Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
So... that introduction. EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
So... that introduction. EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
So... that introduction. EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
So... that introduction. EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
So... that introduction. EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

So... that introduction.

Go down 
+2
DanteXIX
GlitchBait
6 posters
AuthorMessage
GlitchBait
Regular
Regular
GlitchBait

So... that introduction. Empty
PostSubject: So... that introduction.   So... that introduction. EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 12:18 am

Well, since the site reloaded at the least opportune of times and ATE my introduction... I will have to simply say hello. I am Glitch or GlitchBait, a female in her twenties and I am pleased to be able to find an AC role playing site. I have played my rpgs on varying formats and look forward to a more laid back forum style roleplay were I can really ask how my character would react to certain situations. (Which is not the case in larp, tabletop or chat-based as it is more split second decision making).

My rp experience goes back to my early teenage years, so one can say I might have an inkling of what I am actually doing. The question is to novel replies or keep them contained... That is the true debate. However that fully depends on if anyone truly wishes to rp with me. I can only hope they do...

I enjoyed the first two characters. Altaïr and Ezio. The cold fish and the dreamboat to the female gamer community... Connor felt less like an assassin to me but it was interesting to say the least. Sorry Connor fans, I did try.
Back to top Go down
DanteXIX
Regular
Regular
DanteXIX

PostSubject: Re: So... that introduction.   So... that introduction. EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 12:36 am

Welcome to the forum. Smile I know what you mean about Connor, but 3 is still my favorite due to the diversity of characters and the writing.
Back to top Go down
GlitchBait
Regular
Regular
GlitchBait

PostSubject: Re: So... that introduction.   So... that introduction. EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 1:18 am

Being a pirate in ac 4 was certainly fun, minus the ship grind which caused me to put the game down in frustration. I never did get to finish it, sadly. I am on a third crude kick even if the game is glitchy at best.

Thank you for the rather swift welcome. I've been thinking of a character and so far have not quite placed it. Don't want to fall into an inactive niche after all. Would be a waste of a charcter. Since you replied, mind if I ask a few questions?

Which area seems to be the most active on the site recently? What is the 'average' response time? Is two days a safe bet excluding weekends?

I'm sorry if I seem too nosey... better to be informed than blind, though.

(Edit to clarify my scatterbrain)
Back to top Go down
Jas
Trusted
Trusted
Jas

PostSubject: Re: So... that introduction.   So... that introduction. EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 1:50 am

Hi there Glitch, nice to yet another new face on the forum! I'm one of the (unofficial) admins on the site, and the most active along with Nightmist, so if you ever have questions either one of us will get back to you on anything you need ASAP.

The two most active areas on the forum at the moment are the American Revolution and the Black Flag section. Response times vary per thread, some have multiple responses up per day (on threads with shorter posts) and ones with longer posts generally try and keep to a post-every-48-hours rule. Of course, sometimes these don't work out but we try our best. It hasn't been done very often here, but if you looked at starting a closed thread you could definitely impose time limits on posts (::cough:: like The First Shot in the WWII area ::cough:: ).

If you have any more questions feel free to post here, on the general board, or PM me (or Nightmist) directly. Again, welcome to the forum and I can't wait to see you start posting!
Back to top Go down
DanteXIX
Regular
Regular
DanteXIX

PostSubject: Re: So... that introduction.   So... that introduction. EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 3:00 am

What Jas said, lol. Also, come join us in the American Revolution section. We could use some more active people there. Necket and I have just been going back and forth for the last few days. Razz
Back to top Go down
GlitchBait
Regular
Regular
GlitchBait

PostSubject: Re: So... that introduction.   So... that introduction. EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 3:37 am

I have a written chracter, it's just posting it up and getting approved. I will check it out, thanks!
Back to top Go down
Essention
Trusted
Trusted
Essention

PostSubject: Re: So... that introduction.   So... that introduction. EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 9:14 am

Welcome to the forum GlitchBait!

Good to see that you're well dedicated! I've been here patient for something to come up in the Third Crusade era or Renaissance era (as I have a character for each).

Either way, I hope you have a good time here!
Back to top Go down
http://littlegamerfandoms.tumblr.com
Gabriel Winters
Regular
Regular
Gabriel Winters

PostSubject: Re: So... that introduction.   So... that introduction. EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 9:16 am

Novelizing a post. What a novel idea....

Thanks for the plug on our thread Jas.. very subtle, that.

Welcome to the boards Glitch. If you want to two line your posts. Other threads are your best bet. If you want to really cut loose and write? Send me a PM and I'll get you into one of my two threads. American Revolution (Beginning Anew) and WWII Concept Area (The First Shot) as Jas so willingly stated.

Look forward to seeing what you've got.
Back to top Go down
Jas
Trusted
Trusted
Jas

PostSubject: Re: So... that introduction.   So... that introduction. EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 12:37 pm

Well I was initially going to write the thread name on a piece of paper, tape it to a brick, and throw it through the window... but I decided that would be too subtle.
Back to top Go down
GlitchBait
Regular
Regular
GlitchBait

PostSubject: Re: So... that introduction.   So... that introduction. EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 12:52 pm

Well I suppose this means I have to figure out more than just one character to play! Very Happy

I greatly despise one or two liner posts in an rp, always have. They make me twitch. I am kinda trained to reply in the minimum of a paragraph. Thouh, I think a brick in my window is a little overkill Jas! I mean... you'd let the cat out and there'd be cops and then the cold would come in and I would freeze and die before I could post anything anywhere! (Don't know how you survive the cold in canada, but I'm a desert kid. Hot, dry sand! (Yet I'm stuck in appalacia, figure that one out. Stupid snow.) But all rambling and grumbling aside, I sincerely precise all the welcomes!

Now to place my thief. My free agent possibly batty thief!

P.S. I try to login to the chat box at the bottom if anyone wants to chime in.
Back to top Go down
Clayst
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: So... that introduction.   So... that introduction. EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 5:19 am

See now I feel bad for missing an introduction.

HELLO
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt-nIQC4bggU_0I-OB7cIVQ
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So... that introduction.   So... that introduction. Empty

Back to top Go down

So... that introduction.
Page 1 of 1