Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Safety and peace be upon you, guys! EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Safety and peace be upon you, guys! EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Safety and peace be upon you, guys! EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Safety and peace be upon you, guys! EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Safety and peace be upon you, guys! EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Safety and peace be upon you, guys!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
GhostFaceKiller

Safety and peace be upon you, guys! Empty
PostSubject: Safety and peace be upon you, guys!   Safety and peace be upon you, guys! EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 4:52 am

Hi everyone! My real name is Adrianna Torres, I live in Canada and I am 17 years old.
Why the hack am I telling you such stuff?
Anyways, I always loved AC series and I was looking for a nice forum to do RP since I was kinda bored of french RPing... don't have anything about French people, but I was tired of all the "putain" and the "guignol" stuff over there D:
My user name comes from Ghostface Killah, a Wu-Tang Clan rapper! I love rap, especially Tupac's!
Anyways, so first time ever RPing in english! I feel kinda stressed right now O.o... please be kind! I'm a spanish girl, english isn't my first language at all!
I think that's about it...! I hope we will be friends and that somehow you'll have fun RPing with me even if I'm really bad! Yay!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Safety and peace be upon you, guys!   Safety and peace be upon you, guys! EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 4:42 pm

Welcome, Welcome - Don't worry, I can already tell you'll be a great RPer, and my name is Bond, James Bond.. nah, real name's Michael Hunt - Very unfortunate of me, I know, due to the whole 'Mike Hunt' thing. Parents didn't realize until they called me by the shortened version when I was fifteen. Also 28 - Oldest person on this site that I know, and I live America, so, Bald Eagles, God Bless the U.S.A, Etc., Etc., Etc., ...Blech.
Back to top Go down
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
GhostFaceKiller

PostSubject: Re: Safety and peace be upon you, guys!   Safety and peace be upon you, guys! EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 5:13 pm

Hehe oops! But it's alright! You name still sounds cool!
Yeah! 'Murica, hell yeah! Hahaha I'll stop disturbing you I swear Very Happy
By the way, I loooove your profile picture! Deadpool is awesome, I've got the same angry design on my hat!
I hope we will be RPing together! You sound really sweet Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Safety and peace be upon you, guys!   Safety and peace be upon you, guys! EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 7:20 pm

Hola, mi amiga. Mi llama es Racheal Back y soy americana. I took 3 years of Spanish in high school, but so far I can only construct very small sentences, like the one I just gave you ^_^ Right now though, I think learning another language aside from Spanish would be cool, like Italian. ^_^ Welcome to the forum and to the Assassin's Creed Forum Family! Very Happy I look forward to your roleplay style. ^_^
Back to top Go down
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
GhostFaceKiller

PostSubject: Re: Safety and peace be upon you, guys!   Safety and peace be upon you, guys! EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 7:29 pm

Thanks DarkAssassin! Which to RP with you someday Very Happy Your spanish is really better than the one of other people trying to tell me something hehe ^^ Thanks for the warm welcome here Very Happy!
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Safety and peace be upon you, guys!   Safety and peace be upon you, guys! EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 7:47 pm

de nada, mi amiga! Very Happy lol. I'm actually really surprised my Spanish is good though. Because I can't speak without having to think of pronunciation with certain words. Funny thing: I was google translating some stuff with my boyfriend on facebook's video cam thing that they got and typed in "i love you" and I spoke it after hearing it pronounced a few times XD that was interesting to say the least. And you're welcome! ^_^ It's always nice to see new 'faces' around here. or in Forum terms, new Avatars XD
Back to top Go down
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
GhostFaceKiller

PostSubject: Re: Safety and peace be upon you, guys!   Safety and peace be upon you, guys! EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 9:42 pm

You're so damn sweet :'D I'm really happy to have found that RPing forum, you guys sound just so cool!! Can't wait to rp with you guys!

Deal With It! said Jacob xD
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Safety and peace be upon you, guys!   Safety and peace be upon you, guys! EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 9:49 pm

XD ^_^ you seem really nice too! Very Happy I'm curious though. You said you're a spanish girl. So...what're you doing up in cold Canada?
Back to top Go down
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
GhostFaceKiller

PostSubject: Re: Safety and peace be upon you, guys!   Safety and peace be upon you, guys! EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 12:20 am

My parents moved here for about 20years now! So, technically, I'm Canadian! Hehe >3<
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Safety and peace be upon you, guys!   Safety and peace be upon you, guys! EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 3:49 am

:3 of course ^_^
Back to top Go down
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
GhostFaceKiller

PostSubject: Re: Safety and peace be upon you, guys!   Safety and peace be upon you, guys! EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 11:20 am

But still, the first langague I've learnded was spanish!
... then french
Aaaaaand finaly english! Woah D:
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Safety and peace be upon you, guys!   Safety and peace be upon you, guys! EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 2:48 pm

XD nice! ^_^ you could possibly get a job as a translator Very Happy
Back to top Go down
David Shuter
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
David Shuter

PostSubject: Re: Safety and peace be upon you, guys!   Safety and peace be upon you, guys! EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 9:21 pm

YAY ANOTHER CANADIAN! *Hugs* I'm 18 from Ontario, and David Shuter is actually my real name so yeah XD
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Safety and peace be upon you, guys!   Safety and peace be upon you, guys! EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 11:42 pm

O_O that's your real name!? O_O That's cool ^_^
Back to top Go down
David Shuter
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
David Shuter

PostSubject: Re: Safety and peace be upon you, guys!   Safety and peace be upon you, guys! EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 11:57 pm

Yup, My main OC for like every fandom is based off me. David Shuter: Heir of Gryffindor, David Zeusson lightningsword/razacrazer:Dragon Rider. David the Black:Dragon rider wizard. David Shuter Razacrazer:Iron Thunder. David Cullen ect. XD
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Safety and peace be upon you, guys!   Safety and peace be upon you, guys! EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 12:29 am

O_O FUCK that's a lot! XD I try to give my characters their own personality, therefore a new name. I just don't like my name enough to base a character off myself. XD Well, my boyfriend did that already XD gave her cross earrings too ^_^
Back to top Go down
Yuki Asuka
Trusted
Trusted
Yuki Asuka

PostSubject: Re: Safety and peace be upon you, guys!   Safety and peace be upon you, guys! EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 3:30 am

Hello there o/ Its good to see another rp'er around :3 A pleasure to meet you, I'm Yuki~ Yuki Asuka. Look forward to rp with you ;D
Back to top Go down
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
GhostFaceKiller

PostSubject: Re: Safety and peace be upon you, guys!   Safety and peace be upon you, guys! EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 7:21 pm

Hi David from Ontario!!! Never thought there would be another Canadian Assassin here Very Happy I'm from Quebec!! Nice to meet you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
GhostFaceKiller

PostSubject: Re: Safety and peace be upon you, guys!   Safety and peace be upon you, guys! EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 7:24 pm

Hi Yuki!!! Can't wait to rp with you too, you sound so badass c: And I loooooove SaO!! Didn't see season 2 tho :/
And hehe! You do as I do, DarkAssassin! My character never are completely me!
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Safety and peace be upon you, guys!   Safety and peace be upon you, guys! EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 10:01 pm

^_^ oh, I'm from the good old USA, btw. Just thought I'd throw that out there XD
Back to top Go down
David Shuter
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
David Shuter

PostSubject: Re: Safety and peace be upon you, guys!   Safety and peace be upon you, guys! EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 10:04 pm

I base my main characters loosly off myself. The name and the background are close to the same, editted to fit the lore of course, but they are what I want to be/become. I have many other OC's too, David is just my main one.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Safety and peace be upon you, guys!   Safety and peace be upon you, guys! EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 2:07 pm

cool! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Safety and peace be upon you, guys!   Safety and peace be upon you, guys! Empty

Back to top Go down

Safety and peace be upon you, guys!
Page 1 of 1