Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
The Sword and the Stodd [OPEN] EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
The Sword and the Stodd [OPEN] EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
The Sword and the Stodd [OPEN] EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
The Sword and the Stodd [OPEN] EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
The Sword and the Stodd [OPEN] EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

The Sword and the Stodd [OPEN]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FallenSanity
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
FallenSanity

The Sword and the Stodd [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: The Sword and the Stodd [OPEN]   The Sword and the Stodd [OPEN] EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 10:13 am

”Ahhh! Ahh..! Ah... “

Camden Whitt coughed and gasped, clambering out of his Animus, as he padded his hands over himself, before letting out a long and steady sigh. Melanie Lemay rushed over to him, as she had been walking past to ask him about what he’d learnt. She looked at him as he leant back against his desk, sighing happily.

”Oh my God! Are you alright?”

Camden nodded, panting still but glad to be out of it. He’d been in the Animus for way too long, and he almost felt like he actually had been stabbed just then. He looked at her, and recognised her, and smiled happily. He felt good to be comforted by someone he trusted.

He'd been at Abstergo Entertainment for four years now, and he'd learnt to love it here. Following a few loose ends of his ancestry, this new strain had been everything he'd been after. And it seemed to finally have gone somewhere.

”I’m fine, ma’am. Just had a bit of a shock in my session, that’s all.”

She nodded and looked at a few of the documents on his table, and recognised the two she’d put on his desk not two weeks ago. Like any agent that knew about the Assassin or Templar Orders, he’d been commissioned with specifically finding a Piece of Eden.

”Miss Lemay… I think I found it. I mean, I don’t know where it is now, but the Sword of Eden… In the Caribbean… I found it. It killed Daniel Whitehorn.”
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Sword and the Stodd [OPEN]   The Sword and the Stodd [OPEN] EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 3:39 am

Ember had returned to Abstergo after the incident at London. She was happy to finally be back in the safety of a fully functioning Templar organisation. Since John Standish had died, she needed to do everything herself. Normally, she would have done everything from the comfort of her own home, but now there was a pressing matter that required her attention. A week prior, she had received information about a man with ties to her ancestor, Elizabeth Shay. She felt her phone vibrate, and groaned loudly.
"Aye?"
"Sorry to disturb you, Grand Master, but we have captured some Assassins at your apartment. What should we do with them?"
"Kill them" Ember said coldly before she ended the call. She wiped her brow, and pushed open the doors. Looking exactly like her ancestor made her instantly recognisable to anyone that had interacted with her ancestor. She lowered the hood of her black hoodie, adjusted her fringe, and pulled a tablet from her bag. Her piercings said that she wasn't the most innocent of people.
"Mister Camden Whitt? How are you doing today?"
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: The Sword and the Stodd [OPEN]   The Sword and the Stodd [OPEN] EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 5:32 am

Camden turned around in his chair, smiling as he recognised the renowned descendant of the renowned Templar and ex-Assassin. He stood up, grabbing his bottle of Jack Daniel's and gesturing for Ember to take a seat.

"Oh not too bad. A little tired, a little worn out, but I'm feeling honoured to know you've come to see me."

Camden leant up against his desk, taking a swig quickly before setting the bottle down, knowing she probably wouldn't take too lightly to him drinking in the midst of what must have been a fairly serious reason for her being here. He pushed a few of his papers aside, before finding the folder he'd only gotten back an hour ago. It had stamps and signs all over it, with some resembling Templar crosses, some the Abstergo logo, and some just signatures. He opened it, and grabbed one piece of paper specifically.

"Just in case you've come here with any doubts; this is what I saw. The Sword of Eden, used by that Admiral."

He handed over a drawing, a very detailed one, that looked almost exactly like the one that Roger Stodd was in possession of. Camden didn't know how much Ember had studied of her ancestors history, but he had to assume it was enough to know the sword.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Sword and the Stodd [OPEN]   The Sword and the Stodd [OPEN] EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 5:49 am

"Please, there's no need to worry about formalities, nor behaving in a certain manner." Ember looked at the folder, and chuckled quietly to herself. She remembered that memory of Elizabeth, Stodd, and Whitehorn. "You know, Elizabeth was in possession of the sword for a brief period of time. Last I remember seeing it in her memories was a few months after the incident at Santiago de Cuba. Last time it was sighted was off the coast of England on the way to Ponta Delgada." She may have looked, sounded, and moved like Elizabeth, but their personalities were only marginally different. "Actually, I only approach people whose ancestors interacted with Elizabeth Shay." Ember returned her tablet to her bag, and tied up her hair, revealing a tattoo above her ear resembling the scene from Peter Pan where the children were flying off to Neverland. "I'm sorry, but I need to examine you for a moment. We had two severe cases of the bleeding effect a few months ago, and with the amount of time you spent in there, I need to make sure that you are alright."
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: The Sword and the Stodd [OPEN]   The Sword and the Stodd [OPEN] EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 6:06 am

Camden blinked, but didn't do anything to stop her. He stood up and rubbed his eyes; he didn't feel any sort of issues regarding to the Bleed Effect, but he wasn't willing to risk it. He had to admit, the stab had hurt him somewhat, and that seemed incredibly odd. Then again, it could've just been his brain making him feel it. He honestly didn't know.

"Well, I wouldn't say Daniel and Elizabeth 'interacted' per say. A few harsh words, a few silent slurs, and... Nearly a fight. Then again, if that fight had turned into a proper one, I doubt they'd have had chance later on to interact at all."

He rubbed his neck, thinking about what she'd said. Ponta Delgada... It sounded sort of Spanish. He made the assumption that it was in the Caribbean, so...

"Ponta Delgada... is that near the Bahamas?"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Sword and the Stodd [OPEN]   The Sword and the Stodd [OPEN] EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 6:36 am

"In a way, aye. And it wasn't just Elizabeth that Whitehorn interacted with." Ember finished her work with Whitt, and took notes of everything. She remembered her traumatic experience with the bleeding effect, and trembled. She turned away from him, lifted up her shirt and hoodie, and revealed the scars on her back. "Would've been lost to her if it weren't for John Standish and a young lad we called Bugsy. Needless to say, we've learnt to be careful." Ember pulled down her shirt and hoodie, and turned to face Whitt. She couldn't quite figure out how he came to exist if Stodd killed Whitehorn. "Sorry if I seem rude, but I remember Stodd killing Daniel Whitehorn back at Santiago de Cuba. Yet here you are. How" Ember asked as she finally took a seat. "I haven't had the opportunity to review that set of memories, and reviewing the memories of a male ancestor has always seemed strange to me, so I try to avoid it."
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: The Sword and the Stodd [OPEN]   The Sword and the Stodd [OPEN] EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:21 pm

"That's obvious, isn't it? Stodd might be a dick, but he's not gonna kill the closest thing he had to a friend and partner before Elizabeth. He told Daniel not to hunt him anymore, I half suspect the Admiral made sure not to kill Daniel when he stabbed him."

Daniel took another swig of his drink and went to put it down, before having two more. He wiped his mouth and sighed, thinking for a moment on the fight. It seemed like a blur really; he'd not held his ground all that well, that was for sure. Roger and that sword seemed to get along way better than Camden or Daniel had expected.

"It might be worth delving into that guys mind one day. Then again, from what I've heard, he and Liz don't go too far from each other anymore. I guess it's just tit for tat, or whatever."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Sword and the Stodd [OPEN]   The Sword and the Stodd [OPEN] EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 1:50 am

"And to think he was about ready to send her to the East-indies to keep her safe." Ember looked at the Assassin, jotted down some notes on her tablet, and pulled her phone from her pocket. She quickly sent a message to one of her teammates, and awaited their arrival. "I hope there's no ill will between us simply because of our ancestors. It has been almost three hundred years now."
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: The Sword and the Stodd [OPEN]   The Sword and the Stodd [OPEN] EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 3:24 am

Camden shrugged, smiling, as he drank some more. He paused for a moment, when he thought he was seeing two Ember's, only to realise it was no more than her reflection. Or... yeah, probably.

"Hey, Whitehorn was a dick. I'm not one to get all prissy and up my own ass because he I've seen through his eyes and walked in his shoes. Roger sort of fucked up Daniels mind, Elizabeth is just unlucky enough to be in his radius at times."

Camden stretched, scratching his neck and thinking for a while. He had to admit, it'd be interesting to see where Daniel went from this point on. If he did survive, it must've been the Assassins that helped him. The only real question at this point was why.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Sword and the Stodd [OPEN]   The Sword and the Stodd [OPEN] EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 3:57 am

"Ah, well Elizabeth wasn't innocent at all, as you very well know. She was a sadistic traitor to the Assassins, and a violent woman, especially when friends, family, or loved ones were threatened."

Ember smiled when a young man with white hair entered the room. He wore plain black jeans, a black Abstergo hoodie, and converse sneakers. He seemed free of tattoos and piercings.
"Mister Whitt, this is one of my teammates, Marco Coetzee." Marco looked between the two, and held out his hand to Whitt.
"It is a pleasure to finally meet you, mister Whitt."
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: The Sword and the Stodd [OPEN]   The Sword and the Stodd [OPEN] EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 1:22 am

"And you, Coetzee. Though I can't say I know your name."

Roger looked at Ember, rather interested by what was going on now. He never felt too comfortable being outnumbered, even in Abstergo, but he wasn't unused to it these days. One guy had been exploring some Atlantic Templar a while ago, and they'd experienced all sorts of weird shit when that happened. As long as neither of them looked like they'd been raised in gulags, it wasn't that bad.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Sword and the Stodd [OPEN]   The Sword and the Stodd [OPEN] EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 7:20 am

"Now, mister Whitt, I have a proposal. Since we both have ancestors linked to that sword of Eden, and we've yet to discover its final resting place, why don't we work together?" Ember pulled her sleeves down over her hands, and watched as Marco took a seat beside her. "That way, we at least stand a better chance of finding it? My team has experience with temples, so if it ended up there, we can help. And don't worry, the rest of my teammates are Assassins like you."
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: The Sword and the Stodd [OPEN]   The Sword and the Stodd [OPEN] EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 1:22 pm

"Hm, well see, I'm not too attached to the Assassins anymore. I'm not doing some covert mission to find the Sword, I'm happy with Abstergo. I know they're Templars, they know I'm an Assassin. It doesn't matter to me. This is a job, it's just a coincidence that it coincides with my order, and the order my order is enemies with."

He stood up, stretching his neck and arms, looking at Ember and Marco in their seats. He was less than interested in issues regarding the Templars and Assassins - he enjoyed the benefits of it, of course, but in the end it was a conflict he had no interest in.

"Unless I get something out of this, or I'm told to do it by Melay or one of her henchmen, then I'm not interested. I just locate the sword in the animus, I'm not gonna go skulking about for it in Portugal or Brazil or Indonesia or something."
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: The Sword and the Stodd [OPEN]   The Sword and the Stodd [OPEN] EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 12:43 pm

[[OOC: Bump? :p ]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sword and the Stodd [OPEN]   The Sword and the Stodd [OPEN] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Sword and the Stodd [OPEN]
Page 1 of 1