Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Glaciio Kudziev EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Glaciio Kudziev EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Glaciio Kudziev EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Glaciio Kudziev EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Glaciio Kudziev EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Glaciio Kudziev

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Izoic
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer
Izoic

Glaciio Kudziev Empty
PostSubject: Glaciio Kudziev   Glaciio Kudziev EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 5:21 am

Name: Glaciio(gla-she-e-o) Kudziev

Affiliation: Templar

Appearance: Wears the same jacket as his father, Aleksandr Kudziev, with some modification making it more of a "Templar Tempered" style. He wears a hat like Julien du Casse's but darker black, and pure straight. Eyes are dark blue, 5'10.

Personality: A lot more social then his Father, Aleksandr, heavy influenced by his father, carries nearly the same traits however is not hard to anger, and not easily fooled. However, he doesn't know his Limits.

Favorite Weapons: Being heavily influenced by Aleksandr, Aleks did not train him. He wields a Bastard Sword along with a "Silver Plated Musket" from AC:Unity(I couldn't find the actual name D:)

Strengths: Great Marksmanship, Infamous for his heavy blow, Intimidating, and follows orders from his higher ups right away.

Weaknesses: Being held back, his lack of temper, and his friendliness

Background/Bio:
My father, Aleksandr, he was a great pirate and Assassin. At a young age I've told him that I want to be a Templar. My father looked at me and said "You know, your grandfather was a Master Templar of Russia." with no anger in his voice. He raised me fine, normal, he quit the Assassins so he was always with me. He taught me what anger really was, what deception is actually used for and the Templar's main goal. Order. I was obsessed with joining them. My Father, all aware, remained telling me "Continue with what you wish, son." He was the best father I could ask for. Even though he hunted my "kind" he still supported me, and never turned on me. He was always there, when I hurt myself, when I hurt somebody, when I stole, when I was stolen from. I was his shadow, he was my light. He taught me the Assassin ways of killing to help. I think Aleksandr knew that he wouldn't live for me to become the Master Assassin I am today. As obedient as I was, I'd never kill him. Father told me to stay away from certain things as restricted areas, etc. It became less known I was Russian, my fathers accent wasn't strong in me. My mother was a Assassin that was executed for piracy. I was raised in Nassau but as of now I am in the Colonies searching for any signs of the Templar order. I walked into a Inn and whispered to the Innkeeper, asking for any sign of Templars, he responded with "Do not talk now..." and told me to buy or leave. I bought a room and headed upstairs until I was stopped by a man. "What do you know of our Order?" he said.  "You're...with the Order?" "With them? I lead them." Says the man. He extended his hand and I shook it "I am Haytham Kenway. And who are you?" "Glaciio. Glaciio Kudziev." I responded. He taught me their ways, showed me everything he could of, me and him became really close. He was a brother. He awarded me when I became a Master Templar. He gave me Shay Patrick Cormac's Bastard Sword, and a Silver Plated Musket that had the Templar emblem on it. I was now a Templar. I was now doing right.

This was for my change of heart. I now am side with the Templar order. I chose a vision of order versus a vision of all out chaos.

-Izoic

Last edited by Izoic on Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

Glaciio Kudziev Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glaciio Kudziev   Glaciio Kudziev EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 1:56 am

Approved

Back to top Go down
Izoic
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer
Izoic

Glaciio Kudziev Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glaciio Kudziev   Glaciio Kudziev EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 2:47 am

I've been meaning to ask, on a scale to 1-10(10 being the best)how good was it? And why would you give it that number? I always want to improve.
Back to top Go down
Clayst
Admin
Admin

Glaciio Kudziev Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glaciio Kudziev   Glaciio Kudziev EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 3:03 am

I'm not going to give you a rating out of 100 because it's all personal opinion. But you have some really good points, and I like the whole family timeline thing. your background should be in third person. All RP must be in third person unless you want to make a specific first person RP. This is just because it helps peoples with names and such. But you have some great points! Also, you say he is quick to anger, but his weakness is calmness? Do you mean he isn't calm?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt-nIQC4bggU_0I-OB7cIVQ
Izoic
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer
Izoic

Glaciio Kudziev Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glaciio Kudziev   Glaciio Kudziev EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 3:19 am

Thank you for pointing that typo out I was thinking about Aleksandr and how we was calm. Although Glaciio is calm, he still get's angry fast but by default is calm. Also I do my best in 1st person while story telling. However, I do RP in 3rd person but next character I make, it'll be in 3rd person, for sure.
Back to top Go down
Clayst
Admin
Admin

Glaciio Kudziev Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glaciio Kudziev   Glaciio Kudziev EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 3:20 am

Yeah all good, just pointing out the whole 1st/3rd thing incase you were thinking of RPing with 1st
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt-nIQC4bggU_0I-OB7cIVQ
Izoic
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer
Izoic

Glaciio Kudziev Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glaciio Kudziev   Glaciio Kudziev EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 3:23 am

Ah, no, RPing in first is a sin on my hand. Although I prefer writing in 1st, RPing in 1st for me wouldn't turn well on my part.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Glaciio Kudziev Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glaciio Kudziev   Glaciio Kudziev Empty

Back to top Go down

Glaciio Kudziev
Page 1 of 1