Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Hello, new roleplayer wondering if anybody is home... EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Hello, new roleplayer wondering if anybody is home... EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Hello, new roleplayer wondering if anybody is home... EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Hello, new roleplayer wondering if anybody is home... EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Hello, new roleplayer wondering if anybody is home... EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Hello, new roleplayer wondering if anybody is home...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
fluffyvelociraptor
fluffyvelociraptor

Hello, new roleplayer wondering if anybody is home... Empty
PostSubject: Hello, new roleplayer wondering if anybody is home...   Hello, new roleplayer wondering if anybody is home... EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 2:36 pm

Hello,

I'm Amy.
I'm new to this type of roleplaying, I've been on Bebo and RolePlayer.me but nothing like this. But I have been roleplaying for many years, so don't worry. I know the rules.

I have any characters but I didn't really know who to use... So I picked the only one I could draw and enjoy very much. That happens to mean my character is a Velociraptor. Sad, yeah but I can roleplay her very well. Some people might think that I'll write two lines and be done, but no. I tend to write a good paragraph or two. I don't like people that send 50 of them, that bores me so much.

If you are really interested in having a chat or a roleplay with me, send over a message. I'll post up my character's bio in my profile. She can be in any time period, I'm easy like that. Don't think cause she's a dinosaur that she'll just sit there and roar the place down, she has a mind and knows how to use it. Plus claws, teeth and maybe even load a musket (just give her a few minutes).

Thanks for reading.
Back to top Go down
http://weheartit.com/fluffyraptor
Hannah
Admin
Admin
Hannah

Hello, new roleplayer wondering if anybody is home... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, new roleplayer wondering if anybody is home...   Hello, new roleplayer wondering if anybody is home... EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 3:45 pm

Welcome! Thank you for joining and we are glad to have you,although I regret to inform you that because it is an Assasin's Creed forum, the characters have to be human. I apologize but that is just the way it is. However we would still be glad to have you roleplay with us.
Back to top Go down
https://acrpf.forumotion.com

Hello, new roleplayer wondering if anybody is home...
Page 1 of 1