Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Stranded {Alternate Timeline} - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Stranded {Alternate Timeline} - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Stranded {Alternate Timeline} - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Stranded {Alternate Timeline} - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Stranded {Alternate Timeline} - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Stranded {Alternate Timeline}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

Stranded {Alternate Timeline} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranded {Alternate Timeline}   Stranded {Alternate Timeline} - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 4:50 pm

Damian stood up, still clutching Jeffery. As he starting walking, he said something about "my Jeffery..." He was still holding Jeffery, and said, "So, I assume ya wanna know how I ended up here, or what?" He only let go of Jeffery to puhis sword in the sheath on his back, but he quickly picked up Jeffery again.

(I'm sort of considering putting up a character application for Jeffery. Jeffery has said some deep stuff to Damian so far.)
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stranded {Alternate Timeline}   Stranded {Alternate Timeline} - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 5:11 pm

(Ah, the inner workings of a coconut.)

Elizabeth "Demon" Shay

"Actually, that would be quite nice" Elizabeth said calmly. She had wondered how long the stranger had been on the island if he had already resorted to talking to a coconut. With any other person, they wouldn't start talking to inanimate objects until a month had passed.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Stranded {Alternate Timeline}   Stranded {Alternate Timeline} - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 5:51 pm

"I... can't remember that well..." He turned around, looked at Jeffery, and said, "Was it Six days or Six weeks?" Silence. "Damnit, Jeffery, it is not a Yes or No question." A longer silence. He turned back around, and said, "He can be difficult at times," He saidm Holding the coconut, "He said it was four weeks, but I think it's been six days... or, was it weeks? I'd know if SOMEONE," He said, shaking Jeffery a bit, "Gave me a straight answer!"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stranded {Alternate Timeline}   Stranded {Alternate Timeline} - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 6:29 pm

Elizabeth Shay

"Probably six weeks" Elizabeth laughed. "But we'll have you back in civilisation soon, just you..." Elizabeth went white with shock when she realised her beloved ship was missing. "No! Where the bloody hell is it?! She was moored right here!"
"Calm down, captain. I'm sure they'll come back for us."
"Since when does a ship come back after marooning its captain" Elizabeth roared.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Stranded {Alternate Timeline}   Stranded {Alternate Timeline} - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 12:37 am

"She does have a point, ya know." Said Damian to Shane. "So, what do we do? The four of us, trapped on an island, with no chance of escape. If we swim, probaly be a a hundred leagues or so just to get to land, and sharks'll definetley of got to us by then." He sas refrencing to the fourth person as, of course, Jeffery the Wise. "In all seriousness, what do we do? We could start a little community, but I assume that it would be... weird." Damian stopped for a second, and realised something. "Ah, where are my manners... Name's Damian, by the way." He said, offering a hand shake with his right hand. The hand his Templar Ring was on.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stranded {Alternate Timeline}   Stranded {Alternate Timeline} - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 1:09 am

Elizabeth "Demon" Shay

"Name's Elizabeth Shay" Elizabeth said as she shook Damian's hand. The Templar rings clashed, and Elizabeth realised who her new companion was. "Great. Stuck on an island with a Templar. I won't kill you though, as then I'd only have that bastard for company" Elizabeth said as she pointed to Shane.
"Awe come on, captain. I'm not a bad guy."
"Oh piss off, Shane."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Stranded {Alternate Timeline}   Stranded {Alternate Timeline} - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 1:17 am

"Yes, yes... the man did say yoh were an Assassin, and - before you kill him - I technically belong to no order anymore. Did the right thing, got exiled, blah, blah..." He said, walking around the island. "D'you think we should chop down some trees, light 'em on fire, make some smoke? If we chop 'nuff, the smoke might be seen from miles." He took out his sword, and planted it in the ground near them. "Your choice, 'less you wanna just stay on this island till a ship passes by."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stranded {Alternate Timeline}   Stranded {Alternate Timeline} - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 1:39 am

Elizabeth "Demon" Shay

"Well the man should be more careful with what he says, not to mention he should pay more attention to which bloody ship he gets on when he's too drunk to remember his own name!" Elizabeth stormed along, picking up coconuts along the way. "Shane, just take two paces backwards." Shane did as he was told, and ran off as he saw the first coconut go flying in his direction. "Come back here, you lily livered punk" Elizabeth shouted as she chased after Shane, throwing coconuts at fleeing pirate.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Stranded {Alternate Timeline}   Stranded {Alternate Timeline} - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 1:42 am

Jeffery turned away at the act of brutality. She was throwing his friends! "It's okay, Jeffery. They'll be fine." He said this while patting Jeffery.

Damian was very desperate.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stranded {Alternate Timeline}   Stranded {Alternate Timeline} - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 1:53 am

Elizabeth "Demon" Shay

Having run out of rotten coconuts to throw at Shane, Elizabeth ceased her chase, and sat in the sand. Oh if her powder was dry, she would have shot the bastard. She looked at her boarding axes, and considered throwing one of them at the pirate. "No worries, Hornigold will be out looking for us. Until then, we just do what we can."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Stranded {Alternate Timeline}   Stranded {Alternate Timeline} - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 1:58 am

(One of my friends just came in with a giant box.
He said "You know what this is."
Okay, so, apparently, nobody can sleep. Now we're playing D&D Until we fall asleep on our character sheets and d20s.
Should I make a topic where I post what happens during it? Our games are... different.)
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Stranded {Alternate Timeline}   Stranded {Alternate Timeline} - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 2:10 am

(They're getting the table out. They're lighting the lanterns. If you think I should, nows the time.)
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stranded {Alternate Timeline}   Stranded {Alternate Timeline} - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 8:41 pm

Shane Dawson

"Captain's got it in her that she can build a raft and magically sail us off this island" Shane chuckled as he watched Elizabeth as she tied together some wood she had gathered. "Pity it's a waste of time!"
"Shut your gob, Dawson" Elizabeth roared as she pinned Shane against a tree, and held a knife to his throat.
"Or maybe I should put my gob to better use" Shane chuckled as he moved to kiss his captain. Elizabeth swiftly kneed the drunken pirate in the groin, leaving Shane to fall to the floor in pain.
"Pillock." Elizabeth kicked Shane as he lay in the dirt, before she headed back to the cave.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Stranded {Alternate Timeline}   Stranded {Alternate Timeline} - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 9:58 pm

Damian saw the pain go through his body, in a way. He approached Shane, and frowned. "C'mon, let's get ya on yer feet..." He said, beginning to lift the man. He was easy to lift - Shane was almost a foot and a half shorter than Damian.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Stranded {Alternate Timeline}   Stranded {Alternate Timeline} - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 10:07 pm

Shane Dawson

"Thanks, mate" Shane coughed, still in pain from the attack. "Ya'd think I'd have learnt by now." Shane battled to stand on his own two legs, so he just leant against a tree to steady himself. "Christ! Tell me why I'd keep doing that. Especially since it always ends like this."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stranded {Alternate Timeline}   Stranded {Alternate Timeline} - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stranded {Alternate Timeline}
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2