Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Christopher Donnelly EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Christopher Donnelly EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Christopher Donnelly EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Christopher Donnelly EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Christopher Donnelly EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Christopher Donnelly

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

Christopher Donnelly Empty
PostSubject: Christopher Donnelly   Christopher Donnelly EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 5:20 am

Name:
Christopher Donnelly

Affiliation:
Assassin

Appearance:
Christopher has well defined muscles, pitch-black hair tied back in a short tail, and stands at 6'00". He has heterochromia; one blue eye, and one green eye. Christopher wears black suede robes with shark-grey trims. Beneath his robes, Christopher wears a grey silken shirt, and black pants. His black boots reach just below his knees. His chiselled features have the ladies throwing himself at his feet.

Personality:
Christopher is a true gentleman. He was taught from a young age to be respectful of his elders, and women. He thinks things through before jumping in. He does have a slight temper, much like his grandmother, Elizabeth. However, he gets incredibly violent when his friends or family are threatened. Christopher puts the welfare of others before himself.

Favorite Weapons:
- Hidden blades
- Family sword
- Air rifle

Strengths:
- Christopher is incredibly strong. He is capable of lifting two brutes in one go, without breaking a sweat.
- He has a highly advanced version of not only eagle vision, but eagle sense too. He is able to hear his target's thoughts, relive their memories, and share what he hears or sees with other Assassins.
- He has, like his grandmother, a vast understanding of the properties of various plants. He also has an extensive knowledge of the precursors and their artefacts.
- He is a silver tongued serpent who can easily bend others to his will, and lie convincingly.

Weaknesses:
- Due to his understanding of the precursors and their artefacts, Christopher has become a target of the Templars. Of course, it doesn't help that he is part of the Shay and Donnelly bloodlines; two of the most hunted bloodlines.
- Christopher's protectiveness over his friends and family can cause him to lose focus of the task at hand.
- His temper tends to land him in hot water quite often.

Background:
Christopher was born into the Assassin Brotherhood. From the moment he learned how to read, he began training with his grandmother, Elizabeth. She taught him everything she knew about medicine and the properties of the various plants. When he was eight, Christopher began training with his family before beginning his Assassin training at the age of ten.

Christopher was initiated into the Assassin Brotherhood at the age of sixteen. When he was twenty, Christopher was promoted to the rank of Master Assasin. After some time, he decided to sail to the colonies in order to help the Assassins establish themselves.

Last edited by Voidmon on Thu Jun 25, 2015 2:21 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Christopher Donnelly   Christopher Donnelly EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 5:29 am

My reaction:
Christopher Donnelly Tumblr_luei74eM5Q1qzo4v6o1_250
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Christopher Donnelly   Christopher Donnelly EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 5:33 am

Why that reaction? Also, I miss "Assassin of the Black Flag"
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Christopher Donnelly   Christopher Donnelly EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 5:38 am

I don't know. It's 4:35 a.m. here. Made sense. To me, anyways. Also, I'm sure the Black Flag deal-aro(deal-uh-ru) is that DA, or, DarkAssassin, is busy with, I dunno, College? Life? Finding the answer to why all phones are always below 50% power? I dunno. I checked Dark's profile, and the Job area was labeled as 'Majoring in/for' somethin somethin I forgot the rest and am sort of just too lazy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christopher Donnelly   Christopher Donnelly Empty

Back to top Go down

Christopher Donnelly
Page 1 of 1