Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
(OPEN) Dottori di Forlì EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
(OPEN) Dottori di Forlì EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
(OPEN) Dottori di Forlì EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
(OPEN) Dottori di Forlì EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
(OPEN) Dottori di Forlì EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

(OPEN) Dottori di Forlì

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Essention
Trusted
Trusted
Essention

(OPEN) Dottori di Forlì Empty
PostSubject: (OPEN) Dottori di Forlì   (OPEN) Dottori di Forlì EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 1:53 pm

"Come, come! Don't be shy!"

Baldo was currently busy calling out for potential customers for the fresh medicines prepared by the lovely woman inside, Cara. His enthusiasm projected through the crowd like the breeze. Of course, there were those did come up to purchase some items. Fresh florins in the pouch. So far so good today! Even though he had a mask on, Baldo still had a smile, knowing his work is worth it. He checked his stock and it seems he was fresh out. Whoops.
He peeked into the household and called out to his wife, "Cara, mio amore! I'm out of stock!" Cara had already prepared 19 capsules of medicine and 5 flasks of poison already and was ready to bring them out when he called. With a warm smile, she exited her room with a crate full of her crafts. Fresh medicine with a taste of sweet syrup and fresh poison ready for distribution. She handed Baldo the crate and gave him a nod. She also had that warm smile on her face that said "good luck, my love". And with that, Baldo returns outside at the stall to continue his work. Meanwhile, Cara goes back to her workspace to continue her craft.

Last edited by Essention on Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://littlegamerfandoms.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) Dottori di Forlì   (OPEN) Dottori di Forlì EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 5:49 pm

Leonardo was reclining against a wall, not quite sleeping, but not quite awake. he noticed the man selling various medical goods. he decided to buy. he gripped his pouch of florins. He walked over to the man.
"Pardon me, but umm..." he lowered his voice.
"Ho intenzione di bisogno di due fiale di veleno , adesso . Posso pagare fior di quattrini ."
he looked around shiftily.
Back to top Go down
Essention
Trusted
Trusted
Essention

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) Dottori di Forlì   (OPEN) Dottori di Forlì EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 6:13 pm

"Si, signore."

Baldo went on to hand the young man his two poison vials. Good thing Cara had some fresh poison ready or else what would he do? Well, there are other doctors around that DO have poison. He could also offer the young man some of the medicine as an alternative just in case. Always gotta have a back-up plan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) Dottori di Forlì   (OPEN) Dottori di Forlì EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 6:19 pm

Leonardo Smirked.
"Sure. I'll take 2 vials of medicine."
he handed the man some florins, but made sure to put a bit extra in to the pile.
"I like you. Don't ask questions. I may call upon your services again."
he hands him another few florins.
"That's for not asking questions."
Leonardo gave a quick smile before turning off, and walking torwards a guard, guarding plazzo. he quickly tapped him on the back, and the guard soon died.

A few minutes later, Leonardo ran out of the plazzo, followed by at least 40 guards, and looks at the man, smiling, before turning back to the road ahead, and running off.
Back to top Go down
Essention
Trusted
Trusted
Essention

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) Dottori di Forlì   (OPEN) Dottori di Forlì EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 6:29 pm

"Nessun problema. Come again!"

A tip! That was really nice! Those few moments after left Baldo with a confused look on his face. Then the 40 guard chase got a chuckle out of him after the other ran off.

"Mercenaries these days. Heh."

((OOC note: When I saw that, I imagined Leonardo going "WOOHOO" as he was fleeing. Kinda like "I REGRET NOTHING!!!".))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) Dottori di Forlì   (OPEN) Dottori di Forlì EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 6:29 pm

((Absolutley))

Leonardo Turned the corner.
"Where was it," He thought.
He ran up a wall, and threw a knife at one of the armor clad guards, running, jumping. running jumping.
he had lost them. he calmly walked back to the square, where the guards were walking back into the plazzo
Leonardo Chuckled, and placed his mask on his face, turning again to the man.
Back to top Go down
Essention
Trusted
Trusted
Essention

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) Dottori di Forlì   (OPEN) Dottori di Forlì EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 6:38 pm

Instead of a confused look, he was confuzzled; confused yet internally laughing. This guy's gonna come again and again all the way to the point that Baldo runs out of stock. Then Cara would have to work overtime to restock the stock so the stock is restocked enough so the stock next day doesn't have to be restocked often.

"Aaaaaanything else I can help you with?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) Dottori di Forlì   (OPEN) Dottori di Forlì EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 6:52 pm

"Yeah ten more vials of medi-"
he Starts laughing his head off.
"Did you see that!"
"They didn't even notice me."
"Sorry, sorry. Ten vials of medicine."
Back to top Go down
Essention
Trusted
Trusted
Essention

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) Dottori di Forlì   (OPEN) Dottori di Forlì EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 7:00 pm

"Oooookay! Here you go, signore."

Baldo was too confused to understand the man's plight. But either way, he still has to do his job. One, two, three... Ten vials of medicine. That leaves 3 medicine vials and 3 poison vials left in stock. Now Cara is gonna need to restock the stock so the stock the next day is restocked until the stock of ingredients goes out and then Cara would have to restock that stock to restock the stock.

Too many stocks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) Dottori di Forlì   (OPEN) Dottori di Forlì EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 7:02 pm

He pays the man, extra, as usual, and sits on a nearby bench.
Back to top Go down
Essention
Trusted
Trusted
Essention

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) Dottori di Forlì   (OPEN) Dottori di Forlì EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 8:31 pm

"Grazie! Come back soon!"
Well, since stock quickly ran low and it's already becoming night, he decided it was time to close. Although he closed up, he know there are other trusty doctors around Forli that have night shifts. He packed up everything from the stall once the man left and brought everything inside. Cara heard the door open and close and went up to her husband. She lifted his mask gently and gave him a smooch. He smiled and removed the mask, returning the smooch with a smooch on the cheek. Another day gone and a profit worth while.
Back to top Go down
Essention
Trusted
Trusted
Essention

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) Dottori di Forlì   (OPEN) Dottori di Forlì EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 11:04 pm

"How was today's sales, amore?"
"Fair but quick, Cara."
"A regular day then, si?"
"Pretty soon we may need additional suppliers close to home!"

The couple laughed together before Cara embraced Baldo. She smiled and went ahead to the kitchen area, browsing through the cabinets for food ingredients. So she took out some garnish, garlic, flour, eggs, and all other ingredients to make home-made garlic bread and farfalle pasta. Baldo peeked into the kitchen to watch Cara's hands do the magic. He smiled before going to change into his household clothes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) Dottori di Forlì   (OPEN) Dottori di Forlì Empty

Back to top Go down

(OPEN) Dottori di Forlì
Page 1 of 1