Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Abstergo's Early Morning EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Abstergo's Early Morning EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Abstergo's Early Morning EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Abstergo's Early Morning EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Abstergo's Early Morning EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Abstergo's Early Morning

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lana Wake
Regular
Regular
Lana Wake

Abstergo's Early Morning Empty
PostSubject: Abstergo's Early Morning   Abstergo's Early Morning EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 10:56 am

OOC Message!:

Abstergo was indeed a very developed company, extremely diverse and vast around the world.
There was one certain location...one Abstergo department where one work location was quite different from the rest.
It was early in the morning, all was dark and not many people would be around...soundproof glass would confuse any visitor. After entering a password, a shadowy figure entered the dark room.
Most people would turn on the lights first.
Lana turned on the music.

The lights followed on after the music device, the whole office swallowed by loud beats from the song, Lana spun across the room, turning the electrical grid on, the Animus in the room powering up, the computer instantly switching on (showing a number of notifications), the microwave beginning to spin having something already inside of it, a target raised- red in the middle, surrounded by blue and white-
Bang.
-Smiling, the blonde in a red dress had fired her Volcanic Repeater at the target, creating several holes into it.
Spinning, she made a full stop, staring out an observation window, hands behind her back, the lights of a massive hall flickering to life, many many Animus devices powering up in small cubicles, offices and offices going online.
All under the smile and eyes of Lana Wake.
No one was at work yet...or at least she thought. It was too early, so it was nigh time to set everything up for them.

Sitting down, in a rather good mood on this rare early morning, the computer screen in-front of her, she begun to check her notifications, messages and all.
Her status showing for anyone else showing 'online' if they held a device.
Back to top Go down
Necket
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: Abstergo's Early Morning   Abstergo's Early Morning EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 1:45 pm

Nicholas registred and entered Abstergo. ´Another busy morning´he thought. He had the task to check the Animi. The rumor spread that Erudito Enterprises had a spy here, and had let out a data-eating virus. This thing had kept Nick awake all night. Since he steals a few software from Abstergo, his boot leg Animus had been failing and he kept fixing it all night long. He was starving as well. He had bought a small cheese burger and was almost finished it when he went to his cublicle, and saw a red screen on his Animus. "Shit" he blurt out. He ran all over the place, hpin that the technical manager was here. "I doubt it. I am the only one who comes here so early." He went back to his cubicle to wait the Technical Manager to come. He was bored to death, and was almost fslling sleep when he heard a sound. BANG. Nicholas jumped, scared. He had a small 3D printed hidden blade, which he had created in an evening when nothing good was on Netflix. He putted it on, and tip-toing went where he heard the sound. He ended up in the T.M.´s office. He activated his hidden blade, gathered the courage to enter, and opened the door. In his surprise, it was only Lana, the T.M. "Dammit Lana." he let out, with all the fear "What the hell are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Lana Wake
Regular
Regular
Lana Wake

PostSubject: Re: Abstergo's Early Morning   Abstergo's Early Morning EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 8:27 pm

She just finished looking at her first notification when the door swung open and stood there was Nicholas. Two pale fingers clicked in the air- the music stopped. It appeared everyone knew her name; but she kept forgetting theirs. {Perhaps I should remove my name from the door..} Lana thought with a small internal sigh.

"I was simply enjoying myself." Her chair spun around and she sat, in her typical old-style red dress and a small smile, showing she was in a rare good mood. The old handgun was laying unprofessionally on the desk by her computer, which showed a number of moving codes. It was honestly like something out of the Martix.
"Forgive me if I did so startle you. Wasn't my intent. As you can see-" she spoke softly while pointing one finger at the target, having many holes in it from one shot. "I didn't miss. Now then, can I help you in something? I've currently found a ...bug in the Animus system...shouldn't take my two minutes to be rid of. The firewall here is better then the Chicago's own CToS..."
Lana spun around, banging on the keyboard at high speeds, her ears would pick up anything he says.
Back to top Go down
Necket
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: Abstergo's Early Morning   Abstergo's Early Morning EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 9:00 pm

"I know. However is very easy to hack it." Nicholas said, with a braggy tone. "Let me show ya." Nicholas putted out his tablet, which every employee has. However the software was different. "Look". He started writing coding and the Animus screen went blank. A sphere, full of small blue dots and red dots was floating on the screen. "Normally, a virus would be a small dot. However" as he turned the sphere with his finger "But this has affected around 20% of the Animus. We need to replace all of them, change the software, and give them back." he said to Lana. "Our projects will have to be suspended." Nick had a realization. "We can use my software! I have it here!" he reached for his back pocket, then he showed it to Lana. "I call it the Helix. Because of the doble helix. DNA stuff."

((ooc:this takes place before rogue, and I intended to explain why in Unity and Rogue we used Helix))
Back to top Go down
Lana Wake
Regular
Regular
Lana Wake

PostSubject: Re: Abstergo's Early Morning   Abstergo's Early Morning EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 9:19 pm

Any good mood Lana just had. Was lost.
Her head didn't spin around and look in amazement at Nicholas, but rather, flat down with a thump onto the desk. "Grrruuhhh..."
Her head lifted up after a sad moment.
"This...Helix.....even if we install, will get the other "team" an obvious boost. I really do not feel like helping both sides of the coin here, but rather only one; team Abstergo."
Sitting up, Lana clicked her fingers once again, and another song played, lower in volume so they are both still able to speak to one another.

Smiling softly to the tune...she begun to become a little more hopeful.
"Sod it. Hand it here. I'll see what I can do with it. Oh, by the way. I say sod off to your show off cheap hack." Clicking a single button on her keyboard, the keyboard lit up green and the "hack" disappeared. It was clear she had no mind for giving this man her files.
...Who knows what she has on her computer?
Back to top Go down
Necket
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: Abstergo's Early Morning   Abstergo's Early Morning EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 11:31 pm

Nick was confused. He thought he would be congratulated. He was very confused. What teams? Is CTos leaking information? "Al..alright then." He cheerlessly putted the USB on Lana's desk, and started to walk shamefully towards his desk.
Back at his desk, he opened a drawer, full of USBs, memory cards, sd cards, etc. all labeled Helix. He reached out for a USB, plugged it in his Animus, but quickly decided not to do it, after Lana's comments. He made the "hack" appear on his computer. "If she would had only let me finish" he muttered to himself, as he made the ball break onto separate pieces. Each piece could be analyzed, and opened. No firewalls could detect it. He had a small demo memory he wanted to try. It was a gift from his first year working at Abstergo. It was a CD labeled "W.Belangerie". He putted it in the Animus. "Whatcha doing, Panther?" could be heard in the backround, but only a glitchy screen appeared. "Perhaps it needs to be cleaned." He took out the disc, putted it in its case, and proceeded to open a burrito he had brought in his pocket.
Back to top Go down
Lana Wake
Regular
Regular
Lana Wake

PostSubject: Re: Abstergo's Early Morning   Abstergo's Early Morning EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 12:22 am

It didn't take long before all Animus systems were online for the day ahead. She went through the notifications and did whatever jobs she had to do in a matter of minutes. It honestly didn't take her long to suddenly have a day ahead of her. . .of doing nothing. Everyday was like it. Getting work done gave her time to do Animus work of her own and see what others are up to.
Never would hurt her to check this Helix program out...a small gentle hand put a hand onto the USB before plugging it into the computer.

*About an hour later*

Blinking, she did a minor settings upgrade to the Helix system and made it only work on her computer for the time being. It was clear to her she needed to upgrade the system with this!
Quickly, she opened a tab and made a message pop up on Nicholas's computer.
Wake.exe wrote:
Come to the overseer office when you have time~
I want to speak to you about the Helix Program.
-Lana.
Smiling, she sent the message, laid back and put two hands over her eyes with a happy sigh.
Feeling in a rather good mood, she put a happy song on. Her office was well known for it's music.

Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Abstergo's Early Morning   Abstergo's Early Morning EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 9:41 pm

Michael was a normal enough man. He had a job. He had a good home. He was smart. He only had a couple things that had off set him. Okay, maybe more than two or three.

To start off, Michael was 6"10. His family was proud of their un-natural height. Secondly, he worked for Abstergo. He was, Thirdly, a Templar. He had also never worked well with living people. He stuck to his machines whenever he could.

Today, he hoped he didnt have to talk to people. He was wrong. He will see why soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Another day..." Michae, Grumbled to himself, as he checked in to Abstergo "...more machines."
As he stepped into the building, he remembered today that he was working on the Helix project. More specifically, the Animi.

As Michael stepped out of the Elevator onto the floor, he immedietly went to the one with an open wiring.
"Bah... who leaves an Animus like this?" As he went under the Animus, he pulled his Toolbox close, and began his work, trying not to get sparks onto his Black Abstergo shirt, brown overalls, or his brown work boots. Or more specifically, his brown hair, or messy brown beard, And hopefully not his Green eyes.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Abstergo's Early Morning   Abstergo's Early Morning EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 1:17 am

As Michael finished up on the Animus, he decided to check who left their Animus like this.
He felt annoyed to realise it was his.
Deciding that it couldn't hurt to check out his e-mail, but felt even more annoyed to realise it was empty.
"Bah..."
He decided that since nobody else was here, he decided to take a rest. He pulled the black curtains he added to the cubicle down, and take a rest in his chair.
He quickly fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Abstergo's Early Morning   Abstergo's Early Morning EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 5:49 pm

(Is this Thread Dead? Heh. That rhymed.)
Back to top Go down
Necket
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: Abstergo's Early Morning   Abstergo's Early Morning EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 5:53 pm

(No. i just still dunno how to reply. because the Helix program did not exist officially yet.)
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Abstergo's Early Morning   Abstergo's Early Morning EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 6:10 pm

(Hm. We could be going with a Prototype version, I guess?)
Back to top Go down
Necket
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: Abstergo's Early Morning   Abstergo's Early Morning EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 6:13 pm

(The thing is that its not even out yet. No one knew rather than lana and nick.)
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Abstergo's Early Morning   Abstergo's Early Morning EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 6:15 pm

(Hm. Welp. I have no idea what to do. I guess we can just pretend that I put down whatever project Blackflag was instead of Helix, I guess. I dunno.)
Back to top Go down
Necket
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: Abstergo's Early Morning   Abstergo's Early Morning EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 6:17 pm

(maybe lana can help us. )
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Abstergo's Early Morning   Abstergo's Early Morning EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 6:21 pm

(That seems best.)
Back to top Go down
Lana Wake
Regular
Regular
Lana Wake

PostSubject: Re: Abstergo's Early Morning   Abstergo's Early Morning EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 7:54 pm

( ;-; dammit! No it's not dead, I was just confused about your post too xD And thus, Lana is still waiting for Nick to come to her office~ So she's just sort of in her office, typing away~)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Abstergo's Early Morning   Abstergo's Early Morning Empty

Back to top Go down

Abstergo's Early Morning
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assassin's Creed RPG Forum :: Modern Times :: RPG'S-
Jump to: