Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
1761, The First Kill. EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
1761, The First Kill. EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
1761, The First Kill. EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
1761, The First Kill. EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
1761, The First Kill. EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

1761, The First Kill.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Sakoal

1761, The First Kill. Empty
PostSubject: 1761, The First Kill.   1761, The First Kill. EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 1:44 am

A grand warship pulled into the harbor of Greenwich, New York. An english frigate, by the red hull and union jack flying from the mast. The Scarbourer was a typical ship design, nothing to boast of. But it's cargo was something special.  It had just made a hasty arrival from Kingston, and arrived in the nick of time as not to upset the masters waiting at Fort Arsenal.

As the ship pulled closer to the docks, and the crew pulled tighter on the ropes, a lone English Captain stood on the sidewalk at the other end of the pier. He was waiting for Joseph Wiles, a young man, and newly made member of the Templar order.

Joseph stepped out of the crew quarters, and surveyed the area. He wore a dark colored outfit with a hood, meant to conceal his identity. He was trained dlike any other templar, yet lacked field experience which was necessary for his job. He was the first crew member to step onto the docks. He stepped over to James Cook and walked with him through the beautiful Fort Arsenal.
(His outfit, below)
1761, The First Kill. ACRG_Dark_Assassin_outfit

"I am glad you could finally see the Fort, Joseph. I've heard much about you. Masters Shay and Haythem take pride in you."

"Thank you sir. It is an honor to have studied under them. I am ready to serve the order in any way I can."

"That's the spirit, Master Wiles!" Cook said as he smiled and opened the door to the fort. A fire was burning in the fireplace and Master Gist was marching toward the door.

"Morning fellows, Im afraid you just missed Master Cormac, he found a lead on some fellow in Montreal. He requested that I bring this letter to Master Kenway, so I'm afraid I'll have to match his haste." And with that he stormed out.

(Everyone is welcome. You can hunt my character (we can work out a death but it has to be fair. ),  you can try and persuade my character into joining your side, or you could just do anything else that comes to mind. Respect me and I'll respect you. Hopefully we can have a more than decent roleplay! All factions and characters are welcome!)
Back to top Go down
Hiax15
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Hiax15

PostSubject: Re: 1761, The First Kill.   1761, The First Kill. EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 3:12 am

John K. Willams was hired to find out what was so special about the supplies on the ship. If he thinned out the crew a bit.

To start off his job he brought a few explosives and smoke bombs. He also brought with a navel ax and a dagger for back up.

Using his knowledge of the city from being from the dark the colonies he find a nice blind spot where he can climb up the ship. He wraps his bombs and matches in spare pouch to make sure non of them get wet. He dives into the water and slowly makes his way towards the ship as stealthy as he can.
Back to top Go down
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Sakoal

PostSubject: Re: 1761, The First Kill.   1761, The First Kill. EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 12:53 pm

Joseph watched the man storm out of the building, then turned his body to approach the armory in the second room. "An impressive collection. Shay told me about this place."

"Knowing him, he left out some of the bigger ideas... Oh, and did you happen to bring what we requested?"

"Aye, a precursor artifact. Although I could never find out what it does. It's just a black box. Small enough to fit in the palm of one's hand."

"Well either way, you're becoming a promising young Templar."
Back to top Go down
Hiax15
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Hiax15

PostSubject: Re: 1761, The First Kill.   1761, The First Kill. EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 2:54 pm

John slowly climbed the rear of the vessel making his way to the captain's cabin. He finally reaches the windows of the cabin and looks through to make sure no one is inside. He surveys the inside for a bit and then he takes out naval ax and breaks through the window as quietly as possible.

John claims in and start searching through papers and other thing that might give the information he needs. With in a few minutes he find out the ship has your typical crew, the supplies to keep the alive for a long trip, the normal weaponry, but nothing too special.

After a few more minutes, he finally finds a small paper with a simple that looked very familiar to him. The paper reads "We have finally obtained what we think is a piece of Edin. We are very unsure though because no of us are able to open the box in which it is in. We have sent it to you with one of our new recruits. He shows good potential, but needs to get his hands dirty. We are leaving it up to you to train him to his full potential and to pass the piece on to your higher ups. Also...."

Before John can finish the letter the door of the cabin opens with a man saying "Just start unloading the supplies" The man turn to see John swinging his ax at neck level. The next minute his head was on the floor and his body falling back through the door.

"I guess time for the bonus pay" John quickly runs to the window as he lights a bomb and throws it through the door.
Back to top Go down
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Sakoal

PostSubject: Re: 1761, The First Kill.   1761, The First Kill. EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 3:36 pm

Joseph heard the sonic boom of the bomb breaking the sound barrier, and turned to face the ship in the window. He saw the crew rushing around and trying to gather themselves, yelling and angry. "Something is going on outside. I'll handle it." He said to Cook.

"Do be careful. If it's an assassin, they won't go down without a fight."

Joseph ran out of the fort and continued to run until he reached the fort wall facing the ship. He untied a rope dart from his belt and swung it a few times before shooting it high onto the top gallant of the mast, where it wrapped around tightly. He surveyed the ship before swinging and one thing caught his eye. The captains cabin had a man sized hole in the window.

He adjusted his position on the rope dart aND took a few steps back. "This ought to be fun." Joseph jumped off of the fort wall, hanging onto the rope dart, which swung him directly into the captains cabin. Well, almost directly.

His feet caught under the window, and he tumbled through the window, rolling across the floor, with tiny shards of glass following him. He stopped when he ran into the desk on the opposite side of the cabin. He tried to gather himself and looked around.
Back to top Go down
Hiax15
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Hiax15

PostSubject: Re: 1761, The First Kill.   1761, The First Kill. EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 3:57 pm

Just before John was about to leap through the window a man came crashing in through another. John watched as he rolled on the floor and crashed into a desk.

"I'm going to have fun with this one" John lit a two smoke bombs and dropped them on the floor. With in seconds the room was fun of smoke. John had drawn his naval ax at readied himself to toy with his pray.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: 1761, The First Kill.   1761, The First Kill. EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 5:44 pm

(Would it seem logical for a person born during 1690 be alive during this time?)
Back to top Go down
Hiax15
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Hiax15

PostSubject: Re: 1761, The First Kill.   1761, The First Kill. EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 7:58 pm

(it might be pushing it. since most people lived till like there 30s around this time)
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: 1761, The First Kill.   1761, The First Kill. EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 8:19 pm

(Well, look at it like this - Achilles lived to Seventy One, and he died in 1781, born 1710. 1690, 1761 - same year gap.)
Back to top Go down
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Sakoal

PostSubject: Re: 1761, The First Kill.   1761, The First Kill. EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 12:22 am

(Are you ready to continue? Are you changing your persons birth date or we sticking with an old man or what? Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: 1761, The First Kill.   1761, The First Kill. EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 12:43 am

(Sorry - was a tad bit busy. Let me just adjust something... and done.)

Timothy was sailing his Brig, The Observer, at Half-sail, halfly due to just wanting to enjoy the breeze, halfly cause his Gtandfather was aboard. "Wonderful day, ain't it?" He said gladly to his Grandfather - you see, Timothy's grandfather was quite a bit... odd. For instance, since he was quite a tall man in his prime, he stood at a lengthy 6'7. He was only 6'7 due to the elderly shrinking, you could say - he used to be 6'10. At Timothy speaking, Damian slowly said, "Yes... Grandson, did I tell you... about my time in the West Indies?" Timothy chuckled quietly, and said, ."Yes, yes - twenty times over I believe... say, do you think they need a bit of... Help, you think?" Timothy was referring, of course, to the stationary ship, where John was, yet he did not know that yet. "Let's get closer... we shall see.." Replied Damian, sitting down. Timothy nodded, and turned the wheel towards the ship, starting to approach it.
Back to top Go down
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Sakoal

PostSubject: Re: 1761, The First Kill.   1761, The First Kill. EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 1:19 am

Joseph coughed uncontrollably, trying to get air in. He pulled his mask over his face and looked up to see a man with a naval Axe peering over at him. He quickly jumped onto his feet and drew his pistol. "Not another step or youll be eyeing me half as much. Names Joseph Wiles. Maybe you've heard of me."
Back to top Go down
Bigshot
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: 1761, The First Kill.   1761, The First Kill. EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 1:22 am

Bjørn was just finishing the sharpening of his dual hunting daggers when he overheard Timothy and Damian speaking. As he got up, he popped his knuckles and said, "Judging by the smoke billowing out of the windows, I'd say that there is probably something going on over there. How about we dock next to it and I'll climb on board to see if there is a problem." Through his Norwegian accent, his o's and e's sound very german. He steps back and sits down next to Damian without another word.
Back to top Go down
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Sakoal

PostSubject: Re: 1761, The First Kill.   1761, The First Kill. EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 1:25 am

(By the way the ship is in the dock at Fort Arsenal. So keep that in mind. It is still almost fully manned [minus the one person who got decapitated] and just returned from voyage. A British warship. With British soldiers.

Just to make sure you know. haha.)

The British crew continued trying to get into the locked doors of the captains cabin. The crew mate on the main mast had neglected his duties and failed to announce the incoming ship until last minute. "Sails! South!" He shouted.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: 1761, The First Kill.   1761, The First Kill. EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 1:32 am

(He is overly kind. Plus - imagine a scenario - A man is the nicest person in 5500 miles. He is riding a motorcycle, and he sees people banging on a door, trying to get in. They seem to be of criminal background - but, in his mind, he believes a person is a person no less.

That's pretty much what is happening.)

Timothy was perplexed - why had the lookout yelled for the sails to go away? Did they not require assistance? Timothy still wanted to check, so he pulled the ship next to the warship - a bold action - and said, "Saw you lads from back there - wonderin' if you lot needed help. Do ya?" He said this as a complete act of kindness - not a single trace of sarcasam at all.
Back to top Go down
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Sakoal

PostSubject: Re: 1761, The First Kill.   1761, The First Kill. EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 1:41 am

(He wasn't shouting for the sails to go away. Haha )

A man dressed in the attire of a Captain met the man. "Captain Barlow of The Scarbourer. An assailant killed a Royal Sailor and locked himself in that room. We have reason to believe a man of ours intercepted him. But we can't breach the doors to back him up."
Back to top Go down
Bigshot
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: 1761, The First Kill.   1761, The First Kill. EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 1:54 am

Bjørn hears this and rises, "I can get in there, I am a very strong swimmer, so I think that I could climb aboard into the cabin through the window that is already broken. Of course I would need your permission to do so." Bjørn says with a flash of his pearly white teeth. Bjørn has learned his swimming skills from living in Norway for the majority of his life.
Back to top Go down
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Sakoal

PostSubject: Re: 1761, The First Kill.   1761, The First Kill. EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 2:08 am

"I suppose that is the beat option we have. If we get impatient, we will be tearing down the door with Naval axes. So please be hasty." The captain said.
Back to top Go down
Bigshot
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: 1761, The First Kill.   1761, The First Kill. EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 2:23 am

"No problem." Bjørn says and dives into the salty New York harbor with both of his hunting daggers in hands. When he hits the water he does a breast stroke using his daggers as extra surface area to gain speed. Once he gets to the ship he slips his daggers into their sheaths and grabs a hold onto the ship. As he makes his way up, he notices little bits of water where he puts his hand and realizes that the person that got onto the boat had taken the same way as him. Once he gets to the windowsill, he can barely make out the frame of a man and the rest is in smoke. He climbs around to the window with smoke billowing out and jumps in, already unsheathing his daggers. What he sees surprises him, standing to his left is a man with a pistol pointed at another man to his right with a Naval Axe.
Back to top Go down
Hiax15
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Hiax15

PostSubject: Re: 1761, The First Kill.   1761, The First Kill. EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 4:56 am

John hears someone enter the room the same way he did. He takes a bit of a risk, but can tell the young man looked slightly in that general direction. Ducking, John quickly flicks his ax handle upwards causing the man to fire the gun into the ceiling. John quickly rolls and lights a bomb. He chucks it in the general direction of the man with the gun. John knows the he will regret doing it, but not as much as the man with the gun.
Back to top Go down
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Sakoal

PostSubject: Re: 1761, The First Kill.   1761, The First Kill. EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 12:09 pm

Joseph flipped his gun to grab it by the barrel, and threw it at the other man. He saw the bomb flying toward him and dove to the other side of the room, behind the captains desk. He grabbed his other pistol and prepared for anything.

The explosion went off, and destroyed part of the wall separating the Royal Sailors from the captains quarters. The men used their naval axes to enlarge the whole. The captain screamed "What the hell is going on in there?" As the men continued to enlarge the whole so men could fit through.
Back to top Go down
Hiax15
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Hiax15

PostSubject: Re: 1761, The First Kill.   1761, The First Kill. EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 12:27 pm

John sees the men starting to slowly enter the room "We are just having a little fun boys" He flips a table by the wall over and ducks behind it. John quick lights up the 2 smokes bomb and explosive one. He lobs them over the table. The smokes makes it hard for anyone to see where the actually bomb went. John thinks to himself "I'm either getting a good pay check or a nice few holes from this one"
Back to top Go down
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Sakoal

PostSubject: Re: 1761, The First Kill.   1761, The First Kill. EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 2:14 pm

Joseph quickly erupted from behind the table and vaulted for the window, where his rope dart was caught on the jagged glass. He used his pistol as cover fire, sending a shot in the direction of what Joseph thought to be an Assassin. He jumped out the window, grabbing the rope and swinging out.

He started climbing up the rope toward the top of the mast. "They weren't kidding when they said things are out of hand."
Back to top Go down
Bigshot
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: 1761, The First Kill.   1761, The First Kill. EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 8:32 pm

While this is all going on, Bjørn jumps back onto the windowsill that he had used to get inside and tries to see what is going on as soldiers are piling into the room through the smoke that seems to still be billowing from inside. Through the smoke  Bjørn sees the man with the gun jump out of the window while firing a shot into the cabin.  Bjørn climbs around the outside of the cabin and sees a rope and a man appears to be climbing up it.  Bjørn jumps onto the rope and cuts of the end that is near his boots, disconnecting it from everything but the mast. He begins to climb up it after the man who has the gun.
Back to top Go down
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Sakoal

PostSubject: Re: 1761, The First Kill.   1761, The First Kill. EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 10:17 pm

Joseph felt the rope lose taunt and looked down to check upon it. He saw another man climbing under him. "Bloody reinforcements..." He mumbled to himself. He continued climbing (this is the size of a larger than average frigate) and shouted below to the person following him. "Are you with the bloody Assassin?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1761, The First Kill.   1761, The First Kill. Empty

Back to top Go down

1761, The First Kill.
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next