Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
The Profane, A Warship - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
The Profane, A Warship - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
The Profane, A Warship - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
The Profane, A Warship - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
The Profane, A Warship - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

The Profane, A Warship

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Hiax15
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Hiax15

The Profane, A Warship - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Profane, A Warship   The Profane, A Warship - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 11:33 pm

O'Riley sat down after he put his coat on the back of his chair, "Well I recieved a supply shipment today and the patent is doing fine, So ya have fully completed the favor I asked of ya." He pulled out a few pieces of paper, "I just have a few things for ya to sign."
Back to top Go down
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Sakoal

PostSubject: Re: The Profane, A Warship   The Profane, A Warship - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 12:03 pm

"Well then you can count on me to sign them." Joseph leaned onto his desk and grabbed a feathery ink pen. "Although perhaps next time, a forewarning that you're coming would be nice. So I'm not caught.. offguard." He said, referring to his current situation.
Back to top Go down
Hiax15
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Hiax15

PostSubject: Re: The Profane, A Warship   The Profane, A Warship - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 7:16 pm

He set three papers down in front of Joseph, "Of course I will. I figured I was in the area so I might as well get two birds with one stone," O'Riley said with his usual smile. "Just sign on the bottom. The first one says you have completed a large favor. The second talks about how I approved it and accept it. The third talks about a small favor being removed as a bonus." O'Riley still held a paper in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Sakoal

PostSubject: Re: The Profane, A Warship   The Profane, A Warship - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 7:17 pm

Joseph dipped the pen in a small inkwell then signed the papers. "It was quite a fight. Is that all?"
Back to top Go down
Hiax15
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Hiax15

PostSubject: Re: The Profane, A Warship   The Profane, A Warship - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 7:35 pm

O'Riley smiled as the ink dried, "Well I also have this paper work, but I am only passing it to from a friend of mine." He handed the paper right to Joseph. It was the same one John had gave him on the ship, but there was extra on the bought that. "Dear Joseph Wiles, we will be sending a small group of men to inspect your compound. We also will be relinquished you of half of your men if you do not comply with the orders given above." at the bottom was notarized by the court again.
Back to top Go down
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Sakoal

PostSubject: Re: The Profane, A Warship   The Profane, A Warship - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 7:39 pm

"Tell your friend if he wants to talk he has to make an appointment." Joseph stood up and tossed the paper aside. "My men are loyal to me. I can't just give them away. They are people for gods sake." Joseph leaned on the side of his desk. "Now that'll be all Mr.ORiley."
Back to top Go down
Hiax15
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Hiax15

PostSubject: Re: The Profane, A Warship   The Profane, A Warship - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 9:28 pm

O'Riley stood up, as he folded the paper, "Oh I agree with ya, they are people." He pocketed the papers, "However, ya did sign a legal document to allow John to use your men when need be, therefor you gave your word." He put his coat on," And if a man cannot live by his word, then what can he live by," He turned to leave. As he opened the door, O'Riley turned back, "By the way my friend that I brought the papers for is not John. The friend is one the men who signed the paper. He just asked me to save his postman a trip." And with that he turned left, closing the door behind him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Profane, A Warship   The Profane, A Warship - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Profane, A Warship
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assassin's Creed RPG Forum :: American Revolution (AC3) :: RPG'S-
Jump to: