Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Arriving in New York (New York/OPEN TO ALL) EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Arriving in New York (New York/OPEN TO ALL) EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Arriving in New York (New York/OPEN TO ALL) EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Arriving in New York (New York/OPEN TO ALL) EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Arriving in New York (New York/OPEN TO ALL) EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Arriving in New York (New York/OPEN TO ALL)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hunter Hawkins
Hunter Hawkins

Arriving in New York (New York/OPEN TO ALL) Empty
PostSubject: Arriving in New York (New York/OPEN TO ALL)   Arriving in New York (New York/OPEN TO ALL) EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 8:34 pm

Hunter Hawkins stepped off of his horse as he looked around at the stables.  The local boys were helping out around the farms from all he could see.  Today's trip into the the Town was not special, but just to order supplies and food for his small cabin about 10 miles from the Town...Wilderness....Seclusion, just like he liked it.  As he came back to reality he tied up his horse and gave her a soft pat and scratch on the neck before grabbing his blow-gun, the Long Rifle Wrath, and a few furs to trade as he took out a coin and flipped it to a young stable boy that was attending the horses.

"Watch after my girl, good feed, and water, and if I am not back by nightfall, be sure to brush her."

With that Hunter left to the town as the boy was about to say thank you Hunter was already blending into the crowds of people here and there.  As he got to the market, there was an incident that caught the attention of everyone around. Now everyone crowded around a Town Crier. Hunter had his attention taken as there was talk of a murder and of an Assassin walking the Town.  Hunter knew from his training that he it was best to act like the people and not draw attention to himself by reaching for a weapon or gadget so he listened and waited for the time to leave as he would watch the crowd for any suspicious activities.

"Templars...here...looks like I gotta extend this trip and see if there really is a Templar behind this."

Hunter would say under his breath as he decided there were no Assassins or Templars left in the area, he left to an Inn and purchased a room to drop off his furs before heading out to get some info.

He pulled a hood over his head as he put his hat back on. The air was not that bad out so he left his jacket open as he stepped out of his window and looked around. To his left there were two guards up on a higher rooftop, and to his right was a large tree where people underneath were talking. He wasted no time in going to the right as a guard from the rooftop to his left yelled at him to stop. Hunter did not oblige the guard as he jumped to the tree then step off to land 10 feet below him on the ground. He dusted himself off as he looked out, a courier saw this and freaked out as he launched himself out into the crowds of people.

"Looks like I can get some info fairly easy here to obtain."

Hunter would scoff before racing after the courier, passing by a tavern on the way which Hunter made a note to check on his way back.
Back to top Go down
Clayst
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Arriving in New York (New York/OPEN TO ALL)   Arriving in New York (New York/OPEN TO ALL) EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:20 pm

Henry was sleeping in the local inn, when a loud crack awoke him. Cursing under his breath, he made his way downstairs too see four men drinking their hearts out, and singing their lungs out.

"Disgusting"

Making his way over to the men, he flicked his wrist and aimed his blade at the one of the drunken idiots throats.

"You shut your mouth. This is no time for a bar crawl"

Resisting the urge to plunge the blade into the man's throat, he stared into his eyes. He could see the fear.
Something caught his eye, a quick flicker passed the window of the tavern.

"You get off, for now."

Quickly rushing out the door, he saw the trademark hood on a man sprinting past the tavern. He began to follow the could be assassin, hoping for a worthy kill.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt-nIQC4bggU_0I-OB7cIVQ
Hunter Hawkins
Hunter Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Arriving in New York (New York/OPEN TO ALL)   Arriving in New York (New York/OPEN TO ALL) EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 8:24 pm

Hunter followed the Courier down till the man took an alley. Hunter sighed as he dove into the house and jumped clear through the other side window to tackle the Courier. As he held the man down he had a suspicion that he was being watched, yet he kept on for just enough time to get the info he needed.

"Tell me everything you know Courier...if you value your life at ALL you will make it snappy."

Hunter said as he was able to move his jacket far back enough to show the amount of weapons he concealed on him. The Courier instantly stopped and handed him a letter that had a Templar Insignia Seal on it.

"P-Please sir....l-l-let me go now please."

The Courier pleaded to Hunter, as Hunter pocketed the Letter, the hair on the back of his neck stood on end as he felt the presence of someone that was trailing him. Hunter quickly drew his pistol named "Lightning" as he prepared to shoot who, or whatever was behind him.

Hunter then let the Courier go as he looked back up at the man again.

"Go and tell no one of this, or I will be visiting you and your family." Then directed behind him. "Who are you, and how long have you been following me?"

Hunter asked as he stood up and turned to look behind him, waiting for what, or who was following him to show themselves as he made sure to keep an open mind and be aware of his surroundings.
Back to top Go down
AyamMarcus
Regular
Regular
AyamMarcus

PostSubject: Re: Arriving in New York (New York/OPEN TO ALL)   Arriving in New York (New York/OPEN TO ALL) EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 10:00 am

Surprised by the man's knowledge of his presence, Marcus hid himself in the bushes nearby, hoping that the darkness could help him disappear.

'Sheesh, this chap's ears are quite sharp.' Marcus told himself.

Seeing that the man held the same insignia on his buckle, Marcus thought about showing himself slowly, as he didn't want to get shot right away.

As he began to rise from the bushes, Marcus saw another figure nearby, which made him pull back and hide again.

'I guess I have to stick around for a time...' Marcus thought, hoping to know who the other man is.
Back to top Go down
http://zurashisu.tumblr.com
Clayst
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Arriving in New York (New York/OPEN TO ALL)   Arriving in New York (New York/OPEN TO ALL) EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 4:22 pm

The hooded man had become aware of his presence. As the man pointed a flintlock at him, henry slowly walked towards him.

"whoa, no need for that. My name is henry" 

As he got closer, he spied something in the bushes. Looks like they had a little friend watching them.

"you know, someone else has been watching you this entire time." Henry said whilst pointing to the bushes.

He waited for the could be assassin's move.
Back to top Go down
AyamMarcus
Regular
Regular
AyamMarcus

PostSubject: Re: Arriving in New York (New York/OPEN TO ALL)   Arriving in New York (New York/OPEN TO ALL) EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 11:10 am

Groaning in defeat, Marcus decided to give in and showed himself to the two strangers.

"You two must've been bloody owls to know I was here.", Marcus whined in envy due to the strangers' amazing senses.

Marcus turned his attention to the hooded man and analyzed him. A few seconds later, he examined the other stranger's outfit.

"I reckon that you two are foreigners?", Marcus asked as he leaned on a nearby tree.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Hawkins
Hunter Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Arriving in New York (New York/OPEN TO ALL)   Arriving in New York (New York/OPEN TO ALL) EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 2:21 pm

Hunter did not lower the Flintlock at the man as he studied him. The man was tall, and of athletic build. A fine head of black hair flowed from his head, and a scar on his right cheek indicated that there was more to this man then met the eye. When he put up his hands in a slight defense to just talk Hunter noticed the man's ring.

"It IS him...This one is the Templar everyone around here had been freaking out about...probably what was in the envelope was info from this said Templar."

Hunter thought to himself as he kept the pistol drawn as another figure stepped out from the bushes. Hunter shot the other man a quick glance, seeing that he was wearing a belt buckle with the Assassins Insignia, he moved his hand away from "Thunder" as he turned his attention back to the Templar.

"Pleasure to make your aquaintance Henry. What is your business in following me?"

Hunter asked as he then directed his voice to the other man.

"I am...native you could say Brother. I keep to myself though, but as for you...your not all that stealthy to have been caught by me...now what is your business with me as well.?"

Hunter would ask the mysterious Assassin. Still reading the situation as completely neutral he would slowly reach into a pouch near his hand as he grabbed a smoke bomb just in case things went south.
Back to top Go down
Clayst
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Arriving in New York (New York/OPEN TO ALL)   Arriving in New York (New York/OPEN TO ALL) EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 6:48 pm

Henry noticed the man's eyes flicker to his ring for a slight second.
Damn damn damn! Henry thought to himself, he could no longer hide his identity.

"From the look in your eye, you know of me. No need to fear. We have no reason to fight."

Henry decided maybe these two could be of use to him, an ally in the order would be helpful.

He decided to wait for the two assassins to finish speaking before progressing any further.
Back to top Go down
AyamMarcus
Regular
Regular
AyamMarcus

PostSubject: Re: Arriving in New York (New York/OPEN TO ALL)   Arriving in New York (New York/OPEN TO ALL) EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 9:28 am

Marcus started to feel the tension between the two men, especially at the Henry lad his fellow Assassin superior mentioned. He then decided to walk around to lessen any further tension between the two.

"I was told that I could be some help to you.", Marcus answered his supposed superior. "And, well, hiding wasn't really my specialty in any case.", he added with a chuckle.

Marcus then turned his attention towards the Henry lad, who suddenly spoke.

"From the look in your eye, you know of me. No need to fear. We have no reason to fight."

'We? He doesn't mean to include me into this, does he?', Marcus thought.

Could it be that this man is a Templar? Aside from his scar, he seems to have that suspicious air around him. Marcus waited for his superior's reaction while examining their other guest.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Hawkins
Hunter Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Arriving in New York (New York/OPEN TO ALL)   Arriving in New York (New York/OPEN TO ALL) EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 3:38 pm

Hunter studied the Templar named Henry for a moment more before lowering his weapon, still keeping it cocked and ready he holstered it as he moved one of his other pistols to his hip.  He then looked to them both.

"Before I decide whether or not to kill you..."

He started as he looked at the Templar Henry.  

"...Tell me what your reason is for following me."

Hunter would demand before turning his attention to the other Assassin.

"You, get behind me and pay attention if you wish to live.  This one is a Templar, but let us not resort to violence just yet."

Hunter would tell him before slacking his stance just a little to show he was still the one in charge here, yet he was approachable and willing to listen to reason before resorting to a confrontation.  Something of a rarity in most Assassins.

(Sorry for not replying in a timely fashion...had some family issues to take care of...)
Back to top Go down
Clayst
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Arriving in New York (New York/OPEN TO ALL)   Arriving in New York (New York/OPEN TO ALL) EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 5:47 pm

Henry eye-balled the man whilst he spoke. He could easily take them both down, some sand to the eyes and a flick of the wrist. But Henry was not quite sure what to do, he gazed down to his short sword and made a decision.
"No need for violence. You ask why I followed? A man chasing a courier down the street is not the most secretive of moves. It was obvious you were part of an organisation"

Henry said in a stern voice.

"Now tell me assassin, why would I, a random stranger want to harm you? Sure, i'm a Templar, but murder is an art. There is no beauty behind murdering when there is no need."

Henry waited for the man's reply, hoping he would act wisely.
Back to top Go down
AyamMarcus
Regular
Regular
AyamMarcus

PostSubject: Re: Arriving in New York (New York/OPEN TO ALL)   Arriving in New York (New York/OPEN TO ALL) EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 6:11 am

Marcus, following his superior's orders, decided to back off and stationed himself at his side. Despite both he and his superior's somewhat lax postures, Marcus could still sense some sort of tension in the Templar.

Marcus kept his eyes peeled on the Templar's movements and depended on his superior's reaction on how to deal with the situation.

After ignoring a few of the Henry chap's sentences, Marcus decided on listening what the Templar has to say.

"... but murder is an art. There is no beauty behind murdering when there is no need.", the Templar said.

"What?!", Marcus violently reacted to the Templar's words. "Taking a person's life is not some form of art! It was never an art!"
Back to top Go down
Hunter Hawkins
Hunter Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Arriving in New York (New York/OPEN TO ALL)   Arriving in New York (New York/OPEN TO ALL) EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 4:57 pm

Hunter watched as Marcus joined him and the Templar's eyes made a quick glance to his short sword, which gave Hunter the indication that this could go south quickly if the wrong words were said.  This was not the time to be cocky or Arrogant, but Hunter could read his expression before he spoke.

"He probably thinks he can kill both of us with ease...All Templars are the same"

He would think to himself as he looked to the Assassin beside him.

"Be still and keep a look out for anyone that might be trying to flank us.  We will make it out of this meeting in one piece."

Hunter would whisper to Marcus as he took a step out to the Templar.

"One would argue that Art has no real definition...who is to say Murder is or is not a form of art...I know I most certainly am not.  I see the world itself as art...the sea for instance.  It gives life to creatures all over, But in an instant....It can take that life away and sweep you under a rug from which you can never be found again..."

Hunter began with a rather soft and intellectual tone as he kept walking towards and around the Templar named Henry.

"So Henry...if you do not mind me asking once more, for...my own purpose.  Why...are you here, in New York?"

Hunter would finish as he would stop walking as he was five feet to Henry's right, still in a posture that showed no indication of confrontation, but rather that of one in control.
Back to top Go down
Clayst
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Arriving in New York (New York/OPEN TO ALL)   Arriving in New York (New York/OPEN TO ALL) EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 10:02 pm

The assassins moved closer to Henry, making him feel uneasy, it was unusual for people to approach him. This man was more elegant than most. A trait not many assassins share.

"I am here for simple leisure. I have finished my work here so I needed a break, where is the harm in that?"

Henry spoke cautiously, as he was a Stanger to open conversation. Henry stepped back a bit.

"so why are you here, assassin? Henry spat out the word a if it were poison
Back to top Go down
AyamMarcus
Regular
Regular
AyamMarcus

PostSubject: Re: Arriving in New York (New York/OPEN TO ALL)   Arriving in New York (New York/OPEN TO ALL) EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 8:32 am

Marcus, while humbly guarding his superior's rear, blurted out a reply to the Templar chap.

"You're a Templar, are you not? It's pretty foolish for you to ask such a question."

Just as he finished saying his reply, Marcus flinched and cursed himself for being too rash.
Back to top Go down
Clayst
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Arriving in New York (New York/OPEN TO ALL)   Arriving in New York (New York/OPEN TO ALL) EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 3:32 pm

Henry Looked at what seemed to be the novice assassin. He disliked the fury he held, but it was amusing.

"Look, just tell me what you assassins are doing, and I will act whether I see fit, or whether it is small enough to be allowed to continue. I am not like other Templars, I will allow you to continue unless it is highly threating."
Back to top Go down
Hunter Hawkins
Hunter Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Arriving in New York (New York/OPEN TO ALL)   Arriving in New York (New York/OPEN TO ALL) EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 5:50 pm

Will post tonight...guess I got sipped, my email never told me there was another post
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arriving in New York (New York/OPEN TO ALL)   Arriving in New York (New York/OPEN TO ALL) Empty

Back to top Go down

Arriving in New York (New York/OPEN TO ALL)
Page 1 of 1