She bolted off after the Admiral, growling in a mixture of emotions, and using all of her training to remain undetected.

"So you'll side with the British, will you" Elizabeth growled angrily as she landed before Stodd. She was positively enraged, and it was clearly seen from the fire in her eyes. "Are we to be enemies once again?" Elizabeth glared at the Admiral, more enraged than a damned demon.
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 12:28 pm

Roger smiled down at her, patting his hands to her shoulders and laughing. For some reason, he didn't suffer any fear from what was quite clearly genuine rage, instead it turned into joy. He entirely expected her to turn her attitude around when he told her what he had in mind. He never considered it, but perhaps realising Hornigold was back in the picture had been the thing that snapped him.

"Why must there be sides all the time? You want to help the people of Nassau, pirate and beggar alike. I'm going to buff up the fleet, rebuild the fort, and then I'm going to do everything in my power to turn Nassau into more than just some little hovel of shacks and shambles. Elizabeth, I could turn Nassau into the next Havana, the difference being it wouldn't be governed directly by anyone. Woodes Rogers is doing squat all for this island. Think about it!"
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 9:42 pm

Having kept to the shadows, in case anybody recognized him as being an associate of the 'Demon', and decided to interrogate him, he closely eyed the town, glancing at the fort every now and then. It was only when he spotted a familiar figure heading towards it, did he curse quietly, "Ah, shite, 'Lizzie... Gon' have tah save yer arse again...", and began creeping over towards the fort. Only when he was as close as he could be to it, did he begin walking towards the fort in broad daylight, not bothering to put his mask back on. When he stood behind her, he said, "'Liz... the hell you thinkin'? Walking up to a fort, full of men, alone - hell, I don't want this ending up like last time. That's why I'll stay behind you, because I could not bear you to end up nearly dying - again."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 4:40 am

"I'll be alright, Ent. But I wouldn't mind some help if this goes wrong." Elizabeth glared at the Admiral, and a deep growl escaped her throat.
"If you buff up the fleet, and rebuild the port, there'll be more British here than ever before! My people will be hunted down like dogs, and executed! A free land governed by free men! A land where all are seen as equals. I will not allow the British any place in Nassau."
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 9:32 am

"Are you forgetting the Spanish attack? It wasn't just British who died there. What if we all left, let's say every member of the Royal Navy packed up their things and left - the Spanish would move in, or the French. Or worst of all, the bloody Dutch. The pirates, they could keep the game going, but for how long?"

Roger looked down at Elizabeth, not even paying attention to the large Assassin that had joined them. He moved forward, dragging Liz with him, to ensure they were out of view of the other redcoats in the fort. Whether they were out of earshot was a different question, especially if the mood escalated.

"I'm the best hope this island has. If I can't secure my authority here, the British will send another man in to do my job. As long as I'm here, I can convince everyone to leave us be. I can tell the Templars I'm monitoring the well-known Assassin presence, I can tell the British I'm monitoring the pirates, and should anyone else come sniffing about, I'll blow their fucking ships under the ocean! You let me do what I need to do, you let me have my way here, and everything will pay off in the long run! What is wrong with you fucking pirates, being so unable to think long-term?! As long as I'm here Elizabeth, you and I can be safe and happy! What's so bad about that?!"

He'd said far more than he wanted. He'd let his emotions cloud his judgement, step in the way of his role as an Admiral, and now he'd gone over the line. He looked at Elizabeth for a long while, before turning, and making his way back up the ramp to the fort. Whatever goal he'd had before, he'd changed it now. He was going to reinforce this place, and stabilise it, whether Elizabeth liked it or not.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 2:20 am

Elizabeth had half the mind to go after the Admiral, and kill him, but that would draw too much attention, and ruin the plans.
"Bloody bastard" Elizabeth growled before she turned to face where the Admiral had gone off to, "I'm part Dutch, you poes! There's nothing wrong with the Dutch!" Elizabeth was about to storm off, but her emotions got the better of her.
"Hoerenjong! Homofiele kut kanarie! Lik mijn aars, pisvlek! Rukker! Trekvlek! Vieze vuile gore smeerlap! Apenkind! Kutaap! Vuile teringslijer" Elizabeth shouted before storming off in a rage.

Elizabeth threw open the doors of her mansion, still employing a wide multitude of swears in a variety of languages. Beelzebub, Lucifer, and Panther looked up at Elizabeth in confusion.
"Don't worry, none of you are in trouble" Elizabeth said with a sigh as she plopped down on the couch with a bottle of rum.
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 3:18 am

The sun rose on another day, and Roger was in the same place he'd been in for the last half a week. The fort was taking in new shipments every day thanks to talks with Woodes Rogers and other Governors in the West Indies, with new soldiers, new weapons, and new supplies coming in hauls. Contact with the British Rite had been met with trouble though, and only Reginald Birch had been able to ensure anything aided the settlement. The Grand Master would likely get in contact at a later date; Roger wanted to avoid dealing with Torres, if he could.

The only problem was, they were using British soldiers to build. Roger didn't want to dabble in slaves, and the residents of Nassau didn't want to work for him. He couldn't keep using his men this way, and if he had to, he'd start calling in the slaver ships from the Atlantic. Perhaps it would pay off; once they did their work, he'd let them set up in Nassau, and join the other inhabitants. It couldn't hurt, that was for sure.

"We've received word that we'll get a bump up in the fleet; two more frigates, and two trios of sloops. Should the Spanish rear their heads again they'll get butchered, and any pirates will either fear getting close, or be held at bay on the island. Captain Whitehorn is leading the reinforcements to us as we speak."

Roger was in such a bad way at this point, he didn't even think when he heard Daniel's name; just a captain as far as he was concerned, just like everyone who got in the way of these projects was no more than a barricade needing to be knocked down. The only thing that stood out in his mind anymore, the only thing not a pirate, not a redcoat, not a civilian, was Elizabeth. And with how things were going, he couldn't help but feel she'd end up killing him.

"We need more cannons, too. We've got the five hundred men, but we need to the fifty cannons. Everything we had when this fort was first built has fallen apart. We need it to be as strong as it was, or better. If possible, try and get us a man o' war as well."

The Lieutenant Colonel bowed, and made his way out of the fort to send word to those required. Eventually, the rest of the advisors left, leaving only Roger and his most important accomplice.

"Don't give me that look, Maynard. I need you to contact the Templars, tell them we need more hunters here to hunt down Assassins. I keep noticing our agents going missing, and I know it's Assassins."

Robert frowned, looking at the chart before him that displayed the island. He'd joined the Templars after the British more or less snubbed his achievement in bringing down the closest friend of the devil, Edward Thatch. Now, he was one of the best Enforcers in the West Indies, using his prestige and his own skill in combat to diminish Assassin influence wherever he went. Roger had personally requested the sailor, knowing the British wouldn't be using him as well as they should.

"If I bring any more Templars up here, we'll find that woman of yours, Roger. I've made sure to keep the amount perfect to ensure her safety, just as you requested. At this point-"

"Get us more Templars. Now."

Robert and Roger shared a long stare, before eventually the man and his legacy left the keep, making way to send word out to the Templar Rites in the Colonies, West Indies, and Europe. Roger looked at the map, and silently, marked a single pin where the manor was. This was all her doing, he could tell. Whatever she had planning, he was going to stop it. For the good of her, and everyone else.

Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 3:46 am

"Looks like you've had a rough day" Hornigold said with a laugh as he sat down beside Elizabeth.
"You have no idea. Admiral Roger Stodd is going to fuck up everything!" Hornigold let out a hearty laugh before wrapping his arm around Elizabeth, pulling her closer to him, and kissing her softly.
"You always were a wild woman, Elizabeth. Strongest person I know."
"Thank you, Ben" Elizabeth said softly as she stared into his warm eyes. She could feel her emotions welling up inside of her, and she didn't even try to restrain herself. Elizabeth straddled Hornigold, and kissed him deeply.
"What about Stodd" Hornigold asked nervously.
"To hell with him. He's made his choice" Elizabeth said with a soft laugh before she kissed Hornigold, and began to undo his coat. Hornigold slipped his hand down Elizabeth's pants, and Elizabeth let out a pleasured gasp. It wasn't long before Elizabeth was moaning in pleasure in such a way that it sounded as if she were practically singing an opera.

---

Elizabeth was woken up by a furious knocking at the mansion door.
"Oh for fucks sake" Elizabeth growled before she pulled on Hornigold's coat, and stormed off.

"What's wrong, love" Hornigold asked as he pulled on his pants.
"You don't want to know" Ember growled before she went off to get dressed before making her way to the fort.

"More Templars? Really, Stodd" Ember growled as she approached the Admiral. She held a letter tightly in her hand. A more elaborate Templar ring adorned her finger, a Grand Master's ring.
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 5:25 am

Roger looked over his shoulder, and then spun, drawing his gun in an instant. By now, the room had been cleaned up, so anything valuable was locked in the very same chest beneath Roger's table. The shined polished belt pistol was steady in his hand, while his other was gripping the basket-hilt of his blade. Two Captains he'd been talking with suddenly rounded on her, their hands on their swords and pistols, ready to slaughter.

"Hold!"

They froze, looking to Roger and then back to Elizabeth, before stepping back, leaving Roger at the forefront of the trio. He didn't move, his pistol aimed directly at her head. She was too close to have a chance to hit him, but just close enough to be hit by a ball of lead. It had been so long ago that they'd last been at a point like this.

"It seems they weren't enough. How did you get into my fort?"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 5:42 am

"Please, Roger, don't insult me. You know full well how I work. Besides, I got your invitation" Elizabeth said with a laugh as she held up the letter, revealing her ring in the process. "While most other Grand Masters wouldn't give two shits about coming to see you, I did." Elizabeth had a look of confidence, and an air of authority around her. Yet, there was a hint of weakness to her too. "Might I have a word in private? There is something I wish to discuss with you, something I'd rather not have your men hear, something I'm sure you'd rather they not hear."
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 5:57 am

Roger didn't budge. He didn't even blink. He kept his gun on her, aiming directly between her eyes. He smirked, shaking his head. These were his proteges, his 'heirs' almost, each young and cunning and able to become an Admiral, if they play their cards right. They'd come with the Templar agents, apparently they were up and comers like none other. He was happy to have them with him now.

"They'll hear everything I hear. They'll see every move you make, as I do. Whatever it is you have to say, say it. Then get out of my fort. I'm trying to save this place, and I don't want you messing that up."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 6:03 am

Elizabeth perched herself on the edge of the desk, and looked up at Stodd with pained eyes. She didn't know how she was going to tell him anything, she didn't know how he was going to react, she didn't even know if she should tell him.
"This is going to be very difficult for me to say, and I'm not sure you'll want to hear this..." Elizabeth looked to the two men and growled quietly. "Do they really have to be here? This is of a personal nature. Nothing to do with Assassins, British, Pirate, nor Templar."

"Heir? Ha! If only he knew."
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 6:17 am

"They stay. Now talk, or get out."

He kept his arm out, the gun pointed. He ensured he had his face to her at all times, not risking this being some sort of plot; Grand Master or not, she was an Assassin more often than anything else. Except for perhaps a pirate.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 6:27 am

"Do you remember when I found you in England? Do you remember the night on the Siren?" Elizabeth gently held her hand over her stomach, and hung her head in shame.
"Goddamn it! Roger, I'm pregnant" Elizabeth spat as she leapt off the desk, and rushed at the Admiral. The redness in her eyes, the tears welling up, it was plain to see that Elizabeth was about to cry. "And before you say anything, I have not laid with anyone else but you. Ben? Well I never allowed him that privilege." Elizabeth turned away from Stodd, and made for the door. "Would you rather I go to my girls at the brothel, or would you rather kill this child like you did my first?"
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 6:45 am

Roger froze. His certainty suddenly vanished, and he had to stop himself from dropping his gun. He looked at Elizabeth for a long time, his eyes on hers, drowning the sound of her talking out with white noise. He almost staggered, he wanted to collapse, but he couldn't. Not here. His mind ran rampant, and when everything came back to him, it hit with a force like nothing else.

Roger, I'm pregnant

I have not laid with anyone else but you

would you rather kill this child like you did my first?

Ben? Well I never allowed him that privilege

kill this child like you did my first?

kill this child like you did

kill this child

Roger twitched, and look at her. He motioned for the door. He needed her out. He needed her out before he did something he would regret for the rest of his life, as short as it would end up being. By the time she was gone, he dropped the gun on the table, and shuddered. His two associates moved in, unsure what to do, before he spoke.

"Get out. Now."

They left, shutting the door behind them. Roger grabbed the first thing he could, and hurled it at the wall. For the next thirty minutes, the only thing anyone heard from inside the keep was the sounds of things breaking.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 11:13 am

Elizabeth leaned against the wall, vomiting violently for about ten minutes before passing out for fifteen minutes, only to return to her violent vomiting for a further five minutes. A group of passing pirates recognised Elizabeth, and helped her to her feet.
"Captain Shay? What's wrong with you? Is there any way that we can help you?"
"Get me to the brothel, now" Elizabeth said weakly as she rested her head on one of the pirates. The pirates nodded, and helped Elizabeth make her way to the brothel.

"Jaysus Christ! Bring 'er inside!"

"We can only do this once she's healed, no sooner."
"Get the others! We protect the captain!" Two of the pirates raced off, and the brothel was soon surrounded by every pirate in Nassau, and they were all armed to the teeth. Nobody was allowed into the brothel. A group of rather tall Irishmen arrived with Beelzebub, Lucifer, and Panther; the animals looked ready to attack at any second. Hornigold paced around nervously, not knowing what was wrong with Elizabeth had him doing his nut.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 11:56 am

Seeing as to how a large group huddled around Elizabeth, as well as a few animals, Damian quickly pushed towards the front, hoping the animals would recognized him, and asked, "'Liz? Liz! What's goin' on 'ere? Ah've seen dyin' cows look better!", and, stooping quickly, said, "'Liz, y'need me to carry ye? Y'don' look fit for walkin' righ' now."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 1:20 pm

"I'm fine, Ent. Although it would be wonderful if you could help me to the cut-wife." Elizabeth held a hand over her mouth, and waited until her stomach had settled. "Says she can't do anything until I've stopped puking everywhere. I just want this thing out of me."
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 2:39 am

Roger stood at the forefront of three Redcoat Companies, armed up with rifles and grenades, standing at the ready as he looked over them, hands folded behind his back. Behind him, carts were being pushed in filled with fresh food, while others came in with dismantled cannons, ready to be rebuilt within the fort. Roger halted in his step, standing out and looking at his organisation.

"Alright men! You already know the situation here; we're going to lead our first, and hopefully final raid on Nassau. We're going to find any and all pirates or anti-imperialists holding out in the settlement, and dead or alive, we'll be bringing them back here! Do not harm civilians! Do not strike first! Only attack if an attack is initiated! If you must, ensure you kill! I will be leading the operation with all of you, and expect to see the utmost control and methodical execution of this plan! Now, move out!"

With that, the boots of half of the forts entire force began to move, down the ramp and into the town of Nassau, where the hunt for the last of the pirates would begin, and more importantly, where Roger would find Elizabeth, and do what needed to be done.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 3:04 am

Elizabeth could hear the marching of British soldiers, that familiar obnoxious stomping that normally signaled a battle, or what would end up being a battle.
"Get out of here! All of you! NOW" Elizabeth roared as she staggered forward. The men begrudgingly obeyed her command, and fled. They knew the plan, and they had strict orders to follow it.
"Elizabeth, no matter what happens, I'll stay by your side."
"Get out of here, Ben!"
"I'm not leaving you, not like this! No bloody way!"
"Just go, Ben! I'll be fine" Ember said assuringly. Hornigold looked at her sadly before giving her a soft kiss farewell, and raced off with the others. Beelzebub, Lucifer, and Panther stood beside Elizabeth, supporting her.
"Whatever the outcome, I know my job is done." Elizabeth stood before the brothel, awaiting her fate. She was the last of the most powerful pirates, the last true terror of the West-indies. "I suppose I deserve this. They'll probably hang me for treason, along with all my other crimes... Hell, they'll probably just kill me for the fun of it. But I'm not going down without a fight. If I'm going down, I'm taking them all with me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)   May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

May the Father of Understanding Guide Us (Open)
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next