Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Journey to America [open] - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Journey to America [open] - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Journey to America [open] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Journey to America [open] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Journey to America [open] - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Journey to America [open]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
DanteXIX
Regular
Regular
DanteXIX

Journey to America [open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey to America [open]   Journey to America [open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 4:42 pm

As Charles turned to ask Benjamin where to spend the night, Benjamin swings a wooden bar stool and breaks it over Charles's head, knocking him clean out.
"I hear the floor is a good place to spend the night," Benjamin says laughing to himself. He bends down and takes ammunition and money from Charles. "Sleep well, Frenchy," he says as he disappears out the door and into the night.
Charles is a good assassin, but Benjamin can't afford getting caught up in that again.
Back to top Go down
Necket
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: Journey to America [open]   Journey to America [open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 7:17 pm

Charles woke up the morning after. He saw a few wooden legs on the ground, and pieces of the stool seat. He checked himself and found out that he had been robbed. "Merde! Le salaud m'a volé!" screamed Charles. He still had a small pouch of money and darts, but he was raging. He was determined to this time put aside his creed. He was going to eliminate Benjamin.
Back to top Go down
DanteXIX
Regular
Regular
DanteXIX

PostSubject: Re: Journey to America [open]   Journey to America [open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 7:27 pm

Benjamin sits at the Green Dragon Tavern drinking whiskey, thanks to Charles. There is an hour until the meeting of Templars, but a number of the members of the meeting are already there. They have all seen Benjamin's ring, so they assume he is meant to be there. He makes small talk with the guests as he enjoys his drink.
Back to top Go down
Necket
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: Journey to America [open]   Journey to America [open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 8:17 pm

Charles arrives at the Green Dragon Tavern. He saw Benjamin drinking in a table. He sat in the same table. He let out a strong laugh. "This is the most fun I have had in years. I still have ammo, you know? And the money is fake. Its made from colored bronze. Anyway, where are the Templars?"
Back to top Go down
DanteXIX
Regular
Regular
DanteXIX

PostSubject: Re: Journey to America [open]   Journey to America [open] - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 12:31 am

"Well, the bartender didn't notice the money. Also, there are Templar supporters nearly at every booth and they're looking at you. You stick out, badly. I recommend you head upstairs or outside and find a different way to spy," Benjamin says very softly and not looking directly at Charles. The Frenchman is going to get them both killed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to America [open]   Journey to America [open] - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 8:31 am

(( Can I Join?))

Victor walked into the Green Dragon Tavern. he surveyed the surroundings. he noticed two men. he noticed one had a scar from his check to his jaw, and one was french. he had seen them before. only briefly, but he knew them to be assassins. he bought a pint of ale, and walked over to them, looking at the Frenchman.

"Bonjour, Quelles sont deux assassins font ici ? Aussi , Puis-je vous rejoindre ?" He spoke, softly. It had been a while since he spoke french, but he was surprised, as it was as good as ever. he turned to Benjamin, and spoke with a slight Prussian accent.

" don't worry, I'm an old friend of his, My name is Victor, as he will tell you."
Back to top Go down
DanteXIX
Regular
Regular
DanteXIX

PostSubject: Re: Journey to America [open]   Journey to America [open] - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 5:17 pm

Benjamin puts his head down on his hands on the bar in exasperation. "I'm going to die here aren't I?" he says to himself. Everyone in the tavern is looking at the two painfully obvious assassins sitting at the bar. "I always knew my death would be the fault of a Frenchman," Benjamin says to the two assassins, "I just thought it would be in a battle or in a prison, not because of it being amateur hour at the Green Dragon Tavern. I go through all this hard work to not look like an assassin, and you two march in here announcing to the world that you kill Templars." Benjamin throws as much biting sarcasm into his words as he can.
Two men that were standing near the door head outside in a hurry, letting the door slam shut behind them. They are most likely on their way to warn Marshal Abel.
The woman behind the bar moves away from the three of them, not wanting to be caught in the crossfire. A number of the men in the bar begin to move farther away from the three, letting their hands move to their holstered pistols.
"On my grave, I would like it to say, 'Screw the French.' Is that ok with you two?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to America [open]   Journey to America [open] - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 5:42 pm

Victor Smiled.
" 'not french mate," he said, smirking.
"Although, I'm guessing that judging by those two men running away, we have about 72 seconds before we're screwed."
He smiled again.
"ach Mein Gott, I love a fight."
Back to top Go down
Necket
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: Journey to America [open]   Journey to America [open] - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 5:50 pm

Charles rose from his seat. In this situations, Charles could analize his environment. He saw a glass bottle near the bar, a flintlock musket hanging on the wall, and a collection of bayonets in a small box. Right before they could draw their pistols, Charles grabbed one man by the neck and broke the bottle right on his head. When the other man turned to see what happend to his partner, Charles stabbed him with one rusty bayonet. He thought he was out of danger, all the Templars in the room draw their pistols. He reached for the musket from the wall and threw it to Victor. "Victor, allez" said Charles as he rammed in the Templar crowd.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to America [open]   Journey to America [open] - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 5:56 pm

Victor Caught the Musket, and smashed one of the men's head in with the butt of the musket. He then slid in the other direction, just as one of them fired, punching him in the groin. the man fell to the ground in pain, where victor stomped his skull in. he aimed his musket at another templar, and fired. he tossed it at yet another one, catching him off balance, and extended his hidden blades.
Back to top Go down
DanteXIX
Regular
Regular
DanteXIX

PostSubject: Re: Journey to America [open]   Journey to America [open] - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 6:02 pm

Benjamin sits at the bar still, his head down on his hands. One assassin was enough for him, now there are two here. Great. He has been done with this damn brotherhood for ten years, but they always find him. "It must be a curse," he thinks to himself, "Is this hell? Did I die an end up here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to America [open]   Journey to America [open] - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 6:07 pm

Victor Stabs one man with his hidden blade, and turns to Benjamin
"Oi , Mate, warum Arent Sie zu kämpfen?"
he pulls out a small flintlock pistol and glares at the men, as if he's daring them to come near him.
Back to top Go down
Necket
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: Journey to America [open]   Journey to America [open] - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 6:25 pm

While the men start moving forwards to attack Victor, he goes behind them and slit some throats and twists some necks. They were too distracted to notice him. One men got particulary close to Victor. Charles grabbed the man and hit him with the table in which Benjamin was sitting. While he was holding down the man, Charles said "You had no trouble knocking me, are you worried that your hands will get dirty?" said Charles sarcastially.
Back to top Go down
DanteXIX
Regular
Regular
DanteXIX

PostSubject: Re: Journey to America [open]   Journey to America [open] - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 6:30 pm

Benjamin pulls a pistol from its holster and fires it into the chest of a man that was coming up directly behind Charles. "You know, you really are a pain in my ass." Benjamin says harshly. "I was handing you an assassination, which you botched, and now Marshal Able knows all of our faces, including mine." Benjamin draws his other pistol and shoots a man to his left. "Which means getting back into here, the main place of business for the Templars, will be impossible. So excuse me if I'm bitter."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to America [open]   Journey to America [open] - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 6:47 pm

Victor Laughed, as he shot one of the men.
"Well I'm sorry. "
two men can from front and back of him. he ran up the side of one of them, and flipped,kicking one in the head., killing him.
Back to top Go down
Necket
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: Journey to America [open]   Journey to America [open] - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 6:48 pm

"We can still make this worth something. Kill every Templar we see and leave a message for all of them. Now get your cul up from that chair and help me and the acrobat!" said Charles angrily .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to America [open]   Journey to America [open] - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 6:56 pm

He shot another templar, before turning to Charles.
"Acrobat, eh? well then..."
he runs up to to one of the templars, throwing a punch, and as he ducked, Victor used his back to roll over the templar, and stabbing another one behind the fist, while kicking the first, and stabbing him afterwards.
Back to top Go down
DanteXIX
Regular
Regular
DanteXIX

PostSubject: Re: Journey to America [open]   Journey to America [open] - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 6:58 pm

Benjamin pulls his coat back revealing a large leg sheath full of throwing knives wrapped around his thigh. Five men left. He reaches down and whips two from the sheath that find their targets in the necks of two men. "Is this what you want Frenchy?" Two more out, two more down. One man is left. "Blood and slaughter?" The last man drops his pistol and holds up his hands. "Well, here it is." Benjamin slings three knives into the chest of the unarmed men. "You both are like children."
The Tavern is silent and all the supporters of the Templars are dead. Benjamin storms out past the two assassins, disgusted with this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey to America [open]   Journey to America [open] - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 7:11 pm

Victors Eyes widen, as he turn to charles.
"Did that just happen?"
Victor extends his hand to Charles.
"Nice work... um, I don't think I got your name."
Back to top Go down
Necket
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: Journey to America [open]   Journey to America [open] - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 7:29 pm

"Charles. Charles Belangerie."
Charles felt terrible about what had just happened. Maybe he triggered an unpleasent memory. But he had done something wrong for sure.
Back to top Go down
DanteXIX
Regular
Regular
DanteXIX

PostSubject: Re: Journey to America [open]   Journey to America [open] - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 7:45 pm

Benjamin walks down the Boston street, fuming. This is exactly why he has stayed away from the brotherhood for all these years. He has been in enough battles and wars to know how rarely bloodshed is worth it, and now these two brass assassins turn what could have been one death into a tavern full. He starts thinking about going out on the frontier, holing up where civilization won't find him.
Back to top Go down
Necket
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: Journey to America [open]   Journey to America [open] - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 7:57 pm

Charles asked Victor. "Do you know any more Assassins? It is kind of a mission for me to find them."
Back to top Go down
DanteXIX
Regular
Regular
DanteXIX

PostSubject: Re: Journey to America [open]   Journey to America [open] - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 12:26 am

Benjamin storms down the street, breathing heavily, trying to get as far away from the Green Dragon Tavern as possible. This is the first time he has killed since the French Prison. Visions of dead bodies flash across his mind and his entire body begins to shake with pain. He keeps stumbling forward, trying to get to an inn or a Tavern. He cannot see one in sight and his heart is hammering. Blood is rushing through his veins. He cannot breathe.
A British soldier puts his hand on Benjamin's chest, stopping him in place, "Sir, you alright?" the soldier asks sincerely.
The soldier is young, barely a man. He joined the military to pay for his ailing father's medical treatment. The boy sends all of his money home, which means he has barely been eating. The boy is light as a feather. That is why it is so easy for Benjamin to pick the boy up from the ground when he stabs him with his hidden blades. The blades pierce deep into the boy's heart and right lung. The boy lands on the ground, blood pooling around him, dead.
Benjamin stands over the body, breathing heavily, "Don't touch me," he whispers, and then runs.
Back to top Go down
Necket
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: Journey to America [open]   Journey to America [open] - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 12:40 am

Charles notices Victor is not giving him the information he needs, so he tells him "I have to check how is Benjamin. He is capable of killing a guy." Charles was joking when he said that, he did not imagined that that just happened. While he was looking for his frinds, he found a familiar fac on the ground, dead. He was the soldier to gave him bread when at his first night he had no home nor food. He talked to a few witnesses and indeed, Benjamin was the murderer. He climbed a building, and saw Benjamin entering a building. He followed his lead
Back to top Go down
DanteXIX
Regular
Regular
DanteXIX

PostSubject: Re: Journey to America [open]   Journey to America [open] - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 12:51 am

Benjamin found an empty room on one of the upper levels of an inn. He is not able to talk to the inn keeper right now, he'll pay for the room later. He takes a chair and places it underneath the door handle so no one will disturb him. He lays down on the bed and stares up at the ceiling, heart still pounding. He can't even tell if her really killed that soldier. Everything seems like a dream right now. Like a nightmare.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Journey to America [open]   Journey to America [open] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Journey to America [open]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next