Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Please ,Help me find something!! EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Please ,Help me find something!! EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Please ,Help me find something!! EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Please ,Help me find something!! EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Please ,Help me find something!! EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Please ,Help me find something!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Wad Wall
Wad Wall

Please ,Help me find something!! Empty
PostSubject: Please ,Help me find something!!   Please ,Help me find something!! EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 7:01 am

Yeah , so I'm just new here and..uh...nice meeting you, guys. But, right now, I'm gonna ask a question. Which roleplay(from 3rd crusade to WW2 concept) don't ask much about other's next post? Actually I'm semi-literate, and I post 1-2(sometimes 3 or 4) times a week. The reason about it is that I have limited time on using computer(I'm in a computer rental). And I'm playing the AC4 Black Flag(5% complete) right now. So which one?
Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question

Anyway, nice meeting you guys, again, as usual.
Back to top Go down
Clayst
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Please ,Help me find something!!   Please ,Help me find something!! EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 7:31 pm

Have a look through the threads and find one where people aren't posting everyday. Most of those ones are closed, but there should be some that will willingly accept another friendly face Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt-nIQC4bggU_0I-OB7cIVQ
Wad Wall
Wad Wall

PostSubject: Re: Please ,Help me find something!!   Please ,Help me find something!! EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 6:05 am

Thanks, bro. Very Happy

But, in character application, can I have 2 affiliations for my character(for AC4 RPGs)?? Question Question
Back to top Go down
Clayst
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Please ,Help me find something!!   Please ,Help me find something!! EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 5:45 pm

Yeah sure!
Back to top Go down
Wad Wall
Wad Wall

PostSubject: Re: Please ,Help me find something!!   Please ,Help me find something!! EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 7:07 am

Ah, last one, Mr. Bro. Should I also introduce my Main's quartermaster(or should I say Assistant) on the Char Applications, or I'll just introduce him/her when roleplaying? And is the Free Write our OCC?
Back to top Go down
Clayst
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Please ,Help me find something!!   Please ,Help me find something!! EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 4:08 pm

All details about your character should be on your character application, so add a little bit about the quartermaster in the application. Then go ahead and RP
Back to top Go down
Wad Wall
Wad Wall

PostSubject: Re: Please ,Help me find something!!   Please ,Help me find something!! EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 6:35 am

Wait, what about the Out Of Character? Where is it located? Is it the general board? Because on my last RP on other forums, every RPs have their own OOC? Is the general board our main OOC for all the series(from 3rd crusade to modern) of AC RPs?

And is the Contracts, like, agreement between you and your target (that should be post on OOC? Or like a request for other RPers, that is on other RPs(but same AC series)?

Sorry if I have to many questions, hope you understand. I just came from Gaia online RPs? Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Please ,Help me find something!!   Please ,Help me find something!! EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 3:43 pm

The Free Write is for like...say if you wanted to write your Character's backstory. That's what the freewrite is there for. As for an Out Of Character place. I don't know if there is one.
Back to top Go down
Clayst
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Please ,Help me find something!!   Please ,Help me find something!! EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 4:16 pm

People have made OOC topics on the general board down the bottom, in the free write section or some have made a second topic in the RP section. All of which are perfectly fine. Also Contracts were an idea that me and the old admin made that never really worked out. Basically the idea was that people could made up characters for others to hunt and kill.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Please ,Help me find something!!   Please ,Help me find something!! EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 11:14 pm

Hooooly cow, sorry for being absent for so long, I just now realized how many newbies I'll miss up greeting! Well, anywho - Call me Guily, maybe Michael if we get close enough, and, since my time is short - hellooooooo there, man! Or... Woman! Can't read that much at the moment, so, have fun dudes, see ya'll later!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please ,Help me find something!!   Please ,Help me find something!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Please ,Help me find something!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assassin's Creed RPG Forum :: Forum Rules :: Introductions-
Jump to: