Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
The Professor returns to his... Uh.. Nest? EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
The Professor returns to his... Uh.. Nest? EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
The Professor returns to his... Uh.. Nest? EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
The Professor returns to his... Uh.. Nest? EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
The Professor returns to his... Uh.. Nest? EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

The Professor returns to his... Uh.. Nest?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor
Regular
Regular
Professor

The Professor returns to his... Uh.. Nest? Empty
PostSubject: The Professor returns to his... Uh.. Nest?   The Professor returns to his... Uh.. Nest? EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 4:42 am

First off, before the emotional crying and begging to be let back, I must first congratulate.. *checks name* Arno Dorian! Not the one you play as in AC Unity, but the one lurking around this site.. Yes you! Later yesterday, I received a message. I was just 'This thing still exists?' For the message said that someone (Arno) had posted in my old French topic! Which was great! Basically, I then began lurking, myself, and found my I joined in the first place... Then I began having all these new ideas for characters and ways to turn the site into my lab! So I am welcoming myself back whether you like it or not, and it's great to be here again!
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

The Professor returns to his... Uh.. Nest? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Professor returns to his... Uh.. Nest?   The Professor returns to his... Uh.. Nest? EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 6:12 pm

majQa' Dub! 'e' Segh Hoch maH neH tlhIngan DaH vaj laH Dalegh... nah, nah, I'm not gonna do that all in Klingon. But, yeah - Welcome back, neat to see some users returning - you're the second, DeadlyWest is the first, I think - so, yeah, you seem like a guy/gal, so, hopefully we can maybe Roleplay in the future!
Back to top Go down

The Professor returns to his... Uh.. Nest?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assassin's Creed RPG Forum :: Forum Rules :: Introductions-
Jump to: