Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Agnar Heimirsson EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Agnar Heimirsson EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Agnar Heimirsson EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Agnar Heimirsson EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Agnar Heimirsson EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Agnar Heimirsson

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EllieJae18
Regular
Regular
EllieJae18

Agnar Heimirsson Empty
PostSubject: Agnar Heimirsson   Agnar Heimirsson EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 8:04 am

Name: Agnar Heimirsson – ancestor of Noah Ulfsson

Affiliation: To be decided through RP

Appearance: As with the rumours of sages, Agnar and his modern day descendent Noah, share a remarkable likeness. They both possess the same handsome countenance, the same honey blonde hair and the same blue eyes. Yet, whilst Noah’s eyes are darkened with the abuse of narcotics and living in amidst smog and pollution, Agnar’s eyes are as bright and dangerous as the sea which he calls home for most of the year. Deeply set in an almost thoughtful fashion beneath dark blonde brows, the creases around are the result of working hard and then playing harder and that laughing mouth is kept company with a short but full beard.

The thick neck upon which that softly angular head rests is in similar likeness to the rest of him; muscles thick and practical beneath a fair pallor with a masculine shape as its base structure – broad shoulders tapering to a slimmer waist and then strong thighs and calves as every great oak needs firm roots. It was as though he was born in the wrong era, that the harpoon and netting that he slings over his shoulder and grips with calloused hands should have been the battle axe and shield of the bygone era of Viking conquerors. Yet, he’s no an inherently violent man, not any more bloodthirsty than the average male, but the collection of scars and his evidence tattooed flesh often causes people to think otherwise. Prevention is better than anything else, and to look threatening isn’t always as empty a threat as it may seem.

Often clad in layers so as to better fish out in those northerly waters, his clothing consists of a thinner cotton undershirt with a laced neck, a woven shirt atop that and then a thick jerkin of sealskin for waterproofing. A scarf is often tucked in by the neck like how his thickly woven trousers are tucked into boots of boiled leather and overall the colour scheme is dark – clothes chosen for their practicality and durability as opposed to fashion.

Yet, upon finding himself in the sweltering heat of the Caribbean may call for a change of wardrobe…

Personality: As a young man, Agnar had a tendency to be brash, reckless and arrogant, but never unkind – the kind of man that has his heart in the right place but often forgets his head, thus allowing selfishness and greed to shine rather than any of his more positive traits of a good humour and love of life.

Loyal to a fault and as capable of love as his mighty appearance suggests he is capable of power; soft-hearted with those dear to him and a good man to call a friend if one could overcome the difficulty to do so. Yet never underestimate him as a sort of ‘gentle giant’, his will is that of iron and his bravery means that no man is too big of a target if they have hurt those whom he loves. I suppose he never did shed that brashness.

Favourite Weapons: Harpoon

Strengths: Great strength and stamina – Charismatic – Extroverted – Quick to forgive

Weaknesses: Recklessness – Stubborn – Selfish – Gambling  - Quick to anger – An aversion to guns

Background/Biography: Born in northern Icelandic village, Agnar was another of his family who was destined to become a fisherman. They didn’t work the land, they didn’t fight or defend, they were providers with their small fishing vessels and generations of expertise. His mother and father were both decent, honest people and raised their children as such – Agnar and his siblings (two older sisters and a younger brother) imbued with a good sense of self from an early age.

His life was uneventful as far as uneventful goes as he was growing up; learning his trade and applying it in the land of ice and fire with its isolation from the world about it. He even become smitten with a shepherdess, Inga Jónsdóttir, in his early 20’s and settled with her in the same village that had seen them both born.

Bliss never lasts though and when the world came to them in the form of Barbary pirates Agnar was taken whilst out fishing and captured to be taken into slavery in some hot arid place on the earth that he had never thought to see. That is, if the pirates hailing from northwest Africa hadn’t been set upon by their thieving brethren and Agnar merely traded one set of shackles for another. Then another, as the Spanish were assailed by English privateers en-route to Florida and his course was finally set for Nassau where he was unloaded with less care than the sugar and left on the sun bleached wood to dry out like the fish out of water he was.
Back to top Go down
Jas
Trusted
Trusted
Jas

Agnar Heimirsson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Agnar Heimirsson   Agnar Heimirsson EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 2:24 pm

Good character application! APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

Agnar Heimirsson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Agnar Heimirsson   Agnar Heimirsson EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 5:44 pm

Very promising, EJ! (That's my nickname for you now. Accept it.) This character will be fun to RP with!
Back to top Go down
EllieJae18
Regular
Regular
EllieJae18

Agnar Heimirsson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Agnar Heimirsson   Agnar Heimirsson EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 7:15 pm

Why thank you very much slicingdeathmachine (I guess nicknames are supposed to be shorter) - I'll have to get an rp up and running at some point after I've fleshed out some origins Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

Agnar Heimirsson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Agnar Heimirsson   Agnar Heimirsson EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 11:34 pm

Hey, if you want, you can join Assassin of The Blackflag. Might have to wait 'till Samuel and Elizabeth get home, though. My character almost got beat up by Dark's for bringing in somebody my character knew.
Back to top Go down
EllieJae18
Regular
Regular
EllieJae18

Agnar Heimirsson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Agnar Heimirsson   Agnar Heimirsson EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 12:41 pm

Well he's not an assassin (or Templar huehue) yet - but I suppose if Inagua was open to trade he'd have a reason to be there :'D
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

Agnar Heimirsson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Agnar Heimirsson   Agnar Heimirsson EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 6:13 pm

Hm. Well, he could be a Free Agent. Taking up jobs, possibly running into Assassins. Either way, he could take up a job in Ingua, and seem a bit... Shady, I guess, near Sam or Liz.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Agnar Heimirsson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Agnar Heimirsson   Agnar Heimirsson Empty

Back to top Go down

Agnar Heimirsson
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assassin's Creed RPG Forum :: Pirate Era (AC4; Black Flag) :: Character Applications-
Jump to: