Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Character Application Template EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Character Application Template EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Character Application Template EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Character Application Template EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Character Application Template EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Character Application Template

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Clayst
Admin
Admin

Character Application Template Empty
PostSubject: Character Application Template   Character Application Template EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 12:30 am

Here's the template you would fill out in order to submit your character. Please do follow the temlplate; it is easier for everyone to keep up with the characters that way.

Name:

Affiliation: (Assassin, Templar, Free Agent, Pirate)

Appearance: (Description, or picture, or both)

Personality:

Favorite Weapons:

Strengths: At least 3

Weaknesses: Both physical and psychological (ex: easily aggravated as a psychological trait)

Background/Biography:

Please remember that there is absolutely no god-modding, and your character must be reasonable. Before you can RP, your character must be approved
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt-nIQC4bggU_0I-OB7cIVQ
SuperDuperPooperScooper
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
SuperDuperPooperScooper

PostSubject: Re: Character Application Template   Character Application Template EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 4:21 am

OMG you did it! Very Happy Well, I guess I'll start

Name:Andrew Whitman

Affiliation: Assassin, The 72nd

Appearance: Andrew is 5'11, has brown hair and green eyes, and a medium profile and silouhette. On his deployment to France he wore the standard U.S. olive drab camo uniform bearing patches for the USA and the multinational 72nd, one Thompson submachine gun with a shoulder strap, a M1911 handgun in a brown holster, and a green hiking pack with extra survival gear for operating behind military front lines.

Personality:

Favorite Weapons:SMGs, Hidden Blades, pistols.

Strengths: Translating, Marksmanship, Disguises

Weaknesses: Though being a member of the order since a young age, Andrew has little fighting experience outside of his training. When he was deployed to Egypt in Operation Torch along with the British SAS, American OSS, and members from both units with the 72nd, he found himself only serving in a support role, translating with hostages taken at the end of fights.

Background/Biography: Andrew has been a member of the Assassin Order for most of his life. Brought in at the age of nine, his father helped him thoroughly study the origins and ideals of the order, along with language and initial training in free-running. As a result of his extracurricular academic training sending him to the top of his class in school.

His training continued through his teenage years, stealth, martial arts, hidden blade, and firearms training being slowly introduced to his regime, as well as more intensive free running practice. At the culmination of his training, Andrew became a full member of the order at the age of 18. At the end of High School, he graduated with honor's, attending one of the nation's top Ivy league schools, attempting to start a political career that would help further the assassin cause.

Following the attack on Pearl Harbor in 1941, Andrew found himself drafted into the US military. Contacting his father and the assassins about the situation, they told him not to worry, and he will be serving the brotherhood again soon. After a month of basic training, he was pulled on orders from "Gray Fox" into the 72nd, a multinational group consisting of members of the order, existing in the militaries of every warring nation in the world.

After almost a full year stateside, Andrew had his first deployment. Alongside US and British special forces, he and two other members of the 72nd were deployed to Africa ahead of Operation Torch. Helping the SAS and OSS in their objective of making contact and gathering the support of French forces in the area, before heading off on the assignment given to him and the other assassins to extract a french officer who know the location of an Apple of Eden. Following the extraction of the officer to a British submarine, he revealed that two apples were currently held by The Knights Templar, the first by Franklin Roosevelt, and the other by Adolf Hitler, though the latter made the rounds through Hitler's generals as he saw fit.

At the end of the Operation Torch landings, Andrew's 72nd team moved far behind into friendly lines to be extracted, a plane from a seized airfield taking them Hereford. After a few weeks of leave, a team from the American branch of the 72nd were called to deploy in France, to meet up with an assassin cell outside of Paris who were rumored to have been in radio contact with the German officer in charge of the occupation who had possession of Hitler's Apple.
Back to top Go down
Clayst
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Character Application Template   Character Application Template EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 5:59 am

Of course I did it Very Happy It was a great idea.
Can you please move you're application onto a new post (You also forgot the personality bit, I will approve once you get that in there)
Also in future can you please wait for me to approve a character before you start posting in the RP section Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SuperDuperPooperScooper
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
SuperDuperPooperScooper

PostSubject: Re: Character Application Template   Character Application Template EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 8:39 am

Oh my... how unproffesional... You have to forgive me, it was around 2 where I live and I may or may not have hit the liquor cabby
Back to top Go down
Clayst
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Character Application Template   Character Application Template EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 3:01 pm

That's OK xD We all goof up :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Application Template   Character Application Template Empty

Back to top Go down

Character Application Template
Page 1 of 1