Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
The West-Indies Seas EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
The West-Indies Seas EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
The West-Indies Seas EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
The West-Indies Seas EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
The West-Indies Seas EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

The West-Indies Seas

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AyamMarcus
Regular
Regular
AyamMarcus

The West-Indies Seas Empty
PostSubject: The West-Indies Seas   The West-Indies Seas EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 1:59 am

The sun began to set, showing off its golden rays on the large body of water. With the breeze of the sea blowing on the young captain's face, a crew member approached him.

"Sir, we're nearing the pirate's den and the crew is awaiting your orders."

The young captain took his spyglass and took a look to a cove righr before his brig. Setting the spyglass aside, he replies.

"Dock the ship away from the cove's entrance and order the men that we're swimming. We'll use the darkness to our advantage."

The crew member nodded and shouted to orders to the rest of the crew.
Back to top Go down
http://zurashisu.tumblr.com
DeadlyWest
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
DeadlyWest

PostSubject: Re: The West-Indies Seas   The West-Indies Seas EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 8:05 am

"The crew member nodded and shouted to orders to the rest of the crew."

I had heard of this guy, supposedly a templar that doesn't even know it. I knew of his ship and had been following it for a while. I looked through my spyglass and saw the man I was looking for. The man who went by the name of Ayam Aguilar The man I either had to convince to stop what he was doing, or if that's impossible, my mission was to make sure he dies. I knew I had to follow him by ship in order to get to him while swimming, get him up onto the ship, might send a crew member down into the water to get him and swim back up in order to do that. The ship's speed will be my advantage in this. However I also could just board the ship and take him as a prisoner.

"Captain, what are your orders?" my quarter master asked. I thought for a second or two and decided it was time to do this the old fashioned way. "Full sail, we'll board the ship. But make sure there are no casualties. Especially not Ayam." I told him. He nodded and barked the orders while I got ready for a good old fashioned ship battle.

OOC: Right, I know this is a bit late but as I just got on two days ago and got my character approved yesterday. I thought I might as well join in here.
Back to top Go down
AyamMarcus
Regular
Regular
AyamMarcus

PostSubject: Re: The West-Indies Seas   The West-Indies Seas EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 8:24 am

While carefully docking the ship near the cove's entrance, Ayam sensed the tension within his crew. It was just an ordinary mission to take out the smugglers in the cove, this made Ayam suspicious about what was going about around them but decided to shrug it off.

"Captain!", a crew member shouted, "There's a ship headed straight at us!"

"What?", Ayam said in disbelief. He pulled out his spyglass and looked around him, only to see that the incoming ship was too close to escape from.

This was very troubling for him, if a naval battle would ensue here, it would call the attention of the smugglers inside the cove. If he persisted in entering the cove, well, it'll only give too much trouble inside.

Feeling everybody's eyes on him, Ayam ordered, "Point the swivels at their mast and stop them in their tracks! 20 of you will get on the rowboats and flank them from behind! We have to make this fight quick and silent!"

OOC: Oh don't worry about that, I know the feeling, haha!
Back to top Go down
DeadlyWest
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
DeadlyWest

PostSubject: Re: The West-Indies Seas   The West-Indies Seas EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 8:38 am

Nick was close enough to hear the commands and slightly smirked. He shouted back "I can hear you mate! And I don't come here with the intentions of killing you and your men! I just want to talk! However, I think you'll notice that my ship is a frigate more upgraded than a Man o' War, so if I have to board that ship and take on all of the crew myself to get to you, trust me, I will." He then whispered to his quarter master "Turn the ship to the side so the left side of the ship is facing his and prepare the heavy shot, we're in range of using it. get ready for a fight just in case." He nodded and did so. "So what's it going to be, Ayum? I only want to talk to you, you and I are quite alike. Our families both went bankrupt because of pirates you know, I was left on the streets to fend for myself. I had to go as far as to drink my own urine so I didn't die. So I hope that we don't have to fight as I only want to talk, as I just said."
Back to top Go down
AyamMarcus
Regular
Regular
AyamMarcus

PostSubject: Re: The West-Indies Seas   The West-Indies Seas EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 8:46 am

Hearing the opposing captain's voice, Marcus halted all activity on his ship and answered back.

"Why do you seek to stop me? I am here to rid us of those filthy pirates that has degraded us to nothing!", Ayam answered loudly, with no hostility in his voice. "If you wanted an audience with me, you could have asked me during my spare time."

Ayam noticed that the enemy's ship was rotating, intent on firing at them if they decided to fight back. Ayam silently ordered his crew to let go of the cannons and to bring the sails down, he didn't want any trouble, for multiple reasons.
Back to top Go down
DeadlyWest
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
DeadlyWest

PostSubject: Re: The West-Indies Seas   The West-Indies Seas EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 8:53 am

He heard Ayum and replied "Because of the fact that you're being used. I understand why you are doing this, but the man who made you a pirate hunter, Woodes Rogers, didn't do that to help you. He did it so he could use your want for revenge as a way to use you for his own personal gain and the gain of an organization far worse and far more ancient than pirates will ever be. Also, the reason why I never got to you in your spare time is because I've only been able to find you now." Nick waited for Ayum's reply.
Back to top Go down
AyamMarcus
Regular
Regular
AyamMarcus

PostSubject: Re: The West-Indies Seas   The West-Indies Seas EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 9:03 am

"What 'organization'? Sir Rogers and Governor Torres simply showed mercy to a pitiable man." Ayam replied, not believing in the captain's words.

"Captain...", Ayam's quarter master spoke, "We have urgent news; the smugglers are about to set sail to their client."

Ayam then thought of the situation at hand and replied, "Take down our flag and replace them with a black one, we'll let them go for now."

His quarter master nodded and spread Ayam's orders to the crew. Ayam then stood at the edge of his ship and gave his utmost attention to the other captain's ship.
Back to top Go down
DeadlyWest
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
DeadlyWest

PostSubject: Re: The West-Indies Seas   The West-Indies Seas EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 9:06 am

"I do not blame you for not believing me at all. But I would like to continue this in private. May I come on your ship? It'll be me and me only and I will be unarmed. Can I get your permission to do so?" Nick asked in reply.
Back to top Go down
AyamMarcus
Regular
Regular
AyamMarcus

PostSubject: Re: The West-Indies Seas   The West-Indies Seas EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 9:14 am

Ayam looked at his crew's faces after hearing the captain's question.

Looking back at the captain, Ayam replied, "Forgive me, captain, but it looks like I have to turn down your request for my crew would feel uncomfortable to have you here. Instead, I shall go to your ship."

Ayam's crew reacted violently and questioned Ayam's decision. Ayam faced his crew and told them, "If anything goes wrong, at least all of you could escape and report the event to Sir Rogers. I am not going to risk your lives just because another man wanted to talk to me."

Ayam then waited for a reply from the other ship.
Back to top Go down
DeadlyWest
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
DeadlyWest

PostSubject: Re: The West-Indies Seas   The West-Indies Seas EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 9:19 am

"Very well, but please, call me Nick." Nick replied with a nod. His quarter master then asked Nick "What about the ship?" "Let it be, for now. Keep the cannons ready in case they fire however. Even if it's without Aylum's orders. Also tell my crew to not attack Aylum and if he attacks any of us, knock him out." Nick replied. The quarter master nodded and told the crew. "When you get here, Aylum, meet me in my cabin." Nick said loudly to Aylum and walked into his cabin, leaving his door open.
Back to top Go down
AyamMarcus
Regular
Regular
AyamMarcus

PostSubject: Re: The West-Indies Seas   The West-Indies Seas EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 9:23 am

Ayam simply nodded and sat in a rowboat headed towards Captain Nick's ship.

While rowing, Ayam's crew member asked, "What do you make of this captain? What will you do once you reach him?"

Looking at his crew member's eyes, Ayam jokingly replied, "I'd tell him that my name's 'Ayam' and not 'Aylum.'"

The crew member couldn't help but let out a small chuckle.

Upon arrive on Captain Nick's ship, Ayam calmly walked towards the captain's cabin.
Back to top Go down
DeadlyWest
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
DeadlyWest

PostSubject: Re: The West-Indies Seas   The West-Indies Seas EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 9:28 am

Nick cleared his throat and looked at Ayam "I heard you out there, my apologies for the name error." He sat down. "I've killed a large amount of people with similar names to yours. So it's hard not to get it mixed up." Nick then grabbed a bottle and poured himself a small cup of rum. "Want one?" he asked, waiting for a reply.
Back to top Go down
AyamMarcus
Regular
Regular
AyamMarcus

PostSubject: Re: The West-Indies Seas   The West-Indies Seas EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 9:34 am

Ayam looked down at the small cup of rum and waved his hand. He was never fond of drinking any kind of alcohol in the first place. The last time he drank something alcoholic, he went home with a gash on his forehead.

Ayam then settled himself down on one of Nick's chairs and spoke, "Why do you want to talk to me, Captain Nick? Nobody was ever interested in my or my crew before."

Back to top Go down
DeadlyWest
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
DeadlyWest

PostSubject: Re: The West-Indies Seas   The West-Indies Seas EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 9:47 am

"Because you're being used by the organization Woodes Rogers and Loreano Torres are working for. It's an organization which have this idea of world domination, they want to claim this...this device that basically allows you to see what anyone in the entire world is doing. They want to control people, this organization is known as the Templars. If you know your history, you may know of the Knights Templar in the first crusade. Well, they still exist but they're a lot more in secret than they were in the 1100's, there's also an organization keeping them at bay, known as the Assassins. Which I am part of." Nick then drank the rum in one gulp.

"This device is located in a place called The Observatory, which is somewhere within the Caribbean. It was made from what is known as the First civilisation, the species which was before humans ever existed." Nick finished, waiting for a reaction from Ayam.
Back to top Go down
AyamMarcus
Regular
Regular
AyamMarcus

PostSubject: Re: The West-Indies Seas   The West-Indies Seas EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 9:53 am

Ayam just sat there, absorbing everything Nick has said, trying to piece everything together.

Finally, Ayam asked, "Forgive me, Captain Nick, but what evidence do you have with you that would prove your words?"

Ayam just couldn't connect the dots of him being used as a tool and this large device called 'The Observatory'. To be honest, he couldn't even connect the dots about The Observatory's purpose.

Besides, Ayam was just a normal man, he couldn't perceive everything that Nick said as the truth.

OOC: I'm curious, what time is it over there? It's 8:53 pm at my place.
Back to top Go down
DeadlyWest
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
DeadlyWest

PostSubject: Re: The West-Indies Seas   The West-Indies Seas EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 9:58 am

"Evidence of the Observatory? I have it. Now, in order to see what a person is doing in the Observatory, you need some of his blood, but the things that they use to....actually, you might as well see for yourself." Nick stood up and grabbed something in a small pouch on one of his shelves. "Now tell me, does this look anything of this world?" He pulled out a small cube like box with what looked like blood in the middle, which was made of what looked like glass and was had a small and dim glow. Nick put it on the table. "Go ahead, take a look. If that's not enough, does this drawing look normal either?" He pulled out a small piece of paper and showed the drawing....it was of an apple of Eden. He then put that on the table as well and let Ayum take a look.

OOC: It's 12:57 PM over here for me, I live in the UK.
Back to top Go down
AyamMarcus
Regular
Regular
AyamMarcus

PostSubject: Re: The West-Indies Seas   The West-Indies Seas EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 10:05 am

Ayam picked the cube up and observed its unique appearance. He was sure that it was blood at the cube's center, but he wondered as to why it has to be contained in such an artifact.

But Ayam paid little attention to this when he saw the sketch on a piece of paper.

"This...!", Ayam rushed over to grab the paper and analyzed it.

"Where did you find this, Captain Nick?", Ayam managed to ask as he was deeply engrossed at the drawing.

It was similar to the drawings his mother had in her room, drawings of his mother's people.
Back to top Go down
DeadlyWest
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
DeadlyWest

PostSubject: Re: The West-Indies Seas   The West-Indies Seas EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 10:10 am

"My father had drawn it, after we got into poverty he went mentally insane, drawing weird things like that. I found out a little bit of time ago that thing in the drawing called an Apple of Eden, one of the most powerful weapons in this world. However, only two people in this world so far have been able to hold it without becoming mentally insane and mad with power, those people were Altair Ibn La'Ahad and Ezio Auditore da Firenze." Nick replied. "If you need proof of the Templars, then after you leave, meet me in Havana one month from today." he also added.
Back to top Go down
AyamMarcus
Regular
Regular
AyamMarcus

PostSubject: Re: The West-Indies Seas   The West-Indies Seas EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 10:17 am

"Wait!", Ayam pleaded, "Please answer me now, how could this be your father's drawing when my mother's people drew these... things... years ago?"

Ayam needed to know whether or not his mother had a doing about all these, if she was associated with these odd talk about Templars and Assassins. And if ever these things were also related to his father's death, Ayam was more than willing to know more.
Back to top Go down
DeadlyWest
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
DeadlyWest

PostSubject: Re: The West-Indies Seas   The West-Indies Seas EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 10:21 am

"I watched him draw the picture, I was 8 and he seemed to be speaking in riddles of apples of Eden, the end of the world and other very weird stuff. He also seemed to talk about how I will become a part of a war that's been going on for sometime. How exactly my father knew of this, I still don't know." Nick explained.

"Now listen, Ayam, I'm not trying to say you need to join the Assassins. I simply want you to stop helping Rogers and Torres. For reasons I've already explained." Nick also added.
Back to top Go down
AyamMarcus
Regular
Regular
AyamMarcus

PostSubject: Re: The West-Indies Seas   The West-Indies Seas EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 10:31 am

Ayam was somewhat disappointed on how Captain Nick's answer didn't made any relations about his mother's people or his father's murder.

"Forgive me once again, Captain Nick, but I will not stop in serving Sir Rogers and Governor Torres. The way I see things, they are simple men with simple ambitions of disciplining unruly men, calming the disorder caused by these pirates.", Ayam stood up and walked towards the door.

"However,", Ayam spoke. "If you manage to show and prove to me their supposed selfish goals in one month's time, then I may follow your words."

Ayam finished speaking and headed towards his ship, where his crew grew restless about their captain's well-being.
Back to top Go down
DeadlyWest
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
DeadlyWest

PostSubject: Re: The West-Indies Seas   The West-Indies Seas EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 10:35 am

"Before you go, I suggest you read this letter from Rogers himself." Nick then handed the letter the Ayam. "Read it in your spare time." He added and nodded. "You can go now."

Nick then left the cabin, grabbed the wheel of the Raven and set sail for Havana. Satisfied, knowing that Ayam wasn't just a ruthless brute who attacked someone who questions anything about him. He knew of how those two talked of Ayam when he needed to eavesdrop on both of them from time to time. He was positive he will be able to show Ayam the truth, but for now, he decided to allow the Raven to sing a shanty. Which he always found rather entertaining to hear.

Last edited by DeadlyWest_NITEIP on Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AyamMarcus
Regular
Regular
AyamMarcus

PostSubject: Re: The West-Indies Seas   The West-Indies Seas EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 10:39 am

Receiving a letter supposedly written by Rogers, Ayam simply nodded and proceeded to his rowboat, where his crew member was patiently waiting for his arrival.

"How did it go, Captain? What did he say?", the crew member asked as he rowed.

"Forgive me, lad, but it's private matter.", Ayam simply replied and thought of what would become of his career once he reads Roger's letter.

OOC: This is where this specific RP finished, I'll open up a new thread with a new plot related to this.
Back to top Go down
DeadlyWest
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
DeadlyWest

PostSubject: Re: The West-Indies Seas   The West-Indies Seas EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 10:41 am

OOC: Got ya
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The West-Indies Seas   The West-Indies Seas Empty

Back to top Go down

The West-Indies Seas
Page 1 of 1